Founders Ch. 85

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.5k words
4.76
2.3k
1
0

Part 84 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

85: Wednesday, Taurus 11, 231. 1000 hours OST: Getting Into the Groove

Khushi plucked a sated and sleeping Aaron off her left teat and placed him gently in the crib. "You four have fun. I'm going to miss him!" Aaron was Zach's first official day care baby, and this was his first day. She ran her fingers through the sling that she would normally carry Aaron in. "See you at lunchtime."

Zach sat on the play mat in Trigonometry's main common area. Colby's workstation was against one wall, and she was working on it, answering endless emails, making endless business decisions. Mina was asleep in another crib next to her desk.

Anming and Michaela were debating quietly together on the other side of the common area from them. He couldn't see them, sitting on the floor as he was. There was a couch and other furniture in the way. Ayana was right. The place needed more color. He liked the black furniture with the gray concrete, but it was too much of a good thing.

Colby sighed and stretched. "Hey, Zach, the structural members we're using to build our new interplanetary vehicles are going to cost less than we thought."

"That's good."

She stood up and walked over to where he was sitting on the pad. She hugged his head into her midriff. "I'm sorry about not telling you my travel schedule beforehand. I meant to tell you, then we got into that tiff. I should have told you sooner." She held up his face. "You know I love you, Zach. I'm going to miss you like my own heart."

"I know. I'm sad, but I understand."

"I don't want us to fight anymore," she said. "Is all that behind us, baby?"

"It had better be. We're supposed to sleep together tonight. I wouldn't want to break your brand new schedule."

She snickered. "I'm game if you are."

"I said something awful, and I got what I deserved. The rest is us taking care of business. If I didn't have things to do here, I would go with you. So it's really both of us deciding to be apart."

"Thank you," she said. "And it's not just tonight."

"What about tonight?"

"This is my day with you, lover boy. Which I know, is why you're sitting here next to me with Aaron." She continued in a whisper, "I hope you understand, baby. You're my sexual plaything throughout the day." She hiked up her skirt and glanced at Anming and Michaela, gauging the privacy of the moment. "I need some CEO stress relief, so get between my legs and suck my CEO clit, plaything."

"Oppress me, baby," he said, pulling her panties down and off one leg. She grabbed him by the hair and ground her vulva forcefully on his lips and tongue. The smell and taste of her excitement, oatmeal, cannabis, and slutty anticipation, filled his mouth and nostrils.

"You know how I like it. All around and around. That's it."

With surprising quickness, even for the excitable Colby, she held his head hard against herself and trembled in orgasm. She held his sucking mouth and teasing tongue on her clitoris as she grunted and continued to orgasm. She relaxed blissfully, her hands dropping onto his shoulders. So did he. "Is madame satisfied?"

She glanced over at the sleeping babies. She glanced at Anming and Michaela to make sure they were lost in their abstractions. She whispered, "Get your pants down. I'll enjoy a ride. Don't dare cum before I finish, slut." She was really playacting this!

"I wouldn't dare, madam," he said. She rocked her slick, snappy tight cunt down, down, down onto his shaft. She grunted and forced herself open as she did it, straddling him with her little space boots. It was suddenly all he could think about. He recited the bones of the body in his mind to distract himself, starting with the hand.

She undulated her hips and stroked her cunt on him in the exact way she liked best. Her sweet velvety cunt teased his semen so powerfully he shook with the effort to hold back. She settled on him for a moment. Her vaginal walls fluttered as she profoundly and quietly orgasmed, hissing through gritted teeth. She started riding again, plop, plop, plop. The bones of the foot: medial cuneiform, intermediate cuneiform, lateral cuneiform... a moment later, she froze on her down stroke and had an even more profound one, thighs quaking. Grunting with satisfaction, she continued her ride. Inferior articular process, pedicle, mammillary process... another stop, and this time she was pressed hard on him. He could feel her vagina writhe and flutter so tightly. She was on fire.

He was finished with the bones of the hand and foot and spine. She said, "Give me your load now." He grabbed her hips desperately, stretched tightly into her, and shot his hot gift forcefully. He grunted a little too loud, causing Colby to glance toward the women conversing across the wide common area. She bit her thick sexy lip as she quietly whimpered and quivered in orgasm atop him, feeling his load fill her like a hot geyser.

She fell on him and rested on his chest for a minute. Sighing deeply, she slid up and off him, catching their product on her panties. She walked over and pulled two tissues from a box on her desk and held them to her sex. She wiggled into her sticky panties, leaving the tissues in place, and sat down to attack her next email.

Staying prone to avoid being seen, Zach wrestled his underwear and pants up. He stood up and walked casually over to Anming and Michaela. Their discussion stopped. "Greetings, my husband," said Anming. She was hugely pregnant. Michaela was definitely showing these days. As he regarded Michaela, she rubbed her tummy and smiled at him happily and contentedly. The look that flew between them said everything of their joy she was finally carrying his child. To speak would spoil the moment. The little fiery-headed Bulgarian had to stay tough, or bitter, or something he didn't quite understand.

"Don't stop on my account," he announced. "I just need to examine you both. So, chat away, and you know the drill. Bare kitties, ladies."

Michaela snickered. "Go ahead play and sniff our cunts, man whore."

Anming frowned disapprovingly at her colleague's remark. She dutifully slipped off her stretch pants and panties in a smooth motion. All elegant, graceful Chinese beauty even though her belly was giant with child. The shock of her carefully shaped fluffy black bush sprang forth. She cultivated it lovingly for him. She said, "But there's another implied dimension or meta-dimension that describes which dimensions are collapsed and which are expanded."

"Disagree," said Michaela. She flipped up her skirt and slouched her tiny form in her comfortable chair. She wasn't wearing panties. Her nether lips were sloppy wet. A new dribble of Zach's own semen rolled slowly out. Proudly, with a smirk, she displayed this little trophy to his wife, Anming.

Michaela was shaved so smooth you couldn't tell she was a natural redhead. "Only meta-dimension if it matters which are expanded and which collapsed. If no uniqueness among dimensions, no information content either."

Zach took Anming's and her baby's vitals, all healthy. He settled down between her legs with his speculum and penlight. She said, "But time has unique and identifiable properties distinct from the three other uncollapsed dimensions of our own universe."

Her dark labia were modestly folded together. As he gently parted them to stroke on the lube for the speculum, her eyes closed briefly in pleasure. The raw-looking dark pinkness of her night with Jason had disappeared. He inserted the speculum. Her vaginal canal was expanding to prepare for her baby's passage. She would deliver any day now.

Michaela interrupted her conversation with Anming to taunt him during her internal exam. It seemed to be one of her great joys in life. "No lube for me, nasty doctor! Already your own brand of lube between my legs, eh? Yes, yes, you orgasm nice and hard between my legs at breakfast table. Your husband enjoy my tight cunt, Anming. Make your grunt for me again, man whore, as you push it in." She held her slimy labia taut for his inspection.

In contrast to Anming's washed freshness, Michaela hadn't even wiped since their morning sex. Her vulva was slick with Zach's cum and her own pungent juices that wafted out temptingly at him. She grinned at him lasciviously and licked her lips. The speculum slid in easily, and expanded to reveal a healthy wet cunt. "Yes, stretch it," she grunted in pleasure. There was still a noticeable pool of his semen. She was slick and throbbing with excitement. "You're welcome, Zachary, moeto momche," she growled.

He slid out his now creamy speculum and smiled at her. Even though Colby had just fucked him into submission, he was hard again. Michaela grinned when she saw it in his pants as he stood up. "You're both perfectly healthy," he said in his best professional tones. "I won't bother you ladies any further."

"Piss off, useless man," said Michaela, frowning, flipping down her skirt, and sitting up straight. Anming, looking away from her excited, disgruntled colleague, shimmied into her stretch pants.

It was perfect timing. Aaron awakened. Zach lifted him out of his crib and put him on his tummy on the play mat. He grabbed a couple of tissues from Colby's desk to wipe up a few drops of his semen on the play mat.

Zach and Colby parted ways temporarily at lunchtime. She ate down in the saloon. He handed Aaron to Khushi to breastfeed and went to the private dining room upstairs.

Berte and Aanya heard him coming. They were standing bent over their places with big grins when he opened the door. Their babies nursed in slings. Their asses were bare. They were giggling to each other conspiratorially.

He shut the door behind him and approached the two women. He gave each a gentle spank. These two were already back at work. No exams were needed before he obscured their two tight cunts with his semen. "Should I decide who's first?"

Berte's phone spoke, "Aanya is always the more impatient one."

At the same time, Aanya said, "Me please." He got down and tongued her vulva. She was quite excited, no doubt anticipating this event. Berte looked on and grinned as he licked the quivering genetic engineer. Aanya groaned and strained in orgasm. "Now, Zach," she breathed, "rough."

"You want the ass?"

"No, in my cunt, uuhUUH! Thank you!"

He held her head back smartly by her short hair and fucked her vigorously. He spanked her ass as she whimpered out frequent climaxes. Since Colby had drained him earlier, he had staying power. But his tummy was empty. "Berte my love, do you mind if we do it after lunch?"

"Well, I won't mind, but Alexis might," said Berte's phone. Zach glanced up and locked eyes with Alexis, who had just walked in. She clicked on her vibrator and sat down, watching them with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Are you okay to climb stairs? I don't want you opening your stitches," said Zach.

"I'm not a weakling, Zach," said Alexis. "Mars gravity is only 38% of Earth's. Up is a lot closer."

Aanya and Berte got one shot apiece, and he got a well-earned lunch. All three women had orgasmed several times during the action-packed lunch hour.

He examined Alexis. Her latest vibrator was working well for her, a good thing during this difficult time. She was slimy wet inside and out, having squirted during her masturbation, and was looking healthy.

He felt bad she had climbed the stairs. He gathered her up in his arms and carried her back downstairs to her bed. Baby Anarchy, who Anming was suckling downstairs, looked healthy and happy. Anming already loved to nurse.

Khushi handed a sleeping Aaron to him and left to get back to work. Zach set him gently down to nap in one of the saloon's downstairs cribs.

"You look pale, baby," said Colby. "But what am I saying? You're always looking pale. It's one of your delicious qualities. Meet you back at Trig?"

"Sure thing, love."

Ayana and Colleen were at the lunch table chatting. He asked, "May I quickly examine each of you ladies?"

They didn't even answer verbally. They kept chatting. Ayana was wearing a short skirt. She stood up and climbed out of her panties. Colleen was looking natty in khakis and a blouse. She dropped her drawers and thongs, sat down, and spread her knees. Neither missed a beat of their conversation.

Ayana had healed up very nicely. "Do NOT wake up Gaia, she's fine," she said.

"No problem."

"I bet you'll be sad when I take all this glorious cunt sniffing away from you."

"I'll cry myself to sleep. Now cough."

Colleen was great with child. The fetal heartbeat was strong. The baby had not flipped, but she had at least a week to go. The angry pinkness of her vaginal opening showed the abandon of her night before last goodbye to the mining crew. She'd showered, so all other traces were gone. She squirmed as he stroked on the lube for the speculum. In a lull in the women's conversation, he asked his young blonde wife, "Did you have fun?"

"It was sad, but yes."

"Good. You know I want that for you."

"It's somehow kinky for us to talk about our relationship when you're down there staring into my hole."

"I'm done," he said, smiling and slipping out the speculum. "You and your baby are healthy." He called over to Alexis, resting in bed and nursing Anarchy. "Anybody else around?"

"Colette is upstairs in the mining workroom. Upstairs and two doors to the right."

He opened the door and spoke to Colette, who was at a big workstation screen. It was a map with lots of activity on it, presumably drones. "I'm here to give you a quick exam."

After so many daily checkups, these women were all casual about it. Colette swiveled her chair, spread her long pale slender legs, and lifted her skirt, revealing her bare genitals. Easier for exams, easier for her life. This way, she was never whipped for forgetting to remove her panties after hours.

"I hope I'm not interrupting too much," said Zach.

"No it's a comfort," she said. She had a serious look.

"What's going on? Everything okay with the drones?"

"The drones are fine. My husband is sick."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is it serious?"

"His health has been failing for years. It's hard living so long on an exovert. Perhaps it's finally his time. I hope not."

"I'll write and wish him well."

"He enjoyed the account of my labor. He said that while rereading it, with the help of a mutual friend of ours, he was able to achieve orgasm. That hasn't happened for him in over a month. Thank you, Zach."

The afternoon with Colby was spent much as the morning had been. Zach played on the mat with the babies while she went through her emails. She asked his opinion on a few decisions.

At dinnertime, Aaron was handed off to Khushi. Both mother and baby were anxious to relieve her swollen DD milkers. Zach licked his lips in hunger for her teats and milk, but he wouldn't steal from his son. Instead, he ascended the stairs to the private dining room. A small bed had been dragged in. He took immediate advantage and had Charisse and Michaela each twice missionary style, legs held above head. The women laughed and orgasmed frequently, enjoying his excitement between them.

Alexis struggled up the stairs again to watch and masturbate. She ordered Colette to attend, watch, and apply a vibrator to her loyal slave cunt. Alexis knew Colette needed some distraction and release. Colette's husband's failing health plagued her nightmares. But much to her delight, Zach put her over his knee and spanked her. He did so until his hand was sore while holding her vibrator in her cunt with the other hand. She asked for permission often, and Alexis was generous but not overly so.

After dinner, the whole Trigonometry gang gathered to watch a cheesy old science fiction movie in the common area. There were the original five, Colby, Anming, Colleen, Berte, and Aanya. Charisse lived with them now and was a full member. Khushi and Ayana were visiting, but lived separately. The babies were either asleep in cribs or in slings getting nursed. Aaron was on the rug in front of them playing with a few toys and scooting on his belly.

Colby, his official wife of the day, was cuddled up on his right. The hugely pregnant Anming leaned on his left, fanning herself. As they watched, he stroked and kissed both women. They would both be joining him in bed later. It was pleasurable for all and a good idea to stimulate them starting as early as possible. Anming looked overwhelmed and dutiful. Colby looked horny, like she was barely restraining herself from straddling Zach then and there.

After the movie, he said goodnight to each of his wives. He kissed Khushi, his copper skinned, curvy Hindu goddess. "Take good care," he said as she and Ayana left to return to their place.

Short stocky blonde Berte came up to him, smiling and eyeing him seductively. She humped his leg as she kissed his nipple through his shirt: thrust, thrust, grind, wiggle, thrust. "See you tomorrow at lunchtime," she said, and waved as she strutted away to her own bedroom.

Aanya's delicate copper features and dark eyes were like Khushi's. But she was petite and slight where Khushi was full-sized and busty. Aanya stood on tiptoes to grab his neck in her arms and kiss him on the mouth. "I'm helping Berte tomorrow night. You'll let me help a lot, right?"

"Certainly."

"We both need it up the ass," she groaned to him quietly, plaintively. "We'll help each other prepare, just like old times."

"Sounds wonderful."

Pale, blonde, intense Colleen kissed him passionately. "Night after next," she whispered, "be ready to cripple me for a week."

"Yes, ma'am."

Anming, all graceful Chinese features combined with a staggeringly huge pregnant belly, came up next. She made a kissing noise at him, but didn't kiss. "I'm so huge," she said miserably. "Like a fat sow."

"You're beautiful, and in just a few days, you'll be holding your baby. Why don't you go lie down until Colby calls you to us."

"Yes, my husband. For sleeping. But you won't... surely you're not attracted." She grimaced.

"Hmm. Seems like the more you speak poorly of yourself, the hornier I get for you."

She scurried away.

Charisse, his crew cut hippie girl with the Miss America smile, came up and kissed him deliciously. "I'm so horny after landing, Zach, and with five more days to wait until I have you all to myself! Those two hard fucks at dinner after Michaela took her turn barely took the edge off. If you could save an extra batch for me at breakfast time, three that is, I'd be grateful."

"Anything for you, my precious flower," he assured her. Somewhat reassured, she danced away happily.

Now that the others had cleared off, Colby grabbed him tightly around the waist. She crushed her dark, dainty body against him. "I know it's over two years away, but I'm already missing you so bad, baby. I'm so sorry. I don't want to go."

"Me too. Let's get you to bed and I'll show you how much."

"Anming looks like she's about to give birth to a large globe. Seems I'll have to do all the heavy lifting tonight."

"Oh, no. Anming won't escape. She made the mistake of telling me surely I would not be attracted."

"Ouch. Well, perhaps an easy night for me, then," Colby chuckled.

"I'm so horny for you, my lady, that I doubt it."

Both women staggered into breakfast. Anming was already staggering with the weight of her baby. She complained, "You were allowed to rise, while I was condemned to face our husband's ongoing virile onslaught."

"That's morning duty for you, sister," Colby commiserated. Although she was walking like a bronco buster, she was beaming and relaxed.

Berte was working in dangerous crawl spaces and high voltage areas throughout the domes. They wouldn't have been safe places for Zach to be, much less Aaron. They remained in the Trigonometry common area, spending the morning with Colby and the afternoon with Anming and Michaela. The tiny Bulgarian redhead, who was always horny, gratefully received a quickie while Aaron was napping. The play mat was an excellent fucking surface.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12