Founders Ch. 53

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
5.1k words
4.63
6.7k
1
0

Part 52 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

53: Wednesday July 22, 2043 1530 hours CST: Berte's Pregnancy Party

For the next several hours, Zach sat working in his office on base. Colette was on duty, working with Alexis. Anming was also on duty working on her laptop beside him. She was naked and had the leash on as he worked. The handle of the leash was around his wrist, allowing him to type on his computer. His office door was locked, but the blinds were not drawn shut. People walked by constantly. It was bright sunlight outside, so they would have to put their nose to the glass to see inside and see that Anming was naked. She was not evident, but she was still completely vulnerable to the viewing pleasure of any passerby.

Zach filed his final radiation spectrum reports for the dry run vehicle. He paused in his work to check Anming. Her vagina was brimming with slick cream. She had blotted a generous wet spot on the mesh of her chair seat. Zach reached underneath and felt droplets of her lubrication forming on the underside of the mesh, all with Anming's unmistakable rich scent. He didn't know exactly why, but clearly the situation was exciting her. "Darling, are you being bothered by being displayed like this? Most importantly, is it affecting your concentration or your work?"

"No, my husband," Anming replied, her eyes lowered. He put his finger under her chin and raised it until their eyes met. She kept them there. "My mind is racing, and seems more focused than usual. This abhorrent husk-"

"Ah, ah, ah," interrupted Zach. "Recite it."

"Yes, my husband," said Anming, maintaining eye contact. "I am my husband's favored pet. I am beautiful beyond imagining. Displaying my nude body proudly, I am desired by all men. I own and know my own exquisite mind and power of choice. Only one man owns my exquisite self. Zachary owns my exquisite body. Zachary owns all my pleasurable holes and erogenous zones. Zachary owns my soul. Zachary owns my spirit. I am content in my exquisite perfection."

"Thank you," said Zach. Then they went back to work.

At 5:30 PM, Colette joined them. True to the rules set down by X, she had worn a skirt without panties for her walk across the windy base. That must have given dozens of airmen a juicy sight for their stroke banks. In Zach's office, she stripped out of even this skimpy attire and produced another collar and leash she had somehow acquired. He put them on her.

Zach wondered how long it would be before some enterprising airman put his nose up against his office window and took in the view. He had met a few young airmen around the base he was willing to count on to be discreet. Perhaps he should alert them to the opportunity and start a group text with them. Seeing the reaction these virile young men would have to Anming's delectable nakedness would surely shake her body image that she was some kind of ugly scarred monster.

They took a virtually unused corridor out the back entrance of the clinic. His car was parked right outside the door. Colette and Anming, nude and naked respectively, were in the car before anybody noticed them.

They drove towards the main gate. There was a large and growing mob of reporters there. Zach pulled over a few hundred yards away and got two picnic blankets out of his trunk. The women threw them over themselves, completely hiding from the reporters as they passed through the gate. They just looked like they were hiding from paparazzi.

They arrived at his apartment. Nobody was ever walking around in the corridors of Zach's apartment building. They made it from his parking space in the gated basement garage to the elevator without seeing anybody. The elevator was empty. The hallway leading to his apartment was empty. He was hoping one of his neighbors would appear. Especially he hoped for one particular neighbor, Beatrice. She was a cute young wife who lived with her husband a few doors down. If she saw him doing this, he knew she would make a point of dropping by with peppermint schnapps and asking him many pointed questions about it. It would be delicious to give her many pointed answers.

Once in his apartment, Zach kept both women on their leashes. He hung up his flight suit and threw his underwear into the hamper. Laying on the bed together, he put his face between Anming's legs and smelled and tasted her richly scented dripping snatch. She had gotten very excited with her afternoon of being on display. Even so, he figured she would object if he asked her for permission to give her some oral relief.

It was maddeningly becoming Anming's style to force Zach to ask for forgiveness rather than permission for anything sexual. It was becoming routine for her to as meekly as possible decline any request for permission. This was not his style in terms of consent, but it seemed to be what Anming wanted. There had to be a better way for her to, he supposed, feel swept away rather than an instigator of sexual conduct. She wanted to see herself as a good girl rather than a bad girl, or some such outmoded thinking. This was the kind of male-centric thinking the horrific regime and society that raised her promoted. It would take her some time to move beyond it, if she ever did. He had to be patient.

Anming's hips were pumping and her legs were shaking in response to Zach's oral enjoyment of her vulva. It became obvious to her that he was not just having a little sniff and taste of her before moving on to Colette. "M-my husband," she whimpered as Zach focused on flicking his wet tongue across her erect clitoris. Moments later, she climaxed hard, "URRRRRR! Eeep!"

"May I?" begged Colette. She wanted to touch herself while watching.

Zach paused long enough to tell Colette, "You may, and climax freely." He returned to licking and sucking on Anming's vulva and clitoris, her sensitive labia minora. Anming had three more orgasms in quick succession, and Colette had two, before Anming became oversensitive.

Zach gave the limp Anming a break and switched to Colette. He said, "Anming, would you be so kind as to tell Colette to climax for me whenever she says she can? Make her wait as long as you think she can stand it before letting her."

"Yes, my husband," acknowledged Anming, sitting up to watch.

Zach put his tongue, lips and fingers to work between Colette's legs and savored her for a long time. Her tolerance for multiple orgasms was greater than Anming's. Colette moaned her way through ten major orgasms before looking played out. Anming was brilliant at making her wait. Colette looked on the very edge of losing control each time.

"Okay, it's time for your insemination," said Zach, "so pay me." Anming grimaced as Colette transferred the money. He should take some time to explain this to Anming later. He pushed excitedly into Colette's dripping snatch and lasted only a few strokes before massively spilling shot after shot of sperm into her. It was a tough call. He had gotten more and more aroused the whole time he was performing oral sex on the women. By the time he pushed into Colette, he exploded. Normally in this situation, for regular sex, he would have quickly rubbed out his first one so that he could last during intercourse. In this case, he didn't want to waste his best shot of semen. He started up again and made a mess. He lasted good and long this time. Colette had several good orgasms to suck the semen in deep. By the time he shot into her a second time, this time while she was orgasming, he was satisfied the job had been done.

It was time for Berte's pregnancy party at Colby's. The three of them showered luxuriously together. Zach wore a nice suit. Anming and Colette wore only their leashes and a little makeup. He had Colette prepare her anus for penetration in case he needed it later. In the meantime, he gave Anming's anus a thorough massage as ordered by Doctor Dean, Ayana. He did it over Anming's predictable objections. On the one hand, Anming declared she longed for the day when he would gain pleasure from her dirty hole. On the other hand, she apparently expected him to take her all puckered up, bone dry, and in the dark. Foreplay was apparently not much of a thing in communist China. The social norms in her former country were messed up.

As they were leaving, Zach's neighbor Beatrice magically appeared carrying a bicycle pump. She dropped it with a clank when she saw Anming and Colette. Beatrice was a young brunette in her early twenties, pretty, smart, and curious. She was not at the peak of fitness like his crew. He'd had almost too much of hard bodies lately, though. Under different circumstances, he would relish having Beatrice in his bed, under him. From what he knew, though, they were a pretty conventional couple. Anming flinched when she saw Beatrice. "No time to explain," Zach said to Beatrice cheerily. "Happy to explain it later this week over Schnapps?"

"Okay," said Beatrice, wide-eyed, as Zach retreated down the hall with the two naked women in tow.

The party was underway as Zach, Anming, and Colette arrived. As he'd guessed, Berte was wearing her captivating little black dress with the cleavage cutout that she'd worn for their date. He was wearing his suit from their date. They had both done the math. She'd gotten pregnant on that very evening. Their date night before the dry run had already been a special evening. Now it was an immortal evening. "We need to go on more dates," Berte told him, making fierce eye contact with him.

"Yes, it was a magical evening," said Zach. "Let's make more."

Berte texted him. "Zach, I want to talk about something with you."

"I'm looking at my phone now," said Zach. "Go ahead."

Berte texted, "The other night when Michaela, Aanya, and I"

"were doing the elaborate rapes with the dildos."

"I had orgasms and everything."

"But I was too stoned."

"Things got too weird for me."

"I was excited because it was new."

"I don't think I'm very attracted to women."

"I'm worried Aanya and especially Michaela"

"will be angry if I don't."

Zach said, "I'm sure they don't want to involve you in anything you're uncomfortable with. They won't be angry. They'll be grateful you shared how you feel."

Berte smiled at her phone and texted, "Thank you Zach. I'm confident now. I'll do it." She wandered off.

"What the heck," said Colby. "Have you gotten our wonderful wife involved in some kind of naked slut walking service, Zach?"

"Um... no," said Zach distractedly.

Ayana and Khushi had arrived. They were wearing matching navy blue knit dresses, very form-fitting. Ayana looked as slinky and sexy as she ever had, but for the scowl on her face. Through some miracle of physics, Khushi was not exploding her dress with her dangerous bust and hips. Was the pregnancy showing? No, her belly was still flat as ever. He would swear her breasts were getting larger. Her appearance was marred by a grimace on her face. They were quietly spitting whispers at each other in the corner. Khushi stormed off towards the back of the house. Ayana took a breath, pasted a smile on her face, and went to congratulate Berte.

"Zach, are you listening to me?" demanded Colby.

"I'm concerned about this too, Zach," said Colleen. "You're accumulating naked women on leashes. You bring them that way from outside. You take them outside that way. The press are watching us now."

"Allow me to explain our appearance," said Colette.

"That's a wonderful idea, Colette," said Zach. "Anming, would you mind staying here with Colette for a moment? Perhaps help explain? I'll be back in a few minutes."

"As you wish, my husband," said Anming with a smile and a confident gaze. She was looking less naked and more nude all the time, and altogether ravishing. He leaned over to give her a quick kiss. He ran his fingers through her delightful muff. He turned to follow Khushi's retreat towards the back of the house. Everyone was lost in conversation. He was apparently the only one to notice Khushi's distress.

Zach found Khushi in the bedroom next to the master, the blue bedroom in Colby's terminology. It was the one they were using for inseminations. "Zach, thank goodness!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. She stepped past him, pulled the door shut, and locked it.

"What is going on?" asked Zach.

"Zach, my heart is tearing apart," said Khushi. "I love her so much, yet, yet it seems all we ever do now is fight. She will not compromise. It always has to be her way. Added to this, she's extremely upset over the crew's decision to make me your sweetheart. She shrieks at me that I'm living a lie. She screams at me that I'm hurting all lesbians in the world. I can't put them ahead of my existing obligations! I'm already responsible for my own life, my own family, my own child growing inside me. That's enough already!" She hugged him close to her. He held her and listened. "I want to help her get pregnant, but I'm so angry, I can't stay around her."

"If not for her, do it for me," said Zach. "I love humping and ejaculating into her lesbian pussy."

"You're a dirty beast. You're trying to joke with me," Khushi said, smiling a bit through her tears. "You're trying to cheer me up."

"Guilty. There's a party out there, party girl," said Zach. "You should be at the forefront of it. Do it passive aggressively. Could you think of it that way? Isn't there some juice for you in helping your best boyfriend knock up your infuriating and highly lesbian girlfriend? Any juice in making your ultra-lesbian and seriously butch girlfriend orgasm hard as I do the most male possible thing to her? That being to stretch her little pussy to the max with my big male dick and fill it to overflowing with my semen?""

"Now you're making me squirm with your silly talk," giggled Khushi.

"I don't think you're squirming because it's silly," said Zach. He kissed Khushi fiercely and passionately. This caused them to lose their balance and fall onto the bed. One thing led to another and soon she had her thongs twirling around one ankle. She orgasmed continuously from the outset. His suit pants and briefs were pulled down partway. He pounded his throbbing hard lingam with great force and frequency into her desperately juicy cheating yoni. She made increasingly significant noise. He stuffed the greater portion of his tie into her mouth to muffle her.

There was a loud knock on the door. "Oh shit," said Zach. They frantically dressed. He made himself presentable as she climbed towards the door. When she saw he was decent, she opened the door.

It was Colby. She looked at Khushi, who was obviously in some distress and had been crying. She looked at Zach, who was looking surprised to see her. "I"m upset with Ayana," Khushi blurted. "Zach was just reasoning with me."

Colby's eye's fell on the faint but distinct wet spot on the coverlet. "Right," she said. "I understand. Listen, Khushi. If you're all done... talking, could I have a private word with Zach?"

"Certainly," Khushi said, slid past Colby, and disappeared.

"Actually, we weren't quite done," said Zach. Colby locked the door and pulled her dress over her head. "Talk, eh?" he chortled.

Colby threw her dress onto the bed, kicked off her shoes, and dropped her panties. As usual, Zach was stunned by the milk chocolate magnificence of this woman he loved. "I get it," she said bitterly. "To get any of your attention, I have to offer you my body. Otherwise, you have no time for me."

Zach stopped smiling. His straining cock deflated. "That's not true. Look. Khushi was upset. I was just-"

"Spare me," said Colby. "You shouldn't be around her, and you know it. You know their agreement. Next time, send me, or Colleen, or even your new little pet Colette instead of using her to distract us. It's clear we would all be a lot more real help to Khushi than you are."

"Ouch," said Zach. "Look, okay, I don't disagree. Fine. Will do." He was in a difficult position. Here Colby was, naked in a locked room with him. If he threw her on the bed and made love to her, it would undoubtedly feed into her conversation that she was just an object to him, or the like. If he walked away, he at least risked her thinking that he didn't want her at all. He realized he had some time for her to indicate more. He went over to the closet and hung up his jacket. He took off his tie. He heard rustling behind him. He turned around to regard Colby. Sure enough, she was putting her clothes back on. Well, that was a little disappointing. However, if he was going to make this mean rejection on her part, they would never get out of this downward spiral.

Colby gave Zach a doubtful look. "Lover, I need to get back to this party before these wild bitches tear apart my house." She strode over, gave him a peck on the lips, and left the room.

Zach returned to the party. Khushi wasn't in the crowded living room where everyone was gathered. Colette was also missing. Alexis and Berte were the center of attention, standing on the coffee table. Alexis was playing Truth or Dare with Berte. If Charisse and Michaela had arrived with Alexis, which was a good bet, they were also missing.

"Isn't it supposed to go back and forth?" Berte was asking.

"Not the official pregnancy party version," said Alexis. "Now which is it, truth or dare?"

"Your dares terrify me, Lexie," said Berte. "I won't do them anymore. It's always going to be truth."

Zach saw that Ayana had the naked Anming cornered and was in fact holding her leash. That was wrong. The two were having an intense but respectful sotto voice discussion. Anming didn't look upset. Getting to them would mean pushing through the crowd of women. He didn't want to make a scene. He figured he could keep an eye on it.

"Okay," said Alexis. "How many times did you orgasm that night?"

Berte looked up at the ceiling. She had an eidetic memory. Zach knew she was going back to her exact memory of the evening and counting them in her head. He didn't know how fast she could review her memories like this. "Fourteen," she reported. Quickly, apparently.

"I see Zach was being lazy that night," said Alexis. That got a laugh.

"Sarcasm, right?" said Berte.

"What was your favorite one?" asked Alexis.

Berte reviewed her memory and then answered. "When he pushed in the last ball of Christmas Tree while he had Bruce on my vulva."

"What-what-what?" said Alexis in mock horror. "Zach brought in a male friend of his to, I assume, give you oral while, what exactly happened here??"

"No, no, no," Berte said. "You know Bruce, his blue vibrator he keeps in his bedside table drawer?"

"Should I?" asked Alexis.

"So you aren't one of the maybe twenty-one girlfriends who have had orgasms on Bruce?" Berte asked.

"Show of hands, girls!" said Alexis. "Looks like you're the only one of us who's been introduced to Bruce, Berte. You're holding out on us, Zach! Why don't we have carnal knowledge of Bruce? Are we not real girlfriends yet?"

Zach shrugged, his eyes flicking to the corner that held Ayana and Anming. "Sorry?"

"So who are these twenty girlfriends, Zach?" asked Alexis.

"I'm not playing twenty questions," said Zach.

"It's Truth or Dare, you numbskull. Did you put a Christmas Tree, including ornaments apparently, up this nice young lady's ass?" Alexis probed.

"Berte named one of my anal toys 'Christmas Tree'," explained Zach.

"One of them?" asked Alexis salaciously. "Berte, honey bunny?"

"Yes, Lexie?"

"What were the contents of Zach's bedside table drawer?"

Berte looked at the ceiling. Alexis was using Berte like a spy camera into Zach's life. It was fine with him. He had nothing to hide. "Quite a few hand towels. Bruce the blue plastic vibrator. A flashlight. A bunch of bookmarks. A pile of dirty books. A jeweler's envelope with an expensive sapphire tennis bracelet in it. A pile of US savings bonds, series EE. Two tubes of cortisone cream. A cock ring in a zip-lock bag. Two tubes of water-based personal lubricant. An empty bottle of silicone lubricant. A small container of one of those stimulant lubricants. A jar of tiger balm. A tube of triple antibiotic cream."

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12