Founders Ch. 96

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.8k words
4.76
2.2k
1
0

Part 95 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

96: Sunday, Cancer 15, 232. 0800 hours OST: Siri

The Sunday after his challenging week of inseminations, Zach woke up late. Martha, Becky, Adah, and Naz, who had been sharing his bed, had risen. This was their habit, since he had been at the four of them all night. They had taken to tiptoeing off to their bedrooms when he fell asleep after having them at dawn. He reveled in the fact that this morning, he didn't have to chase them down and inseminate them again.

His schedule was suddenly back to normal. Sunday was usually Naz's day. He looked at his phone to find that the astrophysicists had taken the day off to sleep. Pointedly, he was directed to Michaela if he needed any companionship. He genuinely missed Anming by now. She hadn't served up any arousal duties for him during the week. He had seen her chatting in Mandarin with Lou fairly often, though. Well, good for her. He could miss her until tomorrow, Monday. That evening, she was scheduled to bend over the dinner table for him. For the time being, he thought he could make it. He'd had each of Becky, Adah, Naz, and Martha at least five sessions a day for the past week. That had cooled his jets, even his desire for Anming's tight horny embarrassed cunt!

He was off childcare duty until tomorrow. He silently thanked Colleen for getting him a day of rest after that crazy week. So, he had nothing specific to do.

As he came down the stairs, the house was quiet. Everybody was probably sleeping late after the exhausting week. He wondered if Lou was still around in somebody's bed. Almost certainly, he smirked.

He admitted Lou had helped a lot. According to the wives, he'd acted scrupulously to their wishes, keeping his semen clear of fertile vaginas. Even so, his participation made Zach uneasy. But, he couldn't argue the fairness of it. The Breeding Bitches and Noa had dropped by at all hours to tease and keep him going. The women deserved a little help, too.

He got clear of the apartments and walked over to the garden dome. It was so beautiful and fresh first thing in the morning. Within a few minutes, he was surrounded by plants, bushes, and trees growing thickly around him. It renewed his soul.

He heard a woman whimper, and whimper again; it was sexual. He looked over in the direction he'd heard it from, over a hedge. Sure enough, there was a tall thin dark haired man pumping his hips into a woman he couldn't see. The man was about his own height. It was Grant, if he wasn't mistaken. The woman was up on a planter table, legs splayed. Her legs were pale, so it wasn't Aanya, probably Charisse. Maybe too small? He decided to shift his perspective to see.

It was Stacy, the stunning little redheaded Russian botanist. How delicious she looked! She took Grant's excited thrusts, eyes shut. She had her shirt up, her bare delicious D tatas bouncing. She had lovely tight erect pink nipples! Her stretch pants and panties hung over a nearby bench. She had a tight tummy and a titian toned whisper of a muff. She appeared to be reaching for an orgasm, making little whimpers as if to say, "Almost!"

This made sense. Martha had told him the story of that first night after landing. After her strike-out with Zach, Martha and Stacy had gone hunting together. Martha had engaged Grant in conversation. Stacy had scooped up Tibs and was chatting away in Russian. When they reconvened, they quietly decided to switch dates. Grant and Tibs weren't hard to persuade. Zach guessed that Stacy must still see Grant, at least occasionally.

Stacy appeared to be enjoying herself, but she didn't seem to be orgasming. Maybe that was her speed. Grant finished with a grunt, his hips jerking excitedly as he unloaded into her womb. They exchanged a few words Zach couldn't make out. Then Grant slid out, zipped up, and left. Stacy hopped off the planter table, dripping Grant's semen. She scooped some of it off her leg and used an old towel to wipe it off her fingers. She put her panties and stretch pants on and walked away in the opposite direction.

Normally this voyeuristic smorgasbord would require Zach to beat off furiously. He was so exhausted from the previous week, he didn't feel the need. He was hard from the sight, but that was about it. He could save the memory for when he really needed something to think about while beating off.

Instead, for something to do, he looked up on the medical background tasks board. Medical Bay Five needed to be inventoried. It sounded like just the thing. He walked there and quickly completed the task. After that work, he walked back home and took a nap.

After a light lunch at the Breeding Bitches Saloon, he was feeling more normal, more horny. He hadn't ejaculated in over eight hours. That was an eternity in terms of the week he'd just been through. Even so, he didn't want to ask Michaela or Noa their availability. Perhaps tonight, if Naz begged off, he would ask. For the time being, he was horny, but content.

He looked again on the task board. There was another medical bay that needed inventorying, Medical Bay Thirteen, perfect mindless work. He could listen to music or medical podcasts during.

When he reached Medical Bay Thirteen, Siri was already in there inventorying it. She had removed her white coat and draped it over the examining table. Underneath, she wore a form-hugging white sleeveless t-shirt. Her darker nipples were evident through the fabric, both color and shape. From the waist down she wore baggy purple scrubs.

"Whoops," said Zach. "I'll go find something else to do."

"Wait, Zach," said Siri. "Inventory it with me? It will speed up the work. Unless you want to be alone."

"No, no, it's fine," replied Zach.

"It seems like you've been avoiding me, except at work," said Siri.

"I haven't," Zach insisted.

"I keep sending you nudes," said Siri. He remembered all too well what she'd looked like nude. Her perky tan-nippled breasts. The deep flushed glistening pink of her excited wet vagina. Her smooth bare pudenda. She was a classic beauty in every respect, but he didn't know her, except for Alexis's comments. Her provocative photos also stood between them, objectifying her further.

"You do," he replied.

"In response, you keep texting wow!" said Siri.

"I do, because they are wow!" The nudes were unsolicited, but nudes were nudes. Nudes of a colleague, to boot, which felt kind of illicit, though on Mars they weren't. He wasn't an idiot. And he was decidedly a voyeur, a fact likely shared with Siri if she'd asked anybody.

"Are you just being kind?" she asked. "Because no nudes back."

"Oh," said Zach. "Sorry about that. I grew up with prudes and don't know my manners. I know things are culturally different in Sweden. Happy to rectify the situation." He looked through his phone.

"Not old," said Siri with a moue. She smiled at him, eyes twinkling. "A fresh nude that you take when you're thinking of me. Like I send you a nude when I'm thinking of you."

"Those nudes were just for me? They're so artistic."

"Thank you. I'd like to think I pose well."

"In some of them, you spread yourself. You're wet."

"That's because I was thinking of when you made love to Colleen," she explained. "I think of it to this day."

"I'm an idiot. I didn't realize you were thinking of me so specifically, intensely." He knew she'd made love to a fair assortment of the mining crew during the trip to Mars. He'd assumed her nudes were what she sent to every man she was even vaguely interested in. Perhaps she was lying and they were. "Aren't you married to Homer?"

"No, I'm married to Lyndon, but we're getting a divorce."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Zach.

Siri said, "Don't be. Mostly, it was a marriage for convenience, for the mission. NASA felt they should be sending more married couples to Mars. On that first night, he went to the Breeding Bitch orgy with Irma, and I haven't seen him since. Yes, I admit I went with Homer. He was looking for a date that night. He's nice."

"Where are you living, then?"

Siri smiled. Her honey trap had closed on Zach. She was clearly and openly excited at the prospect. This suddenly made her Miss Scandinavia standard facial features stunningly beautiful. Playing an important supporting role, her nipples got hard, stabbing against her tight tank top. "I'm sharing an apartment with Lava. Do you have any plans for tonight? Because I don't." Her confidence oozed.

Zach smiled happily. Her confidence was not unwarranted. He suddenly needed this woman. More than any nude she'd sent or remark he'd made, her excitement excited him, made him hard. Seeing a woman get sexually excited, for him especially, was his ultimate weakness. "Let me check," he said.

He texted Naz. "Want to spend the evening or night together? It's your day."

Naz texted back swiftly, "I love our times together so much, yet our week has been so overwhelming! I don't feel I have the strength, lover. My private places throb from your repeated presence. My nibbles are sensitive from your squeezing. Next week? I believe Michaela was interested." He thought she meant nipples, but cute! And as it happened, convenient!

"Don't worry," Zach texted Naz. "I have some plans developing. Please tell the others they'll see me at daycare tomorrow morning latest."

"I'll tell Becky right away," texted Naz. Becky had dinner duty on Sundays. What with the constant pounding of the past week, she was also well past her limit, he knew. She would no doubt be relieved she was off the hook.

"I don't have to be anywhere until tomorrow morning," said Zach.

"Wonderful," grinned Siri, grabbing his arm. She beamed at him like a kitten that had caught the catnip. "Let's go." Then, she stopped and thought. "You know where I live?"

"Yes," said Zach. "Second floor, balcony opposite."

She let go of him. "Please give me fifteen minutes. Then meet me there, okay?"

"Sure," said Zach.

She scampered off.

Hmm. She probably just wanted to tidy up. He set a timer, closed up the medical bay, took it off the inventoried list, and checked his email. When his alarm rang, he walked over.

Siri met him at the door and led him up the stairs to her bedroom door. Lava was nowhere to be seen, but she was heard. She bawled out an orgasm from behind her bedroom door. He heard her bed make thumping noises against the floor. It sounded like she was being fucked very hard.

Siri ushered Zach into her bedroom and shut the door. Muffled sounds carried from the other room. She hugged herself to him and bent her face up for a kiss. He crouched down and kissed her. Their tongues thrashed wetly. Holding her tight to him, he backed her onto her bed. She sat. He straddled and crouched over her. Their tongues wrestled.

Zach's hands roved under Siri's t-shirt to fondle her proportionate breasts and tease her nipples hard. She reached into the waistband of his scrubs and felt his muscular ass appreciatively.

Zach's fingers headed down into Siri's panties and found her crack brimming with slickness. "Yes," she breathed as he stroked her vulva. "Ready for launch! Ready for- ugh!" Her hips thrust and pumped as she orgasmed.

Siri broke the kiss and pushed him back. They regarded each other with animal intention. "Let me at least..." she said. She pulled off her t-shirt over her head, showing her bare breasts. Her light tan nipples were puckered hard. She bent over and took off her shoes and socks. She bounced once on the bed to slip off her panties and scrub pants together. Her mound was bare and smooth.

"Now your turn." She pulled down his scrub pants, then more carefully, his boxer briefs. "Mmm!" she purred. "That's even better than I thought I'd felt! So girthy!" She wrapped her small hands around it in fascination.

While Siri stroked and teased his penis and chortled, Zach wrestled the rest of his clothing off.

"All right you!" he said. He grabbed her legs and tipped her onto the bed, giggling. He sat on his knees on the floor and pulled her vulva to his mouth. She smelled and tasted unmistakably of her own excitement flavored by a man's semen. There was no visual evidence of it, but the taste was unmistakable.

"How is it?" she asked nervously.

"Yummy!" he replied, and dove in. He gently flicked his wet tongue around her clitoris. Her excitement grew as he stimulated her clitoral bud across the top, through her hood. Her legs trembled. It was not too much when he brought his tongue underneath, licking gently and directly on her clitoral button. She climaxed with a whimper. Her hips gently rocked as she orgasmed. Unperturbed, he followed her every move.

In short order, he worked his way up to greater stimulation of her vulva. He writhed his large tongue over the entire surface of her vulva while sucking the whole thing. This combination wrung wet shriek after wet shriek from her pleasure-wracked body. Even with this little tart who'd done everybody, he was scoring high in the oral department. It made him feel proud.

She jumped as if stung when she became oversensitive. He stopped and gently stroked her thighs as she lay stunned on the bed. He lifted her and crawled to the middle of the bed with her. He spread her legs and made to cover her missionary style. "Not... not..." she said.

"Right," said Zach, wanting to kick himself for being an idiot. "Do we need a condom here, or other protection?"

"No, my latest wand is good," she replied. This was an oral contraceptive that lodged in the intestine and slowly dissolved. It provided protection for at least three months. If a woman wanted to cut that time short, she took an enzyme pill that washed it out early.

"Zach. Zach? Not yet," she said. "I want to choke on it."

"Do you?" he asked. There were various ways to do this. Aficionados like this little superfreak generally had a preference.

"I like it off the edge, or I will serve you if you'd prefer."

So the little slut was a bit submissive, too. He wanted to do what she liked best, though. He pulled her by the arms to the edge of the bed, her head over the edge. He lined up her throat and gently rocked his penis in to fill her mouth and throat. She had excellent control and took it all. Her throat was tight! He saw it bulge. He monitored her carefully for undue signs of distress. Her throat was so pleasing! "I'm close," he shuddered.

Choking and vibrating with the effort of asphyxiation, she gave him a thumbs up.

"RRAAAAHH!!" he screamed like a maniac, thrusting in and firing pulse after pulse of semen straight into her little tummy. After the first few, he got concerned about her airway. As he withdrew, he helplessly shot another into her mouth and another onto her breasts, belly, and mound.

She choked once to clear her throat and asked, "Why did you pull out?"

"I got worried," he said.

"I can take your whole load when we do it," she said patiently. "If I'm ever in trouble, I'll tap out."

"Thanks," said Zach. "I guess I should have asked."

"It's fine," she assured him. "I want you to relieve yourself like I know you want to. Put it all as far down as you can. It was feeling so good, but then you pulled out prematurely. I want to feel it when you do it all and really settle in me. I loved however you did, completely excited. I was excited before you touched me, Zach." As she said this, she looked at him soulfully and stroked his muscular ass with her hands.

In response, his penis stirred.

"Aww," said Siri with a wry grin, "what a romantic man you are. You like to hear a woman coo."

He dragged her to the center of the bed, spread her, and rocked his stiff cock into her. She was lost underneath him. He hardened as he felt her excited, velvety slick cunt yield to him. Soon, he was pounding. She was howling out orgasm after orgasm, squeezed underneath him. He felt himself stroking past her prominent cervix and hitting the back of her vagina.

It was good that he'd just ejaculated. Without struggling in the least, he was able to give her plentiful orgasms before releasing again himself. "RRAAAAHH!!" So satisfying!

In the restful aftermath, they didn't make conversation. She rested lightly splayed across him. Lava and her lover started up in the other room. Distant cries. Siri played with his hair and sang him a soft little tune in Swedish. By the end, he was hard and took her again.

She was even more of an orgasmic wildcat this third time. In the quiet after he finished, she said, "You're a dangerous man. You make me want to join Trigonometry. Oh, there they are." Lava was bawling out loud orgasms from across the hall.

"Why don't you join Trigonometry?"

"You're already too busy, and I'm too much work for one man."

"You can see other men. It's an open marriage."

"No, Zachary," she said sadly. She lay in quiet thought. "Well, I'll think about it."

Giggling and changing the subject, she said, "Ayana was right, it only took the right circumstances."

"Hmm?"

"The physicians, the female physicians, get together informally, weekly," explained Siri. "One recurring topic is why Zach is not fucking us. All except Ayana, who got your insemination long ago. She doesn't count, since she doesn't care for men and had no other choice of live donor.

"Then we heard directly from Noa, who we also invite to our coffee, the only non-MD. We are not so dismissive of other medical professions as doctors who are men. I speak of other doctors, not you, Zach."

"Thanks for that," he said. "I wouldn't exclude Noa either."

"We know this, since you desired her enough to fuck her before any of us," Siri giggled. "You like big boobies?"

"I like all boobies."

"Spoken like a diplomat," she said. She stroked her own C-cups. "We squirmed even more as we heard about you in exquisite detail. Before then, we heard only from our patients, who don't say much."

"So that's what prompted the recent flurry of horny texts from my colleagues."

"Oh yes!" Siri smirked. "And now I feel like Junko Tabei," she giggled. She looked at him, realizing he didn't get the reference. "The first woman to climb Everest."

"Oh, okay," he said. He didn't know what to say. He felt suddenly like an acquisition. But what a pleasant way to be acquired! "Thanks?" he added. And in a very real sense, they had acquired each other. Their relationship was recreational at this point, and he felt okay with that.

His liaisons with the Mission Two crews lacked the imperative of his own crew situation. Becky was grandfathered in, and he loved her, so she was different from the other newcomers.

Martha was starstruck, and he was flattered. She was a young brunette with big tits and ivory skin. He was very flattered. Maybe he was falling in love with Martha. Was she in love? Hard to say. It was developing.

Naz and Adah had taken the plunge, strongly pushed by a woman they all revered. Perhaps Anming's behavior was even wise. Neither of the copper skinned beauties seemed at all regretful. For his part, he was content they were happy.

He and Noa had been eyeing each other since the landing. She flirted shamelessly with everyone, so it wasn't that. He thought it was mutual fascination. So be it.

And now Siri, one of two women who reportedly passed themselves around like candy on the mining vessel. Nothing wrong with that, though. He wanted to leave the old morality of Earth behind. He had a double standard he would have to unlearn. It was the same as his suspicions of Lou, more old world morality, more double standards. Siri was delightful and an able and beautiful companion in bed. That was good enough for now. But it was worth thinking about, where and why he would draw the line. It was worth thinking about whether he wanted or should want a line.

Through the walls, Lava continued her cries.

"I'm the first MD on Mars to climb Zach. Except for Ayana, who as I said, doesn't count," said Siri. "She's always at the coffee early trying to kiss us and feel us up."

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12