Founders Ch. 62

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
8.6k words
4.84
4.4k
2
0

Part 61 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

62: Sunday August 16, 2043 2100 hours CST: Semen Real Soon

The doorbell rang. Zach opened Colby's front door to the cool Houston evening. There was Becky looking both businesslike and luscious as usual. "Come in! Come in," he waved to her. They hugged and kissed. He pushed the door shut behind her.

"Welcome back!" said Becky. "You traveled today?"

"Yes, we started off this morning," said Zach.

"And what is this party I've been invited to?" asked Becky.

"This is because our wife Aanya is now pregnant. Being invited is a singular distinction," said Zach. "Everyone else is crew."

"I'm happy Anming thinks so highly of me," said Becky. "Am I to understand that after this, we're all going to sleep together? As in sleep together sleep together? There's, what, eight now? How do we fit in a bed?"

"It's only seven. Colette's off doing other things. She's at the party, as you see-"

"Yes, crawling around on all fours. That woman has her on a leash. She looks like the most comfortable woman on a l- oh, ugh!" said Becky. This was in response to the sight of Ayana pulling down her pants expectantly. Alexis directed Colette to lick Ayana's anus. Ayana shut her eyes and cooed with pleasure. Alexis smiled.

"I don't think you've met everyone," said Zach with embarrassment.

"Only the five I met before," said Becky uncertainly. The doorbell rang. "I thought you said everyone is here."

Colby answered the door. It was supposedly the police about a noise disturbance. "Charisse, what have you been up to?"

Charisse ushered in eight muscular men. "You're right, officers. My crewmates are not making enough happy noises. Can you help?"

"And not enough cheesy stripper music," said Colby.

"Let me show you the bedroom," said Zach to Becky. "It's about to get wild out here, and I know you have questions."

"What now?" asked Becky as Zach ushered her down the hallway to the master bedroom.

"Male strippers, a lot of them," said Zach. Some manhood was about to be unleashed back in the living room. He was not at all sure he wanted to see how his lusty wives would respond. It was better for him to make sure Becky was as calm and informed as she could be. She was facing an unusual evening. "Becky, about what Colette did to Ayana back there. That's entirely their thing. Nobody is going to pressure you to do something you're not into."

"Look, this is clearly a wild, wild group of women!" said Becky, trying to reassure herself. "It figures, jet pilots and so forth. I could never do that."

He shut the master bedroom door to dim the pounding technopocalypse music from the strippers' boom box. "Here's our bed."

"Wow," said Becky, kicking off her heels and climbing on. "This IS a big enough bed." She lifted her little tweed hentai skirt and wiggled her ass at him. "I missed you so much, Zach." He pulled her panty hose and panties gently off her flawless and shapely tan ass and legs. "What are you doing, mister?" she accused, as if she didn't know.

Less than ten extremely pleasurable minutes later, Zach was resting to the hilt in Becky, her gorgeous legs spread wide. Her beautiful long brown hair was spread out across the bed, much like herself. Her front was unbuttoned to expose her yummy C tits and dark puckered nipples. He was massaging them gently. They had her hips pointed towards the ceiling. He was aimed straight down into her. "That's wonderful. I can feel your hot sperm racing for my egg, Zach. Mmm. Those little guys are going for it."

"I like your play-by-play," Zach said. They hugged, kissed, and rested quietly together, napping in their post-ejaculation bliss.

The door opened, and Becky twitched hard underneath Zach. "Who the fuck are you?!" Colby yelled over the banging beat of the stripper music. She pushed the bedroom door shut behind her, drowning the shrill music down to a thumping.

"Uhh... hmm..." said Becky, regarding Colby. For the first time since Zach had met her, Becky was at a loss for words.

"She's Becky, darling," explained Zach. "You remember, the woman the other wives invited to join us?"

"What other woman?!" Colby yelled.

The music blared again. "No, no," said Colleen from the doorway. "Wait, wait Colby. I was supposed to tell you. This is my bad."

Colby turned to face Colleen. "What am I supposed to think?" she said. "I come in here to be a good girl. Here I come to not be tempted to rub up against all that throbbing hard dick in the living room. Here he is in our bed balls deep in this... ahem... lady... I've... never had the pleasure of meeting."

Becky was making eyes at Zach and nodding her head towards Colby as if to ask, "Who the hell is this woman?"

"Oh," said Zach. "Becky, this is Dr. Colby Lincoln, yes, of Rensellad fame, and other startups she's founded. She's the wife you haven't met yet. Colby, this is Becky Baines, Attorney at Law. She's the best litigator in Houston."

"I was supposed to brief you, Bee," said Colleen. "I'm sorry you were upset by this. It's my fault."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Doctor Lincoln," Becky said. They shook hands. Even flat on her back, legs spread wide, with Zach on her, Becky's iridescent personality made an impression.

Colby backpedaled. "Well, hmm, pleased to meet you, Becky. Zach, given your position on... the matter, I think you might be biased about the litigator thing."

"Ha ha, yes, bribing the witness," said Becky. Zach knew she hadn't liked the joke. She was sensitive about people challenging her credentials. But she was bending over backwards to be friendly towards Colby. "I'm sorry about the misunderstanding."

"I'm sorry, too," said Colby. "I just got him back, so you can imagine, I'm a little sensitive." She stopped to smirk at them, "I'll grant you're the best litigator in the world. That's certainly the firmest handshake I've ever received from a woman flat on her back in the middle of... heh... a merger. Well, it's the only handshake I've ever received under the circumstances."

"We were just finishing up," Becky smiled, implying a request for Colby and Colleen to please piss off.

The door opened and stripper music blared. The door shut, and Berte was there. "So loud I can't think," she told the four of them, not taking in the scene. "Touching and rubbing. I don't want it," she said. "Hi Becky!" she said brightly, waving.

"Hi, cutie," said Becky. "Sorry, I can't get up."

Berte thought for a millisecond. "I understand. It's the last day of your fertile week. It looks like you've got a batch of Zach's semen cooking away in your vajayjay. Or," she looked struck, "did we interrupt you?" Being autistic, she worried constantly about alienating her friends with her misunderstanding of social cues.

"No," Becky smiled reassuringly, "it's in there. Everything's fine, cutie."

"Oh, thank heavens," said Berte. "Big one? Bet you haven't cum since this morning, Zach?"

"Well, once," said Zach. "Aanya dragged me into the airplane toilet."

"Again?"

"Yes, the stewardess was watching us like a hawk afterwards," said Zach.

"Ah well, still a lot, I bet," said Berte. She asked Becky, "Second time? That's the best."

Becky looked confused for a moment, then said, "No, just the one."

Berte walked over and gave Zach's bare butt a spank. "Get going, Zach!" she demanded. He started moving and churning his ejaculate in Becky. "Yes, don't ever accept just one time from Zach. He can always do it twice without even pulling out, and the second one is better. Don't let him skimp on the oral beforehand, either. Make sure you have him do it until you can't stand any more."

"Sage advice Berte," Becky panted. "If you'd excuse me... hunh.... a moment... HARRRR!" Becky orgasmed hard under Zach. Becky covered her eyes. Her legs, splayed out wide on either side of Zach's hips, shook. Her toes curled. "Oh it's so embarrassing to... ohno... NNNNGH!!" she orgasmed again.

"It's okay, Becky," said Berte. "You're our special honorary wife now. You can come as you are."

"Yeah, fuck her, Zach," Colby smiled, getting into Berte's playful spirit. She spanked Zach's ass. "You enjoy him," said Colby to Becky, "but try to save some for us."

"Sure- hngg! ohgod! AAAAAHHNNN!!" replied Becky.

"I like her!" said Berte.

"I've also been without Zach for a week," said Colleen. "That's why I was looking for him. Mind if I'm next in line?"

"Didn't Mateo handle you?" Zach prodded. Perhaps he was feeling a tiny bit jealous, perhaps.

"You underestimate the fact that I love you, Zach," said Colleen, hurt by his jab.

"Look... ngh! Can you two lovers quarrel later?" asked Becky. "You're throwing off his rhythm, huh, huh, huh, huh! Ohgod! NNNGH!!"

"I'm sorry, Colleen," said Zach.

"I know," said Colleen. Classic Colleen.

"You'll be next," said Zach.

Becky's eyes widened. She grabbed Zach by the face. "Notyet! Notyet! Fuck me! Lookatme! Fuck me you bastard! In! In! Huh, huh, huh, huh! Give it! Give it! NAAAAAH!"

"RAAAAH!!" said Zach as he ejaculated deep into Becky a second time.

"Hmm," said Berte. "Is it hot?"

"Sogood..." reported Becky, eyes drifting shut.

"See, you're getting less shy," said Berte. "We all had to go through it. You'll be fine."

"Let's leave them to it," said Colleen, gathering up Colby and Berte.

"I want to stay and watch the dismount," said Berte. "I like watching all the splooge come out," she said. "I bet it's a big one. Do you know why we call him Sack?

"Come along, Berte," said Colleen.

"All right," agreed Berte. The three left with a blare of stripper music as the door opened and shut after them.

"That's the most bizarre sexual experience I've ever had," said Becky.

"Welcome to Sunday night at our place," said Zach.

Zach left Becky lying in the master bedroom. She was still resting hips up, thanks to him putting a couple pillows under her bottom. She wanted to percolate a while longer, as she put it. He went looking for Colleen. He found her clapping along with the other women in a hastily drawn up circle of couches, chairs, and love seats. The nude dancing men were everywhere at once. The original crew was back, joined by four other naked and muscular men. There was the big black man, the muscular Latino, the pale freckled redhead, and the cheery, talkative Asian. They were joined by two more muscular Latinos. There was a blond white guy looking disturbingly similar to himself. Another energetic young black fellow rounded out the crew.

The blond dancer came over to shake Zach's hand. He had cut his hair to match Zach's, he said. Since the photo spread, his business had gone through the roof. He was thankful. Zach wished him well.

Berte was fully in the fray. One of the new Latino dancers, a massive man, had lifted her so that she was out in front of him, tummy down. He was rubbing and tapping her against his massive naked stiffy. He was rubbing her right on the crotch of her shorts. She was shrieking and laughing. He had one arm under her hips and the other just under her tits. Her top and bra had been pulled down to expose her luscious D tits and pink nipples. They were flopping to the music as the man swung her against his hard-on. Another stripper approached her from the front with a big smile. His penis was pointed hopefully at her mouth. She smiled and told him "No." Good for Berte, having the fun she wanted to have and also setting boundaries.

Zach approached Colleen, who was having an interaction with the new black stripper. "Yeah, it's a nice one," she said to the stripper over the din. She was letting him stroke his penis along the side of her cheek and face. She looked like she was almost going to break down and start sucking it, or at least licking it. "I'm so horny right now," she confided. "If my boyfriend doesn't show up soon..."

"Here I am, sweetheart, said Zach, swooping in and grabbing her off the couch. "Thanks for keeping her busy," he said to the stripper. He looked wistful, but then there was Aanya, the guest of honor, who ran giggling into him. She had just escaped the clutches of two of the other exotic dancers who were laughing and chasing her. Both were sporting stiff erections.

Zach carried Colleen to the red bedroom, and there they made passionate love. He started by giving her some heartfelt oral. When he came up for air, she said, "Berte taught me. I should make you give me oral until I can't stand it anymore. Get back to work," she smiled. Then, "Oh God! Mmm!" She lasted another five minutes before saying, "Okay! Okay... okay." He was rock hard and about ready to pop by then. He loved feeling and seeing Colleen orgasm. He only lasted a few minutes in her. As soon as she caught her breath, she said, "You know the drill," with another smile. He lasted about twenty minutes the second time and ended with a good squirt. "I love you, Zach," she said. "I missed you. Because I love you. Do you get that? Sure, Mateo was a distraction. We're old friends. Mostly we just talked, to be frank. Don't be jealous of him."

"I'm sorry I was a prick. I love you too, Colleen," said Zach, "so much. I'll try harder not to be clingy. I do trust you. I'll trust that what we have is real. So, that settled. I want to ask you what you need, how can I help? It seems like you're always being the responsible one, holding the fort, while we're all playing. I want to make sure you're feeling and getting my love and support."

"You're doing it now," said Colleen. "Don't underestimate the effect you're having on this crew. I saw you watching Berte. She would have run from that social situation before. Though she still prefers frequent breaks, she has the confidence to play there. I see that as your influence. And great job with Colby at the retreat, by the way."

"Thank you," said Zach. "It happened like a miracle. I am not very religious, but it was like God gave me the insight. I think that we both care so much, the stakes are very high. Also the amount that wrong things hurt is very high. I think we're more resolved to work together to solve things now before they get out of hand." Zach said. "But back to us. Your insemination week starts in a couple of days. I'm going to knock you up this time."

"You'd better, Lieutenant, or I'll demote you," she chuckled. "That would be fun. Each month you don't succeed, boom, demotion. The only problem is what to put on the form. 'Failure to impregnate' is not going to fly."

"Even on a colony mission?" joked Zach. "How about 'dereliction of duty'?"

"I couldn't," said Colleen. "Your 'liction' these days has been far from 'dere'. And speaking of that, more?"

"Happily," said Zach, and got his face between her legs.

"Ohh, uh. I missed you last week," moaned Colleen. "You do give me everything I want and need. I ask, and you give. Don't worry about me, Zach. I know how your episode with Colby has shaken you. Don't be. I'll always be there trying to work it out with you. There's nothing we can't work out with the others either. Oh God, right there..."

Some time later, Colleen was pushing away his mouth in overwhelm when Anming burst into the room. "It's very frustrating, my husband," she implored him.

"What's frustrating?" asked Zach.

"Well, that very nice teenage Taiwanese-American bodybuilder is out there again, the one from the other time."

"That's wonderful, darling. What's the problem?"

"Well, last time, I was angry with you," said Anming. "I allowed him certain... hmm... liberties. This time, I'm certain I've badly hurt his feelings being so... reluctant."

"We can't have that!" said Zach. He kissed Colleen and whispered to her, "Duty calls." He threw on his scrub pants and walked arm-in-arm with Anming back to the stripper party. They sat together on the couch against the wall where Anming had been sitting before.

The young Asian man came up and started dancing for her again. "So what's the deal?" he asked Zach. "She says she can't anymore."

"Well, she can," said Zach. "We were fighting last time, so she was angry with me. This time, well, how do I explain this?"

"Dude, I know you're all PhD geniuses," smiled the young man. "Just tell me how to make your wife happy."

"Great, happy to," said Zach. "She's a bit of a contrarian, you'll see. Don't mind her. She has a safe word."

"A safe word," the young man chuckled. "It's always the quiet ones, am I right? Plus, I got to see a bit of the nature you're alluding to last time. I usually have to dance for flabby old bitches. She's my smokin' hot dream come true." Talking gently to Anming, he said some things in Chinese. He gestured to his rock hard cock and wiped pre-cum off the end of it to show her. His message was obvious.

"Anming, accept the nice young man into your mouth, please," Zach ordered her gently.

Anming looked at him levelly, but he could tell she was excited by the notion. She just didn't want to be responsible. "You're a nasty deviant," she said. The young man told her something a little stridently in Chinese. She opened her mouth.

The young man held Anming's head gently and stroked his cock shallowly into her mouth. She closed her lips uncertainly around his cock. "Oh man, this is great. I told her to obey her husband, heh. Thanks, dude."

"My pleasure," said Zach. "I guess you did this last time?"

"No, she just gave me a handjob," said the young man. "She wanted to make you jealous, she said."

"Well, she did," said Zach. "Let's have some fun."

"I'm with you dude," said the young man.

"Darling, turn around and get on your knees," ordered Zach.

"You're a disgusting pervert," Anming complained, vibrating with erotic tension. What might Zach do to her in that position? She was hesitant. The young man snapped at her in Chinese and she complied. Zach pulled down her stretch pants and panties, exposing her naked ass and bare holes to the young man.

"I'm in heaven," said the young man. He said things, obviously words of praise, to Anming in Chinese. Anming shut her eyes tightly, gritted her teeth, and said something back. She could be thanking him or cursing him or both. Zach saw from the trembling in her legs that she was extremely aroused. The young man was able to collect four of his stripper friends to come over. They praised Anming's submissive display in English and spanked her ass gently. "This is some primo Chinese ass, buddy. You must be excited!"

"I am!" said the young man.

"Please stop, my husband," Anming said, not using her safe word.

Zach took some lube from the young man's belt container. He slowly and thoroughly spread it on and into Anming's anus. "No please, my husband," she complained. He noted she hadn't said her safe word yet. She was vibrating with sexual tension. He let the young man stroke his rock hard dick up and down Anming's slippery ass crack.

"Dude, I can finish this way if you want. It feels sweet," said the young man.

"Do it," said Zach.

"Dude, absolutely, dude," said the young man.

Anming was muttering, "No, my husband, no- please no, n-nuhhh, nnnn, uh!" She was shivering both in fear and sexual tension. He put his hands on her so that she knew he was there watching over her. He was making sure everything would be okay. She was pleading, complaining, with no safe word mentioned. It was a way to combat her nervousness. The young man slid himself with increasing speed between her ass cheeks. He forced them together with his hands to make the way tighter.

"Okay, I gotta cum pretty soon," said the young man.

"I guess you can't penetrate and creampie her asshole?" asked Zach. Anming jumped when she heard Zach say this. The young stripper had a firm grip of her, though, and didn't let go.

"Dude, I want to so badly, but we can't," said the young man. "We'd lose our insurance. I can roll on a condom, though. Should I?"

Zach regarded Anming. Her eyes were tightly closed. Her teeth were clenched. No safe word. If he ever wanted Anming's ass, this might be a way to break it in a bit more gently. The young man's cock was smaller in every dimension compared to his own. "Yes, roll on a condom," he heard himself saying. Then to Anming, he said, "Darling, I'm going to have this young man enjoy himself with your anal sphincter. Brace yourself."