Founders Ch. 89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock cleared his head. And the scent, though unrelated, reminded him of Becky. This was the first night of the rest of their lives together. His inattentiveness in any direction would hurt her deeply. And it would hurt Giselle, which was too sad and scary a thought to contemplate. So what was he thinking? It was time for him to suck it up. He had miles to go before he slept, and promises to keep.

"I'm afraid I must neglect you tonight, just for tonight," groaned Zach. He was still under the spell of Martha's scent. His eyes locked on her hard nipples. "You know Becky Baines?"

"Oh shit, that's right," Martha said, dropping her hand. A momentary look of anguish crossed her features, then her smile returned. "And I don't want to get on Giselle's bad side. She will slap a bitch."

His head began to clear. "Haha, yeah, she seems a little terror."

"Oh yeah. Go, just go. If Giselle is still awake and sees me with you..."

"Can we talk more tomorrow?"

"I'd like that," replied Martha.

"So would I," said Zach. "Until then?"

"Yes," said Martha. "Now go, before Giselle singles me out for retribution."

They laughed and hugged, a nice long hug. From Martha's side, it was a full body hug, long, tight, and desperate. It really made him want to stay.

"One last thing, Zach," said Martha plaintively. "You live up to your reputation."

Then Zach turned to spot Becky. She was up against the wall near the door. A handsome Indian man, one of the geologists perhaps, had his arm on the wall blocking Becky's escape. He was only Becky's height, but he had a presence about him. He was saying something charming, and Becky was smiling and nodding appreciatively. His other hand plucked gently at the hem of her miniskirt.

As Zach approached, Becky made eye contact with him. She made some hasty excuse to her suitor and moved him firmly away with one arm. She marched away from Zach and toward the day care area where the toddlers were all sleeping.

Zach caught up to her. As he did, she said, "Let me check the arrangements for Giselle with Noa. You start off, and I'll follow you over."

"I'll walk with you," Zach offered. She stopped and turned to him, gave him a look. He knew that look from her. It came to him that she was trying not to hurt her hopeful suitor's feelings. At any rate, she had other stuff to do. He amended, "I'll see you over there."

On the way out the door, the crowd parted for him. It was as if to say poor Zach, what he must be going through. Thankfully, nobody tried to engage him in conversation.

Abruptly, he was out in the deep dark of the Martian night under the dome. It was chilly. His grief for Berte ate a hole in him as he walked. Here in the dark quiet, it was inescapable.

Once through the door at home, he sat on a nearby couch waiting for Becky. He felt like sending Berte a message, but it was impossible. By the time they'd received her first message a few days ago, she had already been traveling for three months in their frame of reference. Basically, she had so much of a head start on any message they could send, she'd only receive it upon her eventual return.

Light, the fastest medium they could employ, only traveled fractionally faster than she did. She was three light months away from Mars right now. But by the time a message they sent reached her current location, she'd be nearly three light months farther away. So their message would never catch up.

Another way to think about this was that her trip in her frame of reference would take only a week. Light in both their frames of reference traveled the same distance in the same time. So in her frame of reference, given the messages would take the same time to travel, she would already be back before any of their messages had a chance to reach her.

Berte, on the other hand, could send them all the messages she wanted. In their frame of reference, they had 5,000 times more time in which to receive them. That's relativity for you.

Zach sent Berte a message anyway. It said: "I miss you terribly." He followed it up with a message to Colby: "I miss you, and I'm hurting over Berte. I know we planned this, but it's hard. I won't let this change me, make me bitter. I'm fighting back."

Becky swept through the door with a smile. "We have the night to ourselves. Giselle is sleeping over at Auntie Noa's." She climbed into his lap. She smoothed her miniskirt up and out of the way. She ground her panties against his leg.

"What if Auntie Noa has a client?"

"Auntie Noa will handle it with her usual aplomb," replied Becky. "And why are you so interested in Noa's clientele?" She ground against him more. His penis, rubbed by her bouncing leg and ass, filled with blood. It had been easy to forget that she knew how to turn him on better than any other woman. She'd had years of practice, and she hadn't forgotten them. She smiled victoriously as she felt his penis strain erect against her camel toe.

"I know," she said, regarding him sternly. "You want to bury your face in those giant knockers, don't you? Don't worry. You can have 'em. Noa's a good friend, and besides, I'm not jealous. I learned my lesson back on Earth when I gave up and joined your crowd in bed. By coming here, I've signed up for the open marriage like everyone else. Can tonight be for me, please, and for these?" She pulled off her warm sweater to reveal her nakedness from the waist up.

Her breasts sprang up like twin fauns, all beautiful soft brown skin with tight, erect dark nipples. His lips flew to them. He had missed them so much. "Ahh!" she cried. Becky's left tit filled his mouth and his senses.

He set aside thoughts of Berte, of her and Colby, and that neither might ever be his again. Then he spent a moment of guilty arousal thinking about Martha's prominent nipples.

At the beginning of his relationship with Becky, his conscience had been clear. He thought he wouldn't be chosen for the mission. Back then, he dreamed of a life with Becky. He would have worked in the background of the space program. He would have come home to Becky every night. It would have been enough to keep him from becoming impossibly and catastrophically involved with his ephemeral coworkers. "You are staying on Mars, right?"

"Yes," Becky cooed, holding his face in her hands. "I never want to be apart from you ever again, okay? And it makes sense for me to lead our legal team from here, where I can put my hands on our assets." She reached down to lightly stroke his hard cock through his slacks. "I'm never leaving you again, do you hear?"

"I hear."

"Now, knock me up! I haven't had sex in six months! I've gotten off birth control. Giselle wants a baby brother."

"First, I want to taste where you've been." With a whoop from Becky, Zach grabbed her up and carried her to his bedroom.

He shouldered his door shut and laid her down gently on his bed.

"I want you deep in me. You can skip the tongue bath."

"I want to smell and taste you." He pulled off her shoes and panties. She was down to only her miniskirt. He flipped it up and took a big whiff of her. She was dripping wet and quivering with readiness. She smelled of her own unique excitement, primarily. A pungent, insistent sweetness. He tasted that she'd had a drink and some of those spicy hors d'oeuvres at the party.

"Please darling!"

Zach thrust down his slacks and undies. His penis sprang out rampant. Her vaginal walls clutched him slickly and greedily as he forced her open. "Aaugh! Oh God YES!"

His thrusts were fast, hard, and insistent.

Every minute or so, she moaned and quivered, whimpered, "Ohmygod! My God?!" She seemed surprised by the bliss of it over and over.

After several minutes, Zach shone with sweat as his body tensed more and more.

"Let it out!" she shrieked. "Oh God fill me!"

"RAAAAAAH!!" Zach locked into Becky with a roar. His semen shot and spurted into her. Spent, he collapsed gently onto her as his semen oozed out around the edges of his softening penis.

"Get off, I want to lift my hips up," insisted Becky. He did. The semen gushing down onto her ass crack stopped as she pointed her mushy puss toward the ceiling. "Sorry to be abrupt, but I'm serious, Zach. I think this is my fertile week."

"Have semen, will travel."

"Oh I forgot Berte's advice. Get hard and in me, Zach. Don't mess up my angle. Mmmff!" This last because he slid his cock into Becky's mouth.

A few hours later, Zach quietly left a sleeping Becky in his bedroom. He was thinking about a snack when he heard gentle rustling downstairs in the dark.

He descended the stairs silently. A woman was wrestling on one of the couches with a man. She spoke some Mandarin, trying to be quiet.

It was Anming.

In the dark, he could make out she was half undressed. The man muttered back a terse reply in Mandarin and returned to his cunnilingual task. "Ohhhh, uh, eeeep!" Anming whimpered.

Zach slipped quietly up the stairs and into his bedroom. Becky was snoring gently. He dressed hastily and returned silently to the landing.

The man was now covering Anming in the missionary position, hips thrusting. Her legs were splayed wide to receive him fully. She whimpered and orgasmed with increasing volume and abandon as Zach watched.

He crept to the bottom of the stairs. The man covering Anming made his final ecstatic thrust into her and groaned with pure satisfaction. Anming whimpered something to him in Mandarin. Her toes curled as the stranger grunted with pleasure and pumped her full of his semen.

Zach snuck silently off to the far door over in the other condo and quietly let himself out. There was a little too much distraction in his house at the moment. He needed to think.

Outside, the cold fresh air of the dome felt wonderful. He smiled thinking of Anming's frisky antics. Wouldn't she be mortified if she ever found out he'd seen or known what she'd done? She was stuck in her Chinese social norms. On the other hand, she was relentlessly horny. Even handling two husbands didn't sate her thoroughly enough to prevent this.

Perhaps this was a burgeoning third husband? Anming wasn't one for dalliances, though he supposed Jason had counted as this. Jason had to work on her with all the help Colby could offer to finally wear down her defenses, though.

So, perhaps not a mere dalliance. And this guy could speak Mandarin. Interesting. He would try to not be too curious about his identity, which shouldn't matter to him.

He wasn't offended she was exercising her open marriage rights. Anming knew he was busy tonight with Becky. He supposed Aiden must be busy tonight as well. What was a relentlessly horny Chinese girl to do? Snicker! And she'd done it right there in the common area. He expected she had been trying to avoid going all the way. Thus, she hadn't led the man into her bedroom. It looked like hadn't been able to resist him on the couch, all the same. Hopefully, she would have no regrets.

Well, good for her for getting some. And with a Chinese speaker to boot! No harm, no foul. God, what an erotic sight, seeing her toes curl like that as that stranger's semen pumped into her. Zach was such a voyeur; it made him flushed and urgent to think about it. He wondered whether her toes curled like that when he finished in her. It was difficult to look behind himself and see. Plus, he was generally distracted at that moment. He'd have to ask Colleen. She'd seen them have sex.

Thinking of Colleen, he considered returning to the party. It was probably going strong. No doubt Colleen had already snuck off with some new stud from the landing. Alexis or others would be there partying hardy.

His feet led him to the door of the Breeding Bitches' Saloon, and he entered. The toddlers were all gone off to bed by now. A raucous group of a dozen remained, crowding around the bar.

Aanya and Ethan were busy serving the drinks. Ayana and Khushi sat close together, part of the conversation. They both smiled when they saw him. The stunning platinum blonde Martha had called Sierra sat next to her sweetheart Dallas. They were having an exchange with Colleen. Everyone was listening in.

"Speak of the devil," said Sierra. Zach realized she was talking about him. His heart fluttered. Goddamn, she was good looking! It almost hurt to look at her.

Colleen wore a fetching blue party dress, low neckline, or breast line, high hem. The skirt barely hid her panties. "Where's Becky?" she asked.

Zach licked his lips. "She's asleep." Khushi was giving him those eyes. She was in a fetching gold skirt nearly as short as Colleen's. He went over to Khushi and kissed her passionately. Both she and Ayana had been drinking. The kiss got wetter and nastier. Ayana giggled.

"Doesn't that make you jealous?" asked Sierra.

"Dibs on the next kiss," Colleen said. "To answer your question, it doesn't make me jealous. Khushi is a wife, too, just like Anming and me. And now Becky. Becky Baines, attorney-at-law: that woman is so fucking smooth. She has this hypnotic effect to bend you to her will. It's scary, I tell you."

"You know it," said a short brunette with big tits that Zach didn't know. She was cuddling nearby with a drunk-looking Indian guy. He had a spiritual face.

"You're my first sweetheart," said Zach, kissing Colleen as fiercely as he had kissed Khushi.

Colleen broke the kiss. "Am not."

"I wouldn't have come here without you," said Zach, looking deep into Colleen's eyes. She'd had a few as well, and was apparently turning maudlin.

"Aww. Okay." They kissed wetly. He sat down beside her.

"With, what's your name again? Khushi?" asked Sierra. "How does that even work?"

Surprisingly, Ayana answered. "She usually sleeps with me. A few times a week, she goes over to Zach's to get a dose of dick. It's her guilty perversion. Hah!"

Khushi slapped Ayana lightly on the shoulder. "Don't be coarse. I love you both."

Ayana continued, "I get it. I've had him, had his... it," she said. "It's not my thing, but I can imagine the appeal." She hugged Khushi tight. "If she's kissing me at the same time, and I can imagine it's her, it's not a bad sex toy."

"You're incorrigible," said Khushi.

"We're good friends, aren't we Zach?"

"The best," said Zach.

"Damn right," said Ayana. "And if she needs to get pregnant, or Zach is feeling low, I give her up even more."

"I'll bear only his children," Khushi said defiantly. "Genetics be cursed."

"No, I get it. I mean, the only one father part, not the jealousy part," said Sierra. "And Zach, is it true you bend Colleen or some other of them over the dinner table and... have them? Right in front of the whole family?"

"It tends to be more private," said Zach. "But yes. It's a Trigonometry tradition started by Colby. Trigonometry is the name of our marriage."

"So I gathered," said Sierra.

"Women are the strength of Trigonometry. It's a practice, I believe, intended to welcome me home to the heart of the marriage. Work can get crazy for all of us. It's a shared intention of theirs. Something they share in and provide for me, the only man, so I'm not left out. It's also an acknowledgment that unlike them, sex is a requirement for me to feel okay about my life. It connects me to the heart of the marriage. This is my guess. You should ask them."

"Well?" said Sierra, turning to Colleen.

"It's not only for him," Colleen said, looking at Dallas and wetting her lips. "Zach, your explanation moved me and reminded me of everything that's great about our marriage." She looked around at her audience. "I need a man tonight," she said, looking straight at Dallas. She got up and walked to the bar. She dropped her black panties somewhat unsteadily. She clenched her pretty blue dress in one hand, exposing her haunches and backside. She made sure Dallas got a really good look, but she gestured to Zach. "C'mon, tiger. Please."

Zach didn't need to be asked twice, even in front of a dozen people, half strangers. He got down on his knees behind her and spread her lips with his thumbs. She was dripping wet and fragrant, smelling of vodka and spicy hors d'oeuvres. He dove in with his tongue and lips. A minute later, she came with a screech. She was out of control.

He stood up and pulled down his pants and shorts. His cock sprang forth. A few of the women startled. Colleen looked so petite, it looked as if his cock would split her. He had a big, hard one this time.

He wasn't gentle. Colleen could take it, wanted it rough. He thrust deep in a single motion, eliciting a gasp. As he gathered himself close to her, she moaned and her legs shook. In a few strokes, he was getting completely in. In a few more strokes, he was pounding the living bejeezus out of her. God, her lively twat felt so delightful. She gripped him slickly and shuddered and pulsed as she came. She gasped, and cried, "Jesus fucking Christ!"

She continued to orgasm spectacularly. He continued to fuck her fast and hard. Becky had taken the edge way off him. He could give Colleen an especially good railing. And what better for her than in front of a crowd, especially Dallas, who she was clearly after? What a spectacularly responsive woman she was, despite the alcohol. Zach's guess was she had been desperately horny all night. It was raining men, and she was itching to feel the storm deep in her loins.

As Zach continued to plow the holy fury out of Colleen, he peeked surreptitiously at their audience. Sierra's mouth hung ajar in shock and excitement. Her hand gripped Dallas's thigh tightly, knuckles white. A halo of nasty excitement surrounded her. Dallas was looking at her encouragingly, then back to Colleen's dripping gash being savaged. Colleen's cries of ecstasy filled the room.

Khushi's magnificent tits were out, and Ayana was suckling them as Khushi watched, panting with excitement.

Ethan was smiling from behind the bar. Aanya beside him was looking somewhat uncomfortable and desperate.

The other two couples and the lone woman looked on excitedly, cheeks flushed, some panting. The couples held each other and whispered. Some had probably never seen other people making love together in the flesh, having intercourse. Oh brave new world, that has such people in it!

Colleen grunted and climaxed wetly and excitedly on Zach's slamming cock. He knew she wanted it as hard and fast as possible at this point in her excitement. Her eyes were heavy lidded. She was watching her audience's excitement and getting off on it, too. She was cumming.

After all that athleticism, all those Colleen orgasms, their finish felt anticlimactic to Zach. He hit his limit, thrust reflexively, and groaned as his orgasm took him. Colleen's magic twat danced and sucked the cum out of him. She whimpered as her ass bucked and danced, feeling his release. Because of Colleen's over-the-top excitement, he helplessly shot until he was empty. He felt hollow. He panted, leaning on the bar so that he wouldn't topple her, glistening with sweat.

Now if Alexis had been present, she would have started a round of applause. As it was, the crowd shifted uneasily, not knowing what to do with themselves.

"Well," said Zach.

"Thank you my love," Colleen breathed. She looked serene and smiled at her friend Sierra and at Dallas. They were vibrating with lust. Colleen shifted. Zach's cock slid heavily out of her. A gush of semen splashed onto the saloon floor at their feet.

"Holy Christ!" exclaimed Sierra, itching with horniness as she regarded Zach's dripping, glistening, softening tool. She shifted restlessly in her seat and remembered to let go her iron grip on Dallas's leg.

Zach thought, this was a good dismount. Is Berte here? The knife of his grief stabbed and wrenched at him. He was sick with it.

He turned away as he arranged himself. "I'll meet you over there," he said over his shoulder to Colleen.