Founders Ch. 78

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
9.4k words
4.67
3.4k
3

Part 77 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

78: Monday, Ares 17, 231 0030 hours OST: Inside Out

Colby gave birth at half past midnight into Ares 17 after a harrowing ten hour labor. She pushed out a healthy baby girl. She was a big baby for Colby's size, especially for a first baby, at eight pounds, four ounces. The baby was healthy, well developed, and vigorous. Her eyes were a depthless dark brown to match her mother's. Her skin was the beautiful color of coffee with lots of cream. At eight and a quarter pounds, there was no doubt any more what had made the delivery so strenuous.

Ayana was there to help mother and baby nurse. Zach desperately needed to replenish himself after the long harrowing delivery. He raided the galley ravenously for a quick meal. As he ingested the calories, he thought. Now he was just as desperately craving sexual release. Given his exhaustion, convenience was key. He could just lie down and masturbate before sleep, but a more thorough release was probably available.

He called Colette, who should be getting ready to go on duty. She was eating breakfast alone in Galley B while the men ate together in Galley A. She routinely serviced them in their evenings after their watch. It gave them good sleep. She was happy to accommodate Zach's urgency.

Zach arrived moments later. As he dropped his scrub pants, Colette rose, bent over the dining table, and flipped up her short skirt. As required by her slave contract, she wore nothing underneath. He grabbed her skirt, holding it in place, and thrust into her expectant vagina firmly. As always, she was ready for use in either hole.

She noticed that he was exhausted, cranky, overtired, and in desperate need of release. "How long has it been?" she whimpered between strokes. His perfunctory attitude thrilled her to the marrow.

"Only ten hours," he replied, "but it was a desperate, hardworking ten hours. It was hard for me to see Colby struggle so. But never fear, mother and baby are fine."

"That's not all," said Colette. She felt from his demeanor that something else had happened.

"The call interrupted me right in the middle of making love to Khushi. It was the first time in I don't know how long," he said.

"Oh Zach," said Colette, knowing how this must have stung him.

"Now the week I'd planned to spend with her is on indefinite hold," he said.

"Still, it's such a good thing Ayana is letting you in," said Colette, trying to cheer him.

"There is that," he said. With a grunt, he orgasmed and released his pent-up ejaculate into her. Colette, surprised and thrilled by his horny unexpected finish, was brought within a whisker of climax. He waited a beat to enjoy her welcoming feel. He pulled out and forced his glistening and stiffly erect penis into her tight and well-prepared anus.

As Zach opened Colette's tight muscular asshole, she spilled into a strong shivering climax with a low moan. She knew Zach preferred his women vocal. She tried to be vocal for him. It was against her training to be noisy.

He straightened her rectum out rapidly. Soon he was slapping his balls wetly against her inseminated pussy as it dripped and bubbled out his cum. "Oh, your butthole is so tight on me, Colette. It's magnificent."

"Thank you Zach," she said shyly. "And you have a magnificent cock to fill it. I want to thank you for wanting me so badly the other day. I should be punished for saying so, since it spoiled hours of my senpai's careful edging of me. But I thank you. It was the most ecstatic few orgasms I've had in a long time."

"You're very welcome," said Zach. "You know I love giving you pleasure."

She didn't correct him. Her focus was always his convenience. He should know by now that what she liked best of all was to be used like a bathroom fixture. It thrilled her to be used just like he was right now doing before bed. It was sublime. If asked, she could now perform an orgasm on command for him. But he was tired and distracted. He wouldn't ask her or tell her to orgasm. So she held it in. She could never describe the thrill of this to normal people.

He stiffened and grunted again. She felt his penis throb and spread warmth in her backside. She had to focus not to climax at that point. He relaxed for a beat, and then withdrew his cock to rinse it in the sink. It felt like he'd abruptly left two wet empty holes in her. It was heaven.

"Thanks, Colette," he said. He waved as he tied his scrubs and walked off towards the head to shower.

"You're welcome, Zach," she called after him, content and humming with erotic intensity now. "Take care."

For Zach, the next six hours were a blur of waking and sleeping with Colby and her newborn. Whenever the baby awakened, he would hand her to Colby to breastfeed. Once the hungry little beast had drained both tits, he would check her diaper and change her if needed. He'd make sure she was all burped, which she always seemed to be. Then he would tuck her back in her crib. Once, Colby wanted to keep her next to her, and that was no problem. He checked his girl's diaper and found it didn't need changing. He had an eye out that mother and baby were getting good sleep. They went through a couple of feeding cycles. These girls wanted to stay close together.

At 0630, Zach felt well rested enough to pay a desperately wanted lovemaking visit to Khushi. He left Colby and her baby sleeping snug as two bugs close together. Once outside the stateroom, he called Khushi.

"Zachary." She spoke softly to not wake the baby, and was completely chuffed to hear from him. "We had settled down to bed, but it's no problem, we're flexible, right?" Evidently, Ayana was right there. "Come right over," she whispered lustily.

When he arrived, Khushi greeted him at the hatch of her cabin and let him in, all smiles. Aaron was sleeping peacefully. Ayana had cleared out. Zach whispered, "You know, she could have stayed if she wanted to. I'm comfortable enough with her."

"No, Zachary," Khushi whispered back. "Ayana wants this, but she is getting used to the notion of you being a permanent fixture in our lives. Consciously, she's there, and I'm so happy that she is, but emotionally, she's struggling. She'd rather not think too hard about it for now."

Zach began, "If I can do anything-"

"We're all well aware of this, Zachary," Khushi interrupted. "Well aware you'll turn yourself inside out and upside down to solve everybody else's problems. I believe we've caused you enough distress and work. I'd instead rather have this opportunity to make you the happiest of men." She smiled shyly and shimmied her hips. He felt for the first time the intensity of her love and devotion to him. It was something that must have grown while she'd been locked away from him in Ayana's rhetorical castle.

He kissed her then, and she kissed him back with double the ardor. The kiss got excruciatingly horny, abandoned, slobbery. Zach came up for air and pleaded, "Undress for me."

Before Zach could reach the waistband of his scrubs, Khushi dropped her robe and stood naked before him. She was a bronze goddess with glorious milk-swollen knockers. Her pudenda sported growing stubble. "I know you prefer a touch of hair on your women," she whispered lustily. "I spoke to Ayana about it, and she won't mind. A little thing to show you I'm serious about us."

"I love little things," whispered Zach.

"Then, here," Khushi said, dropping to her her knees before him and slipping down his scrub pants. She took his half erect cock and slicked it with spit from her mouth. She worked it deeper and deeper into her lively throat. Zach's cock filled out and grew stiff readily. She disgorged him and lay back on the bed, offering either hole to him. She whispered, "How may I please you?"

"You're doing the ass now?" he asked. "I recall it used to give you the heebie-jeebies when we first met."

"Ayana likes ass play so much, I've grown quite used to it," she explained. He touched up Khushi's anus with lube from his pocket. He rocked into her tiny coppery pucker and gently, firmly opened up her rectum for his sex. She exclaimed, "Oh gosh... oh my word... I didn't think... so big..." He could tell she was struggling to take his girth without waking the baby.

"Should I slow down?" asked Zach.

"No, no," said Khushi. "Please enjoy it. I've worked hard on it. The cramping is subsiding. I'm glad you chose this way. I spent time preparing, hoping you'd try me. Are you pleased with it?"

"Yes, very much. You seemed interested in me trying it out," said Zach. "In fact, this is so stimulating, I fear I won't last long."

"I'm happy," said Khushi. "Please squirt. I've never felt it before, and I want to. Squirt your seed in my backside, lover! I know there will be more times. You're an early and often kind of man, Zachary. I delight in making you lose your cool and pop off in me again and again." She smiled. Her eyes danced.

And she did make him pop off, again and again. Three times in a row, all into her rectum. It appeared enjoyable to her, but she especially wanted to feel him growing excited and finishing. She didn't want the distraction of her own excitement during this episode. She marveled at the feel as he shakily let loose his hot fluid in her. The feel, as she described it, was exquisite. It made her feel powerful.

They visited the head together, Aaron in a sling. He washed his lower half thoroughly. She expelled his surprisingly prolific ejaculate comfortably into the toilet. Afterward they returned to her quarters. He had her three more times, this time in the vagina. Now, the stimulation was so intense as to make multiple orgasms unavoidable, and she had several. Between times, as he was slowing down, they laughed and talked about anything. They joked about the stupid made-up details from Aarav's book.

Zach returned to Colby's side around 0830 and lay down with her to rest.

At 0930, the three were awake and the baby was nursing. Colette came by with a wonderful breakfast for them. She asked to hold the baby and was thrilled with her. Her nipples let loose and soaked the front of her shirt, which gave them a chuckle. "What's her name?" asked Colette.

"I think it's Mina, after the previous month," said Colby. "I'm rolling it around in my head, making sure."

"Mina's a great name," commented Zach. "Or perhaps Mocha."

"She's a girl, not a spaniel," Colby said.

"As I said, Mina's a great name," Zach replied.

They finished breakfast and walked the short distance to Head B2 for a shower. Zach held the baby in his arms while Colby showered, and vice versa. Understandably, while she was showering, the baby fussed about the lack of mama's touch.

Afterward, it was back to bed for more nursing and a nap for the three of them. "I'm feeling so wonderful about being a mom," Colby told him. "Thank you for Mina. Thank you for how you're taking care of me."

"You did all the work," said Zach.

"And come to think of it, what am I thanking you for?" chuckled Colby. "You put a bowling ball up in me."

"Sorry about that," Zach smiled.

"She's so healthy and curious," said Colby more seriously, smiling at the babe in her arms. "You just keep on putting in those bowling balls. I can take it."

"I'll see what I can do."

"You know, those first few times you came by the motor pool, I was already imagining our babies," said Colby.

"Weren't you worried they'd come out all pasty?"

"Hah, I have enough melanin for both of us," said Colby. "For my beautiful cocoa-colored Mina. And now she's here, just like I dreamed. I'm so blessed."

Zach woke up an hour later with a hard-on he couldn't do much about. He got up quietly, leaving Colby and Mina to sleep more.

He went to check up on Berte. He found her in her quarters with baby Anna, working on her pad. The baby was healthy and gaining weight quickly. Berte was recovering nicely. "You're getting your meals, everything?"

"Yes," Berte texted from her pad. "Colette was just by with dinner. Earlier, Colleen held Anna while I took a shower. Anna LOVES Aunt Colleen."

"That's wonderful," said Zach. "Call me or text me any time you need anything."

"You're busy with Colby," said Berte.

"You're my wife, too, and Anna's my daughter. Call me," said Zach.

"If I need anything, I will," texted Berte.

They kissed romantically. Anna woke up and needed to nurse. Zach left them to it.

He looked in on Aanya. Their boy Ares was healthy as an ox. Mother was healing, but clearly had a way to go. Aanya's labor had been even longer than Colby's. As they concluded their checkup and talk he kissed Aanya passionately. She wanted two, three, four kisses. She glanced over at Ares, asleep in his crib, and then snarled softly to Zach, "Rape me in my ass please. I need it."

"You need to heal some more before that," Zach whispered. "Have you got a vibrator? Have you been masturbating?"

"Yes, Michaela gave me one," said Aanya. "I don't use it for that. I've never done that. It's unnatural."

"Says the girl who likes to be mock-raped once or twice a day," said Zach.

"I don't need to do it myself," whispered Aanya firmly. "I have men. I have you."

He hadn't meant to start an argument. "Suit yourself."

"Can't you do anything?" begged Aanya softly. "Stick in a finger? Either place? Oral me? I'll be such a good girl and cum so readily. Then I can sleep."

"Do you have any pain when you make BMs?" asked Zach.

"No."

"Okay," he said. Aanya got out her vibrator. Zach put some lube on it and on her clitoris and hood and lips around it. "Put it on your clitoris," he said, and she did. She didn't look happy about it. Then he put her on her side. He spread her butt cheeks with one hand. He teased her anus with his tongue, and she responded urgently. She had a powerful orgasm and cried out. Ares woke up. She said to him, "Stay."

She nursed Ares to sleep and put him in his crib. Aanya whispered, "I want you to do it, to."

"What?" asked Zach, "Have an orgasm?"

"Yes," breathed Aanya. "In my mouth?"

"Keep playing with yourself," he said.

She deep throated him and choked herself repeatedly on his cock, which gave her shivers. Aanya's head was the best. With a grunt, he shot two big dollops of semen into her mouth. She showed him half of it, swallowed it down, and smiled. "Thank you," she whispered. She snapped off her vibrator and snuggled herself into her bed. Zach pulled on his scrub pants and left her there to drift off.

He got back to Colby's stateroom. She was awake. He gave her a square of her chocolate. Colette arrived with lunch. Colby ate as she nursed. There was a knock on the hatch. It was Jason. "Could I see the baby?" he asked.

"Jaaa-suuun!" Colby held her arm out to him excitedly, baby on teat, and gave him a kiss on the lips. Not an out-and-out tongue kiss, but not a peck either. Zach was kind of happy they felt more comfortable in his presence. It remained a bit awkward among the three of them. Zach believed it shouldn't be, and tried to deal with any such feelings in himself. It seemed Jason and Colby were doing the same.

"Her name is Mina," Colby said, beaming a wide smile. She held the baby up. "Say hi to Uncle Jason!" she cooed. Jason took and held the baby. Clearly he was a past master at it. Not a surprise, with two daughters. Mina calmed instantly for him and looked at him with fascination.

Zach took the opportunity to leave and get some work done. When he got out into the corridor, he texted Colby. "Text me if you want me to stop working and come home. Otherwise, I'll be home when I need to rest."

Zach got ninety minutes of work done. Then it was time to wake up Charisse with as much lovemaking as she needed in the morning. Plus, it was a kind of honeymoon time for the two of them. Her desire was even more pumped up.

"Zach, if you can, I want you to wake me every day like this," said Charisse.

"We'll give it a try," said Zach.

Zach went to check on Colby. She was dozing, with Mina asleep in her crib. As soon as he appeared, Colby sat up and whispered excitedly, "Jason is so good with Mina! She already adores him. You wouldn't believe how effortlessly he can change a diaper! Just boom! He's such a great daddy, Zach."

"It doesn't surprise me," said Zach. "He's the most experienced parent on board. There's nothing like clinical expertise. He's more qualified to handle these babies than any of us."

At 4 PM Zach met Khushi for dinner in Galley B. It was easy for Khushi to request that Ayana dine apart in Galley A. Galley B was quickly becoming the galley where sexy things might happen during meals. This afternoon was no exception. Even before they sat down to eat, Zach took Khushi bent over the table. Aaron was rocking in a sling on her chest, drinking from one teat. The baby seemed to pay no attention to his mommy crying out and shrieking in orgasmic pleasure. Her milk gushed out strongly during sex. Between the rocking and copious milk supply, Aaron was one happy and satisfied little dude.

Anming was there fixing meals for the new mothers. She was distracted by Khushi's cries. "Zach-ree-ah! Huh-AAH!" Khushi cried out a long string of Hindi punctuated with more cries of "Zach!" Anming was even more distracted by the rhythmic slapping noise. It signaled that Khushi was taking Zach's virile cock firmly and balls deep again and again in her cunt. An erotic shiver ran through Anming at this thought. She grabbed the meal tray and headed off spinward to deliver it. She breathed a sigh of relief as she left the urgent distraction behind for a time. Hopefully, Her virile husband would be done enjoying his latest bride before she returned to pick up the next meal.

"RRRRAAH!" Zach's spume splattered hot and deep into Khushi. Her eyes crossed and she gurgled her intense satisfaction at his finish. They rested. She shifted Aaron to the other teat. She braced herself in anticipation.

He realized, of course, she wanted it again without stopping. He half suspected Berte was going around to the crew making them promise to insist on this. Just as well. He wanted them to know the service was available if wanted. He withdrew halfway from Khushi's thoroughly basted cunny and resumed.

Slap! "Huh!" Slap! "Zach!" Slap! "Mmm!" Slap! "Ugh!" Slap! "Haa!" There was a hoarse string of Hindi, in rising tones. Aaron was swaying in rhythm to the strokes, latched onto the teat. Mommy's milk was gushing again, so he was in hog heaven.

While they continued their enjoyment, Anming came and went with another tray.

Soon Zach was finished again and resting with a vast look of satisfaction on his face. Aaron was full to the eyebrows with milk and conked out. Mommy was not far behind. "Zachary, you murder me with pleasure!" she moaned. "You ruin other men for me! Never change!" With that, they sat down to their meal.

Soon Anming returned from her delivery. Zach caught her looking over at him a few times with heavy-lidded eyes. She was one horny kitty, though she was keeping quiet.

Zach stood up and grabbed Anming from behind, breast and crotch. "Pull down your pants and bend over," Zach whispered to her.

"Please, my husband," she whispered. "I couldn't bear intruding on Khushi's bliss."

"Your quarters at 9 PM, then," said Zach.

In more normal tones, Anming said, "As you say, my husband. I'll leave this tray for you to take to Colby."

"Thank you, I will," said Zach.

Anming left to return to her work with Michaela.

"She wants you, doesn't she?" Khushi said.

"Yes," said Zach. "She doesn't want to intrude on your happiness, though."

"That's sweet," Khushi said, "Let's meet daily for this meal if you can."

"It's supposed to be our honeymoon," said Zach. "Nothing could stop me."

Zach brought Colby her dinner and held Mina while she ate. Mina was a little fretful seeing him. "You should have seen her with Jason," she said.

"I get that I'm unworthy," said Zach.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers