Founders Ch. 95

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.6k words
4.56
2.2k
00

Part 94 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

95: Sunday, Mithuna 22, 232. 0800 hours OST: Getting Serious

The day after that first dinner and movie night together, Martha, Naz, and Adah moved into the Trigonometry household. Adah took the room sharing a wall with Zach. Naz was across from her, sharing a wall with Becky. Martha shared a wall with Colleen. As before, Becky was on the same landing as Zach, directly across from him. Colleen's room was across the large common area from Zach. Her own baby boy Dhanus and Berte's baby boy Jan slept in cribs in her room. The bedroom across from Martha held Anming and her baby daughter Jia, Aiden's kid.

The bedroom across from Colleen, the fourth overlooking the large central common area, was the toddlers' room. Giselle, Becky's daughter, was the room leader elected by the toddlers. Anna, Berte's daughter, was her second in command. Also sharing the room were Colby's daughter Mina, Anming's son Victor, or Zachary Junior, and Colleen's son Jackson.

The toddlers were very proud to have a room by themselves with their five smaller proportioned beds and furniture. They were working on their goal of being awake, bathroom time done, hair brushed, dressed, bed made, and waiting at the kid gate on the landing by the time the adults arrived to release them for breakfast. The boys were a little slower, but all were quite precocious, so they were all doing well with this. It seemed to the three girl toddlers that the wives directed every aspect of Zach's life. They took, as they saw it, a similar organizing role in the boy toddlers' lives.

Colby whipped up a new Trigonometry schedule from afar. Naz got Sunday. Khushi got Monday. Colleen got Tuesday. Adah got Wednesday. Becky got Thursday. Anming got Friday. Martha had Saturday.

The new schedule meant sleeping with Zach from the end of their movie or video watching until breakfast the next morning. If he had childcare duty that day, the woman of the day would be excused to work with him. On his days off childcare duty, he would go with the woman in question on whatever their work of the day was. He was still relieved of childcare duty, so every day was a day off.

Colby, Zach's missing petite chocolate goddess, videoed him privately from the Interplanetary Vessel headed back to Earth. "Would it really make a big difference for me to touch myself for you, sweetheart? Wouldn't it just make you miss me more?"

"I don't know," said Zach. "Should we try it and find out?"

Colby argued, "How about when we get out of real-time range, which will be shortly. Already, there are some seconds of delay."

"Maybe we could send videos then," suggested Zach. "But this isn't just about me. Is there anything you'd like?"

"Well..." said Colby, finger to mouth. "I'd like to see you nail those new skanks, or wives, I mean. I want to watch them scream in surprise and pleasure as they take your magnificent fuck rod. I want to see your pleasure as you satisfy yourself in their skanky, pardon, wifely twats. And then have them thank me for allowing them. That might be fun."

"Really?"

"Well, it feels delicious at the moment, Zach. It feels like I would spank my berry to that. We could try it."

"Sure," agreed Zach. "I can do that."

"And I suppose I could reciprocate. I know how much you like to watch," Colby grinned. "Mateo has been going crazy around here thinking he might get a piece of me sometime. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance, if the only price was to get videoed and to thank you at the end."

"Have you really been thinking you wouldn't do it with him on the voyage home? Given you two have already enjoyed intimate relations, it seems cruel."

"What kind of skank do you think I am? No, I'm your wife, your FIRST wife. I take it seriously, baby. I don't need anybody else." Her lies were obvious to him in light of what he knew from Alexis. But lies were fair in their little quasi-monogamy intrigue. He didn't hold it against her.

Colby continued, "But on the other hand, I'd do it for you, baby. I know what a nasty little peeper you are. A video of... that... I'm not even going to say it... would ring your bell mighty well, wouldn't it, baby?"

Zach swallowed hard. Colby knew him better than he knew himself. "Yeah," he admitted.

"I'm not a slut or a cheater, Zach," said Colby. "I'm only agreeing to do this to make things easier for you, baby. Now... you do it first. If you can convince one of those bitches go through with it, then I'll approach Mateo. I wouldn't want him to get his hopes up," she snickered, cutting the link.

So now this was all his fault. But Zach was undaunted. Hopefully this would take some of the pressure off Colby to hide her life from him. That's what hurt the most about their separation, if he was being honest with himself. Despite their unspoken rules, the illusion of monogamy did them no good if they were apart. It just drove them further apart.

Conveniently, that night, it was Martha's turn to stay overnight with Zach. During the movie, he thoroughly prepared his brunette ivory-skinned fangirl and her giant knockers with kissing and petting. By the end, she was vibrating with horniness. She whimpered and writhed in his grasp as he carried her up the stairs. He kicked the door shut and placed her on the bed. Then he picked up a small digital camera and started recording.

"What are you doing, Zach?" asked Martha.

"I'm making a home movie for Colby, showing our... home life," explained Zach. "Say hello to Colby."

"Ms. Lincoln, I've heard so much, read so much about you. And the media shows, well, you're played by my favorite actresses. I'm a great admirer of yours! I guess we'll get to meet in a couple of years. Thanks for voting me into Trigonometry," Martha waved brightly. Then to Zach, "Now it's time to shut it off."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because it's bedtime," she giggled.

"Can't we show Colby a little-"

"No!" she giggled, waving her hand in front of the camera.

"But we do it at the dinner table," he pointed out.

"That's different," she argued shyly.

"Can't we just kiss a little?"

"It will be boring."

"I'll edit it out then." Zach put the camera down on a shelf overlooking the bed and came into the frame. He hovered over Martha and kissed her passionately. She didn't complain. She was already turned on. He kissed her neck and rubbed her breasts and between her legs through her clothes. Then he undressed her.

"Is that camera still running?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered truthfully.

"Zach," she whined, covering herself.

"What? You're beautiful."

"We're going to have sex," she admitted in a half-whisper.

"Sex like this?" he asked. She had her pants and panties partway down. He lifted her legs and licked and sucked her vulva.

"Uhh!" she cried. From there, she was lost in a world of pleasure amidst cries and whimpers.

An hour and a half later, Zach and Martha lay naked side by side. He was dripping with sweat. Her pale skin glowed with perspiration. He had creampied her four times. She had orgasmed countless times.

"Would you like to thank Colby for giving me to you?"

"Is that video still running?!" Martha cried.

He picked up the video camera from the shelf. "It sure is." He displayed her glistening nude body and massive tits to the camera. In the Martian gravity her giant fun bags pointed both out and up, topped with erect tan nipples. "I, for one, thank you, Colby, for allowing Martha into our family and into our bed."

"You're going to cut out the rest, right?" asked Martha.

"Say 'Thank you, Colby'."

Martha covered her nudity with the coverlet. "Uh... Ms. Lincoln, yes, thank you for sharing Zach with me. It's honestly a dream come true."

"Including my hard cock plunging deep into you and stirring your cunt mightily?"

"Zach, you're so nasty!"

"Am I wrong?"

Martha looked embarrassed. "No."

The video ended there. Zach thought it was just about perfect. He sent it off immediately.

A few days later, he received a video file from Colby. "Hello, my lover!" she waved, displaying her nude body to him. Her chocolate complexion. Her dark nipples. Her cute black muff. She was in a bare cabin aboard the Interplanetary Vehicle. He saw part of what looked like a big bed covered in only a sheet. Clearly she had made up the room especially for the shoot. With nothing else in there, this was not where they lived. She didn't want to show him that she and Mateo no doubt shared a cabin. This was part of her monogamy lie. Fair enough. It was their private business.

She panned around to show a naked Mateo was also present. "Hi Zach! Thanks, brother!" Mateo said.

From behind the camera, Colby said. "Now just lay down on your back. Not that direction, the opposite direction." The camera swung wildly and then settled as she set it down to overlook the foot of the bed. Mateo was already hard. She sat her vagina gingerly down on his penis in reverse cowgirl position facing the camera. She adjusted and dipped down on him in little strokes so the way was slick.

She groaned as she sat down fully on Mateo's cock. She began to slide her cunt slowly up and then down to the hilt as she spoke. "Zach, baby, thank you so much for the video. I've tickled my berry to it twice so far! Mateo has not seen it-"

"I want to!" Mateo said from behind and underneath Colby.

"But he's not going to get to, baby, because it's private between my husband and me. Seeing how you railed that busty botanist babe Martha brought back some happy memories! I can't wait to get back home and feel your cock going up..." At this, she sat down on Mateo's cock. "And up... and up... uhuh..." After this, Colby became inarticulate. Her familiar cries sounded as she reached several peaks.

Before too long, Mateo held her down to him. Colby's eyes shut, and she sighed. Zach knew she was feeling Mateo's hot young semen shoot up into her womb. She was trying to act calm about it, but he could see she was orgasming with him. In the aftermath, there was stillness.

"Okay," said Colby. She slid herself off Mateo's glistening dick and caught their product in one hand. "Now you can do whatever you want with me, babe, uh, Mateo."

"Woo hoo!"

"But first, thank Zach for allowing you to. If it weren't for Zach, you would have never ever tapped this. Ahem, again. Ever!"

Mateo appeared before the camera with praying hands. "Thank you, brother, for sharing your wife with me! You know how long these voyages get. So thank you, sincerely. Peace." He disappeared, and pushed Colby down on the bed. She fell with a whoop.

What followed was a comprehensive exploration of Colby's body in various sexual positions. There was not only vaginal intercourse, but multiple bouts of oral sex for both. She masturbated while Mateo had her anally.

Interspersed with this, she would run to the camera periodically, check the running time, and say, "Keep going. It's not long enough."

In response, Mateo would exclaim, "Madre de Dios!"

She made sure to send exactly ninety minutes of video back.

At the beginning of the new month of Cancer, Zach got back to work at the childcare center. He also took his share of checkups and on-call hours. Childcare duty was four days on and one day off. This meant that his on and off days rotated through the days of the week. Four times out of five, the Trigonometry wives came with him to do childcare. One day out of five, he would go to their work with them.

Trigonometry had four fertile wives who had just joined: Becky, Adah, Martha, and Naz. The more experienced wives, Colleen, Anming, and Khushi, were not yet ovulating. The established wives set up a vigorous breeding schedule for these new wives. The new wives' periods all fell on the fourth week of each Martian month. So the most fertile week for all four of them was week two. In the Martian calendar, all months were numbered the same. This meant their fertile periods were always from the eighth through the fourteenth of each month.

During the second week, all work stopped other than the work of knocking up fertile wives. Zach was around the four wives constantly. He would nap when he was tired and eat hearty nutritious meals when he was hungry. Other than that, he relentlessly creampied the four fertile women of Trigonometry.

Colleen, Anming, and Khushi tried many inventive approaches for getting Zach to express that extra dollop of semen. Their most successful campaign was to have a series of special guest teasers, one a day.

For Cancer Sunday, it was Michaela who volunteered. Zach had been thirsting to creampie the Bulgarian astrophysicist's cunny for some time. He didn't quite get to do it that day. She did a great job, teasing him wildly. She disrobed and spread for him. She knew that allowing him to give her oral would drive him crazy, and it did. She got all the heaven she could stand, about ten minutes worth of cunnilingus. After this, he shot into both Adah and Becky in quick and desperate succession.

On Monday, Colette put in a similar performance. On Tuesday, it was Alexis. On Wednesday, Charisse came by. She got fired, though, because she kept taking the creampies for herself. On Thursday, Noa came by, much to Zach's delight. That was a good day. On Friday, it was Khushi, which was effective, since by then he was really missing his other wives. On Saturday, Colleen served with equal success to finish off the week.

Similarly, the three ringleaders wanted to inspire the fertile women to equal heights of yearning lubricious abandon. There were many potential takers for this duty, both men and women. However, none of these women were the type whose horniness would be improved by just anybody.

A dinner discussion was held regarding the difficult subject. Colleen opened the discussion by asking, "What's going to inspire you ladies to go again when you don't really want to go again?"

"Hhnnnn!" Naz insisted as Zach pounded her from behind. It was her turn at the dining table. He had her breasts out swinging. He gripped her swollen erect dark nipples tightly as he railed her firmly from behind. Like every evening this week, it was all four fertile women's turns. After her moaning orgasm, Naz said, "I've had only Zachary since many years ago. I'd die of embarrassment if another man saw me... touched me."

"How about a woman?" Khushi asked.

"Please no!" Naz pleaded.

Colby said over video link, "Here's how I see it. Unless things have changed, you ladies could have Jason or Aiden from the first crew. You'd lend Aiden, wouldn't you, Anming?"

"Certainly!" said Anming. "I know he would enjoy this task, the big burly pervert. I try not to deny my husbands anything their hearts may desire."

"I don't know the new crews," said Colby. "Any candidates there?"

"There are rumors flying around that Laurence, you know, the reporter, is an exceptional lover," Becky offered.

"I've heard that rumor as well," added Zach with a smirk. Sure, rumors originating from between your legs, he thought snarkily. To be fair, it had been a long voyage from Earth. Their marriage was open. No harm, no foul.

Zach nearly lost his composure when Anming added, "I've heard these rumors as well."

"Nnnnnnh!" interjected Naz. "He was politely flirtatious the entire trip. I could have done more to... allow his attentions. Ugh! But he flirted with everyone."

"Would you allow him to give you foreplay?" Colleen asked.

"No! Nnnnnnh!" moaned Naz. She gasped, "I will try if my husband wishes it."

"Zach?" asked Colleen.

"Considering my guest teasers, it seems only fair to our wives," said Zach equivocally. Plus, the idea excited him nastily.

"Let's ask Lou," said Colleen. "These women know him well. They don't know Jason or Aiden. Well, except for Becky."

"Lou will be fine," said Becky. She hastily added, "Since Zach is okay with it."

Colleen pulled out her phone and made the call.

Naz startled. Zach grabbed her firmly by the ass cheek and head and restrained her. She panicked. "Don't call now! I'm... ngh... occupied! Nnnnh!"

Naz's jumpy fight-or-flight cunny pushed Zach over the edge. "RAAAAAAH!!" he roared as the call connected.

"Hello?" asked Lou, who heard Zach's yell.

"Lou, right? This is Colleen Bruno."

"Colonel Bruno! The most delectable planetary governor ever made! What has caused me to appear on your radar this fine evening?"

"We are looking for some help on a project," she offered.

"Oh God!" exclaimed Becky as Zach entered her forcefully from behind. She was well-lubricated by his previous batch of cum.

"Is that Becky Baines I hear in the background? Praying?"

"Something like that," said Colleen. "How do I explain this?"

"Everything you say is deep background until you say otherwise. At any rate, my eternal love Becky has a veto over anything I send out. I'm completely embedded in your organization."

"Hnnnn!" commented Becky. She tried to stifle her moan of orgasm as Zach completely embedded his penis repeatedly in her vagina.

"You tell 'em, Becky," Lou added. "So what's the problem?"

"We have four new wives," said Colleen.

"So I understand."

"They all want to start families right away."

"I see."

"And for all four of them, this is their fertile week."

"Oh Christ!" interjected Becky as she orgasmed hard again.

"Their insemination schedule is relentless around the clock," said Colleen.

"I see," said Lou.

"We enlist help every day to... inspire Zach to new heights, if you will."

"Wait. He's doing them... all?"

"Yes. That's Trigonometry. Don't worry about Zach. We've got that side covered."

"This must have been what Alexis was hinting at."

"No doubt."

"So how can I... wait... I think I should be flattered here... but I've got a wild imagination. Forgive me. How can I help?"

"We'd like you to fluff the women."

"You're serious?"

"Absolutely."

"To what do I owe this tremendous honor?"

"You have a reputation as a good lover," said Colleen. "And you can take a week off, which none of the miners can do at this critical time."

"They can't? I don't care. I'm still going to be flattered as hell by this."

"So, are you willing?"

"I am actually supposed to be working, too, you know. But perhaps we can keep everybody happy, if I can write an article about the experience."

"No names or distinguishing features. Deal?"

"Deal."

-----

The Desperate and Rewarding Work of Population Building on Mars

by Laurence Sheldon, New York Times Mars Reporter

Population growth is critical in a new colony. To illuminate this essential and much speculated upon activity, I volunteered for a week. I got up close and personal with one of Mars's most prolific group marriages. At the time, this group marriage had eight solid members and two more provisional members. It was also an open marriage. This meant that any of the members could have sex with anyone in or outside the marriage.

This group marriage was interested in specific couples procreating. The wives trying to conceive abstained from open or casual sex or at least used effective barrier devices. Some groups on Mars are more casual about such things. These women simply go off birth control and let nature take its course, whether partner or stranger.

There is as wide a variety of romantic relationships on Mars as on Earth. Along with the group situations described above, there are also strictly monogamous relationships. And there are swinging singles, three-way marriages, and what have you. An increasingly common marriage type is a lesbian, a bisexual woman, and a man. Because of the small population, full lesbians or gay men are not plentiful. People with latent bisexual urges are encouraged to take same-sex lovers in addition to their cis lovers. Mars colony tends to be a place of fully expressed sexual desires.

It must be noted that both men and women tend to be wealthy on Mars. Childcare is freely offered by the colony. So whatever people's procreation choices, the children of the colony are amply provided for.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12