Founders Ch. 55

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
7k words
4.48
3.5k
2
0

Part 54 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

55: Friday July 24, 2043 1200 hours CST: The Big Bang Model

Zach's days had begun to form a routine. First thing in the morning, starting at 4 AM really, he would breed a fertile wife if any. Then he would set off to work with Colette and Anming nude on leashes. They would sneak onto base under picnic blankets and go to his office. Colette would dress and join Alexis for geology work. Anming would stay with him in his office. At noon, he would breed a fertile Breeding Bitch wherever it was convenient on base. Then he would do the other two Breeding Bitches to keep them sane and happy. During this time, Anming generally went with him to the greenhouse and stayed there. She liked it there. At the end of the workday, he would collect Anming and Colette, or they would meet him at his office. They would go with him to breed anybody else who was fertile and needed to be bred that day. From there, they would swing by Alexis's place to douse the fire in the loins of the three Breeding Bitches a second time. Then it was time to go home. He had a few hours to relax. Then it was time for bed. He usually had any women who were in bed with him once overnight. If they wanted to opt out, they slept elsewhere. At 4 AM, his routine started all over again.

So it was that on Friday noon, his fertile Breeding Bitch slot was held by Alexis. The two geologists were working long hours in the visualization lab these days. They were desperately looking for rare metals on or near Mons Olympus. These metals were needed in some of Khushi's production processes. If the geologists couldn't find new deposits, some production lines would have to be shut down until they did.

Zach arrived at the visualization lab. The two women were bent over the 3D projector sweating out some detail. He came up behind Alexis. "It's your time, sweetheart," he said to her gently.

Alexis pulled down her panties. "Could you just... do it right here, tiger? I know it's not very romantic. I'm wet for you, though. I'll cum for you when you're ready to squirt, I promise," she said. "I always cum so easily with you."

"Sure honey," said Zach. He had a close time with her this time. Usually, she wanted it so athletically. He felt like he got to enjoy her a completely different way. At the end, he unleashed a torrent. After he pulled out, she just let it hit the floor and dribble out. She would clean it up later.

He surprised Colette, who was already worked up witnessing his breeding of Alexis. He took her anally. She remained prepared these days. He was more vigorous with her, pulling back her hair sharply. She enjoyed it immensely and climaxed near the end. She kept all of her dose of semen snugly in her well-toned bottom.

Zach showered and met Charisse and Michaela at the greenhouse. Anming was already over there working with Michaela, going over some math. Michaela was an urban girl who didn't want to rut in the soil. He had her over a low table. He had Charisse anally in the dirt. She filled the greenhouse with loud scales and many squeaks at the top when she orgasmed. The lovers were thoroughly covered with dirt afterwards. All three showered in the emergency shower.

Afterwards, Zach sat on the floor up against the table where Anming was working. "Why did you run off this morning?" he asked.

Anming was thoughtful, "My husband, yesterday was overwhelming. A young man, a stranger I'd never met before, shot his cream at me and onto the glass. My head is still spinning. I want to think from a safe distance. And last night! My head is still hurting! I did some things I really need to think through."

"Would it help you to talk to me about them?"

Anming sounded grateful. "I got so tipsy! And then I had a revelation. The secret police were not coming that night. When you live your whole life under the shadow of that, it stays with you. But last night, I was able to peek out and convince myself that the secret police were not coming. It filled me with an elation I can't describe. I could finally express myself as I wanted to in every moment. I kissed everybody! Everybody was so beautiful! It was a spiritual moment for me. I danced with strange women. I let them touch me any way they wanted. I was so grateful for it. I had a huge orgasm out on the dance floor. It frightened me. I ran to the restroom to hide my embarrassment and throw water in my face. One of the women I'd danced with came after me. She was a very manly one. She was handsome, I'd say. She was hard to say no to. She pushed me into a bathroom stall. There, I fully surrendered to her every desire. She did things to me and had me do things to her I'd rather not discuss. It wasn't rape. The force of her willpower compelled me. I wanted it. My head is still spinning. Are you angry with me?" she fell silent, withdrawn.

"Darling, I love you, and I'm not angry or jealous," said Zach. "While you think about it, I want you to know, I support you. You have only 20 more weeks of a whole new free world spread out before you. Squeeze all the life out of it that you can. Take chances. Make mistakes. Get messy. You're washable. But use a condom! The only concern I have between now and then is your health and happiness. I've got your back. I love you. Keep me posted. And most importantly, be yourself, no regrets."

"Yes, my husband," said Anming softly. She returned with a sigh of relief to her work. Zach left her to her work.

Zach spent his afternoon at his apartment reading medical journals and having a few conversations. He texted Beatrice, "I'm at my apartment this afternoon if you want to come over and talk." Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. It was Beatrice with a full bottle of Schnapps and two glasses, as if he didn't have any glasses. She was dressed in that casual-but-not-casual way women sometimes adopt when they were prowling. Though, this one was married. He was a handsome man, though. She could flirt at him to her heart's desire. He could keep up.

Beatrice was medium height, brown hair, D breasts, a few extra pounds, playful pounds, not enough to hide behind. She took pretty good care of herself for a housewife. Yoga, she'd told him. Her outfit was a red knit cotton top, tight. He could see her bra lines. On her nice bottom were yoga pants, black, also tight. He saw her panty lines and a healthy camel toe. Her outfit really did not leave much to the imagination.

Beatrice poured one for Zach and one for herself. They stood and leaned against his kitchen counter and drank. "So why are you leading two stunning naked women around on leashes?"

"Well," started Zach, "one is married."

"Well, that explains it," Beatrice quipped. She was witty.

"Her husband asked me to lead her around naked on a leash as much as I could this week," Zach said.

"Why doesn't he do it himself?"

"He's in an iron lung."

"Oh my gosh!" said Beatrice. "She's the Frenchwoman! The one they talked about at the press conference."

"Yes," said Zach. "Now, all of this is top secret. Don't even tell Eric. Well, you can tell him after we've left for Mars, okay?"

"Your secrets are safe with me, as we've discussed," Beatrice assured him. "December 13th. That's about twenty weeks."

"Yes," said Zach.

"So you're doing him a favor," Beatrice clarified, trying to understand.

"Yes," said Zach.

"What about the other one?" asked Beatrice.

"She saw the first one and admired her," said Zach. "I tried it on her and she liked it, or maybe I should say it was good for her."

"Good for her how?"

"She's fighting a negative body image," said Zach.

"Her? I would kill for looks like theirs, either of them," said Beatrice.

"People's hangups often make no sense," said Zach.

"You astronauts are all so fit," remarked Beatrice, and put her hand on Zach's chest. A beat later, she pulled it back. "That was the Schnapps. Sorry."

"Sorry's not enough," said Zach playfully.

"What then?" said Beatrice.

"Turnabout," said Zach. "I get to smack your butt."

"Gently," Beatrice said, turning around. Zach smacked it medium hard. "Ow! That was too hard. Your turn." Zach turned around. Beatrice smacked his ass. "Ow! I hurt my hand!"

They both smiled. Zach took a good look at her cameltoe. His penis was inflating some. Beatrice didn't miss this detail. Zach didn't miss her not missing it. He said, "Sometimes it frightens women."

"What? Oh that," Beatrice said, blushing.

"It always fits," said Zach.

"I'll bet," said Beatrice with a smirk.

"So you'd have no misgivings?" asked Zach. "Theoretically, of course."

"So now we're getting to your hangups," said Beatrice. "It would be perfectly fine. Men always think it's about the size. Too big or too small or too whatever. It's never about the size, Zach," she said, making intense eye contact. "It's about the man. And you're a good man. That's what really matters to a woman. I know it's what matters to me."

"Thank you Beatrice," said Zach sincerely. "You're a sweetheart. If you weren't married, I would be making serious moves on you."

"Like what, Mr. Swinging Bachelor?" Beatrice provoked, slugging down the rest of her second glass.

"Well, I would kiss you."

"I would hope."

"Hang on, I wasn't finished," said Zach. "I would get you pinned on my couch, that couch over there. I would be kissing you and I'd be rubbing up against you. I would rub my, ahem, perfectly fine thing up against that nice little slot you're showing there."

"Oh dear," said Beatrice, "so I am. I must be getting in the mindset of this swinging bachelor stuff." She said it in a sorry but not sorry way. She grabbed the waistband of her yoga pants as if to pull them down. She pulled them down a couple inches, then playfully back up. "Whoops, not doing that. I guess adjusting them doesn't help," she said. "Now my top is wrinkled." She pulled her shirt up to her bra and then playfully back down. "Whoops, not doing that, either. You make it very hard for a lady to dress properly."

"Well, I can do this," said Zach, and pulled his shirt off. Guys could do that in public. It wasn't wrong.

"Oh my fucking God you are chiseled," breathed Beatrice.

"Well, I work hard at it," said Zach.

"Well, they wear bikini tops at the beach," She said. "But I'm not taking my shirt off. I'm a tub of lard compared to you."

"Oh come on, Beatrice," said Zach. "You aren't either. I can already see that."

"You'll see," said Beatrice. She wiggled out of her top. Her bra slipped a little, but she adjusted it back.

"You look great," said Zach. "Like I said, I would absolutely date you. You're a woman whose body appearance tells me you take good care of yourself. I think you're adorable in every way. That's what's important to me."

"I see you're a deep thinker when skin is involved," Beatrice quipped. She wiggled into her top. "Well, I'd better get back to the grind," she said.

"Thanks for coming by," said Zach. He guessed she had made herself uncomfortable. She grabbed her glasses and the rest of her Schnapps. He let her out the door. "Come back soon," he said as she retreated quickly down the hall.

Zach wanted to find the number of his old psychology teacher, Ben Weil. He did an Internet search on his name. This had to be him. As he recalled, Professor Weil now taught at Lewis and Clark college. Here was his faculty page. Then he saw an obituary for Doctor Weil's wife, Jenny. Oh, that was tragic. The dinner parties they threw were still vivid in Zach's mind. It happened six months ago, and she'd only been 42. It had been a car accident, a head-on collision with a drunk driver who had jumped the median. She had been alone in the car. Both she and the drunk driver had been killed.

Now Zach wasn't so sure he wanted to call. He gathered himself. Sure he should call. It would be a distraction at the very least. "Hello?" Ben answered.

"Doctor Weil! It's Zach Carson. Well, Doctor Zach Carson now."

"My most famous student!" said Ben. "Of course I remember you, Zach. It's been years! What, maybe ten years? But I saw you on the news yesterday. Going to Mars, eh?"

"Yes, I am," said Zach. "In twenty weeks. December 13th. Look, I heard about Jenny. I'm very sorry."

"Oh that," Ben said. "It still doesn't seem real. I've got a good support network, though. Thanks for your condolences, Zach."

"I saw the news when I was looking up your number. I admit I hesitated. This is kind of a little problem. It's kind of a silly problem. Now that I'm on the phone with you, it's actually kind of embarrassing to bring it up."

"C'mon!" said Ben. "The kind of problems you're dealing with all have to be fascinating in comparison to mine."

"I don't know about that," said Zach.

"Well, try me," said Ben.

"Okay," said Zach. "One of my crewmates is autistic."

"Yes," said Ben. "Doctor Kaufman. Brilliant woman, by all accounts. A role model."

"Yes," said Zach. "She's all that. Well, I'm romantically involved with her."

"Oh," said Ben. "Okay. Sounds like things are complicated between you and your crewmates. I saw the Indian astronaut, the engineer. Wow. Well, all of them."

"Actually, things are not complicated," said Zach. "They have it all figured out. Well, mostly figured out. I just try to help out any way I can."

"So let me understand this. Both of them?" asked Ben.

"Not really. This is confidential," said Zach.

"Sounds like you want a session. Bump me a dollar," said Ben. "Thanks. Okay, divulge."

Zach explained, "Khushi, the Indian engineer, is involved with my associate Doctor Dean. But Khushi doesn't want her family to worry."

"Who's the father then?" asked Ben.

"I am," explained Zach. "Khushi wants her child to know their father and have him close by. That makes me the logical choice. And like I said, I'm helping out any way I can."

"Anyway, that's just my curiosity. We'll have to catch up soon, too, but let's get to it," said Ben. "How can I help you?"

Zach explained, "Berte had sexual experiences before me, but they were all in the giving direction. I was the first man she let in under her guard, so to speak."

"It's not uncommon for autistic individuals, even those much older than Berte, to have little or no sexual experience," said Ben. "After all, sex is fundamentally a social interaction. Moreover, plenty of autistic people are averse to being touched or held."

"Luckily, Berte is quite high functioning," said Zach. "She's not averse to touch, and she doesn't suffer from lack of affect."

"So what's the problem?" asked Ben.

"Well, it's not a problem, really," said Zach. "Some of her crewmates have been encouraging Berte to get a little more... uh... experience before she leaves Earth, and they have a point. The population of men on Mars will be quite limited for a while. And we all think, well, I think she needs a special kind of man. A man who's not put off by her unique communication style. A man who can really connect with her."

Ben chuckled, "There are plenty of men who would fit that description, I'm sure. You could try a male escort."

"I'm thinking somebody who's not in it for the money or just for her body," said Zach. "The latter group is what she rejected before."

"I would still recommend a male escort or a sex therapist," said Ben. "They're in common use in the autistic community."

"Still," said Zach. "I'd like to find a more personal solution. Would you be willing to advise her? She shouldn't be relying on me for advice. It's an obvious conflict of interest that I'm not comfortable with. And I'd like an expert to advise her."

"Certainly, I'd be happy to," replied Ben.

"Is there any chance you'll be coming east soon?" asked Zach. "It would be great for you to meet her in person. She makes quite the impression."

"Well, I've been sidetracked by all this stuff." Zach winced. Oh yeah, like his wife's funeral. "But actually, strangely, I've been asked to speak at a psychotherapy convention there in Houston. It's a last minute thing next weekend. I was going to turn them down, but I suppose I could accept. It would get me out of the house. I need that."

"That's wonderful!" said Zach. "So, call me when you're in town?"

"I'll do that."

Zach felt strangely good about that conversation. Doctor Weil, Ben, would know what to do. He texted Berte, "There's an expert in autistics and relationships coming into town in about a week. We'll meet him then for coffee, okay?"

"Agreed," said Berte.

Zach returned to the base and worked for a while in his office. He saw a few patients in the clinic. He missed Anming, but he understood her overwhelm. He could let her cool off a bit. Hmm, her lesbian encounter in the restroom. She didn't even want to describe it to him in general terms! It must have been past red hot. What he would've given to be a fly on that wall. She hadn't seemed traumatized by it at all. He chuckled. He wanted her to have some life experiences she was reluctant to describe to him before they left for Mars forever. She was free now. She should relish it any way it responsibly came at her.

Zach entered the visualization lab at a few minutes to five. Colette was jumpy, knowing what was coming. "I can't pay you this time, Zach," she said.

"That's okay," said Zach. "You can owe me."

"Don't worry, Zach, you'll get your stud fee," said Alexis. "The Breeding Bitches are hosting a gangbang for Colette tomorrow afternoon. Half the student body will be there. She'll make her money."

"Well, that's a relief," Zach joked. He was uncomfortable about the whole deal. Frigging X.

Colette's alarm rang. She pulled her panties down. Before she could get them off, Zach was behind her. He grabbed her hair with one hand and bent her roughly over the viz table. One side of the projection of the south side of Mons Olympus fell into shadow. "Hey, don't knock any projectors out of alignment," warned Alexis.

With the other hand, Zach spread Colette's slick vulva and penetrated her. He rocked his penis into her wet vagina in a few strokes. It was obvious from her readiness that she'd been thinking about this all day. Red indicators for drones scrolled slowly across her face as her mouth opened with ecstasy. He was bashing her hard from behind, holding her head and body firmly down on the viz table. Her smell came wafting up to him, sharp, and just a little sour. "I can," she whimpered.

"Climax," Zach ordered.

"EEUHMmmm," Colette cried. She huffed and squeezed out the words, "I can!"

"Climax-"

"YAAAAH!" Colette howled.

"Freely."

"Huh-huh-huh-huh-AHHHHNNNN!!"

"Fuck, Zach, don't kill the woman," Alexis chided. "I need her to diagnose these drones."

"UAAAAAAH!" Colette screeched. "Muh-muh-muh-huh-NAWWWWW!!"

At the same time, Zach roared, "RAAAAAAH!"

Colette moaned, "UHHNNN!" as she felt Zach's hot wet semen strike her back wall and fill her. Drool had leaked out of her mouth onto the viz table as she'd been screaming. The room was quiet other than his panting, which slowed quickly.

"That sounded satisfying," said Alexis.

"Oh, yeah," breathed Zach. He let Colette up. As he pulled out, she let his semen splash out onto the floor as Alexis had earlier.

Alexis walked over and spanked Colette once hard. "You've made a mess of our lab, you squealing whore!" she scolded.

"Yes, that's what I am," Colette moaned. She took her panties off the rest of the way and used them to wipe her crotch.

"Now get on your knees, you lazy cunt, and clean your senpai," Alexis commanded. Colette turned around, got on her knees, and licked and sucked Zach's cock clean of semen and wet. Alexis continued, "And while you're down there, lick that fucking shit off the floor."

"That's right," Alexis said to Zach, "you get the royal treatment. Next time you fuck me in here, I'll ask you to ask her to clean us both off."

Colette cleaned the viz table with a cloth, then a wet wipe, then an optical cloth. As she did, the shadow over the slope of Mons Olympus dissipated.

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers
12