Four Girls Saved and Fucked Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Linda put her leg across me and straddled me. She took my cock and aimed it at her enticing hole and began to let herself down. After this dark-haired vixen got the head past her entrance, she paused her descent and started to kind of babble about how good it felt, how big it was, and how she felt like she was about to die and be reborn. She slid more of my cock into her craving cunt, and I could feel myself being encased in her warm silkiness. Denise laughed and told her she was only halfway home, to which Linda said that she felt like I was going to come out of her mouth soon. She started moving up and down, taking more of me into her with each stroke. I could feel her juices dripping down onto my crotch, and I moved my hands to her hips to urge her to take more. She started moaning and making a slight eek-type sound with every downward plunge. She raised up and went for an intense drop, and I could feel me hitting her cervix. She began spasming, and her eyes started blinking, her eyes rolling back in her head. She almost seemed to lose consciousness, and semi fell on my cock and got blotches of crimson color on her chest and face while she was screaming. She collapsed on my chest and just quivered for awhile. I got concerned and asked if she was okay. Denise just told me that Linda had just had the orgasm of her life and was probably better than "okay."

Sue, who had been watching while rubbing her tits and stroking her obviously wet pussy announced that it was her turn to "ride the wild bull." She rolled Linda off me and was pleased to see that I was still hard. She grabbed my dick and pumped me a few times, then straddled me and began using the head to rub her clit. She began to shudder and yell and had an orgasm before I had even gotten inside her. She placed my throbbing cock-head at her hole and began to slowly lower herself while saying more and more loudly, "Oh God, Oh Shit, so good" over and over. Her pussy felt different. Her lips were thicker and her vagina, which was pulsing and squeezing by this time, seemed to be angled differently. Her thighs began quivering, and beads of sweat were gathering on her chest and face, but she continued to slowly move to envelop my little man in her warm slickness. She finally stopped her sexy descent for a moment, and her hands on my chest began to twitch. Her head began jerking as her voice became higher pitched as she announced that she was being split in two, and it was great. She pulled off a little and then just sat down, plunging me balls deep as I hit her cervix. She was drooling, and her orgasm could almost be traced down her entire body as her head whipped around spasmodically and her words became incoherent. She rolled off me and just shivered and shook.

Carrie, who had been intently watching and playing with her twat, was now biting her lip and looking pensive. I sensed she was a little scared, and I reached out to her and brought her by my side, and held her.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, and you can stop if you start and don't want to go any further," I said to her.

"I've just never seen anything like this before, even in porn, and I don't know if I can take it. But I want to experience this, "I'm just, I'm just..."

I could see a tear fall from her beautiful blue eyes, and I wiped them away with my finger. "Just lay here with me awhile. No matter what happens, it will be fine. I do want you to know that Denise saved my life, and the three of you here made me feel like I am not a monster and maybe like I should find a way to get better at being a good person and live."

She kissed me softly and tenderly at first, then with more insistence and said, "You are a good person and a good man. Any girl would be lucky to have you in her life. The hurt and negativity that has been heaped on you could have made you a monster, but you have harnessed the power and turned it around to good. All four of us are going to help you heal."

My eyes welled up with tears at the sweet and kind words. Suddenly all four of these incredible girls were hugging and kissing me. I felt forgiven for the many bad things I had done. We fell asleep entangled like in a puppy pile. I was worn out emotionally and physically. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about how close I had come to suicide and not forgiving myself. My angel Denise and her three fellow angels had to have been sent to me, and I knew that I must have some greater purpose.

When I awakened, I needed to pee and started to ease myself out of the tangle of arms and legs. Carrie was nestled in my arm with her head resting on my chest. When I moved, she woke up, and I told her I was sorry, but I needed to pee. She said so did she and got up and took my hand, and off we went to the bathroom. I let her pee first, and then she told me she wanted to aim my dick while I peed. She went behind me and reached around to grab my penis with her titties rubbing my back and her wet and warm pussy pressed against me. She peered around my body and pulled my foreskin back (Denise must have told her), and aimed as I let loose. Just as Denise had done the day before, she acted like a little girl at a new playground, giggling, playing with aiming, and just having a great time. I could feel her rubbing her thighs together and could feel the moisture and heat from her pussy on my back.

After I had finally drained my bladder, Carrie asked if I would come to her room, took my arm, and walked me to her room. We lounged on her bed, and she began to tell me that she was not very experienced sexually and had only been with two others. She went on to say to me that she had never met anyone like me in her life and that she really wanted to please me and really wanted to feel me inside her, but she was scared after seeing her friends basically pass out having sex with me. I tried to assure her that it was okay and that she pleased me in many ways that were important, such as her caring, tenderness, and for helping me escape from the darkness that had been swallowing my spirit.

"I've never met anyone like you and never wanted to feel someone inside me like I want you. But I'm scared after watching my friends have sex with you. I want to please you. I have never felt the things I feel for you."

"You are a beautiful, sexy, sweet, and caring girl. I want to feel myself deep inside you, but I want it to be good for you. We need to take things a little slower, and you don't need to feel pressured. Why don't we go out and get some groceries, and you can show me around a little. If that is okay with you, I will let Denise know that we are going out and that we need a little private time."

"That sounds great to me. I'll gather our clothes while you let Denise know."

I walked in and softly explained to Denise what was happening, and she sleepily said to take care of her best friend and rolled over and went back to sleep.

When I got back to Carrie's room, she was dressed and had my clothes lying on the bed. I got dressed as she watched me, and we went outside. I asked her if she knew a place to get some coffee, and she took me to a small cafe where we got a coffee and talked. She wanted to learn more about me, and I gave her a brief history. She said she thought I was probably an athlete because I was so muscular and big and tall (6'4"). I laughed and told her I had played football but added muscle in the army. She asked how bad it was in the military, and I told her bad enough that if Denise hadn't come when she did, I would probably be dead. I found out she was 19, she had been a cheerleader, and that she and Denise had come to San Francisco a year ago from Ohio. We walked and talked, and I got some groceries then went back to their house. After we put the groceries away, she ushered me to her room, and she locked the door. She began kissing me and taking off my clothes. I gently took off her blouse and kissed and massaged her breasts, then kissed my way down to the top of her labia, then down her thighs and back up to her pudendum, and her legs spread invitingly. I licked and kissed all around her labia, then licked up to her clit and flicked my tongue back and forth before pulling her hood back and gently tickling her engorged love nub. She was moaning and groaning and wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me into her wetness. She began to tremble and announced she was cumming. I grabbed her hips to keep from being thrown off by her frantic movements.

As she came down somewhat from her orgasm, she asked to fuck her. I said I would rather make love with you. I told her to take my dick and rub her clit with it, then after she was ready, put it at her love hole. It was wonderful to feel her rubbing her clit and coating my penis head with her slick juices. She placed my cock at her opening, and I slid the head inside her. She said it was so big, but she wanted more, so I pushed a little more and began to pull almost out of her and back in until her pussy relaxed and became slicker. I continued to feed more cock into her with each stroke, frequently stopping to let her get used to the filling. She wrapped her legs around me and began kicking/pushing my ass, trying to pull me deeper. I resisted the urge to bottom out and continued my slow progress while kissing her lips and playing with her nipples. After the longest, gentlest penetration of my life, I knew I was almost all the way inside her. Her voice changed so that she sounded like she was underwater or muffled, and she was saying her bones were being shoved out of position, and she could feel me in her stomach. I offered to stop, and she begged me to get home and fill her the rest of the way up. I finally felt some relaxation in her vagina and went balls deep. She started, softly at first, then getting louder, shouting something like "Woop, woop, woop" like a train gathering speed faster and louder. Her legs went stiffly out, her arms were flailing, and she was scratching at my back while her breathing became like a runner at the end of a race. I stayed still while she recovered. Then she said, "fill me with your juice," "hammer my pussy", so I began to move in and out of her velvet glove. Every time I hit her cervix, she screamed yes, and it became clear she was going to cum again, so I was trying to hold back and cum with her. I couldn't hold out any longer and told her I was going to come, and as my first stream was unloaded, she started another of her earth-shaking orgasms. I rolled us over so she was on top so I wouldn't crush her, and we just laid there. After some time, Carrie rolled off me as my now softening penis made a sucking sound as it came out. She told me it was the first time she had cum other than by her own hand.

Please look for part II as the story does continue.

12