Founders Ch. 91

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.5k words
4.71
2.2k
1
0

Part 90 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

91: Thursday, Mithuna 19, 232. 1200 hours OST: Martha

Zach lay quietly waiting in the darkness of Storage Bay Seven in the Agriculture Dome. He had some nice soft rope with him. Aanya would be there any minute.

Light poured into the room as the door opened. From his hiding place in the shadows, he saw it was Aanya. She was standing in the middle of the room facing away from him. "Zach?" she called hesitantly.

He came up behind and grabbed her. "Rape!" she screeched, but this was far from where others could hear. He bound her arms behind her, kicked the door shut, and flipped on the lights.

Aanya was not heavy. He lifted and pushed her on her tummy onto a dusty empty middle shelf. As she struggled, he tied her legs far apart toward the opposite uprights of the long shelf. She was limber!

He walked around to the other side. Aanya was leaning out of the shelf. He tore open her blouse. Her upsized C titties fell out heavily, swollen with milk even in the light Martian gravity. She had given birth only a month ago. She had a lot of it. The suction nozzle of the milking machine went "Vweep! Vweep! Vweep! Sukkk!" as it clamped on to her right teat.

She screeched, "You rape me!"

"Vweep! Vweep! Vweep! Sukkk!" The suction nozzle clamped onto her left teat accompanied by another inarticulate screech wrung from Aanya's throat.

He put in the ball gag. Too much screeching in this tiny room. His ears were going to break.

"Gukkk!" she protested just as passionately but much less piercingly.

He grabbed his surgical scissors and cut away the crotch of her slacks and panties. She flinched and fought. Her cunt was wet with excitement. He thrust in a couple fingers and masturbated her vigorously to orgasm. Her asshole was dry. He thrust in the same two fingers copiously spent on by her cunt. They went in smoothly. He vigorously fingered her rectum until she climaxed with a muted squeal into the ball gag.

He lubed up a girthy vibrator and worked it into her vaginal cavity, forcing it wide open and quivering. He switched it on high. Aanya jerked and howled. Her legs shook and strained. He taped it in with surgical tape going around her legs.

He lubed up another girthy vibrator. This time she groaned and complained unintelligibly as he forced open her tiny rectum to accommodate it. He had to tape that in twice since it was under such high pressure to come shooting out of there.

Aanya squealed, squirmed, and orgasmed with panicky frequency, howling into the ball gag each time. Zach relaxed out of her sight and read a good book. Some occasional girl cum would splash or dribble out of her onto the floor. As he read, he heard her struggling on the shelf. He heard the "Vrrrr!" of the two vibrators. He heard the relentless "Sukkk-sukkk! Sukkk-sukkk! Sukkk-sukkk!" of the milking machine.

Zach's timer went off twenty minutes later. He switched off both vibrators and turned off the milking machines. Aanya relaxed completely and pissed copiously onto the floor. By the time he had the milkers off and the vibrators out, she was asleep. He took out the ball gag, and she roused. He fed her some water. She fell unconscious again.

The milking machine was a good one. Her teats hadn't suffered. She was fit. Her holes snapped shut as tight as ever. Even so, they were ready to accommodate him without preamble.

He thrust into her vagina with a single stroke. Her legs and vaginal sleeve flinched and tightened as she awakened to the pleasure. He was pent up from watching her. He didn't last long. She moaned as he came deeply in her.

She squealed as he thrust into her rectum. This time he lasted longer. He unleashed a pleasurable flood as she groaned and shook in anal orgasm.

He untied her arms and cut one leg loose. Then he left, leaving her to free herself the rest of the way. He would return later to clean up and collect his stuff.

That evening at dinner, Anming stood to address the assembled members of Trigonometry. Zach, Colleen, Khushi, and Becky were also present. Colby was there by video link. "My fellow wives and esteemed husband, I-"

Colleen interrupted, "Since you're standing, would you mind doing the honors?"

"Mmm, yes," said Colby lustily. Her lower half was below the frame of the video. Her arms were down. Could she be masturbating?

Anming grimaced. "Very well. Since Colby is out of rotation, we have no new schedule."

"Your protest is duly noted," said Colleen. "Proceed."

Anming grimaced and slipped down her stretch pants and panties to expose her tribble bush. She moved her plate gingerly to the side. She bent over and lay her head and torso down on the table.

Zach rose and walked over to stand behind her. He checked her. Despite her grimaces, she was dripping wet. What had she been up to?

Anming restarted her speech. "As I was saying, I am- mmmUH HUH!" This as Zach thrust into her forcefully and took his pleasure in her lively cunt.

"What did you say, Anming?" Khushi joked, giggling.

"Yes, Zach!" Colby interjected. Her eyes were closed, and she was shuddering.

With great concentration, Anming continued. "My colleagues would be excellent candidates... ooooo! Grrrrrr! EEEP!"

"Candidates?" Colleen prompted.

"For Trigo-EEP!" Anming squeaked. "Trigonometry."

"Zach, have you? You know..." asked Becky.

"One of them, yes," said Zach. "Naz. Doctor Gupta."

"Well?" prompted Colleen.

"Sweeeet," commented Zach.

"But not the other?" asked Khushi.

"No," said Zach.

"The application is incomplete. I vote we table it," said Khushi.

"Very well," said Colleen. "Anming, your sponsorships must be complete."

"Ah-hah! Complete! Yes! COMPLETE!" Anming howled.

"RAAAHHH!!" Zach howled, ramming Anming hard against the table and spilling into her.

"OOOAAAAHHH!!!" Anming cried as his hot jets filled her.

"Mmm, lovers!" exclaimed Colby with a wiggle.

"Well, since that's concluded, do we have any other business?"

"We should call the candidate and give the instruction," moaned Colby.

"You're right," said Colleen. "Here's her number." She pushed the button to connect. "Doctor Laghari! Adah! As you can see, we're all here at the dinner table." She panned around the table, including showing Adah's boss Anming pinned onto her torso by Zach.

"Well... um... I see... hello everybody?"

"Your application to join Trigonometry is tabled for the moment," said Colleen.

"Oh dear," answered Adah.

"But never fear," said Colleen. "You just have to..." Her voice trailed off.

"What?" asked Adah.

"You have to satisfy our husband's urges at least one time," Anming explained from under Zach's hand.

"Easy," said Adah. "I'm a wonderful cook."

"Sexual urges," clarified Becky.

"Urges!" exclaimed Colby. Her eyes were closed tightly. She was rocking in her seat. It looked like an orgasm to Zach.

"Oh dear!" Adah exclaimed.

"Will that be a problem?" asked Becky.

"No ma'am... ma'ams and sir..." Adah faltered.

"Good," said Khushi, and closed the call.

"Now that's settled," said Colby, who appeared much calmer. "Anything else?" Zach noticed a shadow shift behind her that might have been someone crouched in front of her. But it could be anything. He was just missing Colby and feeling jealous of Mateo, no doubt.

"There is no schedule since Colby left and Becky arrived," said Khushi.

"I can whip up something," said Colby.

"Fair enough," said Colleen.

"I want Zach between my legs tonight," said Khushi. "It has been too long."

"Take him," said a satisfied Becky.

"Be our guest," moaned a beleaguered Anming.

The next morning, Zach went to see Noa for counseling. She answered him with a gleeful squeal at her bedroom door, ushered him in, and sat him on the bed.

She took her seat at her desk and spun her chair to face him. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight blouse today. Her massive knockers were pert and straining. She put her hands on her knees and opened her legs toward him, red silk panties visible. She leaned toward him familiarly, sweet breath on his face, cleavage bursting. "How's it going, Zach?"

"What about the... uh..." Zach's brain was reduced to a slushy mess by Noa's display of beauty. He roused himself with an effort. "Your explanation. To the whole colony, I mean."

"It's happening tonight," Noa said excitedly. "Didn't you see the announcement?"

Zach checked his phone. "So it is. Sorry, I've been out of it."

Noa leaned in and grabbed his hands. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Your life is overwhelming at this moment. It must seem that everyone wants a piece of you."

"I'm getting a lot of texts," said Zach.

"I listen to these colonists, who shall remain nameless, pine over you. Should I text him? Shouldn't I text him? Should I wait to text him back? Jehovah's dingle berries!"

"Tell them to text me. I'll answer every text. I like flirting, to be honest."

"That's what I told them. They want to make it complicated. I'm digressing. Are you feeling better since our previous talk?"

"I've been busy," said Zach. "Not much time to think."

"What have you been up to?"

"I spent the night with Khushi last night. That was good."

"How does that work?"

"She stays in my room. Ayana watches our kids."

"That's sweet of her. What else?"

"It turns out three new women, Martha, you know... Doctor Naz, Parinaaz Gupta, and Adah Laghari, Anming's colleagues, seem to be joining."

"You speak as though it's out of your hands."

"No, I like it."

"Okay. What else?"

"Aanya caught my ear at the party and asked me to mock-rape her. It's something she feels she can't do with Ethan. He knows about this activity, by the way. It's not cheating. I finally fulfilled on that yesterday afternoon."

"I understand she likes this rape fantasy. Does it disturb you?"

"Oh, so, you know..." Zach squirmed, embarrassed. "Not really. You see, she's after the vigorous passion of the act. It seems to spell away her ugly feelings that still sometimes haunt her about her coerced rape."

"You really care about her, Zach. I understand she used to be a wife. Does it hurt that she's now with Ethan?"

"Not at all. Ethan gave her the monogamous life she wants. I know I can't do that. Meanwhile, we're still involved from time to time, with Ethan's consent. I'm kind of the relief valve. It works well for all three of us. I feel uniquely qualified. I can make sure her circulation is not cut off, and so forth."

"What else?"

"Anming introduced me to Adah and Naz yesterday morning. It was just after our phone call where you cleared up your role in the colony to me."

"How is it that they're so eager to join if they've only just met you?"

"Well, that's the thing. Anming is pushing them pretty hard."

"Unwillingly?"

"Not apparently. I see her point. It frees them of the whole 'who should I colonize with?' problem. They can concentrate on their work. But it is pretty pushy."

"Sounds like it."

"She demanded that one of them... um..."

"Have sex with you?"

"Yes, then and there."

"And did you?"

Zach paused to take a breath. "Yes."

"Was it okay?"

"Oh, it was more than just okay! Naz has this sweet, shy demeanor, but then she's very... excitable."

"Sounds like it went well."

"I'd say."

"Sounds like Anming knows you well."

"I suppose."

"What else?"

"Martha has been very interested in me."

"Is she ever!"

"Day before yesterday we talked. I had promised to contact her after the party."

"How did that go?"

"She went to ask all my wives to join Trigonometry."

"Was that a problem?"

"No, they just called her at dinner. They told her like the others that she needed to have sex with me first."

"I'm sure she's eager to fulfill that. Anything else?"

"I'm meeting her right after this."

"Awkward?"

"No, I'm just going to let it flow. She's a beautiful young woman. I'm honored."

"Are you worried about performance? It seems she idolizes you."

"It never seems to be a problem."

"You rascal."

Martha met Zach at his office that afternoon. They talked and strolled together at random. Soon they found themselves sitting on a bench near the semiconductor fabrication plant. It was quiet there.

"I know what we're supposed to be up to today," said Martha.

"Which is?"

"If you need me to say it, I need to be drunk."

"No, I don't need you to say it. You don't have to do what the wives tell you. Please take it at your own pace. It doesn't have to be now or today or any day."

"I'm following my dream, Zach. I know it could disappear or be all wrong. I'll deal with that if it comes. But I want my dream to start now! It's already started, in fact, the moment you walked into the party. The moment I saw you in real life for the first time. Larger than life! You're a big man, Zach.

"So far, it's better than I dreamed. You're so respectful! I suppose they don't have time for all that dialogue in the dramas about you. They have to just have you grab the woman and go. I mean Justin whatshisname or Terry whatchamacallit that plays you. Then they cut to the next scene where they're laying naked in bed afterward."

"Do you like that?"

"What?"

"When he grabs her?"

"Y-yes-"

Zach loomed over Martha on the bench and held her tightly. They kissed, tongues twining. She became flushed, panting with arousal. Her shirt came up. He fondled her breasts. Her hand strayed to the crotch of his scrubs.

"First things first," he said and slid off the bench onto his knees.

Martha flipped her top down to cover her breasts, looking around, making sure of their privacy. "What are you? Oh my."

Zach pulled at the hem of her stretch pants. She moved, allowing him to tug them down along with her panties.

Her pussy was freshly shaved bare, a neat job. He spread her knees. Her nether lips were saucy and sleek. They peeked apart with a dewy look.

"Oh, eep." She smelled and tasted of fresh mangos. "Ugh, ohh!" Her legs shivered in his grip as he cradled them and explored her vulva with his tongue. "Huh-huh-hah!" She slapped a hand down on his head. Then came the other. She grabbed his hair with both hands, holding on for dear life.

It seemed that the more direct his tongue on her clit, the better. She strained forward more and more. He bashed her wet clit with the tip of his tongue like it was a tiny speed bag. Her body was tense and still. She was reaching, reaching. He kept up the tonguing exactly, as she was enjoying it. It was no time to switch tactics.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Martha shuddered with the force of her orgasm. Her legs jerked in Zach's firm grasp.

She pushed on his head with her hands. He stopped his tonguing and looked up at her. She craned her neck and looked around nervously. "Somebody must have heard us."

"Are you feeling exposed here? We could go to my place."

"And run into Becky? I'd rather not." She wiped the corner of his mouth with a finger. "I got my cream, uh, on you."

"I love it." Zach looked at Martha's vulva. It was wet with his saliva and her excitement. "What do you want, then?"

"Don't you know somewhere else private?"

"Well there's an idle fabrication plant around the corner," said Zach. His mood darkened. "That's Berte's shop."

"Let's pass on that," said Martha. "Sounds upsetting."

"No it's perfect," said Zach, rallying his mood. "Berte specifically asked me for plenty of sexy great grandsons. Let's give her some."

"She could still get back sooner than that, Zach."

"Sure she could. Let's not dwell on Berte. My point is, she would have... she will like us using her shop. Heh. Eventually she'll know. It's like sending her a message."

"I'd prefer that our first time, or any of our times, not involve any form of self-torture," said Martha.

"Perhaps you're right."

Zach tapped in the door code of a nearby first aid station. They hustled in and shut the door.

"Smells like somebody else beat us here," said Martha. She sniffed. "Recently."

Sure enough, there was the delicate but distinct scent of Ayana. It had been years since he'd had a whiff or taste of her. He'd had indirect reminders since then. Every once in a while, a casual Khushi kiss contained a hint of Ayana juice. It was enough to keep the smell and taste of her distinct in his memory. And there was another scent. The other woman or women he couldn't place. It hadn't been Khushi. He wondered if he should say something. Probably not. "Yes, I smell it."

"Any way to tone down those blinding bright medical lights?"

"Yes, we can turn on this examination lamp and turn off the main lights."

"Much better. You've probably done a lot of this."

"What exactly?"

"Having women on examination tables."

"Actually, no. I try to keep work and personal life separate, and I prefer to steer well clear of any ethical concerns."

"Understandable. Oh, and your erection." It had become less prominent with all the fussing around. "Let me fix that." She got down on her knees and pulled down his scrubs. She licked his cock and stroked his scrotum gently. His cock swelled to his former urgent iron hardness. She blushed. "Wow, that grows a lot! It had felt big, but seeing it now, wow."

"It will be fine. It's actually only a little bit bigger than normal. We can go slow."

"Okay, then. I guess I've been drawing the short straw."

Zach raised her up and kissed her neck. Martha was 5'8", and it was good to be more-or-less face-to-face, only five inches difference. As he kissed her, he slowly reached into her stretch pants and panties. She was sopping. "I don't think you'll have any difficulties."

He lifted her onto the end of the examination table. She lay back limply, legs spread. "How do I look?" Since he was tall, she was at the right height for standing penetration.

Zach probed at Martha's opening, rubbing her slick clitoris with the head of his penis. "May I?"

Zach rocked into her gently but firmly while she said, "Okay. Yes. Feels good. Mmm. Oh my. Oh my God!"

"You're clenching."

"OH! FUUU-UUCK!" Martha shrieked, toes curling.

He firmly tapped deep inside her as she orgasmed. "There's more."

"Oh no, I mean yes. YES! But gentle- oh God HOLY fuck! Oh, hmm, mmm, MMM!"

He stroked his cock into her with extreme satisfaction. As he did so, she squeezed closed ever tighter. "You're clenching again."

She released and pulsed hard in orgasm. "UH-HWAAAAH! Uhhhhhhh!"

He grunted, "I think I'm close."

"DO IT!"

"Where?"

"INSIDE!"

"RAHHHHHH!" Zach's essence and hot excitement shot through his cock and into Martha.

"AWWWWW!" she shrieked.

They rested for several breaths.

"My, you are a loud one," Zach chuckled.

"Not usually," Martha panted.

"Sorry I was so quick. I was so pent up with all the asking and anticipating. I guess you were, too."

"I never," she breathed.

"Get pent up? It seemed to me-"

"Orgasm."

"I did. I mean, what do you mean?"

"I've never orgasmed during intercourse."

"You could have fooled me."

"I mean before. Before this."

"You're kidding me. You just came three times, I think, in as many minutes, and drenched me to boot."

"I drenched you?"

"Yes, you squirted."

"I'm so sorry!"

"No, I liked it! But I didn't even have a chance to work it all in."

"Oh my fucking God," Martha moaned.

"Can I start moving again?"

"Huh-huh-huh-yussss!"

The second time was longer. Martha was just as verbal throughout. Zach got a chance to work his way all the way into her and plumb her deeply. She had one of the tightest, maybe most muscular, pussies he'd ever felt. Every time she was about to orgasm, her pussy muscles clamped down hard on him. When she climaxed, they released and pulsed hard. With all her slick lubrication, it was delicious. At the end, he joined her in a loud yell.

More panting. "Did you have fun?" he inquired.

"Uh-huh," she panted.

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers
12