Founders Ch. 73

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.4k words
4.55
2.8k
1

Part 72 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

73: Monday, Kumbha 9, 231 0800 hours OST: Tell-All

Anming watched her dear husband Zachary sleep. He was a certain way while she watched him dream deep in the night. He had that stern doctor's face. His fingers moved. His body jerked as if he was rushing places to save lives. But in the mornings, his dreams were very different. He had on his pleasure face. His body would rock gently with the rhythms of lovemaking. He was doing this now as she watched him.

She wondered which of his many wives her virile husband was enjoying in his dream state. She peeked under the covers. She was not surprised to find that his penis was wonderfully turgid. It was quivering against the bed sheets as his hips gently jerked. This was easy to see, for he shamelessly slept naked. He required her to do the same. With this excitement in his dreams, she knew he would require her as soon as he awakened.

Zach opened his eyes. Anming was in bed right next to him, quietly watching him. She looked elated. He knew she was happy to be back to a more normal life. She was in a normal bed with gravity. It was completely private here, just her and her husband, as things should be. She saw how he was looking at her and what it meant. Soon she would even know how many times he would need it and in what holes, all by his look.

She lay down on her back and positioned her pillow squarely under her head. He drew back the covers to bare her nakedness to him. She didn't flinch. She was prepared to take his cream in whatever hole he desired. Or she would take it in her mouth if he desired. With a submissive glance, she unclasped her arms from her breasts and put them above her head. She spread her legs, knees up.

Zach now felt such a synchronicity with Anming. Whenever she was with him, everything was so easy. She anticipated his every desire and fulfilled it in her own stylish way. She never breathed a word of complaint. She was still the fearful, shy, eccentric, traumatized, brilliant woman he knew. Yet there was a deep trust and quiet between them. If it was him, it seemed life was deeply satisfactory.

Zach positioned himself between Anming's legs and checked her. She was moist, but, he wanted it to always be perfect for her. She wet three of her slim fingers on her mouth and moistened her vulva for him. "I beg you enjoy me without delay, my husband. Then we may go together and piss."

He rocked into her gently, lovingly. He wanted to give her moisture a chance to spread out and make the way slick for him. She closed her eyes and gripped her hands together above her head as he filled her deeper and deeper. It was still as exciting to her this morning as the very first time he'd entered her. Perhaps more so, because she had no concerns about her own ability to accommodate or satisfy him. She was left merely with the challenge of being with her pleasure. It consumed her as he took her and filled her with his virile sex organ. She thrilled as he pumped with lust and excitement for her. She could feel it in her heart and soul. It coursed through the blood in her veins as he took her.

They'd had a discussion about using the lube. Anming had confessed that it made her feel inadequate as a woman whenever Zach resorted to it. It sent the message that he didn't believe she could produce enough moisture for their unions. She produced plenty of moisture. He stopped using the lube. Either he believed she was wet enough, or he would perform oral sex on her until he did. She allowed it. She allowed him anything without complaint, including him putting his mouth on her dirty holes if he wished it.

In her quiet between precious orgasms, Anming looked up into her husband's shining face. His face twisted with the anguish of peak passion. Her whole body tingled in anticipation. And it came like a crashing wave. His unrestrained thrust and cry of pleasure. He jetted his hot cream into her, filling her to bursting and expressing his deep satisfaction. She gurgled with satisfaction and orgasmed as she felt this. It was the peak ecstasy of her life to feel this. It reminded her of the night he'd put their baby in her. It was a premonition of her future where he would fill her with many more babies. Here and now they were one soul, one body, one.

Anming had only a modest bump so far. Some of her crewmates were swelling like pumpkins. Berte was the biggest. Although she was Anming's dear wife, sometimes the girl's coarseness disturbed her. Berte called her unborn child "fart" because the first time she'd felt him kick, she thought she had gas. Aanya had about the same size belly as Berte. She called her unborn child "sadist" for reasons Anming did not inquire into. She understood from the others that the kicking could get uncomfortable. She suspected the name was connected to that. She prayed to her ancestors that her son would quicken soon and kick hard and strong. She was confident she would bear Zachary a son.

Anming was upset when Ayana the lesbian resigned from being her therapist. Ayana told Anming she had fallen in love with her and was no longer the impartial ear she needed. It was true the lesbian had been eager to comfort her and had at times inappropriately touched her. She had paid it no mind. They had made great progress together regardless. Now the task fell to Colleen. Ayana emphasized to Anming that if she ever felt an urge for sexual comfort from a woman, she would be overjoyed to serve. Anming thanked her politely for her offer.

On Anming's weeks with Zachary, his prolific and debauched desires became most intense off duty and overnight. But he could and often did desire her at odd times. She carried salve with her constantly to stay prepared for his next onslaught. She was quietly extremely proud of Zachary's virility.

On weeks she was not with Zachary, she felt not loneliness but relief. At any rate, he took her several times even on weeks he was ostensibly with another wife. Even during her off weeks, he enjoyed her more times than any of her monogamous boyfriends had ever done. She knew it was not just her, either. She was confident her virile husband was putting his cream into every one of his female crewmates. She would bet that even the lesbian Ayana required or at least accepted a regular dose from him. For what woman could resist the feeling of her husband's large penis invading her? Who would avoid his hot cream warming her deepest soul?

Off weeks, Anming also suffered her punishments from Alexis. To pay for Anming's guilt over her own rape, Alexis would whip her, choke her, and degrade her. After each punishment, Anming knew she was again prepared for the sublime joy of her union with Zach.

-----

On Wednesday around 2 PM, Zach got a text from Alexis, "You have to come and feel this!" He arrived at Alexis's and Charisse's quarters. They were resting there naked in bed, a pleased-looking naked Mateo sandwiched between them. Sure enough, Alexis's baby had quickened. "This is YOUR doing, buddy!" she teased. Zach sat on Alexis's side of the bed to feel the gentle kicks through her naked tummy. She teared up very uncharacteristically. They kissed passionately. She, always in the mood, reached into his scrubs for his dick.

"Join us in a foursome?" Mateo invited generously.

Zach looked down at Alexis. She was the sassy, confident instigator, as always. She was also the pregnant woman wanting to be reassured. And he wanted to assure her that the man whose seed was growing in her was good and close. He agreed to stay and make love with them.

Mateo had been getting jumped by these two insatiable women since the middle of their recreation time ten hours ago. Frankly, he was a trouper for satisfying them both almost every night. On the other hand, their skill at handling men made it always a pleasure and never a chore. He still had some spunk in him, since they had rested. He went once in each of the women, and Zach went twice in each, which made the girls purr. Both girls wanted some DP, which the boys eagerly provided. The girls were excited and elated to have two men since they were usually in short supply.

The weirdest thing was that the women wanted the men to kiss. They wanted to see the men touch each other's dicks and do a little sword fighting. Mateo and Zach were decidedly not into any of that. However, Alexis and Charisse staring at them and jilling furiously was very motivating. So they did a little bit of each, to the great pleasure of the women. At the end, gaining masturbatory inspiration from the flushed ladies jilling and cumming repeatedly, they ejaculated on each other. That made both women cum furiously.

-----

The two hours around their sleeping and waking times were sacred hours for Anming and Zach's time together. They discussed news of the ship and of Earth. They planned their future together. They made love.

Because of this routine, Zach suspected that Colby used these times to diddle with Jason. Soon there came a day Zach wasn't listening to his better angels. He decided to plant a video camera in the quarters he shared with Colby and film her during this time.

Late that same night, he viewed the footage in his private study with the door locked. At the start of the tape, the cabin was empty. After a while, Colby arrived from the shower wrapped in a towel. She patted her hair dry and lay naked on the coverlet on her side reading. Zach stroked himself idly as he watched a naked Colby lounge on her bed. She looked all beautiful with her big baby belly and reading her book. There were a couple of interludes where Colby rolled over on her back for variety. Here he could more clearly see her beautiful face and her black fuzzy motte. He started to get hard watching her innocently reading.

He fast forwarded some. After about twenty minutes of reading, there was a knock on her hatch. She let in Jason, also straight from the shower, with a towel around his waist. Colby shut and locked the hatch behind him. They stood and kissed for awhile.

Wow, it seemed like some men got handsomer with age, and Jason was one of these. He looked interesting, like he'd been places and done things. He was in good shape, too, for his age. He was envious that at 5'2", Jason could look the 5'1" Colby right in the eye. He could just kiss her, versus having to bend over like a giraffe like Zach did. That had to be fun for Colby, too. Thinking about things to come, Zach realized they could also fuck face to face. They could kiss while fucking without twisting into weird pretzel shapes. Zach had to face it. He wasn't the ideal lover for Colby from a physical standpoint.

Now they were laying on the coverlet together, Colby nude, Jason still with the towel. "Tell me about your day," Colby asked.

"My day? I was just messing with a bunch of drones..."

They talked for a while about their respective days.

"How is the little monster treating you?" asked Jason.

"He hammered his little heels on my liver all day," groaned Colby.

"Just remember, even this, your first baby moving inside you, it all goes by so quickly," said Jason. As Zach recalled, Jason had three grown daughters back on Earth. "They pop out, and all of the sudden, they're going off to college. You'll treasure these times."

"Oh yeah, I feel the love," Colby said somewhat sarcastically.

"Did Z bring you your chocolate?" Jason asked.

"Of course he did," said Colby.

"He really is a nice man, a caring man. I have a lot of respect for him. I hope it won't hurt him to find out about us," said Jason.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," Colby said. "I think he might suspect at times, but he doesn't know. I shouldn't invite you to any more of our morning workouts, I'm sorry to say."

"I understand completely," said Jason. "I'll be headed back to Earth in two and a half years. Zach and others that follow will be your permanent relationships and fathers of your children. In the meantime, I'm happy to serve as your convenient and fun spice on the side, Colby Lincoln."

"Well, Jason Tyler," said Colby, "time to spice me. Mamma is very horny." She opened Jason's towel and took his sizable penis into her mouth. Because of Jason's short stature, it looked huge!

Colby worked on Jason's penis for some time while also masturbating herself. This was different from Zach's lovemaking with Colby, which was just the opposite. He usually went down on her, and this generally made him so excited, he wanted to go straight to penetration after she was satisfied with her oral.

When Jason was hard, the couple lay on their side. Jason spooned Colby and slipped his cock into her from behind. At the moment Jason entered her, Colby moaned a slightly different tone than Zach had ever heard from her.

Zach, beating furiously to the video, orgasmed explosively and ejaculated all over his study floor. He continued to watch Colby with Jason. Now she was cumming a second time in as many minutes.

The couple's position made room for Colby's rapidly swelling belly. Jason's cock was plenty big and long to reach deep in this position. In contrast, obviously Zach couldn't just lay on Colby, but he never did anyway. He held himself off. So Zach and Colby still fucked from the front.

Jason continued to fuck Colby spoon fashion to her great enjoyment. He went on and on, lasting far longer than Zach usually did. In contrast, Zach popped off a lot and did it many times. He knew as he got older, he'd probably perform more like Jason. Colby seemed to be greatly enjoying the contrast in their two physiologies.

Zach ran the video forward. There was an hour in this position with Colby cumming every couple of minutes. She was a hot, wanton little strumpet for Jason. New love was very exciting. It was hard for anyone to compete with the novel feel of that new dick or pussy.

Then Jason started to get close and switched positions. Colby stayed on her side as before. Jason picked up one of her legs and straddled her on top. This gave Jason a lot of depth and leverage while keeping Colby and her big baby belly nice and cozy.

Jason pumped faster and faster, with greater and greater excitement. He tensed, snarled out a massive orgasm, and ejaculated deep into Colby's womb. It was visceral, what the man felt in Colby that excited him so. He saw Jason's ass muscles tense and pump as he unloaded in her. The scene was so familiar, and yet unknown to Zach. He had to admit it was very beautiful.

Beautiful also was their aftermath together. They kissed and touched and stroked each other. Jason rubbed Colby's tummy and said to it, touchingly, "You're going to have such a great life, little one. You'll have such a great mommy and daddy on a new planet. It'll be the greatest adventure ever. I'm just telling you now, we won't be sympathetic when you say you're bored. Not ever."

Then Jason kissed Colby's belly again and kissed her mouth passionately. He dressed in his clothes and left with his towel over one arm. What a class act. Colby was completely cared for here. Zach was envious of Jason. Zach wasn't envious that Jason had enjoyed her instead of himself, though clearly he had. She wasn't anyone's possession in any case. Zach was envious of how good a job Jason had done showing her a great time. Zach was intimidated by how good a lover Jason was.

He erased the video from the camera's memory, the only copy, and returned to bed with Anming. It had been morally wrong to record the video and peep on the lovers. Zach wasn't sure what the impact on his psychology would be.

He'd been excited watching their coupling, very excited. Knowing Colby, it was so interesting and exciting to see her with another man. It was too bad he couldn't remove the intimidation factor.

Zach knew Colby must see fine qualities in him that he didn't see himself. It was up to others to choose to be with him. And Colby was a keeper. She was finding positive, by indications empowering, ways to live with the open marriage thing. Enriching even, he'd have to say. That had to be a positive thing for all concerned.

Then why did he feel so rotten?

-----

That afternoon, Anming caught Zach at a bad moment. "What is troubling you so much today, my husband, my Zachary?" Concerned, she grabbed his face in her two hands and touched and rubbed him lovingly.

"I... uh," he stammered. He didn't want to tell the truth, but he needed to stick close to the truth. It was all about Colby's rejection of him. "It's just that I asked Colby if I could visit her several nights back. She texted back that she was tired. People get tired, especially pregnant women, I get that. But then she promised to be ready for me again by our next week together. Our next week together! That's nearly three weeks from now! I can't relax when she doesn't want me-"

Anming scowled upon hearing this. She leaped up and left the galley without another word. Zach didn't like the look of this. He chased after her.

Anming found Colby on the floor of Control Room B with the components of the backup Precession Suppression System, or PSS. Colby saw Anming stomping down the corridor at her and said, "What's got you in a ruffle?"

"You neglect husband!" Anming fumed. She was so pissed, she was forgetting grammar.

"What? What?" startled Colby. She addressed Zach, who had skidded up behind Anming. "Tell her I'm here for you any time, baby."

Anming continued, "You say sick! Reject three weeks!" Wow, she was angry.

"You misunderstand," said Colby, trying to lower the temperature. "You misunderstood me, baby," she told Zach very innocently.

"You say?!" Anming challenged.

"I said I'd see him during our next week together," Colby admitted. "I didn't mean I wouldn't take him if he needed me. I'm always available for that." She looked over Anming's shoulder at Zach. "Tell her, baby."

Anming was calming down. "How is he supposed to take such a remark if he only lives to please and satisfy you?"

"Well, I-" Colby stammered.

"Whenever Colleen strays, our husband is calm and fulfilled," Anming said.

"Anming, we're not having this conversation," Colby warned.

"Whenever Berte and Aanya sleep with their gentlemen, our husband is happy for them," said Anming.

"Don't do this with me. I'm warning you, Anming," said Colby. She locked eyes with Zach. "Okay, right here and now, if I'm so neglecting you." She pulled down her stretch pants and panties, kicked off her flats, and spread right there on the deck. She was wet and ready. She'd been thinking of her next dose of Jason. By the look of it, hadn't showered from the previous.

Zach crawled on all fours to get a close whiff and taste of Colby's offered holes. "No baby," she warned him. "This is for you. I want you inside me now." Colby looked pleading.

As he shucked his pants, Zach had a moment to think. Was it his intention all along to punish Colby, shame her? Did he want to shame her for doing what he and Colleen had begged her to do? Of course not.

He left her dignity intact, as intact as being fucked on the deck of the control room could leave it. He loomed over her, grabbed her legs wide, and speared her messy dripping snatch. "Ohuff!" she exclaimed. It was always a punch for her to adjust to him, especially when he was this forceful.

"You were thinking of me darling," Zach lied. "Why didn't you call?"

"I was gonna call, baby," Colby lied. "I'm in the middle of work."

Zach fucked Colby hard on the floor while Anming watched with frustration. He was trying to finish so that they could all leave this awkward situation. He looked at Colby, desired her. She was distracted and doing this to prove a point, distant. He didn't care, he still loved her with every single piece of himself. What was he going to do? As he got close in her and felt a oneness soul to soul despite the circumstances, he burst into tears. He couldn't bear losing her. Colby became genuinely worried at his state and stroked her hands on him as he worked in her. She cooed, "It's okay, baby, I've got you baby. Everything is going to be heaven. I'm right here, sweet darling. Always here what you need..."

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers
12