Founders Ch. 59

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.9k words
4.52
4k
1
0

Part 58 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

59: Monday August 3, 2043 1630 hours CST: Hey Watch This!

"I can fuck Ben now, yes?" texted Berte. "Do I have to wait? The coffee shop restroom would regrettably send him the wrong message, I think. He has a hotel room correct? Or we can take him home with us. It would be hard for me to wait until tonight. I feel itchy between my legs for him like I sometimes feel for you. I want to see the look on his face when he cums. Are you angry that I'm excited to do this? I didn't think I would be. Ben is nice. Good job, Zach. Good job!"

He flashed back on the original plan he'd described to her. He would find another lover for her. They would meet at a coffee shop. Afterwards, she would tell him based on the meeting whether she wanted to proceed. He was thinking this whole time he was getting her a better advisor than himself. She was thinking this whole time he was getting her an additional lover.

Well, regarding the fuck-up he'd made, Zach was hopeful that Ben would at least be flattered. He and Ben would discuss it like adults and figure out how to break the news to Berte. Or maybe not. "Honey, would you drive yourself back to base? I'll catch a cab. I'll see you later and we will talk more, okay?"

"I'm going to have to wait, aren't I?" Berte texted, looking frustrated.

"I'm afraid so," said Zach. "I have no experience doing this. I have to talk to Ben again. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I will call you and let you know the instant the deal is closed, okay?"

"Okay," said Berte in a frustrated voice. She rolled up her window and drove off in the direction of the base. Zach watched her turn the corner.

He called Ben. "Have you left the shop?"

"No, I'm finishing my coffee," said Ben.

"Do you mind if we talk more one-on-one? I figured out what Berte meant," said Zach.

"Please," said Ben.

Zach returned to the shop and ordered a coffee this time. He sat down at the table. "So..." he began. "I fucked up. But maybe not in a bad way. It's just a misunderstanding, easily corrected. But there's an opportunity here I want to seriously discuss with you."

"What's going on?" asked Ben.

Zach described the misunderstanding to him. "So you see, Berte thinks you're the lover I picked for her. She looked very excited at the prospect, too, Ben. Do you mind if we at least discuss the possibility?"

"No, no," said Ben. "I feel flattered, deeply, I assure you. At the same time, I wasn't remotely considering... that. It's quite a course change for me emotionally, considering what I'm going through. The loss of Jenny rules my emotional world. I can advise, but... I don't know, Zach. My first thought upon meeting Berte was 'Won't Jenny love her.' Then I remembered for the millionth time Jenny is dead and will never meet Berte. I am clear I am not ready to face dating after Jenny. The prospect of a relationship after Jenny."

"But this is not really dating," said Zach. "It's a real relationship but it's also practice for Berte. It could be practice for you too, Ben."

"You've got a point," said Ben. "I haven't had a date in 25 years. I mean a date with somebody other than Jenny. I have misgivings, Zach. Berte is so beautiful, so fresh, so young, so... what's the word?" Unconsciously, Ben had put his hands out in front of him in a gesture suggesting breasts. He was thinking about Berte's glorious tits at some level of his consciousness.

"You deserve them," said Zach, "I mean her. You deserve her."

"Dewy," said Ben. "That's the word I was searching for. She's dewy. And that eye thing she does, the eye contact. You can tell how hard she's working to do that. It's magnificent."

"I have a funny story about that," Zach said. "Do you want to hear it?"

"I'd love to hear it," said Ben, relieved the conversation had taken a more lighthearted direction.

"When I first met Berte, I didn't know this. Berte and our mission commander Colleen had come to a realization that we would make a great couple," said Zach. "A lot of matchmaking goes on; it's colonization. So Berte had asked Colleen. Okay, how does she, with no social skills, reel me in and, you know, seal the deal."

"You have to admire the direct nature of autistics," said Ben. "Straight at the problem."

"So Colleen, who has known me for a while, gives her an algorithm, an algorithm! And it was a stupid algorithm, too. From the moment we met, she was doing the algorithm, and it was simply this. She should make eye contact. She should smile. She is actually a very good smiler, but she's dropped it these days. Anyway. Eye contact. Smile. If I suggest we get closer, she should say yes. If I suggest we get farther apart, she should say no. That's it!"

"So I offer to drive her to her quarters on base. She says yes. I drive her there. We go in there for her to get changed for dinner. As soon as we're in there, she closes the blinds so it's practically pitch dark in there. That was a masterful part she added. So, horn-dog that I am and irresistible babe that she is, I ask if I can hug her. Couldn't hurt. She says yes. I ask for a kiss. She says yes. I keep asking. She keeps saying yes. You get the picture. The rest is history. It was only later on that I learned about the algorithm. So you see, I was seduced by Colleen by proxy. I really felt known for the simple buffoon I am." They both had a laugh.

"She was doing it," said Ben. "She was doing it at the end."

"What? Oh you're right," said Zach. "She was doing the algorithm, but it wasn't working. We were on a whole different page than the one she thought we were on. Must have been confusing for her. Comedy of errors, that's me. So... so, I think you should go on a date. What could it hurt? She expects it. You need the practice. You don't even need to kiss at the end if it feels wrong. It's just a little date. What have you got to lose?"

"You want me to fix your mix up so badly you're willing to match an ogre, that's me, with your princess. Do you really want to avoid the problem that badly?" Ben asked.

"I'm not matching anyone with anyone," said Zach. "I admit it was an accident. The accident was caused by my carelessness. But she's done the choosing, Ben. She has chosen. She wants a date with you. Are you going to let that poor young woman down?"

"C'mon, Zach," said Ben.

"That dewy young woman?" said Zach.

"I'm not the chiseled astronaut you are, just a pudgy, crusty old man," Ben said.

"A cuddly lovable college professor," Zach corrected. "I'm speaking on Jenny's behalf."

"Now you're cutting deep," said Ben.

"I'm serious," said Zach. "What would she want? She would want you to live. She would want you to have some joy, a lot of joy, in fact. Do you think a date with Berte would be like pulling teeth?"

"I give up," said Ben. "Just looking at that young woman will make my evening pleasant. Oh crap. I'm feeling guilty now. I feel like Humbert Humbert."

"Just chill, Ben," said Zach. "She's a PhD well-established in her career, not some coed. It's only a little date."

"Okay," said Ben.

Zach was done with the Breeding Bitches in plenty of time to get to Mercutio's on time. It was Aanya's evening. Tonight they would be joined by Berte and Ben Weil. When Zach arrived, the women were seated. Berte was wearing her black cutout dress, mesmerizing. Aanya was wearing a dress he hadn't seen. It was short and form-fitting, purple, with a plunging neckline and a nonexistent back. Both women looked spectacular. Aanya's presence was giving Berte a lot of strength to quell her nervous jitters.

Ben arrived shortly thereafter and joined them. He looked flustered. Aanya broke the ice. "You're right, Berte, he's cute!" she said in a low voice, but loud enough for Ben to hear. To Ben she said, "Professor Weil, it's so nice to meet you. You know it's an interesting thing. Berte told me she would be meeting you. I consulted my mother who is somewhat of a seer. I'm a scientist, but well, my mother has an uncanny way of knowing things about people. She got a very powerful feeling about your dating Berte, for what it's worth."

"Well that's... flattering," said Ben. The men were sitting on either side of the booth with the women sitting between them. Ben turned to Berte and said, "You look absolutely stunning."

Berte responded with a tight, satisfied smile. "Yes," she said, making eyes at him.

Aanya said, "She's pleased."

"Heh," said Ben. "I see the dynamic here. Thank you, Aanya, for being her friend."

They ordered food. Aanya talked about her engineered bacteria, lichen, and moss. Berte talked about the interplanetary vessel, its fusion bottles, propulsion systems, and so forth. Zach and Ben, who were physicians, had training in the hard sciences. They could keep up well enough to understand what was being discussed, but that was about it. The food came. They chatted about cell biology. Ben and Zach knew a lot more about this subject, especially Zach.

Dessert came and went. The two women started to play rock, paper, scissors. They kept tying each other, like they could read each other's minds. Finally Berte won. "Yes!" she enthused. She began scooching around to get under the table.

Aanya whispered something to Berte. Berte said audibly, "Oh. Correct." She cuddled up to Ben. Her proximity made it clear she wanted to be kissed. "Am I frightening you?" she asked.

"You're a little tigress now?" joked Ben.

Berte gently kissed Ben gently on the lips. Ben flinched like he'd gotten an electric shock. He looked stunned, bereft. "You're thinking about Jenny, aren't you?" asked Berte.

"Just give me a moment," said Ben, taking a deep breath.

Berte held Ben's face in her two hands like he was an errant hound. His agitation seemed to quiet. Berte gently pulled his face to hers and kissed him gently at first, and then a bit deeper. He looked like a good kisser. Of course he was, with so many years of kissing Jenny. It would be fine. They were enjoying each other. Berte was whispering things to him.

Ben asked Zach, "Do you know about this plan?"

"I had not heard of it, no," said Zach.

Aanya whispered, "Berte and I were planning on getting a second desert, for ourselves, under the table. She was going to get hers from Ben, and I was going to get mine from you. We thought it would add some excitement to the evening."

"You're aware they're on a first date?" asked Zach.

"I've never dated. Maybe we've made a mistake?" said Aanya. "You see, we played Rochambeau to see who would go first, because the other should be a lookout, we figured. And she won. So she was going to get down there and do it, except I stopped her. I realized they hadn't kissed or anything yet. So now they're kissing. What do you think?"

Zach saw that Ben and Berte were still tongue wrestling. There was some serious touching and rubbing going on as well. Ben and Berte were in their own private heaven. "There's no dating etiquette I'm aware of for under-the-table restaurant blowjobs. It's definitely an escalation of intimacy," he said. "On the other hand, Ben is a lot better than me at handling unusual social situations."

Aanya tapped Berte on the shoulder. Berte slid under the table, her hands still rubbing Ben as they had been. Ben looked in a trance. His eyes were closed. He was relaxed. His eyebrows rose. Zach looked away. It was too personal to watch his mentor experience Berte's expert mouth on his penis. It was great that it was happening. He wanted it to happen.

Aanya grabbed Zach and kissed him. That distracted him. He kissed Aanya and felt her delicious body through her dress, stroked her panties. The kissing continued.

A few minutes had passed when Ben groaned gently. He was trying desperately not to cry out as he climaxed. Knowing Berte, every drop was going neatly down her throat. She rose from under the table. They embraced once more and kissed. They whispered to each other.

Aanya grinned at Zach, "My turn." She disappeared under the table. His pants quietly unzipped. He knew how uncomfortable it made him to even see the look on Ben's face when it started happening. He covered his face with his napkin.

From behind his napkin, Zach heard Ben say to Berte, "May I call you 'duckling'? Calling you Berte seems too formal anymore."

"You can call me 'duckling' if I can call you 'drake'," said Berte.

"It's a deal," said Ben. "My duckling, shall we go freshen up and give these two a few minutes alone?"

"Yes, my drake," said Berte. They got up and wandered off towards the restrooms together, holding hands and talking. Ben, only a few inches shorter than Zach, was significantly bigger and taller than Berte.

Aanya's mouth felt wonderful on Zach's penis. Without the added stress of having Ben right there trying to ignore it, he became excited quickly. He tapped her on the shoulder to warn her he was going to ejaculate. She took it all, choked, and started coughing. "Are you okay?" he peeked down at her.

Aanya returned to her seat. "Just a little went down the wrong way," she said. "That's the first time you've finished in my mouth. Remember, Michaela taught me with dildos."

"You're so good at it, I keep forgetting you haven't had any other live subjects," said Zach.

"Well, I have it from the beginning to the end now," Aanya beamed.

From there, the four went to the ballroom dance place. Ben was a very good ballroom dancer. Another gift of having been married to Jenny, Zach thought privately. Both men danced with each of the women. Both men watched the women as they danced with others. Ben and Zach were also grabbed by various women. Mostly, Ben was grabbed, because he was something else. Zach benefited somewhat from being Ben's cute young friend. Aanya was seriously moving on Ben on the dance floor. Zach could see his dancing enthralled her.

"What did Jenny think of me having you for dessert?" Berte asked him bluntly while they were all sitting at the table together. Zach winced. He felt it was like Berte picking at a bloody scab.

"I know Jenny was laughing her ass off up there," said Ben, surprising Zach. "I know she hates my grief, but I can't help it. Anything wonderful that forcefully jars me out of it would amuse her better than anything."

"I wish I could have known her," said Berte.

"I wish you could have too, duckling," said Ben.

From there, they split up for the evening. Ben was going to take Berte home to Colby's to end the evening, or perhaps to his hotel room? They seemed extremely cuddly. They were going to figure it out. It was none of Zach's business. Meanwhile, he and Aanya went to his apartment to have some private time.

They both got a text from Colleen, "Just FYI, it's going viral. A billion views already and climbing. Fap Worldwide just declared it 'the best still image jerk-off material of the century'." Included was a link to an article entitled "The Smoking Hot Space-Whores of NASA." Space-whores? Really? He opened to the article and saw it was a photo spread of him and all his crewmates. They were at the beach in their bathing suits. Aanya was right there on page one.

It had a whole page photo of Aanya looking glorious. She was looking at something or someone off camera, pissed off, probably at some reporter. There were numerous smaller photos of her as well. There was one of her bending over away from the camera. There was a nice suggestive dent where her vulva was. There was another delightful one with her snarling and flipping somebody off. The fashion people loved those smoldering shots, he supposed. She had a slightly sweaty look that gave her bronze skin a radiant sheen. It accentuated her bare and delectable perky bubble breasts and succulent dark brown nipples. Her sprouting bush down below fired the imagination of what her tiny swimsuit hid. She looked achingly good in these photos. He could masturbate to orgasm easily looking only at this first photo of Aanya. He couldn't say that about many still photos. There was something about Aanya's angry looks that were especially erotic. Maybe it was just him and his indelible memory of that first angry, frustrated look she'd given him. It had been in the transport plane. She'd dropped her coveralls, bent over, and bared her holes to him. Indelible. He remembered how she'd made those coveralls look like lingerie. These photos made her tiny blip of a swimsuit look like a full gape masturbation shot.

The caption of the spread for Aanya read, "Aanya Ghosh, Galactic Gardening Bitch. This tiny, angry little number might look like the perfect bed-warmer to chain up and tame. Don't try it. She might take revenge by inventing a germ that kills only you." That was actually witty, thought Zach. It continued, "She made all the bio-engineered germs that will make Mars spring to life. She is sporting some Cremulon bottoms that certainly weaponize her tiny body. Surrender men of Earth! She says, 'I prefer pale white boys with good oral skills.' Perhaps you can pass Doctor Ghosh's oral examination. You can't save all Earthmen's testicles from being spilled out onto these humble pages in tribute."

"I never said any such thing," said Aanya.

"Of course you didn't," said Zach.

All their individual spreads were like that. They were in alphabetical order. Alexis Warren, Slutty Interplanetary Gold Digger. There was an absolutely delightful photo of Alexis sticking her tongue out. Anming Tang, Princess of Space and Time. There were only smiling photos of her. It had been a joyous time on the beach for her even after the reporters showed up. Ayana Dean, Butch Bitch Dyke Doc. Oh dear. Yes, this entry was practically hate speech. Berte Kaufman, Spaced Out Bouncy Bae. Looking pretty delicious. The article, on brief scan, was ugly towards the differently thinking community, though. Charisse Roberts, Celestial Cactus Hippie. They had a clothing malfunction photo of Charisse where you could see her naked pucker. She was smiling and looking over her shoulder. That was the problem with these tiny bathing suits. Colby Lincoln, Dark Angry Matter, DAM! These were some great photos of Colby, even angry as she looked. Scowling. Oiling up. Every inch of her delicious. His balls ached for her. Moving on. Colette Alexandre, Extraterrestrial Mining Tail. Colleen Bruno, Dripping Wet Space Ranger. Khushi Gupta, Heavenly Bronze Idol. This article was fawning towards Khushi, who was a media darling. It invoked the romance with Zach. There were photos of the couple of them. The jist of her article was 'he broke it, he bought it' humor that made him fume. Michaela Petrova, Fiery-Headed Solar Flare. Wow, she looked good in that little olive stripe. Healthy. They caught all the highlights in her hair. Her article made fun of her accent, the bastards.

The final article read, "Zachary Carson, Dock Me Good and Hard. Every batch of untethered space-babes needs a token bit of testosterone. This hard-bodied doc will dry their tears and warm their beds on those cold Martian nights. He can always find work as a stripper if he loses his license for knocking up all his patients. He's wearing some ragged swim attire that looks inherited from his great-grandfather. But look at those abs! Enough to make any space-babe eagerly present her docking ports! We understand the doc only has eyes for Doctor Gupta, at least while she's paying attention. What happens in the exam room stays in the exam room, eh doc? He says, 'have genetic material, will travel'. We'd love to take that voyage with you, doctor."

Aanya chuckled when she read it. "Yes," said Zach. "I actually said those words. I said them to you. In jest, of course."

"Time to prove it," Aanya growled, and pulled Zach down onto the bed. She was entering her second fertile week. The next morning was her official first insemination day. She texted Colleen and reserved him for the entire night. The wives all texted and wished them good luck. Berte texted them, "No dreams, har, har."

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12