Four Blessings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep throated groan Aiden's arms flopped to the sides and his knees spread wide. Diane watched as her thick head entered his channel the ring of his anus constricting around her shaft and she let out a soft guttural moan.

"You're so tight baby, does it hurt? Are you okay?" Leaning down she rested her hands on each side of his head. His eyes were closed and his face flushed pink. He was letting out little chirping moans and her cock continued to penetrate his tight channel achingly slow.

His eyes fluttered open and found hers, a lazy smile overtaking his features. As he looked up at the beautiful Dryad goddess her dark green eyes swirling with yellows. Her eyes were filled with care, love, and intense lust. His heart surged and the pleasure of her hot member in his ass sent shivers up and down his body. "Guhhh" he groaned, "Yes, please Diane. It feels so... guuhhood."

Leaning down and kissing him hungrily she pulled her cock back to the tip and then re entered his constricting hole. The grip of his ring sliding down a few inches of her thick shaft.

"More" Aiden wheezed and she began to push farther in him moaning the entire time Diane's member slowly sank into the boy five inches. Shuttering at his clenching channel she whispered, "that's it baby, squeeze mommas big cock with your ass. I want to push the cum out of you, you're only halfway there. Push out like you did before and flex your channel around momma's cock."

"Yes momma" he groaned out.

Diane came up to a kneeling position grabbing his thick thighs just beneath the knees.

"We're going to start now." She said her voice tinged with mirth. Aiden only mumbled something and moaned, his eyes lidded as he stared up at her impressive bust and form. His head slowly lolling to one side, his breath coming quickly. Then Diane pulled back all the way to the very tip of her cock, his passage gaping winking open and closed. Diane grinned broadly and pushed her way back in, "Relax for me baby, accept all of me, push for me. That's it, open up for momma."

Diane pushed deeper into him nearly two thirds of her ten inch cock was buried in his hole, it looked glorious, she was relishing at the sight and the tight grip of his channel as it pulled along her shaft. Starting to pick up her rhythm just a tinge she pulled back to the tip several more times watching his ring gape wide each time and pushing further into his channel with each thrust. Looking up she took in the sight of her boy, his hands came to rest on her thighs, his legs spread wide and his tiny cock was erect. Cum was slowly beading out of his slit as she pushed and pulled with her hips. Doing her best to press the head of her cock to his prostate with each stroke.

Aiden was in heaven. He really didn't know how else to put it, his cock and balls ached as it felt like he had been orasming for the last minute. Diane's hips started to pick up the pace. He was doing his best to bring her pleasure as well and listen to her orders. He tried to tighten his hold on her cock, flexing his ring and channel in between her sawing. His hips and legs felt numb, his whole body a burning furnace. A light sheen of sweat covered both Diane and Aiden, their scents mingled. Each time it felt like Diane had bottomed out in him there was a slight twinge of pain that reminded him of getting gut punched, though it was quickly followed by an empty feeling as her cock drew back pulling at him and making him moan with pleasure.

"That's it baby, momma is almost there." Pulling out and impaling him as deep as she could go she felt her hips smash against his pliant ass cheeks. His tiny cock spurted out a few ropes of cum and he breathed in eyes wide. "Oh fuck!" He groaned

"Ughhhhh momma you're so big, I feel so full. I- uh...what happened... I... I need to breathe." He begged, voice quivering

She grinned and nodded a few beads of sweat rolling off her face and down between her cleavage. Taking in a deep breath and leaning her head back she just tried to take in the feeling of the boy's tight channel pulsing and constricting around her massive cock. Her shaft throbbed and her balls ached waiting for release. The head of her cock throbbing with pain as she tried to stave off her orgasm. She wanted to pound his ass thoroughly before she seeded him. Smiling feeling the cool breeze wick the sweat off of her body, some of the sun's rays leaking through to warm her skin.

Aiden's eyes seemed to refocus as he took in the sight of his Dryad bonded. She was exquisite, stunning, and easily the most beautiful creature he'd ever laid eyes on and wondered how he got so lucky. Grinning he began to tighten his ring around the base of her shaft, feel her large balls resting gently on his backside. Doing his best to push on her cock with his passage. Diane felt the pulses and looked down grinning back. "Don't tease my bonded, I don't think I can hold back any longer. I need to ravage you."

Aiden's eyes widened at her look; it was almost frantic with need and lust. He could only nod as she picked up the Honey Sword Oil again, pulling her girlcock out slowly she began to drip the oil along her meaty shaft. As her thick head reached his ring she dropped a few more dollops near his stretched hole. Closing the bottle and tossing it to the side she immediately gripped his plush thighs again and raised them up over her shoulders bending him back slightly. Aiden seemed to have no trouble contorting his body, the sexual magic having something to do with that as well.

Pushing her hips forward her cock bottomed out quickly. The boy whimpered lewdly as the oil squelched with a wet swish into is hole. She began sawing back and forth trying but mostly failing to hit his prostate. She was too focused on her own pleasure, the oil allowing her to easily slide in and out of him. Aiden felt her hands tighten on his thighs, his ankles raised into the air. Watching as Diane started to pound him, her massive member splitting him open wide as she used his hole for pleasure. Her colossal breasts began to bounce on her chest and her breath hiccuped. Then she began to draw herself up from a kneeling position to the balls of her feet, her cock buried deep. Crouching over his small figure Diane felt her need break through her control. Moving his legs back towards his head she bent him in half and then she started to pull out and pound down into him using gravity to drive deeper. His hands came up to support his back as he felt her drive her thick meat into him over and over, her balls slapping against his back with wet smacks. The sound of clapping flesh filled the yurt as Diane's hips smashed into his plush ass.

Aiden's moaning was being cut short as each breath felt like it was being pushed out. Aiden's small flaccid cock bounced over his face dripping with cum. He felt his seed drip to his lips and nose but couldn't divert his attention away from Diane's throbbing member.

Diane groaned out, "Baby boy I'm almost there! Ohhhh uhhh fucckk! Your ass is such a good baby boy. Squeeze for momma!" With each quick thrust his ass gripping her tightly, she could feel her balls tighten then she came. A wave of orgasimic energy hit her and Aiden. Diane's thick ropes of seed painting the boy's insides as she buried herself as deep as possible.Ten inches of cock meat stretched out his tunnel, her legs shivering as she made small jerking thrusts. Aiden's ass squeezing all the cum from her balls, gripping frantically at her girth.

Aiden felt his tiny flaccid cock give way and a string of cum landed in his eye and roped down to his mouth. He was lost in their pleasure though and didn't care. He felt her cum wash his insides giving him a warm fuzzy feeling. Diane let his legs go and they flopped to his sides numbly. She eased downwards as his back straightened out, her softening member remaining inside him. His butt planted against her lap. She wrapped her arms around him and started to lick up his cum and feed it in his mouth as she went. Aiden lazily spooned his own cum from her mouth, one eye open watching her. Finally cleaned of his own stains she leaned her head back and gazed at him. "So bonded, would you like to go again or wait until after we've had lunch?"

Aiden felt her cock rapidly hardening again in his tunnel, Diane's cum still leaking from her tip as his ass slowly tightened around her. Aiden hugged her back and ankles coming to sit on her lower back. He whispered, "Let me clean you off first then we can go again, and lunch sounds wonderful." Smiling Diane drew her cock out with a wet pop, which left Aiden feeling empty, his gaping hole winking the cool breeze lightly caressing his ring and passage. Diane sat astride his chest now, her meaty shaft resting on his chin, her massive balls pressed against him.

"Go on then" Diane said smiling, "clean momma off and make sure she's nice and ready for her boy."

Chapter 7

The rest of the day passed in quiet leisure interspersed with bouts of intense love making or falaccio. When night came and they had eaten dinner. Both exhausted from the day's activities they fell into the furs, Dianes soft member resting between his cheeks as she spooned him. Both smiling tiredly as they fell asleep quickly.

Aiden yawned as he was woken up to Dianes lips on his neck. He felt good and didn't want to wake up. Turning and curling into Diane his face pressed into her large bosom. Chuckling deeply she rested her cheek on his temple hugging him. Then she sighed and said, "I wish we could lounge around all day but had a sort of warning from my friends this morning."

Aiden opened his eyes looking up to her questioningly.

"Three humanoids entered the eastern edge of the forest near the city of Boran. Sometimes hunters or adventures come and go but it seems one of them is tied up and bound, possibly in trouble."

"Who told you this?" Aiden asked confused

"The trees my love, I'm a Dryad remember? I can converse with them though they don't talk much. We have a symbiotic relationship. I help keep the forest healthy and they provide me with information within the bounds of this forest." She replied

Bemused Aiden asked, "this forest is massive, can you speak with all of them?"

"Of course, some are more friendly than others but they all benefit from me and my sisters. Before you ask if there are ten other Dryads in this forest, we speak occasionally but we all generally enjoy our seclusion. Though you may attract a few if you're not careful." She said laughing softly.

Standing up she gestured at him, "Come, get dressed. The sooner we see this matter, the sooner we can come back."

Aiden laughed knowingly and stood up. He was surprised when he didn't feel any soreness from yesterday's rough treatment, he cocked started twitch as he thought of Diane mounting him again. Diane started weaving her nature magic growing her shawl around her hips, breasts wrapped in sharashi made of flowing leaves. It did nothing to hide her figure. She felt Aiden's eyes on her and his growing attention, she smiled "Now now baby boy, you'll have to wait until we return to get your prize."

Blushing Aiden looked for his small clothes, leather pants, and blouse. When he looked to his Blessing on his tight forearm he started, a single black star ringed the center star on his Grex symbol. He didn't feel different and mentioned it to Diane as they stepped out of the yurt into the forest. The surrounding area was thick with trees and foliage almost creating a wall around Diane's clearing.

Diane started walking in an easterly direction, the foliage and plant life creating a path as she went. Then started to explain what she knew of Grex.

"When I woke up this morning I felt our binding which I'm sure you feel as well." Looking over her shoulder at him he nodded following her footsteps. "I also feel your Augmentation Blessing though it is not very strong yet. My nature magic comes easier and I'm sure my nymph magic will come easier as well. She said snickering.

Aiden smiled wistfully engrossed in his thoughts.

"The Grex Blessing will not show itself until you've bound at least two individuals. Whomever you decide on will share some of their passive race traits with you and the rest of your bonded." She continued.

"My own passive traits are in life magic. It will allow you and your bonded to possibly heal quicker or live longer." Smiling she added, "Also an enhanced libidio from being a nymph."

Aiden's eyes widened, looking up at her. "I'm sorry if this is rude... momma" grinning ruefully, "but how old are you? You look to be only twenty at the oldest."

She laughed and the sound carried through the forest, a myriad of song birds seemed to echo the melodious tone.

"I'm two hundred and twelve years of age, one of my seed mothers impregnated a young Dryad female and she had me in this very forest. My birth mother still lives near Blackwood Fort, she often works with the rangers there to train the young ones like Alexa."

"Are there male Dryads?" He asked, eyes roaming through the forest taking in the activity of rodents and other small beasts that ran among the trees and bushes. They seemed to gravitate towards him, not necessarily bothering him but taking short looks before going back to their foraging.

Diane had noticed too and smiled not commenting on his Beast Blessing, she laughed lightly at his question of male Dryads. "No there are no males of our race, females only breed with Futas."

Skipping down a creek and back up the opposite bank she continued speaking, "There are other various races of nymphs that also function this way, such as Water and Air Nymphs. Their populations are split evenly between futas and females. Though it is possible for other races to impregnate a nymph female if they wish, it is extremely rare and requires a deep trust. Nymphs while sexually aggressive are wary creatures generally. The age of the nymph usually determines their control." Smiling back at him she met his eyes, "Lucky you were brought to me instead of one of my younger futa sisters. They may have rushed you a bit."

Aiden laughed at the idea of someone more aggressive than Diane. They both got quiet as they trudged on, lost in their own thoughts and enjoying the spring air. The sun's rays flitted down piercing through the canopy, casting beautiful rays over the forest. Aiden though was more focused on Diane's backside and the sway of her hips. The miles passed like that as they talked of small things and their childhoods or what hobbies they enjoyed or wanted to try. It was nice and calming, especially for Aiden who had just left his home and mother for the foreseeable future. He was also unsure when he would see Alexa again, Ranger training could take years. Those thoughts slowly started to nag at him until he felt a hand rest on his shoulder.

He looked up and saw Diana peering at him. "Do not worry my bonded, we can get through anything together."

Aiden smiled at her words and felt some of the weight lift from his soul.

"We are close." She said, "ten miles or so and we will be upon them, probably three hours or so before sunset."

Aiden nodded and looked to see the sun at its zenith.

"Let's take a break they're not going anywhere, right?" He asked. While Diane was able to clear their path it had still been a long hike. Diane's forest covered the hills that abutted the mountains reaching all the way down into the plains. He did not relish the hike back up the hills towards Diane's home.

"No, not that I can tell," she reported "the trees say they have been camped all day and don't look to have moved. The third one is still bound, they are not sure about the races. Trees are not good with humanoid faces generally. They must be hiding out here. There is not much on the eastern border outside of Boman city. The local population respects the forest boundary due to the Dryads. The citizens see us as a buffer between them and wild beasts. Since we trade resources with them they do not encroach or try to anger us either. Outside of a small cave system and a few small creeks that's it." She finished, shrugging.

Diane sat down on a bed of leaves that seemed to rise from the ground. "Let's eat and see if we can't find out what's going on, they do not belong." She stated firmly. Aiden nodded and sat down next to her as she started to pull rations from his pack.

***

The rays of sunset bled through the forest as Aiden sat on his haunches. It had taken more time to find the three than Diane first assumed. The three had moved camp a short ways away closer to the caves. Aiden sat waiting for Diane to return and report her findings. A few minutes passed when he heard the foliage moving and he looked up to find Diane walking towards him. She gave him a smile and crouched down in front of him.

"Two human males, the bound one is a Foxkin. I'm not sure what they're doing, they do not speak to her or torture but she's obviously here against her own volition."

Aiden nodded, "What do you want to do?"

A malicious smile grew on Diane's face when she started to explain. "The two humans are brigands, they do not carry and heraldry denoting any of the human factions or guilds. They obviously took the Foxkin against her wishes, I think I'm just going to kill them. We can question the Foxkin after."

Aiden balked at the casual tone, though he understood this world could be filled with violence and that these men were likely not good people. He was no stranger to that fact, there is a reason he'd grown up without his father. "Okay," he'd said "do you need me to do anything?"

"Cut the bindings on the Foxkin when I give the signal and get her back to our camp. The humans will have their own problems, if you cannot lift her just drag her away from the camp. She looks... unwell. We'll need to feed her and I'll check her health after I've dealt with the humans."

Aiden nodded, standing up they made their way to the small camp.

***

Sophia's left eye was swollen shut, a bruise marred her temple, her head ached as she tried in vain to loosen the bindings. Her palms positioned facing outward uncomfortably, not allowing her to use her claws. She seethed in silence as her right eye bore into the two humans ignoring her. Dehydrated and starving she felt exhausted, she had nearly escaped a few hours ago but was too tired to get far. She had collapsed when they found her only ten feet from the camp.

Sophia couldn't tell how long they had been out here as the days blended together. Not more than a week she thought. She had been foraging alone looking for apothecary supplies in the fields bordering the tree line not far from her father's ranch. The two had snuck up on her and knocked her out with a club. When she woke she was thinking they were going to kill her or worse but they hadn't said a word to her. She did overhear that they intended to use her as bait for a Blackwidow. She shivered at the thought but couldn't summon the energy to fight anymore. The closer night came the closer she came to death. Blackwidows always hunted at night and a free meal like her would be enticing.

As she started to give into her fate she heard a rustling behind her and dared not look, her heart rate jumping erratically. Eye wide she was shocked when vines and burst from the forest floor wrapping up the two humans and binding them. She felt someone reach beneath her and cut her bindings freeing her hands and then her legs. They lifted her to her paws and she got a good look at her savior. Her right eye widened again as she took in the face of a beautiful girl no older than herself. As the girl seemed to struggle with Sophia's weight she plodded through the foliage. Ten minutes later they reached a small clearing with a bed of leaves, packs and supplies leaned against the bed of leafy ivy. The girl helped Sophia lower herself to the bed of ivy. "Hello" she smiled finally speaking, "My name is Aiden. My bonded Dryad and I are here to help. I'm sure you'd like some water and food?"