Four Studland Tales

Story Info
A choicer "Canterbury Tales" for our times.
4.3k words
2.56
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

We had all gone to the Studland Nudist camp site hoping for good weather. However, the rain was pissing down and looked set for the whole day. A small group gathered in the social marquee and decided to each tell a story. We were a modern day Canterbury Tales.

I hope you enjoy the first 3 stories which are "As He Instructed", "Porn For Women" and "A Rose Leads To Love". I have a sequel in mind if this effort finds favour.

Story 1 - As He Instructed

The woman said in a staccato manner, as if every sentence was important

"I practised the gym exercises as he instructed. I'm naked, as he instructed. I'm shaved, as he instructed. I'm silent, as he instructed.

I open the door. He looks me up and down, steps inside and closes the door. His hand reaches out and gently touches my cheek. He runs his fingers through my hair.

He plays with my tits. His hands slide down my belly. He plays with my cunt opening

I take him into my husband's bedroom, as he instructed. He lays me down on the bed my husband and I shared last night. He smiles as I open my legs for him. I want him in my cunt, stretching me, opening me, orgasming me.

He slides four fingers inside me. His fingers play with my internal G spot. I'm loving it.

I'm just seconds from the release of an orgasm.

He stops.

He gets me to rise from the bed. He gets the 2 pillows that my husband's head rested on only a few hours ago. I lay with my arse on my husband's pillows. He admires my vaginal opening

He leaves the room and makes me wait. He returns with a long, black, thick dildo.

I play with my clit while he watches, as he instructed. He stops me before I can get an orgasm.

He places the dildo around my vaginal hole and makes me wait.

He slides it into me but only about two inches. He holds it there. He wants to see me fucking myself with the dildo. I try to grab the thing to force it in, but he slaps my hand away.

He wants to see me use my hips to get more of the dildo inside me. He wants my husband's pillows to be stained with my love juices.

I take my weight on my hands and forearms. I pelvic-thrust forward to take in more of the dildo. I move backwards and feel the dildo against my vaginal walls. I continue to push forwards and backwards.

He pushes the dildo in another 2 inches, as a reward. I continue to pelvic thrust back and forth. I have a stupendous, head-to-toe, screaming orgasm

He places my husband's pillow between my legs so it is even more stained. He wipes the dildo on my husband's pillow. He watches as I place the stained pillows back on my husband's side of the bed.

He plays with my butt. I beg him to take my ass. He slides it in there. My ass is made for him to be inside it. It feels painful, sick and wonderfully delicious.

He gives me an all-time high. He pulls out of my ass. He wipes his cock on my husband's pyjama legs

He takes me to the ensuite shower room. I wash his love weapon. I stand in the shower with my legs apart. He watches me pee. He washes my tits, between my legs and my buttocks

I kiss his cock. He dresses and leaves.

He returns to work as my husband's boss. My husband asks about his extended lunch break. He tells him truthfully that it was "boring"

He doesn't tell him it was his wife's cunt and arse he was boring into. He gets a thrill that my husband wears pyjamas with his stains

I get a thrill that he lays his head on pillows stained by me

He loves having sex-play in my husband's bedroom and ensuite. He gets more pleasure in my bedroom than in hotel bedrooms.

I like the secrecy of our sex sessions. I wonder how my husband can suspect nothing

I continue with the gym work that he instructed me. I can not wait until I see him next Wednesday. I can truly say that my husband has a wonderful boss.

My husband has worked for him for 3 years. He has been wonderful to me for the last 2 years. I hope he will continue to be wonderful to me for many more years.

Story 2 - Porn For Women

A second woman made her contribution.

It took a 2 years of marriage before we stopped having sex twice a day. It took another year for sex to be only once a night. By year 5, sex was at best twice a week. My husband got into watching porn. He told me that porn helped to get him into the mood.

Unfortunately, porn also gave him ideas. He started wanting me "like in the videos". Of course, some ideas did help our marriage. Massaging is stimulating. Eating food off of his naked body is fun, even if it doesn't help my diet.

Some ideas are off putting. Many of his favourites involve women or men giving blowjobs. I told him that I hated going down on him.

Some ideas, like me having anal sex, are downright disgusting. I detest those videos involving a woman, or man, being spit roasted.

I know that the male actors are chosen for the length of their cocks and their stamina. I freely admit that I fancied many of the men in these videos. I sometimes imagine having sex with one of them. I get out my vibrator and imagine a Frenchman with a big cock doing whatever I ask of him.

As a birthday present, my husband paid for a year's subscription to a porn site "designed for women by women". The stories are sent in by women and then professionals direct, film and act out the scenarios. I get to decide which videos we watch.

One video had a Spanish guy, with a thick cock, who made me so wet I made use of my husband in a most wanton manner. I couldn't wait for the bedroom. My husband and I rutted as I lay on the sitting room floor. It was absolutely the best orgasm I had since our honeymoon.

It is this Spaniard who now fills my fantasy, self pleasuring sessions.

Many of the scenarios that women send in involve threesomes. These usually involve a woman with 2 men. I would say there are 3 "male, male, female" threesome videos to every 2 "female, female, male" videos. I found that surprising. I would have thought that most women would prefer watching a woman having a sexy time with another woman and a man.

The acting is so much better on the paid for porn site. There are no fake sounds of male and female orgasms. The female has medium sized breasts and the men have slightly larger than average length cocks. You see them going from flaccid to erect and back again. You know that the female orgasms are real.

My husband suggested that I send in a scenario. I stalled by asking what he would like to see. He made his suggestion straight away.

The Husband's Scenario

The scenario must involve a real husband and wife, not 2 actors. A husband likes watching his wife with a stranger. She likes to be watched and filmed. The wife introduces the husband to the stranger. The wife kisses the stranger and her husband. The stranger fondles the wife's breasts in front of the husband.

The husband gets pally with the man who, he knows, will fuck his wife. The husband waits while his wife and the stranger have a shower together.

He watches and films while his wife fucks the stranger. Afterwards the wife looks at the camera and smiles, and the stranger waves.

The wife gives the stranger a passionate kiss and he fondles her tits and ass. The husband gives the stranger a crisp £100 banknote. Then the stranger departs.

The scenario ends with the husband and wife both enjoying watching his video, drinking wine and kissing and cuddling.

A Woman's Touch

I added a few touches.

The husband is seen with the camera before the man arrives, filming his wife. This includes their wedding photo which is hung on the wall.

The stranger takes off the woman's blouse in front of the husband in the living room. She remains topless while the husband and the stranger talk. The stranger sucks the wife's nipples from time to time. The husband films this.

The stranger tells the husband how much he looks forward to sleeping with his wife.

He asks the wife if this is her first time with another man. The wife says it is and how she is excited.

The husband doesn't wait in the bedroom. He films his wife and the stranger in the shower.

After the wife orgasms I wanted the stranger to walk towards the camera fully naked, go to the loo and pee.

The wife should give an extra payment and tell the stranger "for a job well done"

My scenario was accepted. The video version is available if you subscribe to the "Women Porn" site.

As a bonus, you get to see a real married couple who are new to porn. You also get to see the Spanish man's cock swing as he walks naked to the toilet and you see him pee. Having that Spanish man was also my suggestion

One day, I hope we get to enact the scenario for real, ideally with a well hung Spanish stranger

Story 3 - A Rose Leads To Love

A man rose to tell a story.

A bit of the background about the hero of my story.

Rose had been confident and successful. A mother of a beautiful daughter. Then her husband, Brian, pulled the rug from her life when he came home and told her that he was leaving her. He was so brutally honest about his decision. Unnecessarily brutal.

He told Rose that he had been having great sex with the other woman for over 2 years.

Rose was a lousy lover who didn't begin to excite him like his mistress did.

Brian had a sexual and spiritual bond with his mistress. One that satisfied him in a way that Rose never had, and never could.

Brian told Rose that sex with her lacked passion. He thought about his mistress when having sex with Rose. He hated being unfaithful to his mistress with Rose. He said that. Rose was incapable of satisfying any man. It wasn't just Rose's lack of technique, it was her inability to engage any passion in the bedroom.

Brian's mistress gave him sex wherever he wanted it. Rose only had sex in the bedroom thereby restricted any creativity.

Rose cried at this unexpected avalanche of bad news. She pleaded with Brian to have sex with her. She would improve.

Brian's final words to Rose were "Fuck off, you frigid cow".

Now Rose rarely left her flat. Yet the flat was often full. Her daughter, Gillian, and her boyfriend, Paul, had lots of heavy drinking pals. Some friends who knew Rose when she was younger also came.

When I came to the party at Rose's house I didn't know any of this. I had joined a group at the pub's Quiz Night. They invited me back to a party at Rose's flat.

My first impression was that Rose was an overweight, heavy drinker. But, as the song says "what's the use of first impressions?".

Rose and I are of a similar age. We had the same interests in politics, history, art and films. We began to chat, aided by a lot of alcohol. Gradually people left. Eventually there were only Rose, Gillian, Paul and I left.

Rose said that they had a spare bedroom and I should stay overnight. I wasn't going to turn her down. I hadn't had such an interesting conversation since my marriage ended.

Gillian and Paul went to their bedroom.

Rose and I drank more beer and chatted.

Next morning I woke up to find that I was in bed with her. I don't honestly recall how I got there. I was wearing only my briefs and Rose was wearing only a thick cotton nighty. I had the mother of all hangovers.

Rose was awake and said, "Do you still respect me now it's morning?"

I asked "Did I, eh, did we?"

Rose said "No, even though you were drunk as a skunk, you behaved as a perfect gentleman"

I was relieved, since I disapprove of casual sex.

Rose continued "Even though I didn't want to behave as a perfect lady"

I asked "Do you have anything for hangovers?"

Rose replied "I can give you a head massage"

Rose's head massage worked wonders. I tried to keep from looking down her cleavage, but I was unsuccessful.

Rose lay on her back. I took this as an invite for us to have sex. I pulled back the duvet and took off my briefs, showing her my erect penis. Rose pulled back her nightie and I went between her legs. Rose held my cock in her hand and guided it inside. It was a smooth entry and we had great missionary sex.

Having shed my load inside her I said "Its okay. I can't make you pregnant"

Rose replied "You told me that last night, darling"

I said "Thank you for that wonderful time. I hope that makes us an item"

Rose replied "It sure does, now give me a kiss and a cuddle".

After that, we dressed and went for breakfast with Gillian and Paul.

Rose and I held hands. I had the most marvellous feeling that fate had finally been kind to me. A feeling made much better by Rose telling her daughter "This is my lover". We kissed for a second time.

Gillian asked her mother "Are you sure this time?"

Rose replied "Yes I am"

I thought it was a strange conversation.

But it didn't spoil Rose and I having our first breakfast together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I moved some of my stuff into Rose's flat. We had loving and lovely sex. In due course, Rose told me about the horrible things her ex had said.

I told her "Your lovemaking is really good. It may not be as athletic as the youngsters enjoy, but then again neither of us is a spring chicken.

You have every right to be hurt by his comments. But that was in the past, and in the past it should remain. If it really bothers you, then we can try something more adventurous. But, darling, I am perfectly happy with our bedroom activity".

I added "I think that you would be happier if you and I spent more time doing things outside the flat".

She looked apprehensive at the thought of leaving her place of safety.

She gingerly asked "Like what?"

I said "Well for a start I think we should go to the Quiz night. You have a wide range of knowledge. It was your intellect that first attracted me to you. The quiz is only a short walk away, and it's fun".

Rose and I spent some time reading quiz books and asking each other questions. We went down to the pub with Gillian and Paul. As we walked along the footpath, Rose stood stock still and looked very frightened. Her daughter shouted at a man and a woman who were coming from the opposite direction "Get the fuck away, get the fuck away".

I thought that Paul was going to punch the man. The man and woman beat a hasty retreat.

I was thoroughly bemused.

Gillian came over to me and said "Quickly, comfort mum. Get her back to the flat as soon as possible. Don't ask questions. Quick go and comfort mum"

It took Rose a few minutes of being comforted to compose herself.

We returned to the flat. Gillian told me "Please sleep in the spare room tonight. If mum wants you she will knock on your bedroom door. I will sleep in her room tonight. Paul will explain everything".

Rose and Gillian retired to Rose's bedroom.

An hour later, Paul instructed me to go with him to his flat. He explained that the guy had raped Rose, but the police never had enough evidence to bring the case to court.

Rose and the man were lovers and he had forced himself on Rose one night. I guessed Paul meant anal penetration.

Paul explained that Rose was in no fit state to have a man in the flat at the moment. Gillian had called Brenda to help. Brenda was provided by the Rape Crisis charity and was used to "triggered psychotic responses". In brief, Paul explained, Rose would see me as a potential rapist. Gillian told Brenda about how we got together and about the trigger.

The plan was for Paul and I to stay in his flat. The aim was then to get me, and her, ready so that I could sleep with Rose. But, I would have to agree that our lovemaking would be watched by Gillian and him. Then if things went wrong they could haul me out of Rose's bedroom. But, if that happened, then they would strongly suggest that I move out.

Paul told me that I would have to get used to being seen naked and be comfortable with having sex watched by 2 voyeurs. It may get worse, since Rose would probably take to heavy drinking and she could get pretty obnoxious.

Cutting a long story short, I got used to walking around Paul's flat naked, even when Gillian came over. I even wanked as Paul was in the same room. I did the same with both Paul and Gillian watching.

I was deemed ready for the grand return to Rose's flat. Initially I slept in the spare room. But, after 2 weeks, Rose asked if I wanted to stay the night in her room. So we left the bedroom door open and Gillian and Paul waited outside.

Under the duvet Rose and I had the most intense missionary sex. It's gentleness said "I love you Rose". We kissed and cuddled like teenagers. Gillian and Paul left us to ourselves.

Unfortunately only a few days later, Rose's heavy drinking caught up with her. She died in her sleep as she lay beside me. Among the many emotions that I felt the most comforting was that Rose died knowing that she slept beside a man who loved her. I know it sounds strange but it also comforted me that we only had a kiss and cuddle that night. The meant I was free from the thought that us having sex might have indirectly led to her death

It doesn't stop me crying as I remember her. And with that I wept.

Story 4 - A Watching Brief And Epilogue

I am George. My friend was away on a business trip. This meant his wife and I were free to see each other. Bill's wife agreed to fulfil my voyeur fantasy.

I was outside my friend's bedroom watching. My friend's wife took off her clothes until she was naked. She stood there looking at her body in a mirror.

Her dark pubic hair was trimmed into a rectangle on her pubic mound. I had an unobstructed view of her pussy. She played with her tits.

My friend's wife said "I saw you watching me undress. It made me horny knowing that you were watching. Being watched is very erotic. You made me wet",

She invited me into Bill's bedroom.

She lay on top of their bed, spread her legs, reached down and started fingering herself until she came.

She told me "I often think of you as Bill makes love to me".

I was precise in my instructions to her "I want you to hold my balls in your hands. I want you to play with them. I want you to stroke my dick. I want you to kiss the whole length of my cock. I want you to lick it. I want you to put all of it into your mouth. I want to mouth fuck you. I want to cum in your mouth and see you swallow it".

It was the best blow-job I ever received.

She made it even better when she told me "I never give Bill a blow-job. That is reserved for you. I never let Bill see me pleasure myself. That is reserved for you"

I then finger fucked her, so she came a second time.

We rested in Bill's bed and had a snack lunch and a beer. It was Bill's favourite beer we drank.

Refreshed, I wanked over her naked body and shot a load of cum over her tits. I then licked my cum off her titties and sucked her nipples. She kissed my cum stained lips and we French kissed.

She made it more exciting when she revealed "I never let Bill wank over me. That is reserved for you".

She lay beside me, letting me play with whatever part of her body I wanted. We opened 2 more bottles of Bill's favourite beer. She looked forward to making her husband watch my superior lovemaking.

When I was again erect, she got on top of me in the cowgirl position. She used her pelvic skills to excite my cock and I played with her titties at the same time. I shot my load inside her tight pussy.

She said "I never go cowgirl on top of Bill. That is reserved for you".

We then had a shower together. We checked the video recording of our afternoon.

Bill was coming home to a shock. He would face the dilemma of giving his wife a divorce or becoming a cuckold in his own house.

Either way Bill's wife would service my sexual needs.

Epilogue (Written By Bill)

It was a shock to discover that Chris and Elsie had been lovers for 6 months before they filmed themselves.

I got myself out of the house as soon as I could arrange accommodation for myself.

I gave her a quickie divorce and had a £40,000 settlement when they bought my half share of the house.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers
12