Founders Ch. 58

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.3k words
4.6
3.7k
1

Part 57 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

58: Friday July 31, 2043 1930 hours CST: A Match Made In Error

Zach sat at the secluded table Anming had reserved at Mercutio's for Trigonometry dates. She had apparently got a special deal booking the table for weeknights until further notice. He saw Berte weaving her way through the crowd to join him. She was wearing an emerald green version of her knockout little black dress with the cutout. She looked stunning in the brilliant green dress, flats, and her circlet. The cutout and her cleavage bulging through it slayed him. He stood up to greet her. "You look magnificent!"

"This is supposed to go with my skin tone," Berte said making intense eye contact. She looked away. "You can't know what my bathing suit is yet. You'll have to wait until Saturday." They cuddled into the booth together.

"You bought a new bathing suit?" asked Zach.

"The only one I had was a boring one piece for swimming laps," texted Berte. "Alexis said no way. She insisted I buy one that will make you erect and desperate for me."

"I'm intrigued," said Zach.

"Hey, you wouldn't leave Anming alone last night," texted Berte.

"It's her fertile week," said Zach.

"She's complaining a lot to the rest of us. She calls you nasty, disgusting, and insane," texted Berte.

"It's part of her thing to resist me," said Zach. "Don't worry about it."

Berte made eye contact and spoke to him with words, "I do worry about it because of Colby."

"Next time the three of us are together, we'll get some clear answers out of Anming, okay?" proposed Zach.

"Okay," said Berte. She sighed to move past her anxiety. She smiled and texted, "I heard Charisse made a plaster cast of your junk."

"Yes, she got me hard, like, you know, she does. Then she did a plaster cast for her art project," said Zach.

"What is she going to do with it?" texted Berte.

"I don't know," said Zach. "We'll have to wait and see."

"Whatever it is," Berte texted, "I hope it has a piston." Her eyes opened wide and flashed at him. She must have practiced that in a mirror. She was getting extremely good at what they called eye jobs.

"Is there anything in particular you want to do tonight?" asked Zach.

Berte had her answer pre-cached. She sent it over. "I want to 1) Eat dinner; 2) Give you oral sex under this table until you give me dessert in my mouth (your semen); 3) Go dancing; 4) Dance with other men until one, a handsome one, feels my butt; 5) Find out his name; 6) Drive to your apartment; 7) we make believe you're that guy and you fuck me while I scream his name."

That's how their date went for them, with an added twist. His name was Ron. She asked him exactly what he'd do with her in bed. She had Zach do exactly those things to her at his apartment. She found it extremely exciting to have Ron's plan done to her and scream Ron's name during.

Per Ron's plan, Zach undressed her and kissed her all over. He laid her down and tit-fucked her. "Do you like my big tits, Ron?" Berte purred making delicious eye contact. He fucked her from behind while spanking her gently. "Yes, yes, yes! Smash my pillars, Ron!" He pulled out at the end, which he hated to do, and ejaculated onto her tits and face. "Mmm! All your delicious spunk all over me Ron!" She loved every minute of it. Zach had to give the plan credit, it was different. She had him take a picture of his semen on her breasts and face.

Before Zach knew it, Berte had sent the photo to Ron. Unbeknownst to Zach, they'd exchanged numbers. "Is that advisable?" he asked.

"Feels so nasty," purred Berte.

Zach would have a talk with Colleen later to have her ask Berte to be more circumspect. Berte's face was too well-known. If the photo got out, it might be bad for the mission. He considered the possibility of every man on the planet sharing a photo of Berte. Every man sharing this waist-up naked photo of Berte smiling, making great eye contact, and splashed with semen. Was that necessarily a bad thing for NASA publicity? Well, he should let Colleen know, at least. She could decide what to do.

Zach and Berte went home to Colby's and they all went to bed. He gave five minutes of oral to each of his wives, his new favorite bedtime habit. He unreasonably spent twice as long on Anming. She hated being singled out. When midnight came, she tried to muffle her cries to not disturb the others, but she failed. He let her retreat fussing and dripping to the blue bedroom.

At 1 AM, he had Colleen, who spread her legs wide and enjoyed him with low moans. She whispered to him that she liked the oral thing he was doing with them at bedtime. It was hot to watch the others get theirs. It was hot to anticipate. It was hot to receive. It was hot, when the timer went off, to watch the next wife thrill on his tongue as he began. She liked everything about it.

As the night progressed, he went through the rest of the wives. At 4 AM, he woke up and went thirstily to Anming. The wives heard the sounds of Anming being taken relentlessly again and again. Her squeaks and howls echoed down the hall from the blue bedroom as she climaxed. He was obsessed.

In the morning, everybody arrived at Colby's house to start from there to Galveston beach in the borrowed van. All twelve crew had decided to come, not just Trigonometry.

While riding in the van, Zach and Anming had a conversation with Berte to assuage her fears. Anming assured Berte that she was a happy and satisfied wife. She felt she must protest Zach's nasty deviant actions in the hope he would reform. She willingly chose to do the things he did to her. She believed a good wife did this no matter how frightening, dirty, and disgusting. She deeply craved a strong man like Zach to take charge of her in this way. Then she could truly relax and focus her mind on her work. She enjoyed having the freedom to protest as she obeyed. In her homeland, she would have had to obey without choice or protest, or be beaten or worse. Knowing Zach would stop if she must disobey was vitally important to her.

At a rest stop on the way, Alexis led Zach off into a hedged area. The others went to use the restroom. Alexis pulled down her panties for a quick piss in the grass. She shook off and had him fuck her bent over a picnic table. She worked her cunt muscles on him hard. He only lasted a few minutes. They beat some of the others back to the van.

Charisse and Michaela were itchy as hell to get some cock by the time they arrived at the beach. They dragged Zach into the nearest beach box and had him. Charisse got on her knees on a towel while he pumped her from behind. Michaela stood over Charisse and put one leg up on a bench. He pleasured Michaela orally while continuing to pound Charisse. When they switched, Charisse teased him to clean all of his cum out of her. She didn't want the random men she intended to find on the beach to be dissuaded. Michaela scolded her for being mean to him. Charisse told Michaela to give thanks that her "friendly teasing" would make him last longer.

Being right there in the beach box with them, Zach got to see Charisse and Michaela's new swimsuits first. Charisse's suit was a leafy faux-plant spiral that barely covered her holes. Her black eyes were finally gone, so Alexis had been forced to stop calling her Raccoon Girl. Michaela's swimsuit was a spare olive green stripe at crotch level. In both cases, they were fully shaved. They were exposing most of their pudenda, which was the current beachwear fashion. Law and propriety in the US only decreed that holes be covered in women and cocks and anuses in men. As for Zach, he wore some orange patterned swimming trunks he'd owned for years.

When Zach escaped the beach box, his eyes were first struck by Berte's suit. It was a juicy solid pink bubblegum color with little strips for her nipples and holes. These were held in place by an intricate crisscrossing of thin straps resembling shibari. Her bursting breasts resembled two raging zeppelins barely restrained in their pink tethers. It gave her enough support for things like running or playing beach volleyball. She also rocked the multicolored choker she'd received from Michaela.

Berte was showing blonde hair on her mound. He recalled that all the wives were growing out their muffs in response to his enjoyment of Anming's muff. The fashion of 2043 very much supported this look. It was considered sexy and powerful for women to sport body hair including pubic hair in a bikini. All the wives were growing out their bushes for him. He would get to see how each of them handled it.

Zach noticed Colby had a bare pudenda when she walked right past him. She had defiantly shaved off her starting muff. Her breasts were proudly bare, and she should be. His mouth literally watered as she walked by. She sported brown bottoms that were barely more than a string and were exactly her skin tone. She looked nude at first glance, then, one realized she was sporting a camel toe, not a crack. She was oiled up and looking more edible from front and back than he'd ever seen her. She was not wearing her choker like the other wives were. As soon as she'd caught his eye, she traipsed off down the beach. She looked to be on the prowl.

He noticed Anming. Her ultrablack circlet was especially striking in the bright sunlight of the beach. She had on a more traditional string bikini that could have been from the twentieth century. A white triangle covered her holes and muff below. Two tiny white triangles covered her nipples and a portion of her breasts above. He saw later, though, when she got it wet, that it left little to the imagination, neither nipples nor muff. It made him think that the exhibitionism bug had bitten her soundly. Perhaps it was from those days sitting naked in his office. Perhaps it had been walking across base in a filmy summer dress and no underwear. At any rate, he relished it. He also relished the confident way she looked at and spoke to others. Gone were the days of her cowering and averting her eyes.

Colleen looked masterful in her blue circlet and a simple dark brown stripe barely covering her holes. Her blonde muff was proudly on display. Her whole look and demeanor radiated power and authority along with a deep eroticism.

Khushi, oh my God, was rocking a black shibari number very similar to Berte, but more revealing. It had metal rings circling and accentuating the nipples instead of cloth covering them. She had gone for the Japanese restraint look of keeping her boobs in check. Her pubes and armpits were clean. Her nipples stood out dark, firm, and erect. It should be a crime to wear this, Zach thought. Restraining himself from pouncing on Khushi tormented him.

Ayana was right beside Khushi, her delicious breasts bared. She was wearing very short but masculine black trunks off the hip. The neat but evident top of Ayana's black pubes made a power statement. Zach caught both Anming and Berte giving Ayana a serious once over at different times of the day. Interesting.

Alexis was sporting barely enough bottom to see it was a US flag pattern. The Breeding Bitches had their own big umbrella next to Zach's. They were kicking back and watching the beefcake stroll by.

Aanya sported a black strip bottom and was rocking some neat but powerful pussy hair. Her green choker shone in the sun.

Colette was dressed conservatively in an old fashioned black string bikini like Anming's. She wore both her finger rings, but no other adornment.

A very pretty woman looking about college age walked up to Zach. She had a very expensive looking camera. "Hi, I'm Sara Hart of Galveston Newsnet." She was a reporter. "I was wondering if I could get some photos of you?"

"Sure," said Zach. Sara was a medium height fairly voluptuous redhead in a navy blue string bikini. She was conservatively attired for the beach. They sat and talked together under his beach umbrella. She was mostly a photographer. She asked him about Khushi, which was easy. Zach could easily rave about her and tell funny stories about her quirky fascination with twentieth century pop culture.

Sara went to go talk with Khushi and Ayana. They were both cool with it, and were probably telling her stories about Zach, the harmless ones at least. Sara and Khushi stood up and walked over to him. "Could I have a few pictures of you two together?" He stood up and took Khushi in his arms as Sara snapped away. Khushi's eyes locked to his with electric passion. He kissed her passionately and they were lost in the sensation of it for several moments. He lifted her in his arms as she laughed and her smile flashed brilliantly. They fell onto the sand. He got tangled up in Khushi's shibari strings, which made her laugh even harder. Sara thanked them both profusely and went off to photograph other members of the crew. Zach kissed Khushi again briefly, and with a lonesome smile let her up to drift back towards Ayana.

It had started small, but by 2 PM there were reporters all over the beach snapping pictures and asking questions. Colby had disappeared. Zach swam out to a little dock they had out by the buoy line. There was some peace and quiet out there. Soon, his ten other crewmates, everybody except Colby, had swum out as well. The resourceful Berte had brought a solar blanket that they rigged into a sunshade. None of the reporters were equipped to pursue them. It appeared the beach was thinning.

A motorboat full of reporters pulled up beside them and harassed them. Zach tried to reason with them to let the crew alone. A yacht approached. The smaller boat full of reporters had to get out of the way. The yacht pulled up beside them. "Ahoy!" said a friendly looking man. "Do you need a ride?"

They climbed up a rope ladder onto the yacht. The deck was all polished redwood and curves. It was an interesting combination of modern and natural design. There was a party going on that appeared populated by two groups of naked people. One was a group of naked forty-something business types, about seventy percent men. The other group consisted of naked pretty party creatures, men, women, and ambiguous types. The business types appeared to be generally in pursuit of the party creatures. "Strip down, if you want. Stay awhile," said the friendly man who said his name was Dave, the owner of the boat.

The Breeding Bitches needed no further encouragement. Alexis, Charisse, and Michaela stripped and danced away into the crowd. Colleen removed her bottoms to bare all and then turned to talk to Dave, who was trying not to faint. It was clear from the outset that Dave was putty in her hands. She made sure they would be dropped back at the beach at around 6 PM. She told him that they needed to head home then.

It didn't take long before the crowd was buzzing that these were the famous astronauts. Zach got naked to be friendly and blend in. Ayana and Khushi were keeping their bathing suits on, such as they were. Aanya and Berte were also keeping their suits. Colette joined Colleen and Zach in getting naked. Colette was uncomfortable covering her holes even though Zach had given her permission. Anming kept her string bikini on.

Colette reminded Zach that she had failed her pregnancy test that morning. She needed to find a stranger to have intercourse with. Military types and homeless people appeared to be in short supply on this decidedly civilian yacht. There were a couple of older fellows. Colette went to talk to them. They found a very nice gentleman who was willing to accommodate her. One problem was that there was no real privacy at the party. People were having sex here and there, though, and it wasn't causing a commotion. To make sure Colette and her new fuck buddy were not disturbed, Zach decided to stay nearby. The gentleman was kindly. Making the assumption that Colette was new to such public dalliances, he encouraged Colette to hold Zach's hand. This way, he assured her, she would feel less frightened. Colette was was so touched by his care that she held Zach's hand as requested.

The old guy, whose name was Bill, proceeded to give Colette oral sex. He was good. Zach whispered permission to her to climax freely, which he'd forgotten. She orgasmed explosively. Bill asked, "Zach, that was some reaction! What did you say to her?"

Zach didn't want to get into the complexity of Colette, so he lied. "I told her that nobody was watching. I told her to just relax and let the love in."

"Aw," said Bill. "That's great and true. Oh darling!" Colette was giving him some oral now, getting him hard. Soon he was ready. He got between her legs on the couch and worked away pumping his penis in her vagina. He had a blissful look on his face, feeling her breasts.

Zach and Colette were whispering to each other over the back of the couch. It was so loud at the party that not even Bill could hear them. "Do you think you'll be able to cum for the old guy? He's such a nice man."

"I will if you order me to," said Colette. "Give me a one hundred count." Colette touched herself as Bill fucked her slowly but excitedly.

"Okay," said Zach. "I order you to orgasm for this fellow on a count of one hundred. If your orgasm fails to impress me, it'll be double punishment. Two days back-to-back of being whipped five times across your cunt. Are you ready?" Colette nodded. He started counting, and he kept speeding up until Colette got a look of worried concentration on her face.

Colette squeezed Zach's hand hard. "Bill, it feels so good!" Zach could tell it really did. "I'm going to cum!" she blurted juicily. "Ohgod!" She let out a low moan and shook from head to toe. It was a good long orgasm. There would be no need to whip her.

Bill lasted for some time after Colette's orgasm. As Bill got close, she whispered to Zach, "I can." He gave permission. She moaned and shook out another long shuddering orgasm. The continuous and gentle stimulation had helped her build a lot of tension. Bill was extremely close and asked where she wanted it. "Inside please," she begged.

Bill sighed and released his semen into her with a look of extreme pleasure and contentment. After about a minute of heavy breathing and coughing, he said, "Thank you, Colette, and you also, Zach." He was almost in tears. "I feel blessed by an angel. That's you, dear Colette." A waiter came by with a rag. "I have a confession, you two. I know your work, Doctor Alexandre. I'm Bill Kirby, CEO of MMD." MMD was one of the largest mining conglomerates in the world.

"Oh, hmm, Mr. Kirby, what interesting circumstances," said Colette. "I did a summer internship in MMD's European office when I was an undergraduate at the Sorbonne."

"Heh, interesting," said Bill. "I wish I'd known you, met you. I would have tried to marry you, no doubt," he beamed.

"Hmm, I don't know about that," said Colette. "I dressed all in black back then, with lots of piercings, chains, and razor blades. I spent all my free time on rooftops doing parkour. Not exactly CEO wife material." Colette said goodbye to Bill with a hug and a kiss. It was a friendly adventure.

Zach caught up to Anming. He'd seen an opportunity. "Hello, my wife."

"Uh-oh," said Anming, "You're here to do something terrible to me. I'm having fun drinking my fruit juice."

"Here, come sit in my lap," said Zach. "It seems to me this is a private, friendly party where you can do good work on your body image."

"Oh no," said Anming. "Does it involve me being spattered with body fluids, this body image training?"

"Not unless you want it to," said Zach.

"That relieves me, my husband," said Anming.

"I propose that we go over to that group of young, handsome men," said Zach. I'll have you undress for them. You're practically undressed already. I'll have them say what they think of your beauty."

"Yes, my husband," said Anming. Though she sounded formal and obedient, Zach could tell she was quietly thrilled.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12