All Comments on 'Four Year Itch 02'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She won't have that conversation when she gets weary in the future. Husband walked away. She got the drift if he just used word there would have been no effect.

I wouldn't invest a lifetime in a mate that wanted to get ploughed outside the relationship though in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Raacing is always so debasing for the guy she wants to cuckold. He ends up with a slut who wanted him to be a voluntary cuckold . Someone who let it get to the point she planned with her attractive cock guy to get him to agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

should have left it alone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I could say this story was just fantasy , but reality is often just this mundane. But it would always be in the back of his mind to my thinking. That marriage probably wouldn't last given those doubts. Just two horny immature people bebopping along. one or both would discover you could get that sex with others too withpout the commitment. The mother was really saying she was too immature for trusted commitment.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Juvenile attempt to regurgitate worn-out BTB cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RAAC's, must be deserving of it. I would not respect a woman who would allow me a hall-pass. My 2 is generous. BOTH WEAKLINGS, POSTURING AS ADULTS.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Oh HELL no! Dump mom too

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 1 year ago

I liked both ending. She didn't cheat in this one and realized what she could lose. I wouldn't call it a RAAC story because she didn't cheat and never betrayed him. She did the right thing by tell the asshole to get lost. The previous version she did go with the asshole so dumping her was the right choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL the other one wasn't a BTB. Just some guy that divorced his adulterous wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked both,this one better. Seemed to be more of a story, deeper. Of course, Joan reconciling with her husband, if you will, was a big plus. I'm not sure about the mother - in both, seems a bit on Joan's side than her sons. But that could also be because she's trying to prevent a possible big mistake. Not sure. However, that Joan was wanting to go with her co-worker lawyer for sex says something about her. And the question is: though she didn't cheat, will she in the future?

----> The 1st part I'll give a 3; this part, a def 4. Bob

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

I didn't like this one, at all! I felt that his weakness, his total spinelessness very disappointing, and complete;y out of sync with the somewhat deeper, altogether more profound outlook on life as exhibited by the original character!

This new Bill was in entirety, a horse of a different colour, like the old Bill after a direct and sustained hit fro a lightening strike after it had fried all of his brains, and became nought but a feeble shadow of his former self!

Hey-ho, we'll see what chapiter 3 brings?!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mistake made by me in the ratings. I actually liked the 1st part better. Joan knew what she's asking, & although not expecting his reaction, shouldn't have asked in the 1st place. Don't remember now how they reunited, & I'm generally liking reconciliation- when proper. However, Joan went with her co-worker on that weekend while still wanting to get back with Bill. Under these circumstances, I don't see any reuniting. Doing so made hubby weak, & able to be set up in the future if she decides she wants to try again. So with this part, I change my rating from 4 to 3 stars; the 1st part's already changed to the 4. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A better version. Wife was temporarily insane making the request but told Jake to fuck off and then did everything she could to atone. Not sure just having sex would solve this but she did quit her job and got over her fear of having kids. Probably needed serious counseling at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks. He can't be that weak-minded to give in to her idiotic logic and arguments? She never said she was wrong, only sorry. If she "fell under his spell" once how many more times would it happen in their marriage. He doesn't know it but he's a cuck and a fool. I don't mind a reconciliation story if it makes sense, this ain't it!

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

Naw, he needs to end up with Holly. I like that you fleshed-out his ne life in Mountain City, but he goes from being a strong, decisive character in the first version to being a pussy-whipped wimp in the second...

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Poor transition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't trust her for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pushover. No way he could trust her going forward.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Maybe more to real life than the first, but still a good story, you write well , you don’t beat about the bush, get right to it.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Wife gets away with asking but not cuckolding. Pretty lame story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Bill's mother had told Joan where he worked.”

Hi, it’s Bill. I’m just calling to let you know that you’re not my mother anymore. Between what my wife wanted, you sticking up for her and saying that all women have those feelings, and then your final betrayal by letting the slut know where I am, I don’t think that I’ll ever trust another woman again. If by some miracle I do marry again, you’ll NEVER get to meet my wife, or your grandchildren. I wouldn’t want your influence to corrupt them. Remember, choices have consequences. Have a horrible life, cunt!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Bill hadn't had sex since that night. Neither had Joan." Uhhh, really? Soooo, Joan fucked Jake BEFORE that night. Before she asked...and then she never went with Jake on the weekend...but, she SAID that Bill was better than Jake so she must've fucked Jake...but, she SAID that she went with Jake because what the hey why not? I am so confused...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The stupidity continues

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You more than balanced the scales long ago . Your so called high self esteem MCs often got back together with the wives plotting to cuckold them.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Not a big fan of flirty by-play after a spouse kind of craps on their partner. It seems assumptive and "cock sure" no pun intended. She say blatantly obvious with her desire to fuck Jake...Why would a spouse water the seed they deceitfully planted, while pleading their undaunted love. Inconsistent load of crap, eating up the situation. Kind of poor and untrustworthy on her part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Much, much better than the 1st one. However, I still don't like it that he just upped & left when she asked him - no discussion, no directing her to counseling, no nothing. Just up & go to a different city. However, she was an imbecile to ask his OK for a fling right after "great" sex with her husband. THAT likely produced his reaction. And I like that she didn't go with that bastard for the weekend.

She used sex as the basis for rekindling their relationship. They haven't had any since that night. But he should've told her afterwards, when they went for the beer, that he needed to think if he could trust her not to want to have a fling again, or worse have one behind his back. Either way, he needed to tell his mother that her giving his location without his knowledge was totally inexcusable.

I wonder, from the 1st story, if she did go with him as written, but had the events play out accordingly in this part, but with him becoming involved with his boss, would his wife still be able to have the marriage survive? At the very least, he should aske for a post-nup. If she refuses, he's got a good glimpse into what she's thinking. Just a thought.

4 stars on this much better story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better. But still thr sex was a deus ex machina. Life is not so simple. Does any married woman who is not looking for a divorce or on a dominatrix power play actually ASK to have sex with another guy while married, especially before they are to have kids? I am sure it happens but suspect it is quite rare. There is literally no upside for the woman unless she is a classic NPD or she doesn't care about her husband or is trying to force him into being a voluntary cuckold and open the marriage. In thr latter case, she has already cheated assuredly before anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Someday maybe you'll take a creative writing course and learn how to FTDS. Until then spare us all and quit posting your crap on LW..maybe find a new hobby.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm13 days ago

Nope. She asked, she will ask again...or just cheat and hide it better. Divorce is the answer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous