Founders Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach could see that the judge had indeed once been a formidable litigator. Ximena continued, "I for one intend to give these fine men an evening they'll never forget. Are you with me?" There was shouting and hooting from the women. Zach saw that even the shyer and more reserved women like Anming, Colby, and Amelia were cheering and getting into the spirit. "On behalf of Becky, myself, and our friends, we are fully ready to party!"

"The Breeding Bitches are ready to party!" shouted Alexis.

Colby rejoined proudly, "Trigonometry is all full of babies and ready to party!"

"We're ready to party too!" shouted Ayana and Khushi, hugging each other.

Mateo muttered softly to Zach, "Trigonometry wears the chokers, right? You knocked them all up within, what, ninety days?"

Zach gave into the temptation to brag a little to Mateo. "Actually, everybody but Michaela now. Including Becky. Beck's friends still all have available wombs, as far as I know."

"Well then," an astonished Mateo whispered, not knowing where the exchange was going. "Something to strive for?"

"All yours," said Zach. Perhaps he'd said too much. After all, who was carrying whose baby was really for the women to disclose to whom they wished.

Ximena turned to address Master. "Now we're ready," she said.

"Thank you for that," said Master. "With no further ado... we're walking, walking, walking over to this corner of the warehouse. Here we have sixteen chairs set up for you lovely ladies. I believe we counted correctly. Please pick a chair and sit on the nice little latex... uh... prominence. There's lube under your chair, but Colette, I see the spanking got to you. It looks like Colette and a few others of you won't need lube. You know who you are. Be proud."

None of the women chickened out. They all seemed very fired up by Ximena's speech and ready to put on a show for the men. The cannabis toffees were also kicking in, lowering their inhibitions. Once the women were all firmly seated, laughing and joking together, Master turned on all the chairs simultaneously. The room quickly quieted of everything but the low rumble of the chairs. Zach looked on with the mining crew in overwhelm. He didn't know where to put his hands as he stood there with a hardening penis. It was spectacular to watch all sixteen women, some of whom he'd only known as acquaintances, getting sexually stimulated. The women's expressions varied between amusement and mild embarrassment.

Anming had the most mortified expression, but her legs were tense with excitement. Ximena seemed already near orgasm, he noted. These women liked a good spanking apparently. Or perhaps it was merely undressing in front of five hunky astronauts that had done the trick.

The first minute passed quietly. The women were concentrating and trying not to look directly at the men or each other. All except Ayana. She was looking around freely at the women with an expression similar to the men, overwhelm. The low hum of the vibrating chairs pervaded the area.

Ximena was the first to climax. She squeezed her eyes shut and breathed through it. A bell rang and her chair lit up. She remained seated, her eyes shut and looking down, her legs tensing, breathing.

Master turned the chairs up a notch. The women universally jumped and squirmed at the change. Some moaned or whimpered. Zach thought it was quite beautiful, with too many women to watch. Helplessly, his penis was rising. He was becoming quite hard. He glanced over at the other men. To a greater or lesser extent, they were all rising to the occasion.

Michaela moaned. A bell rang, and her chair lit up. "Never delay orgasm," she muttered, her thighs continuing to dance slightly.

Aanya squeezed her legs together and whimpered. The bell rang and her chair lit up. Without another sound, she kept riding with a slight rocking motion.

Ella cried out, "Madre de Dios! NNNUH!" Grool under pressure splashed up and coated her thighs. Her chair lit up and the bell rang. Quivering, she staggered to her feet and off to the sidelines. She pressed her forehead against the cool concrete wall. Her chair was glistening. She had squirted a not insubstantial amount.

Master turned the chairs up another notch. Whimpers and a new wave of sexual tension ran through everybody. Ayana groaned out a good long orgasm. The bell rang and her chair lit up. Her eyes were locked on Colby's ass. Colby was quivering in the chair in front of Ayana and off to one side. She gazed over with love to Khushi, sitting next to her. They locked eyes. She said, "I like doing this with you, lover."

So many legs were shaking. Women everywhere were moaning and squirming. Just watching them, Zach was at full attention. Jason was at three quarters mast, and the other three were as hard as he was. Khushi's breath caught. She was looking deeply into Ayana's eyes. The bell rang and her chair lit up. Her hips gave that characteristic shimmy as her orgasm ended. Zach wanted her desperately in that moment.

The bell rang and kept ringing. Anming orgasmed with an "EEP!" and leapt off of her chair.

Colby climaxed with a wet "UUH!" a moment later.

Becky came with a shuddering moan.

Berte orgasmed with a happy and satisfied grunt.

Anming rose and walked over to cuddle with Zach while the others stayed seated.

A few seconds later, Colleen climaxed with a moan, and said, "This is not really a competition."

"You're right," said Master. "Let's make this interesting. Colette, orgasm, now."

"HUUUUH!!" Colette immediately cried out. The bell rang and her chair lit up.

The bell kept ringing. "Yes! UHUH!" cried Alexis as she came at almost the same time.

The bell was ringing continuously. "Yuhuh!" yelled Charisse as she orgasmed right after that.

It was down to Becky's friends Amelia and Lucia. The bell rang again as Amelia shook with a blood-curdling scream, "AAAAAH!!"

Shortly after that, Lucia orgasmed with a moan. A final ring, and the final chair lit up. Sixteen chairs glowing. Fourteen of them were still occupied by women rubbing and straining towards their next orgasm. Lucia had won the competition. Panting, Lucia added, "A dubious honor."

Master shut off the chairs.

"Hey!" protested Berte.

"Sorry," said Master. "Time is of the essence, because this next game will be a long one. Now, the men will play a game called 'Pin the tail on the Becky'. This time five men will be vying to find and penetrate Becky."

"ME??" said Becky.

"You're the guest of honor," said Master. "What did you expect? I hope you're going to enjoy each and every one of these fine men. They'll indicate their choice by penetrating your vagina with their penises. Then they'll bring themselves to orgasm to lock in their choice. Regrettably the game is not as simple as that. Of course, they will be wearing condoms. Apologies, Zach."

"Completely understandable," said Zach.

"I suppose I hadn't really thought this through," said Becky. "I suppose I'd better get comfortable with the notion of... all of them..."

"So what is this next game?" asked Jason.

Master explained, "Each man in turn will be blindfolded and spun around until disoriented. As I mentioned, he'll wear a condom. He'll be in the middle of a circle of women, nude as you are. The women will be bent over facing away from him. The man will try to find Becky in the circle of women. When he believes he has found her, he'll confirm his choice. He'll push his penis into the vagina of the woman of his choice from behind. He'll arouse himself to the point of ejaculating into his condom. Of course, participation is optional except for Becky and any of the other women who opted for special treatment. Also, it would be nice to have at least one man participate. All right, raise your hand if you want to play."

Alexis, Charisse, and Michaela raised their hands first, followed by Colette as she made eye contact with Alexis. Becky raised her hand. Master looked pointedly at Anming, who raised her hand. Mateo raised his hand. Zach followed suit. The other three crewmen then raised their hands. Berte and Aanya raised their hands together. Khushi raised her hand. Ayana joined her a moment later. They kept whispering to each other. Zach supposed Khushi was telling Ayana that she didn't have to play if she didn't want to. Colleen and Colby were also having a whispered discussion.

"Ladies, you'll have another opportunity to opt out, most of you, at the beginning of each round," added the Master. This caused Colby and Colleen to raise their hands. They were followed by Becky's four friends Lucia, Amelia, Ximena, and Ella. Everybody was playing, at least in principal.

"Next, the men will pick one of these numbered cards to determine the order. Okay, who drew the number one card? Ethan, isn't it?" Ethan was the short stocky geologist on the mining team about Zach's age. Seeing him now in the flesh, Ethan was quite muscular, quite a specimen. Zach enjoyed seeing the emotions play over the women's features. Nobody looked disappointed. Far from it. He could universally see the women getting moist with anticipation. Any pleasure they might enjoy from this fine specimen of a man havig his way with them was plausibly deniable. If embarrassed, they could argue the improbable odds of being chosen.

Master blindfolded Ethan then produced a condom of the appropriate size. "Becky, will you do the honors? Thank you." Becky fiddled with the wrapper and removed the condom. She handed the wrapper back to Master and eyed the blindfolded Ethan shyly. Becky knelt to roll it on with her hands, and Master corrected her. "With your mouth, if you please."

Becky flushed with embarrassment and got shakily onto both knees in front of Ethan. Colleen called out, "You go, girl! You've got this!" The other women joined her to shout words of encouragement. This resolved into a rhythmic chant of "Roll! Roll! Roll! Roll!" Becky rolled on the condom to the hilt, hands held to the side, using only her mouth. At the end, she had his penis fully down her throat. Zach remembered that feeling from early in his relationship with Becky. It was kind of nostalgic to see somebody else experience it.

"All right, do any women want to opt out of this round? Nobody? Well, a very difficult round for you, then, Ethan. Sixteen women. Around and around and around you go. Okay, good, that's enough spinning. Choose wisely."

Ethan crept forward, feeling with his hands, until he touched Colby's ass. He felt it. Colby, hands on knees, looked at Zach and smirked. She had opted out at Colette's party, and here she was in the game. He was kind of glad she was playing this time. He was also kind of jealous as Ethan continued to evaluate Colby's sexy posterior. Colby closed her eyes with pleasure as Ethan reached and felt between her legs, felt her pubic hair. He appeared to make a decision. Apparently, Ethan had been paying attention enough to know that Becky was clean-shaven. Still, he continued to slowly stroke Colby's vulva. Hands on knees, eyes shut, her breath quickened.

Ethan was deliberating on Colby. He stroked his fingers between her legs much more than was strictly necessary, Zach mused. Master went around the circle of women giving them rum-soaked rags to bite down on. Colby was shaken from her reverie when Master got to her.

With apparent regret, Ethan stopped stroking Colby and moved on to the next woman. She was actually Becky. First thing, he felt she was clean-shaven. He squeezed her ass experimentally. Becky bit down on her rag so as not to make a sound. Ethan reached around and felt her breasts. He stood up and moved on. Perhaps he had misjudged the size of Becky's breasts. Becky's breasts also looked bigger to Zach when she was bent over like that. Deceptive.

Ethan's basic strategy was to evaluate pubic hair, or the lack thereof, and boobs. He went through a number of the women in this way.

Even though Colleen was significantly shorter than Becky, he paused at her. She waggled her ass against Ethan too, causing more amused looks among the women. She had pubic hair, so he knew she wasn't Becky. Even so, he stole a bit of her moisture, which startled her, and rubbed it on his condom. Then he stroked himself in her ass crack until he was fully hard again.

"That's a good point," said the Master. "There are so many women to choose from. It's hard to stay hard in a condom while you look through them all." He took a bottle of lube. He walked around the circle and squirted a dollop of lube at the top of each woman's ass crack. Colby glared at Master when he squirted a dollop of lube onto her ass crack. In response, he squirted a second dollop onto her. She started to stand up, but then the lube started to run, so she bent over again and kept glaring.

Ethan began stroking himself on the women's ass cracks as a regular thing, quickly becoming more excited. He was also evaluating height, but assessing height was harder, especially with all the women bent over away from him.

Khushi had massive tits and was built like a goddess. Ethan was caught by pleasure, stroking himself in her ass crack. Zach guessed that Ethan wasn't far from accidentally filling his condom. Reluctantly, just in time, Ethan moved on. Aanya was way too small, but again he lingered, stroking in her cute little ass crack. He was going to lose it any minute. Colette, obviously too tall. All the women were taking Ethan's excited stroking with a bit of mirth. It was a kind of praise, how long he lingered even though he didn't feel it was Becky.

Last in the circle of women, and Ethan must have been counting, was Ella. He felt her pudenda, smooth. He cupped her breasts. Ella was nearly Becky's twin, only a decade younger, and with her own distinctly striking face. Ethan stroked the lube at the top of Ella's ass crack onto his condom and straining erection. Her eyes widened as he rocked into her gratefully, making his choice. Ella's teeth flashed as she bit hard into her rum-soaked rag so as not to cry out. The other women watched, biting their own rags. It only took Ethan a minute before he tensed, moaned and strained. Everybody broke out in applause.

In response to the applause, Ethan smiled, confident of success. When Master took away the blindfold, he saw it was Ella. "Uh, pleased..." he stammered. They shook hands and smiled meekly at each other.

"It was hard not to cry out," Ella said to him encouragingly. She looked gratified that the muscular astronaut had chosen her. When Ethan slowly pulled out, the condom had an appreciable load in it. There was more applause.

Aiden was up next. Becky applied the condom with wonderful skill, which started him off very stiffly. He was blindfolded. The women quietly shuffled their positions and formed another circle.

Tall, muscular Aiden had a different strategy, it seemed to Zach. He was resigned to not finding Becky, and seemed more focused on just experiencing the women in a friendly way. He rubbed, stroked, and touched, and occasionally inserted a finger if the woman seemed encouraging. The women, in turn, were holding back snickers and rubbing against him shamelessly. They were getting into his version of the game.

Aiden started with the tiny Michaela, who encouraged him shamelessly. He then excitedly moved on to Berte, Ayana, Colleen, and Colby. He did a lot of ass crack rubbing with all of them. He then moved back to Michaela and pushed into her with great relish. A growling, moaning orgasm shook him. He looked like a giant bear hovering over the tiny redhead. He strained into her as she quietly and beatifically smiled with the rag in her teeth.

Aiden seemed not at all surprised when the blindfold came off. He swept a giggling Michaela up in his arms, semen still pendulous in the condom on his softening penis. There was polite applause. By way of explanation, Aiden offered, "You are all so incredibly sexy I was overwhelmed. I didn't stand a chance."

Jason, the distinguished black leader of the mining crew, was up next. He praised Becky for the incredible job she did putting the large condom on him with her mouth. As she rolled on the condom, she fit his impressive penis all the way down her throat. She then continued sucking him up to full erection, which took a few minutes. His penis filled and hardened to an impressive size as she struggled more and more to choke it down. Colby looked on enviously, as did a few other of the women Zach caught the expressions of. Zach was proud of Becky. He was envious, but knew his turn was coming.

Jason appeared serious and deliberative with the game, trying to win it. He evaluated around the circle, quickly assessing bushes, ass sizes, and breast sizes. He returned to Colleen a few times and finally pushed in. And who wouldn't want to push into Colleen? Zach glanced over to see that Mateo had a relaxed expression. Of course he did, being a professional. His biggest worry should be jealousy among the three miners. They were the least trained and vetted of the crews. They all seemed like fine fellows so far, though, fingers crossed.

Jason was characteristically good-natured at his loss. Jason and Colleen shared a lingering embrace afterwards. It looked like he wanted to kiss her, but was not sure if Colleen would welcome it. Such a strange party this was. Intercourse had just happened, yet a kiss, out of the context of a party game at least, seemed problematic.

It was Zach's turn. His professional training would help, but so would his long familiarity with Becky. He felt the weight of opinion that he should be able to choose accurately. But this was a tricky game. There were so many women to be distracted by. He considered his chances to be fifty-fifty at best. And he had lost last time, embarrassingly confusing Ayana for Colette.

Becky lovingly got on her knees in front of Zach and rolled the condom onto him with her mouth. He cupped her face. She gave him a few more strokes down her throat for good measure. So good! It was time for the blindfold. He could hear the women moving around afterwards, shifting places.

The game began. The very first woman Zach touched felt very familiar on a spiritual level. He felt he shouldn't read too much into this. He had made love to many of these women. But this was like an electric spark. Interesting. He felt her generous ass. His secret trick was to check how clean shaven the shaved women were. Becky was a bit stubbly today. Ella had shaved very smooth for the party. This woman under his hands had the right amount of stubble. Her breasts were perfect, maybe a bit too large for Becky, but then he remembered Ethan's mistake. He was pretty sure this very first woman he'd touched was indeed Becky. But he should feel them all. He must not lose count, so he could find his way back. He proceeded clockwise.

The next woman could be a twin of the first, but had a baby-smooth pudenda. This woman had a wet, lubed, open, vulva. She squirmed a little when Zach felt her. This had to be Ella. It further confirmed his identification of Becky. They had stayed close to each other in the previous two circles. He continued.

This woman was too short, and Zach could feel the signs this was also an older woman. She had to be Ximena. He lingered, feeling her, for as long as he could reasonably get away with. He desperately wanted all of Becky's friends. They were kind, high-class women, every one of them. He was confident he could show them a good time if only the circumstances were different. Reluctantly, he moved on.

The next woman rubbed up against him provocatively as he touched her. She could be Becky trying to signal him. Or she could be one of many other women toying with him. The difficulty of winning this game struck him. This woman felt like Becky, too. Best guess, she was a bit on the short side. So this would have to be Alexis. Of course she was rubbing up against him, the flirt. He moved on.