Fountains of Cream

Story Info
Druid discovers what pollution from a holstaur dairy can do.
4.2k words
4.74
22.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
820 Followers

Rais Greenweaver looked at the sign over the gate again: Peachbottom Dairy. One Sip is Never Enough.

At least they're honest, Rais thought, scowling past the wooden fence at the pastoral grounds beyond. He could just make out some of the holstaurs of the farm, the busty cowgirls lounging about near a vast milking barn. Even from here Rais could tell they wore nothing but overalls, ones that barely fit over their expansive chests. They lazed about in the sun, their only purpose comfort, attended by slender men as sparsely dressed as them. Dairy boys, the men were called. Little more than obedient milk slaves, if the rumors were true. And there were many rumors about Peachbottom.

Rais straightened, brushing his brown duster as he spotted a particular holstaur exit the large office at the end of the drive, making her way towards him. Unlike the girls near the barn, this holstaur was dressed conservatively, her suit tight about her chest, skirt swishing around her knees. Despite this, it was clear she was as, if not bustier, than the field girls. Her chest strained her suit, her tie curving over her front, her hair tied up in a bun and her face cool and stern. A pair of rimmed glasses shaded her eyes as she came to a halt outside the gate.

"Mister Greenweaver," the holstaur said, her voice a crisp, smooth drawl. She offered her hand. "My name is Bova Ladora, public relations manager of Peachbottom Dairy. So good to see you."

Rais barked a laugh. "That I doubt," he said.

She sighed, lowering her hand. "Mister Greenweaver, I hope you appreciate the fact that I am even meeting you. This is rarely how it is done. If you would like, we could speak more comfortably in my office..."

"I'm not going in there," Rais said, jabbing a finger at the cluster of buildings. "I know too well what happens. You won't be getting me drunk on holstaur milk until I'm one of your milk boys!"

"Mister Greenweaver, we would never compel anyone to remain employed at our company. Every dairy boy is well paid and works for us of his own free will."

"And the gallons of milk he gets from the tap is just a bonus, right?"

"We have a comprehensive benefits package," Bova said smoothly.

Rais snorted. "I bet. But I'm not here about that. I'm here about this!"

Rais lifted a stoppered jar from his pocket, waving it before Bova. The holstaur eyed it with disinterest. "And this is..."

"Water from the river. Water that is loaded with holstaur cream! Cream that has been corrupting the local area!"

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," Bova said. "Mister Greenweaver, it is well known that holstaur cream does have a high magic content, and can be addictive to those with weak wills, but as you are aware, we ensure that the level of magic has been diluted considerably before selling, all without losing any of the creamy, nutritious goodness that we are known for."

"And what happens to that excess?" Rais demanded.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean..."

"Magic has to go somewhere," Rais said sharply. "And you'd never have enough dairy boys to drink all that corrupted cream. Where's it going? I'm a druid, Bova. I can sense it. I know it's leaking into the groundwater. Corrupting the wildlife around here."

"Mister Greenweaver, I'm sure I don't know what you mean. We properly dispose of all our excess cream. But, if you truly wish to see how, I can certainly show you..."

"Nice try, but I'm not going into your dairy. I'll never come out!"

"Untrue. All dairy boys are permitted to leave. And on many occasions, do. What would force them to return to us? There have been no complaints. Is it our fault if those boys can't help but love working here? Enjoying our big... soft... breasts..."

Rais realized Bova had crossed her arms under her chest. Had given her ample bust a teasing bounce. His sharp reply died in a thick swallow as her breasts wobbled in her arms, cupped teasingly before his eyes.

"Do you like breasts as well, Mister Greenweaver?" Bova said, her voice softer, almost teasing.

"I ah... I mean..."

"There's, of course, no shame in it. Many men enjoy our girls. And their breasts always get plenty of attention. Their big, soft, bouncy breasts. So big. So heavy. So filled with wonderful... sweet... cream..."

Rais stared, feeling warm. His cock stirred, pressing against his pants.

"I could explain further, Mister Greenweaver. Inside..."

Rais jolted at the suggestion, forcing himself to look back to her face. "N-no! Never!"

Bova eyed him thoughtfully. "Interesting, Mister Greenweaver."

"Wh-what is?" Rais said, flushed, annoyed he'd shown any weakness before the corporate shill.

"It only seems to me that your reluctance is almost... personal. Has Peachbottom in any way offended you, personally, Mister Greenweaver? If so, we would be happy to try and make amends..."

Rais laughed, and there was a little more steel in it this time. "There's nothing you can offer me, cow."

Bova pursed her lips. "In that case, Mister Greenweaver, it seems we have nothing more to discuss. That corruption you have found can come from any number of sources. You will need much more proof of wrongdoing to show we have not been disposing of our... excess in any illegal ways."

Rais glared at her. He shoved the bottle back into his pocket. "This isn't over!" he snapped, turning his back on her and marching away from the dairy.

Bova watched him go, licking her lips, a finger slowly circling one of her nipples under her shirt and bra.

"No," she said warmly under her breath. "I suspect it is not..."

#

The mud of the streambank splashed under Rais's boots. The druid ducked through some dangling fronds, peering into the heavy forest. Heavier than should be, he noted with satisfaction.

Naturally, he expected Bova would deny polluting the rivers. It was probably in her contract to never admit to anything other than the greatness of her product. Corporate slut. But that was fine. It would make her and Peachbottom's guilt all the more glaring when he came back with the real evidence. And it was all around him, if one knew where to look. It was in the heaviness in the air. The thickness, like a misty humidity of magic.

The corruption was most obvious, however, in the fact that much of the foliage was now cow pattern.

Rais eyed the blotches on leaves and fecund roots bloating out of the bank. The faint but powerful smell of cream was almost suffocating. True, his druidic senses made it more obvious, and would never stand up in court, but they were pushing him in the right direction. Many thought that druids were too tree huggy, but they weren't. You didn't last long as a druid if every alraune could entice you with a puff of pollen and some big tits. Big, soft, milky tits.

Bouncing.

Wobbling.

Teasing and soft.

Full...

Rais shook his head, trying to banish the image. No time for that. He could fairly feel how near he was to the source of the corruption, and the longer he followed the stream, the stronger it grew. He was going to take down Peachbottom.

No matter the cost.

Bova had been right. This was a bit more personal than he'd like to admit. Rais could still remember when he realized Limm was getting a job at Peachbottom. He'd warned his friend about the place. Their reputation for going through milk boys. How potent the holstaur's temptations could be. Even then Rais had had his suspicions about Peachbottom's milk.

But Limm had just laughed. Assured Rais that he'd never end up like that. Even after he started working late at the dairy. His eyes dim when he was home. Distant, his thoughts always far away. Away among the thumping pumps. The moaning sighs. The gushing, flowing milk of holstaur pleasure.

Eventually, Rais would find Limm just sitting on the couch, mouth open, pants bulging around his cock, empty milk bottles all around the room. The scent stronger than from the ones you'd buy at the store. More potent. Rais had once walked in on his roommate with dick in hand, stroking himself, whimpering, moaning.

"Mommy... yes m-mommy... G-good booooy..."

It had chilled Rais to his very soul.

But before Rais had mustered the conviction to act, Limm had moved out, gone in a single night. Rais had come home, found an empty apartment, a note, and the last of the month's rent.

Never seen again.

Rais grit his teeth. He'd put an end to Peachbottom. He'd do it for Limm and for nature itself. The corruption of that place couldn't be tolerated.

He'd stop it.

No matter the cost.

He came back to himself, noticing the foliage was growing even thicker, to the point he had to fight his way through it. Rais's connection to the elemental forces of the forest was growing stronger. He could feel the throbbing, pulsing heaviness of nature's vitality, and the heaviness of corruption. The stream had risen to his ankles, but he pushed on, careful not to open himself too much to the forest. He mustn't let it touch him too much. It was too corrupt. He didn't relish what might happen if it began to influence him. But he was so close. He dared not close it off more.

Rais pushed away some fronds and stopped dead in his tracks.

He'd found it.

A glade opened up before him. Greenery sprawled from around a large pool inside an ancient stone fountain, and into which jutted a large pipe. From the pipe poured water so thick in saturated magic Rais could actually see it sparkle. The water overflowed from the fountain, pouring around the rim and fed into the stream Rais was walking down.

"Gotcha," Rais grinned, making his way towards the pool.

A sudden sense of wrongness held him back. He stopped several feet from the fountain, retreating another step as the water churned. Before his eyes the pool's water was sucked up, drawn into a whirling funnel. The twisting water rose out of the fountain, coalescing in a form. Arms sprouted. A head took shape. But the most notable aspect was, without a doubt, two massive, wobbly, breasts.

Rais stared at the lovely face which topped the buxom sprite. The water that formed her seemed thicker than usual. Almost gelatinous. As thick and viscous as a googirl. She smiled a ditzy smile and leaned forward. "Hiiii theeereeee," she cooed.

Rais stared, too stunned to reply. A water sprite was a soul of nature. As attuned to her natural surroundings as could be. And the sight of one so... changed actually left him at a loss for words.

The fountain girl giggled. "Ooooh. You like watching?" she cooed, crossing her arms under her impressive bust and giving it a jiggly bounce.

Rais found himself staring at those bouncing orbs. Watching the sunlight filter patterns through her, sending colours and hues swimming and swirling over her mammoth tits. He swallowed hard, his head suddenly feeling light, like the sight were pumping him full of helium. He blinked quickly, shaking his head.

"Uh, n-no, thank you," Rais said.

The nymph pouted, her soft lips turning down in a way that made Rais's heart ache and his pants tighten. "Awwww. You suuuure? Eeeeveryoooone loooooves watching Jammia jiiiiiggle."

"J-Jammia? That's your name?"

The googirl giggled. "Yeeesss! I'm Jaaaaammia. And you're soooo cuuuute!"

Rais felt again a blush steal across his face. "Uh, thank you." He looked about the fountain, but the flow of water had stopped. In fact, it had all seemed to gather in Jammia's jiggly form. Rais eyed her, fingering the bottle he carried. "Say, Jammia?"

"Yaaaay! That's meeeee!" the googirl giggled, bouncing in delight.

Rais forced himself not to stare at her jiggling tits. It was hard. He felt oddly compelled to do it. He had to steel himself just to stand in the presence of this nymph. "R-right. Yes, that's you. And, Jammia? I need a sample of... of your water."

"Ooooh, naaaaughty booooy," Jammia giggled. "You waaaaanna see me squuuuirt?"

"No! I mean, yes. I mean, ah..."

Jammia giggled again, which only made Rais blush harder. Damn it! What was wrong with him? This wasn't like him. He wasn't some... some dumb dairy boy in front of a holstaur. He was a druid.

A druid.

Oh gods.

Rais looked around himself, and realized his error. The forest was lush. Green. More than green. The world around him seemed to glow and swim with a kaleidoscope of colours. A hundred hues of floral and cow pattern blotches oozing around him. Running together, endlessly mixing and spinning. He was still tapped into the source. Normally not a problem. In fact, against an alraune or nature spirit, it would give him additional resistance and insight into the creature.

But the corruption was too deep here. Too heavy. Too wrong. He could feel it pulsing around him, oozing into him through his connection with the natural bodies. His cock was positively throbbing in his pants. The world around him radiating from the water sprite. From her skin. Her chest.

Her big, wobbly breasts.

Rais had to get out of here. But... but he couldn't leave without the sample. It was what he came here for. He tried to focus on Jammia, ignore the way the world spun around her, as if drawing him into a whirlpool of green and blue blotches.

"J-Jammia. Listen. I just need a sample of your water. Just a bit."

"Awwwww. Is thaaaat alllll?" Jammia pouted again.

"Yes. That's it. Just that."

"Mmm. But It's aaaaall up innnn meeeee," the googirl moaned, looking down at her immense chest, giving her breasts another bounce.

"I uh..."

"Ooooh!" she cooed, brightening suddenly. "I knoooow! You can tooootally just miiiiilk it from my biiiig booooobs!"

"Wh-what?" Rais gasped.

Jammia giggled, her hands gliding over her breasts, smooth and slick, her chest big as balloons, filled with sloshing, swirling, thick water. So laced with cream runoff they weighed her forward. "Yeaaaaah! You can geeet sooooo muuuuch froooom my biiiiig boooobs. Juuust gotta millllk meeeee."

Rais hesitated, but... but he needed the sample. And she was accommodating. It would be okay. He was strong enough. He could do it.

"A-alright. Just, um..."

"C'meeereee pretty booooy," Jammia cooed, leaning forward, cradling her breasts and giving them another teasing bounce.

Rais nodded and started moving towards her. He had to be careful doing so. The world continued to shimmer around them, the glade like a whirlpool of colour being drawn in towards the lovely water sprite. As if the very ground beneath him were sucking him towards her. Swirling, swirling, swirling around the beauty awaiting him.

Spirals of colour radiated around the googirl. Across her skin. Running up her hips and shimmering in her eyes. Swirling on her breasts like spirals of blues and greens.

"Thaaaat'ssss iiiiiit. Suuch a gooooood boooooy," Jammia cooed.

Rais flushed harder. Every time she said that, a hot wash of shame moved through him. It was so degrading. Humiliating. To be called that by some... some big titted bimbo! But he had to humor her. Endure it. It wasn't so bad.

In fact, it was a little... nice.

Reis recognized this vaguely. That the more she spoke to him so, the better it felt. Soothing. Right. Like he were being ferried on waves of colour into her arms.

Her embrace.

Her soft, smooth arms wrapping around him, drawing him in deeper. Closer. Into the softness of her breasts.

"Feeels goooood, doooeeessssn't iiiiit?" Jammia said.

"Yeah," Rais breathed as his face pressed against the softness of her breasts, like being smothered by a waterbed. A swirling, spiraling waterbed.

"Feeeelllls niiiice and sooooooft."

"Mmm," Rais hummed, smiling faintly.

"Dooo yoooou waaaannnaaa driiiiink froooom mmmoooommmy?"

Mommy?

Rais's eyes snapped open, the words echoing Limm. That final cry. That moan of submission. The shock broke the hypnotic control. Rais jerked back, breaking from the water nymph's startled arms, his head spinning, world swaying as he stumbled several feet back.

"N-no! Not... I... I have to..."

"Haaave toooo whaaaat? Doooon't yooouuu wwwwaaaannna miiiiilk meeee?"

Rais forced himself not to look at the spirit. How her arms were bouncing her breasts. Teasing him with their nearness. Their sloshing heaviness. "I... I can't... I gotta... I gotta g-go. Can't stay..."

"Mmmm? Buuuuut iiiiit feeeellllssss sssssoooo goooood..."

Rais tried to close his ears to her words, but it was impossible. His connection to the energy the glade was like a constant drip of temptation. He knew it would feel good. Oh gods, it would feel so good. So good to give in. To fall into her arms. To milk her.

Drain her.

Suckle her.

Rais's mouth was dry. He tried to turn to go.

And ended up facing her again.

Rais stared, uncomprehending. "Wha..."

"Doooon't yooouuu wwwanna staaaaay?' Jammia cooed, smiling.

"N-no. I um... I..."

He tried to walk away, but found himself moving back towards her. Pulled back towards the fountain. The whirlpool of colours drew him towards her once more. No. No, there... there had to be a way out. He just... he just had to think. Had to focus. Focus on anything but her breasts. Her jiggling breasts. Her soft, squishy, bouncy tits.

"Cooomeeee tooooo moooommmy," the googirl sang.

Rais was almost weeping in despair. What was going on? How could he not turn away? He just kept inching closer. Every step he tried to take away took him closer. Her breasts bounced before his eyes. So big. So heavy.

So wonderfully there.

So easy.

So good.

It'd be so good.

His eyes swam with the hues. The colours. Spirals drawing him closer. Closer. He felt the fight bleed from him. No. No, he must resist. He had to fight.

Even as her arms enfolded him once more.

Pulled him against her.

Against her breasts.

Her pillowy breasts.

"N-no," Rais gasped.

"Doooonnn't waaannnaaa suckle?" Jammia cooed.

"I... I..."

"Mmmm. Buuuut yoooou're soooo haaaaard..."

Rais groaned as she stroked his bulge, her finger gliding up and down his shaft, twitching in his pants.

"Sooooo haaaaard foooor meeee. Soooo haaaard for moooommmyyyy."

Rais's face was bright red. He was so hot. His brain cooked. He couldn't be falling to this creature. She was so... so... dumb! Just corruption and magic in a feminine form. He had to... had to...

"Waaaannnaaaa miiiiilllk meeeee?" she burbled again, her breasts bouncing.

Rais stared, his thoughts swirling away as those immense breasts filled his vision. As they bounced before his eyes. As her finger stroked and teased his cock through his pants. Egging him on. Throbbing. Needy.

"Waaaannnaaa beeee a goooood booooy?" the googirl crooned.

"Ah... ah..."

"Waaaannnnaaa beeeee goooood boooooy?" she repeated in a singsong voice, pushing her breast into his face. A nipple forming. A thick, needy nipple perfectly made for a pair of good boy lips. A perfect breast for a perfect woman. A perfect moment. Spirals drawing Rais in closer. His mouth open. His lips locking on.

And giving a great.

Hungry.

Suck.

Sweetest cream gushed into his mouth. So thick. So potent. He could feel it flow into him. Into his stomach. Its warmth spreading through him in a wave. Rais moaned, his eyes growing lidded, glassy, lost. It just felt so good to suck. To surrender. To gulp down great mouthfuls of pure corruption.

"Mmmm. Goooood boooooy," Jammia moaned happily, stroking his hair, teasing his shirt open. Rais whimpered as she plucked open the duster, the fabric gliding off his shoulders, revealing his toned figure. His pants soon followed suite, his cock absolutely throbbing, springing forth when freed, twitching and drooling pre.

"Ooooh. Soooomeeeooooone's hooooorny," the googirl giggled. "Doooessss heeee waaaant meee toooo fuuuuuck?"

"Mmmm," Rais moaned weakly, not a thought in his head, only instinct compelling him. Driving him to twitch his hips as Jammia's hand enveloped his cock and stroked it.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
820 Followers
12