Founders Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They discovered there weren't any chairs in their bedroom. Eric went to fetch a dining room chair. Zach suggested, "He could just sit on the edge of the bed. It's a big bed." Beatrice shook her head no.

Eric returned, set the chair as far away from the bed as possible, and sat. He hadn't said a word to Zach to the point where now it would be weird. So Zach just tried to ignore him. As was their custom, Zach got on the bed with Beatrice fully clothed. Their shoes came off. They started kissing and touching each other.

Beatrice straddled Zach and rubbed his back. "So you had a difficult week?" she asked.

"Yes. Up all night, night after night," Zach said. "This feels wonderful. I think I might fall asleep."

"I want you badly, Zach, but your past week sounds brutal," said Beatrice. "I'm okay if you just want a massage. Eric and I can see you Wednesday."

"No, I think I'm up for something," said Zach. "I got a good sleep last night. The best sleep I've had in a long time, in fact."

"However you are is fine," said Beatrice.

As the massage continued, they lost articles of clothing until they were naked. They switched to Zach massaging Beatrice. She made wonderful moaning noises as he massaged her. Soon he was hard. He nuzzled between her legs with his tongue, lips, and fingers. He suckled her nether lips and tongued her vaginal opening. She grew more excited and pumped her hips. He zeroed in on her urethra and clitoris, licking and sucking them. This sent her crying and moaning through a series of violent orgasms.

Zach couldn't stand to wait any longer. He came up for air and made to penetrate her missionary style. As he did, he glanced over at Eric. Eric was ejaculating neatly into a tissue. He was beet red. His eyes were locked on them as he jerked his hips against the tissue he held. Zach turned away from him and pushed into Beatrice, who bleated with pleasure and difficulty as he filled her.

Zach couldn't last long. Beatrice got in three or four more swift crying orgasms. He locked into her and filled her with a massive load of hot semen. This was the longest he'd gone without ejaculating in years. The hot wet fullness of his ejaculation felt special to her. She vibrated with pleasure and moaned.

Zach wanted to show Eric. He pulled out of Beatrice. A hot white flood of semen followed swiftly after. He saw Eric was jacking furiously again. Zach asked him, "Do you want to clean this up?"

"Uh, sure," stammered Eric. He approached the bed as Zach gave him room. He pressed his face to Beatrice's vulva and eagerly licked and sucked up the semen. Her hands flew down to caress his head as he sucked her. She shuddered and cried out in her most powerful orgasm yet. Having Eric's mouth take over for a while was really ringing her bell.

"Oh yes, cum on your husband's mouth, push out that spunk," Zach said. He figured that part of her excitement was that he was watching them.

At this point, Beatrice was fairly well cleaned up. Eric continued to suck on her clit, and she continued to orgasm spectacularly. Eric was frantically jacking himself as he pleasured her. "You should take a turn," encouraged Zach. "Go ahead and finish in your wife. You're close."

Before Zach had finished his sentence, Eric was on top of Beatrice and excitedly pushing in. Eric thrashed in her with wild sexual abandon, so close to orgasm. She shuddered and cried out lewdly. Just as he groaned and ejaculated into her, she opened her eyes and stared into Zach's eyes. She held Eric close as he jerked. Her eyes remained locked to Zach's, a look of pure excitement. Her eyes fluttered shut as she cried out in orgasm again. It was red hot to see the couple enjoy each other and the situation so thoroughly. Zach was hard as a rock again. "My turn again, okay?" he asked.

From then on, Zach and Eric tag-teamed Beatrice several times. They sucked out each other's cum, giving her more orgasms. Or they splashed into the other's leavings as they saw fit. Semen was splashed all over Beatrice's lower half and the bed. Beatrice was held in a state of near-perpetual orgasm from this. For two hours they had her repeatedly, back and forth. When they were done, she waved them away with a groan and fell dead asleep a moment later. Zach left to return to his apartment as Eric tidied up.

That evening, after dinner, Anming was puzzled that Zach wasn't forcing himself upon her as she might expect. She felt his forehead and clucked at him, believing he must be ill. She fed him cold medicine and tucked him lovingly into bed. After about an hour of sleep, he woke up refreshed, remembered the lube, and startled her with his ardor. After this, she was quietly thankful to see him return to his normal relentless pace.

Amidst Anming's constant pleading that it was dirty and disgusting, Zach had occasion to ask why she pleaded so. Clearly she enjoyed his attentions. "My husband," she answered, "you own my body and soul. I say yes to you with every part of me. Yet my mind retains the desire to point out the difference between normal civilized behavior and what we do. It allows perspective."

Zach still didn't quite get it, but he nodded as if he did. Next he asked, "About the other day, about your other needs. Are you getting them met?"

"Please my husband, let's not discuss this," Anming insisted.

"Are you getting them met, and in a healthy way?" Zach asked again. "As your husband charged with your happiness and well being, I must know these answers in some way."

"I will not speak of this," Anming sighed. Finally, she offered, "Speak to my physician." By this, she meant Ayana.

Ayana was happy to meet with Zach. She had obtained permission from Anming to answer his questions. Ayana began by saying, "Anming is seeing both myself and another therapist while she's here on Earth. On Mars, it will be me for real-time discussions, but rest assured. I'll be backed up by a stellar group of rape trauma professionals."

Ayana continued. "Anming knows the rape was not her fault. She knows this consciously. Emotionally though, feelings of guilt, helplessness, worthlessness, and so on, they persist."

"As I mentioned, we're doing therapy. Her gentle and normal life with you, Zach, is very important to her healing process. Even though the five wives is a little unusual, it appears to be within good comfortable boundaries for her."

"Now getting punished, avoiding any serious or permanent injury of course, is important for the time being. It is a kind of pressure or guilt release valve for her. The punishment greatly reduces her self-hate for a time. This way, she can function happily and comfortably in her relationship with you. For her own mental health, she needs to compartmentalize these two things."

"She was seeing the woman, as you know. Now we have moved her to a much safer alternative of a professional, ah, disciplinarian. Our plan for the mission and Mars is to have Alexis perform this service. Alexis is very capable in this respect and has readily agreed to this."

"I'll have to remember to thank her next time I see her," interjected Zach.

Ayana continued, "That's only for as long as Anming needs. It's our hope that Anming will heal. We expect she will grow the confidence to leave this punishment behind for the most part. There will always be stressful times. Nobody can ever be completely and reliably rid of such things. But trust me. Things will get better and better for Anming."

"Thank you so much, Ayana, for all you're doing for her," said Zach.

-----

On Friday, Zach had just gotten back to his office on base after double penetrating Beatrice with Eric's help. She'd orgasmed particularly poignantly with him in her vagina and Eric in her rectum. As he was relaxing for a moment, he got a call from Khushi. "Are you free this afternoon?" she asked.

"I can make myself free," said Zach. "What's up?"

"I have a hotel room. With Ayana's blessing, I'm spending the night with... well, no matter. I've checked in early, so I have three hours before I'm to meet... my dinner date. Can you visit me?"

"Certainly," said Zach. "I'll be right over." She told him the hotel and the room number.

When Zach arrived at Khushi's hotel room door, she leapt naked into his arms. In short order, she had him stripped down and was excitedly riding him cowgirl style on the couch. She figured they shouldn't use the bed, lest her official date wonder why the bed was all messed up. Her marvelous dark-tipped copper jugs mesmerized him as she rode.

She expertly worked on him for her pleasure. Her orgasms grew more and more intense. She was shaking and holding her breath tightly, turning a dark shade. Both her nipples erupted and squirted a clear salty fluid onto him. Her right tit really let loose, and her left one leaked too, but more weakly. It was colostrum. She had started to lactate.

Khushi interpreted this first squirt of hers as a confirmation of her firm and undying love for Zach. Zach reiterated that he felt the same. However, the last thing he wanted was to cause friction between her and Ayana. Khushi resolved to discuss the matter with Ayana. They continued to make love until Khushi had to start preparing for her dinner date.

-----

Starting Monday November 2, it was Colleen's week. Colleen was overwhelmed with last minute work. They discovered some tasks she could offload to him, and that was good. Aside from this, lots of massages and TLC in the evenings and mornings were in order. Zach had never seen Colleen in such a vulnerable state. He really felt their relationship was getting deeper, that she could share this with him. He loved taking care of her. He resolved to continue taking care of her even after their week together was over, right up until launch.

In their conversations, Colleen's fears came out for the first time. She was afraid of losing control of the mission while she was confined to the bubble for the sake of her fetus. She had all kinds of fears, both reasonable and unreasonable. She would talk about them and cry softly into Zach's shoulder. Zach didn't try to argue or fix them, he just listened and comforted. Zach was reminded how very young Colleen was. And so much responsibility. Nobody but her could do the job. She would surpass all expectations. Her fear was part of that process. Zach felt honored that for the first time she was able to express it at an emotional level with him.

Colleen was extremely gregarious and charming, so it didn't take long for her to meet Zach's neighbors. This included "THE Beatrice" as she called her. When she arrived for the evening before Zach, she would wander down the hall to converse with Beatrice.

On Wednesday, Zach and Colleen learned that Michaela had gotten her period again. Their mood was somber at dinner. While they were cleaning up and Colleen was about to assume the position, the doorbell rang. Colleen went to answer. It was Beatrice. She had a liquid measuring cup in one hand. In a singsong, they greeted each other like forever buddies. "If you don't mind, darling," said Beatrice, "I'm here to borrow a cup of semen."

"Certainly!" said Colleen cordially. "Come in, come in, come in!" She shut the door behind Beatrice. "Certainly not in this, eh?" Colleen said, taking the measuring cup from Beatrice.

"No, that was more of a prop," said Beatrice. They laughed together.

"Zach, take off your clothes, dearest," said Colleen. "Where do you want him? The bed?"

"The couch is fine," replied Beatrice.

"The bed is much more comfortable," insisted Colleen.

"I shouldn't impose," insisted Beatrice in return. Zach carried Beatrice to the bed and removed her clothes and his own. Colleen watched from the bedroom doorway with a smirk, arms folded.

"Actually, you're helping me with a chore," Colleen told Beatrice.

"You don't say- HUH!" said Beatrice as Zach dove his tongue into her wet pussy.

"Oh yes," continued Colleen. "The wives have decided that every evening Zach should have it at the dinner table."

"You don't say... Ohmygod Zach right there!" cried Beatrice.

"Yes, like a dessert course," said Colleen. "So you see, your timely inquiry saved me a dinner chore. Though I wouldn't exactly call it a chore."

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!" cried Beatrice, not exactly in reply. She was being railed fast and hard by Zach.

"Zach hasn't been drained in hours, I don't think," said Colleen.

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!" Beatrice's cries continued.

"He should have good volume and deliver it pretty quick, I'd say," said Colleen.

"HUH! HUH! Ohyeah!" Beatrice gurgled, "He's close, he's close, AAAAHHNNGG!!"

"Oh," said Colleen. One hand strayed down to her crotch and gave it a rub. "You got a good one."

"HAAAAH... He's still cumming... Ohyeah, ohyeah, ahhhh..."

"Well, you really got quite a load," said Colleen, giving herself a few more rubs, like scratching an itch.

"Yes," Beatrice enthused, "a good little quickie... or BIG quickie."

"I'll get you a paper towel for your panties so you can carry all that home with you," said Colleen helpfully.

-----

That Thursday, Aanya showed up at Zach's office wild-eyed. She was angry and looked half out of her mind. As soon as Zach grabbed her and held her, she burst into uncontrollable tears. "What's wrong?" Zach asked.

"AARAV! Buh-huh-huh-huh-huh!" Aanya cried.

"What about Aarav?" Zach asked.

"KHUSHI! Buh-huh-huh-huh-huh!" Aanya cried. Uh-oh.

"You mean, Aarav and Khushi?" asked Zach.

"YES! Buh-huh-huh-huh-huh!" Aanya cried.

"What? Did they tell you?" asked Zach.

"NO! Buh-huh-huh-huh-huh!" Aanya cried. She shoved her phone at him. On the screen was what looked like a copy of a text/image/video chat with Khushi from Aarav's phone.

"How did you get this??" Zach asked.

Aanya abruptly stopped crying. "I broke into his phone," she said guiltily.

"You know that's illegal," said Zach. Aanya looked away. Zach set that point aside. "Did you two have an agreement not to see other people?"

"Well, no," said Aanya. "Aarav knew about you. He said he didn't care."

"What about him from your standpoint?" Zach asked.

"I knew back in India he saw... people. I didn't care. But KHUSHI!!" Aanya fumed. She was right, it was pretty bad. A coworker, a delicate relationship. Shame on both of them. Especially given Aanya's innocence at matters of love and her past of ugly betrayal.

"Okay, you shouldn't have this," Zach said of Aarav's conversation with Khushi. He copied it to his phone and deleted it from Aanya's. "It would only serve to aggravate you. I will give it to Colleen. I expect that she will call you both in for a talk. You've committed a serious crime. I think we can keep you from getting kicked off the mission if you behave. Go back to Colby's house and stay there until either Colleen summons you or I do. Will you do this?"

"Yes," Aanya said passively. She was genuinely afraid for the future of her carefully engineered bacteria, fungi, and other fauna. She wanted Mars to blossom with life. Her own future was much less important to her. She left his office to go straight to Colby's house.

Zach called Colleen's office, but she was in a meeting. He would have to wait about 15 minutes to see her. Zach began to wonder whether the material Aanya found was anything more than a little flirting. Considering her innocence and history, Aanya could easily be overreacting.

He looked at the thread. It started with Khushi sending Aarav a copy of the selfie they took with a nice note, "Such a pleasure to meet you!" Perfectly harmless.

Aarav's response was flirty. "My face has never before been so beautifully and warmly framed." He was talking about her breasts.

Khushi responded, "I couldn't stop them. They wanted to get closer!" Then a heart emoji. That's where the first exchange ended.

The next day, late morning, a text from Aarav, "Hey beautiful! What are you up to? GF gone off to work. Really bored. Need to unpack, ugh." By GF he meant Aanya of course.

"Just got out of the shower after my workout," replied Khushi.

"Mmm! I need a local gym," texted Aarav. "What do you recommend?"

"I go to a boutique gym here called Buckley's. I'm doing well with them," Khushi texted back. Then, a photo from Khushi. She was in the bathroom with panties on, that was it. She had a nice distinct camel toe. She had a towel in her hair and was right out of the shower. One arm restrained her breasts and hid her nipples. Technically, no more revealing than the beach. But there was no mistake. Her look was seductive. The selfie was red hot. "As you can see," she concluded. To be fair, Khushi's resting face was seductive. Mostly naked like this, she could be nothing other than red hot.

"Just what I need! I am going to pot," Aarav texted. A selfie of him. Big smile, t-shirt up showing tight abs.

"You look very tasty to me," replied Khushi with a big heart emoji.

They flirted a little longer that day. Suggestive, but not dirty talk. A few more suggestive photos, but no nudity. More approximately daily exchanges, escalating to nude photos, and remarks like, "I'm wet for you," and "I'm hard for you," respectively. Khushi sending a video of a sexy striptease, including the pussy-popping vertical splits move. Masturbation videos. Mutual masturbation video chats. Did everyone persist their video chats these days? It was a bad practice in Zach's opinion.

Videos of them having sex. Several videos. Who would film this? Oh right, he's a movie actor. And he sent them to Khushi as well. Insanity. He peeked at the first one. Khushi's characteristic shriek of pleasure as he entered her. The shake of her ass a moment later at the conclusion of her first orgasm under him. Scrolling to the end, his globby creampie running out of her. Another in a hotel. Another in a public park. Another in a beach cabana perhaps? Their whole affair had been very graphically documented, it seemed. Well, movie actor. This was indeed about as bad as it could get.

To their credit, there was significant discussion of Aanya. How she was such an innocent, such an angel. How they needed to protect her at all costs. How they could never live with themselves if they hurt her, and so forth. Aarav's justification was that Aanya was so inexperienced. He craved a more worldly, seductive woman at least every once in a while. Also, his relationship with Aanya was technically an open one. They had each tacitly condoned the other having other partners. Khushi's justification was a list she'd made in middle school of men she would never say no to. She sent an image that looked authentic. The list was in curly pretty middle school girl cursive. Aarav's name was third on the list. It was fate, she concluded.

With relief and a raging hard-on, he turned both the evidence and the matter over to Colleen. He went to the nearest restroom and rubbed one out thinking of Khushi. He felt a little guilty peeping on her nasty private affair like that. Now all four of them were criminals, at least morally. His ejaculation seemed to put the matter emotionally behind him. He was done with it now unless specifically called upon.

At the dinner table that evening Colleen had alluded to how horrible it was refereeing Aanya and Khushi. There was more to come the next day. Aarav was on a plane back to India. A service would pack and ship his personal items. She was not pessimistic of the outcome, though, more just exhausted by the work. When she was done unburdening herself, mid-meal, she abruptly stood up and bent over the table. Her message was clear.

Zach hastened around the table and caressed her lovingly as she relaxed. He slid down her slacks and then her wet, gooey panties. Her crisp spicy smell wafted up, intoxicating. She was glistening slick, dripping, and open. Her lips and clitoris were straining erect. She had apparently thoroughly researched the affair. He was sure she didn't want to discuss it. He knew the feeling.