Founders Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for the foot licking. He had Colette drink a quart of water first. She would need it, plus, he was hoping she would be desperate to pee soon. That would be fun. They got a chance to sit around and chat during this round. The foot licking was a slower process. The Hardings asked Anming lay questions about the Big Bang. This spurred a lively conversation about a number of aspects of elementary cosmology. Zach noticed that when Anming was in her element, her nudity all but disappeared. She was just a brilliant scientist, passionate about her subject, who happened to be showing some skin. Not to mention her adorable muff. He craned his neck and glanced down the couch to take it in. When Colette reached Beatrice, even though she had declined foot licking on the phone, she let Colette lick her feet.

Once all feet had been cleaned, Colette interrupted their conversation. "Senpai?"

"Yes, Colette?" Zach replied.

"May I be excused?"

"What do you need?"

"I need the restroom."

Zach grabbed a plastic wastebasket that was sitting under the side table of the couch. "Do you want to watch her pee, folks? I can have her do it into this wastebasket. That would humiliate her quite a bit, wouldn't it, whore?"

"Yes, senpai."

Anming shrugged. She saw women pee all the time. Beatrice, of similar mind no doubt, said, "Go for it."

Eric said, "Sure," in a soft voice. By the look on his face, Zach could tell he was voyeuring hard. So much the better.

"I have to," started Colette, this time with real embarrassment, "I have to number two as well."

"Any objections?" asked Zach. He got three nopes. These folks were troupers.

Zach set down the can in front of Eric. Colette squatted over it with enough altitude for everyone to see clearly. Everyone fell silent as the tinkle of her pee began and grew into a rushing stream. The stink hit their nostrils. Beatrice began a running commentary, "Her pee stinks! Wow. And she's letting it all out, isn't she? Wow, that's diarrhea. Wow that stinks! Ohmygod! Oh!" Beatrice retched, then seemed to get a grip on herself. "This is really disgusting. This is exactly why I'm afraid of having kids. Ohmygod. I feel faint. I'm going to stand over by the door." She got up and left the room. Eric looked at Zach and then left to follow her. He heard them let themselves out. He had never seen Colette look this humiliated. Win.

Zach excused Colette to the bathroom to clean up herself and the wastebasket. He called Beatrice. "Are you two okay?"

"Oh yeah," said Beatrice. "Not much worse than a sorority hazing. It was just the stink. It was a lot worse than I expected. I guess I have a weak stomach."

"Thanks so much for coming," said Zach. "I've never seen Colette so humiliated before. You were great. Please thank Eric, too. It stands to reason Colette would stink today. Her pelvic region took quite a beating yesterday. She was exposed to a lot of bacteria her body isn't used to dealing with."

"Huh," said Beatrice. "You are truly always a doctor Zach. It's cute."

"You still think I'm an okay person then?" asked Zach.

"Of course I do," said Beatrice. "What's a little night soil between friends? Just don't ask me to show you mine. I'm locking the door if I use your can, buster," she snickered.

A few minutes with a few windows open and the living room smelled fine. Anming and Colette returned from washing up wearing cute outfits. Anming sat and watched with a smile as Zach kissed, fondled, and slowly unwrapped Colette. He spent time giving love to all his favorite spots of her with his hands and mouth. She undressed him, kissed him, and sucked on his nipples. She gave him a thorough cleaning all over his genitals and ass crack, zeroing in on pleasuring his anus. He was not quite sure he liked that ass licking stuff, but he could tell she liked doing it. It was enough incentive for him.

Anming produced Bruce. Colette got on her knees, vibed herself, and choked on Zach's cock. He quickly became ready to squirt. She kept him on edge as she concentrated and worked on herself. "Okay, get in," she said, sitting down on the couch.

She was copiously wet, but even so, her poor crack had been through hell. "Should I lube up my cock?" Zach asked.

"No, that would make it worse," said Colette. "Get in."

He rocked into her, and she hissed in pain. It was bad. He was still as she vibed herself. He could still squirt in a few strokes, so, no problem. Every thirty seconds or so he had to stroke a few times to stay ready to go. She didn't seem to be making progress. "Turn me over," she said. Now she was on her knees off the edge of the couch and he was entering her from behind. She worked on herself more while he pumped slowly to stay ready. "This vibe isn't working, it isn't powerful enough. Anming, can you help me?"

"Anything," said Anming sympathetically. She was right there, quietly rooting for Zach to make a baby in Colette.

"Could you scoot under here and suck on my clit?" asked Colette.

Zach looked at Anming, who startled, and then surprisingly smirked. "I've done a lot nastier things lately for less good reasons." She scooted in underneath them. Soon he felt her tongue and mouth, warm, wet, sucking, and licking at the base of his cock. If it felt half as good to Colette as it felt to him, this thing was in the bag. And it was just so nasty!

He felt a shudder and squirming run through Colette's loins. "I can," she breathed, tapping her phone to Zach's.

When Zach, Anming, and Colette got home to Colby's, everybody was there. Colette went straight to bed in the red bedroom.

Colby was weepy. She insisted that her nerves were just fragile, that it was no big deal. Zach sat alone with her in the family room for a while. He tried to talk about their Colorado retreat coming up. He tried to talk about the kind of home they would like to build together on Mars. Instead, it turned into one of those low level arguments. She asserted that he was only spending time with her because she was upset. He was trying to change the subject and not feel resentful. She had been gone lately. She hadn't been available to have any kind of real conversation with him for some time. But he shouldn't mention these things. It would only turn the low level argument into a shouting match. He went around and around and around with her about this for half an hour.

Zach gave up and went to grab some dinner and watch a Bollywood movie. Aanya, Berte, and Colleen were about to watch it in the living room. He sat down on the couch with Aanya and Berte tucked under either arm. Colleen sat at his shoulders idly giving him a scalp massage and toying with his hair. She sat on the back of the couch with her back against the wall. It felt good to be all wrapped up in women he loved.

At bedtime, Colby was sullen and weepy. She reluctantly climbed in next to Zach. Anming was at his other side on the floor. Her leash was around his wrist so that she would appreciate his night movements. Berte asked for 100% butt sex. So did Aanya, but with her favorite spices of hair pulling and choking added. Colby's instructions were sullenly given: if he must, just normal and quick, she needed her sleep. Colleen was insemination queen and retired to the blue bedroom.

Zach had Colby comprehensively at midnight. Within a few minutes, Colby was out of control with pleasure, howling and waking up the room. He shot a huge load into her, squirt after squirt. He hadn't ejaculated in over six hours. Needing to continue without keeping the house up, he carried her to the green bedroom and had her again. From there, her howls were quieter to the women but still apparent. They were comforting. Colby was shrilly voicing what they were all feeling. Every time they spread their legs, every time he entered them, his lovemaking was taking them higher and higher. Discomfort waned as their bodies accommodated him. Their pleasure intensified as he learned their moods and methods. They were becoming more adept at leading him where they wanted and being ready for him when he got there. Better and better. Would it always get better? So far, so good. There was a final piercing howl from down the hallway as if Colby had been gutted like a fish. A few minutes later, Zach came dripping through the door. He slid back into bed and put Anming's leash back on his wrist.

At 1 AM, Zach had a very responsive Berte vaginally and finished in her that way. He wanted to stay clean in case Colby reappeared. At 2 AM, he gave up and had Aanya anally. She had several orgasms. At 3 AM, Berte got her desired bottom invasion and groaned out a satisfying orgasm at the end of it. At 4 AM, Colleen grabbed him and washed him off thoroughly. He had her at dawn and breakfast time. The whole house heard that, too.

On base a few hours into the morning, Zach checked Anming. She was medium wet. Should he go dialing for airmen, he asked? She declined. She didn't want to become the airbase's favorite peep show, even though they were soon leaving for Mars. Perhaps some other time, she'd feel differently.

He heard from X, Colette's husband. "Thanks for the videos! Though it's fun, I think we need to stop the leash thing. If it were discovered by the press, it would cause a lot of bad publicity."

"I understand the massages were inconvenient. Let's replace that instruction with a new rule. You can ask for and get a massage from her any time you want."

"She very much enjoys being invited into your marriage bed! This week's instruction is as follows. You can do anything you want with her as long as two of your wives are present. You can have her do anything with any of your wives at any time."

"I understand that the 28th is the first day she could theoretically test positive on a pregnancy test. There must be consequences for failure. Starting the 28th, for every day she tests negative, she must have intercourse with a complete stranger. Furthermore, it must be a senior citizen over 65, a homeless person, or active duty military. These groups were not served when she prostituted herself. I want to even things out a bit. This regimen will end if she gets her period."

Zach told Anming they would be stopping the naked on a leash thing since it was too dangerous. Colette's husband was stopping it for her, and he should do the same for Anming. "Yes, my husband," she replied. She looked relieved and wistful at the same time. It seemed to him she'd had a positive experience with it, which was the most important thing.

At noon, they went to see Charisse at the greenhouse. Anming set up to work there for the rest of the day. Charisse and Zach went to the dirt pile to make love. Charisse had spent a couple of days on intensive twat healing. Still, they went gently. Soon, Charisse was slowly climbing her scales with little discomfort. When she reached the top and shuddered quietly in climax, he filled her up with four beefy shots. Then they hit the emergency showers. Charisse told him that the Breeding Bitches would skip their regular sex schedule that day.

Beatrice rang his bell at exactly the stroke of 1 PM. "I know you astronauts are punctual," she grinned shyly. "I counted down and everything." She was obviously feeling shy, which made him shy. She was wearing a short, loose, dark red knit dress. It was kind of like a comfortable sweater, but longer. He could still see her curves, but it wasn't the peep show her yoga pants outfit had been. Shy demeanor, and a shy outfit.

Zach led her by the hand into the living room and sat her down on the couch. "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked.

"Water would be good. My throat is suddenly dry," Beatrice said.

Zach fetched them two waters and sat down beside her. They both drank a gulp. He reached for her face with one hand. She didn't shy away. He ran his hand slowly and gently through her long brown hair. "I'd forgotten how much I love long hair," he said, looking into her brown eyes.

"That's right. You astronauts all have crew cuts, more or less. Well, if you'd told me you liked long hair sooner, I wouldn't have shaved this." She pulled up her knit dress, displaying her cleanly shaved bare pudenda. Her puffy vulva peeked open. He could see she was already juicy. She looked tight. Her smile was also tight but mirthful to match.

"That's a good way to move things along," Zach noted. He took off his slacks, folded them, and took off his underwear. His cock sprung up full mast given there was an unexplored and clearly ready vagina in sight. "Now we're even," he said.

"That's big," she observed. He pulled her towards him on the couch. This raised the hem of her knit dress to her midriff. Her strong hips, wet excited vulva, and tiny clean pucker lay exposed for conquest. He rubbed his cock head around in the slickness at her tiny opening and over her clit, rubbing, stretching. "Wow, it's frisky! I-UNN!" He thrust into her slickly about three inches to take her measure. Yes, tight. He pushed in a little more. Her cervix was right there, but she would tent soon. He backed off to about halfway and rubbed in and out in small strokes. Her opening was stretched tight around him. Her clitoris was rubbing on his cock. Her clitoral hood was splayed out tight and wet by his shaft.

He stroked her insides slowly in and out. She was quiet and seemed in a trance, transfixed on his cock. "Comfort level?" he asked.

"My neighbor's monumental cock is halfway into my completely full married twat. I don't do this kind of thing," Beatrice breathed. "I still think Eric's going to come through the door and call it off. Or I'll wake up and it will be a dream. Then I look down. I know I'm not dreaming. I'm wondering where four inches of your giant cock is going to fit. That's a real-world kind of problem. So, on the balance, discombobulated."

"Oh, it will fit. Don't worry. Until it's pleasure for you, I'm not going farther."

"Surely no more can fit."

"All of it can fit. A woman's body adapts, given time and stimulation. Trust me, I'm a surgeon."

"Owawo-uhh!"

"See, there's most of it right there. You're tenting nicely."

"UNG!"

A bit later, she squealed, "Ohgodohfuck! I'm cumming!" She looked at her watch, panting, and snickered, "and it's only 1:04! Huh... huh... huh... huh... Ohgodohfuck!"

Half an hour later, Zach lay resting, buried to the hilt in Beatrice. She was all rolled up underneath him on the couch feeling perfect bliss. A good dose of his semen was filling her vagina. A good dose of her fluids were sprayed onto his abdomen. "I tickled your g-spot, and it got upset, and boom! It's perfectly natural," he said.

"I think you broke my hips when I passed out," wheezed Beatrice from underneath him. "I made a big deal of never wanting you to watch me piss. Now I've pissed all over you."

"It's not pissing. It's squirting. Are you okay?" Zach quickly asked.

"Me? Wonderful, perfect. What are you doing?"

"Going again."

"Oh.. huuuh! HNN! HAH!"

Half an hour yet later, Zach was resting contentedly. Their fluids were mixed and all over the fucking place. There were even a few droplets over on the coffee table. She was quite a squirter, with him at least. "I'm dead," she reported. "You've fucked me to death. It was worth it, though. Holy crap."

"Let me get off you."

"Whew! That's a lot better. Ouch, all my joints hurt! I've got the bends or something."

"I thought you were the yoga queen. Here, I'll help you up."

"Oof! All my joints are cracking."

"I have to leave pretty soon today."

"Lucky me! I get to live another day."

"Just one day, though. Tomorrow at 2 PM? I'll be able to stay a lot longer."

"If this hadn't driven me wild with pleasure the whole time, I would run, except I can't. I can barely walk. Tomorrow at 2, then. If I'm still a cripple, you might have to come to my place. Oh! Jesus! I heard that pop."

From his apartment, Zach went to a modest jewelry store recommended by Alexis. With the $4,000 Colette had given him, plus a little of his own money, he bought Colette a very nice platinum ring.

From there, he went back to base and worked in his office until almost 5 PM. He arrived at the visualization lab just as Colette's alarm rang. She absentmindedly slipped her panties off in one deft dance move. It was lucky, he mused, that she had such an understanding coworker. "How are you two doing?"

"Oh, it's you, Zach. We're doing fantastic!" said Alexis. "We found major deposits of everything we needed."

"Congratulations!" said Zach. "Can I borrow Colette for a moment?"

"You can have her," said Alexis. "We can be done for the day."

As Zach approached, Colette hiked up her dress, anticipating what he usually wanted when he wanted her these days. "No, not that," he said. She dropped her dress. He produced the box and opened it. "This is for you," he said. "I bought it with the money you earned."

Colette slipped it onto her right hand ring finger. "Now I have my husband on my left and you on my right," she said, smiling. She looked at the ring. She looked pleased. Zach was happy.

Zach told Colette about the new rules. Alexis was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to buy favors from Colette anymore. Alexis asked him to convey her protest to X, which he did.

Zach got a text message from Eric, Beatrice's husband. "She's complaining (joking) that you've crippled her, but she seems ecstatic."

Zach texted, "That's wonderful. How are you doing?"

Eric texted, "The moment I got home, she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock. I think that's the sexiest moment that's ever happened in our marriage. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it! Do it more!"

Zach texted, "LOL. I'll say that next time she complains I'm breaking her hips or something. I'll tell her I'm only doing it because you told me to do it more."

Zach and Colette swung by the greenhouse to get Anming. The three of them headed to Ayana's house. Khushi and Ayana greeted them at the door. Ayana looked Zach in the eye and said, "I think I can handle it not stoned straight up this time."

"Good, any way you want it," said Zach.

"No, any way YOU want it Zach," said Ayana. "And thank you so much for fathering my child. I can never thank you enough. I'm looking forward to it. Now, what do you need to get ready, because I'm all ready."

"I'm ready enough, unless you want me to be really, really ready to finish it quick."

"I want what you want," said Ayana. "This is our last shot this cycle, so give it your best."

"Okay," said Zach, lifting Ayana in his arms. "Let's just do it, without all this orchestration." He carried her into the bedroom. He said to the other women, "We'll call you if we need you." He shut the door.

He put Ayana down on the bed and undressed himself. She unzipped and pulled off her jeans. "You want me naked?"

"Yes," said Zach. He folded his clothes into a neat pile. He looked over and Ayana was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. She looked aroused. He grabbed her. She was wet. He stirred his cock around her opening and rubbed it on her clitoris a little. She was looking off across the room. This was a little like making love to Berte, in a way. She seemed on edge, pumping her hips reflexively in response to the stimulation. He didn't want to stop the action and ask her about it since things were going well. He could afford to be curious afterwards.

Zach grabbed Ayana and spread her missionary style. She looked away again, but otherwise seemed to be keeping it together. He pushed into her some. She was fully tented. He rocked into her the rest of the way. He put his weight on her. He forgot his discomfort at the circumstances. He started taking his pleasure in her. Her cunny felt nice gripping him. She was clearly very excited but not orgasming. That was fine so far. He was climbing, and when he was ready to shoot, they could figure it out.