Fourplay Plus One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just say, I'm discovering myself."

"And I get to witness it," he sighed. "Okay, you want all the dirty details, don't you?" I nodded enthusiastically. "Not long before that, I discovered myself that I also liked men. I did a cold call, and the marketing manager took me out for a drink after hours. It turned out to be a gay bar. I was repulsed yet fascinated at the same time."

He shifted under me. "Someone came up and asked me to dance. A handsome hunk, younger than me. He could tell I was new to the scene. He took my hand and we danced in a dark corner of the bar. He didn't come on too strong, which in retrospect was smart of him. We danced. Not close. We made quiet small talk. He smiled a lot and told me I was handsome and sexy."

"Mmm, daddy," I moaned getting even more excited. He cupped my ass, his fingers between my legs. I could feel him scratching the thin knit fabric.

"Finally, he pulled me close to him and I put my arms around his neck. He pushed his hard cock into mine and I shuddered with the feel. He whispered in my ear what I was doing to him, which was exactly what he was doing to me. Our cocks throbbed hard together. He grabbed my ass and we ground together."

I moaned when he stroked my slit, scratching when he got to my clit. His words and actions were driving me higher and higher.

"He told me he wanted to suck my cock. I was trembling as we walked through the parking lot to my car. As we got close, he unzipped me, and I walked the rest of the way with my cock sticking out of my zipper. The decadence of that made me crazy. He sat me on the fender and leaned over and began to suck me off. His mouth was like a vacuum. There was no doubt that a man's mouth on my dick was a whole helluva lot different than a woman's."

"Did mom suck your cock, daddy?"

He laughed. "In her own way. She didn't want to and more just wanted to get it out of the way. I guess I can tell you now that your mom and I never had much of a sex life. We married too young and hadn't lived life yet."

I nodded, knowing my mom I understood. She had always been a prude, but discovering her husband liked cock too would have thrown her into a tailspin.

"Anyhow, the day she caught me. I stayed home from work that day because I had someone coming over to give us an estimate on window coverings. It was a guy about my age that showed up. Good looking, wedding ring, didn't think anything about it. My only experience was two months before that, and it had faded. I didn't plan to pursue my feelings for another man."

"But this guy was hot?"

"Oh yeah, he was. Not sure what it was about him. Maybe he had a sense about me. He asked if I'd help while he took measurements and of course I did. We kept brushing against one another. Whether it was accidental or on purpose, I never stopped to think about it. I just went with it. He was reaching high for something and asked me to help. I had to crowd him to get close enough."

"Mmm, so sexy daddy," I murmured. I reached between us and squeezed his hard length and he moaned.

"Oh baby..." he whispered, thrusting up. He swallowed hard and said, "He pressed his hard cock into me while we measured. I'm sure it was more pressure than necessary, but I pushed back. Any pretense of measuring stopped, and we began to kiss. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into his, our cock throbbed together through our jeans. While we ate at each other's mouths, he pulled our cocks out and began to stroke them together. Oh my god, that drove me wild."

I slowly slide his zipper down while he talked and unbuttoned his pants, opening them. "Go on, daddy."

"How the fuck did I ever deserve such a loving and sexy daughter..." I smiled and encouraged him. "I hadn't felt another man's cock before. I wrapped my hand around it and gave him a couple of strokes. He moaned and pushed through my hand. We had our clothes off in what seemed like seconds. His naked body against mine made me wild. I wanted him to fuck me. I needed him inside me."

I had his cock out and wrapped my hand around the girth. I milked up the precum and wiped it with my finger to taste. He growled.

"You made me with this," I said. "I'm going to suck your dick and swallow all your seed, but not now. I want to hear your story. We have time for everything I've planned."

He drew in a shuddering breath. "He led me to the full-length mirror and stood behind me. He ran his hands over my chest, kissed my neck, and pushed his cock in between my asscheeks. God how I loved that. I couldn't believe how much I Ioved that. It was so new to me. A new me. He whispered in my ear, Do you want me to fuck you, baby? All I could do was moan."

"Like I want to fuck you," I whispered, looking at him while I continued to fondle his cock and balls.

"Yessss," he whimpered, his body trembling. "He opened a drawer and found the lube that your mom needed. He had me on my back, my legs wide and back. He stroked my ass with his finger, teasing it. Fuck, no one had ever done that before, and I couldn't believe the nerve endings that went wild when he did that. He carefully lubed my ass and pushed a finger in. I shouted, and held my legs back, opening wide for him. He lubed his cock and teased my ass with the head. Are you ready for me, darlin', he asked?"

"You wanted his cock inside you didn't you daddy. Deep inside you," he moaned while I teased his ass with my finger, still stroking his cock with my other hand.

"He knew it was my first time and took it slow until he was ball deep inside me. The pleasure was immense. He held himself over me on those well-muscled arms and began to fuck my ass. Deep and hard. He kept telling me how tight I was, how hot my ass felt on his cock. He drove me wild with what he was doing and his words. He pulled out and switched us. I sat on his cock and fucked myself. We were shouting and moaning and so near orgasm I didn't hear your mom come into the room."

"Oh, oh oh, she was upset," is murmured, pushing my finger into his ass.

"Oh god yeah, that's the way baby," he moaned. "I heard something and then saw her, but by that time I was so far gone that I couldn't even think about stopping. My balls were boiling. I was jacking my cock while I fucked him, and we were both on our way. Suddenly we both shouted, and he unloaded inside me, and I shot all over his belly and chest."

"Did mom watch?" I asked, incredulously.

"She did yes. I couldn't believe she stayed, but she had to have been curious. He left and I tried to explain, but she wasn't having it. I packed and moved out that evening."

I stroked in and out of his ass and pumped his cock in the same rhythm. He jerked and pushed up, groaning louder. I pushed my fing4e4r in as deep as I could and he shouted, jerked, and shot a fountain of seed out of his cock, all over my bare tits.

"God damn baby," he gasped. His hand covered my tits and rubbed his cum into my skin. "I want you to sleep with me tonight. I need you beside me."

I nodded, excited by the thought.

We showered and slept for a while. He was spooned behind me, his cock between my legs against my pussy. I woke up with his hand on my tit, kneading. He was kissing my neck and I rolled back. He lifted and put his thigh between mine and half lay on me.

"I need you," he said. "I shouldn't, but I do. I should be the strong one, but I'm not."

"I want you inside me, daddy. Your cock in my cunt. Locking us together as close as we can ever get. I want your seed deep inside me."

He moved between my thighs, and I wrapped my legs around him. His cock head prodded my cunt and I raised it while he pushed in. I moaned aloud as he slid in and stretched my cunt. With a slight hesitation ground in and was ball deep.

"Oh daddy, your cock... God, it feels so good inside me."

"You're a virgin, Adele?" he said, stopping.

"I was! Now I'm not. Now fuck me please daddy."

He began to stroke in and out. "I couldn't stop if it tried baby girl."

I dug my heels in and raised them to meet every thrust. My tits jiggled on my chest as we fucked harder and faster. We were both climbing higher and higher. Our ragged breaths filled the room. The scent of sex filled my nose. Suddenly he stiffened, the last drive-in pushed me over the edge and we came together shouting and grunting and moaning like wild animals.

"Our first fuck," I said after a moment, snuggling in closer. "And my first fuck."

"I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to be your first." He pulled me close. "I think this will be the first of many," he said, and I smiled.

Jeff spent a lot of time at the house, and I was happy about that. Dad knew I was watching and interacting with Jeff very often almost getting caught by me. That meant I often got to see them kissing and groping each other before they saw me. Jeff was always the first to pull away and seemed flustered, but a little excited by the fact I might have seen something. I mean who doesn't get turned on by almost getting caught.

I walked in on them once kissing passionately. They squeezed each other's asses and ground together. I was sure had I not been in the house, they'd have been fucking in the kitchen.

Jeff was in dad's office one day. I knew he left the door open for me. Dad was sitting on his office chair, and Jeff was on the desk in front of him, his pants unzipped and his cock towering from his lap. Dad licked and sucked him into a shouting orgasm.

*****

I found an art store in the neighborhood and went to buy supplies. I was feeling like I wanted to pick up a brush again. When I got back Jeff's car was parked in front of the house.

I heard them in the pool and went in to change into my new bikini. Actually, dad had picked it up for me and I loved it. It was crocheted which meant a lot of tiny holes allowing my nipples to show.

I smiled to myself when I saw their suits laying up on the pool surround while they played in the water. Dad saw me but Jeff had his back to me. They were kissing and rubbing their cocks together under the water. I slowly walked down the steps and glided over to them.

"What're you guys doing? "Jeff jumped, but dad didn't let him go. He kept a hold of Jeff's cock even though he tried to move away. "Ohhh, y'all are playing hmm." I smiled at them both. "Hot."

"Damn Adele," Jeff said, not knowing what was going on.

"What?" I moved closer and ran my hand down his chest to his cock. "Dad gave you this big hard-on hmm?" I gripped it in my hand. Dad had moved back, his arms on the edge of the pool, just watching and smiling.

"Uh, yeah, he did," he said, quickly moaning when I stroked the length. "That's hot. You getting hard for each other. Fucking and sucking." I moved in front of him, my back to dad. I cupped his balls and bounced them in the buoyant water and swirled it around the sensitive sac. He moaned.

Dad's hands covered my tits and soon my bikini disappeared.

His cock was poking between my legs. "Oh, look what's poking at my pussy," I said, smiling. Jeff looked down through the water to see the head of dad's cock coming out between my lips.

"Damn," Jeff said in awe. "You and Alex?" I nodded. "That's fucking hot!"

*****

That night after dinner I begged off with a headache and went to my room, leaving him and Jeff to watch movies. Dad said he'd have Jeff stay the night.

I showered and shaved and buffed and creamed. Dad surprised me with a sheer nightgown. It was white with ties at the shoulders, the lace cups could barely hold my big tits. It was split to the hip. I waited until I heard his shower stop running and quietly eased down the hall. The door was open. Their two naked bodies were intertwined on the bed while they made out.

I stopped to watch the two masculine bodies in such intimate contact. Listened to their sounds as they drove each other higher. My pussy got wet just watching the two muscular men roll together on the bed. Fat balls cuddled together between their thighs, their cocks trapped between their bodies.

Jeff was on top, his legs spreading dad's legs wide. I lightly fondled their balls together and they moaned.

"God you guys are so hot," I murmured playing with their balls.

Jeff looked at me over his shoulder and moaned. "You're the hot one, Adele. I hope you came to join us."

They knelt on the edge of the bed, and we all kissed. Our tongues tangling. Dad already had a tit in his hand and Jeff followed. My nipples hardened and poked through the white lace. Jeff took a nipple into his mouth and bit and pulled, I moaned, and my pussy gushed. Dad latched onto the other nipple.

I took a cock in each hand and stroked. Their rods were fiery hot and throbbing hard. I squeezed and milked precum on each. I pulled them closer and rubbed the heads of their cocks together.

"Oh my god, baby," dad moaned.

"Two hot fucking cocks," I whispered.

They pulled my gown off and in between them on the bed. Jeff pulled my leg over his thighs and trailed his finger down my wet slit.

"You're so fucking wet," he whispered against my lips. I drove my tongue into his mouth when his finger went to my clit and began a rhythm. Dad pulled my other leg over his hip, so I was wide open to them.

They kneaded my tits and pinched and pulled my nipples sending me into waves of orgasm, my body trembled.

"I want to see you fuck your daddy," Jeff said. "I want to watch him bury his daddy cock in his daughter."

His words were inflaming, and I came harder. I had fantasized about this for so long that I was wordless, lost in the sights and sounds, and smells of sex. The two hardbodies against mine. All I could do was feel.

Dad moved between my thighs. I felt Jeff's hand at my pussy, rubbing his cockhead on my slit. Dad moaned and slid in while Jeff held his cock and balls. I pushed up to take him deep. I spread my legs wider so dad could spread his.

"I want you to fuck him," I murmured to Jeff. "Fuck him while he fucks me."

"Oh god, baby," dad moaned. "Yes, fuck me. I want you inside me while I'm in her."

Jeff picked up the jar of lube and I squeezed dad's ass and spread his cheeks. Jeff applied the lube and his cock jerked inside me. Jeff watched me as I watched him lube and stroke his cock. He held himself up on his muscular arms and slowly pushed inside dad.

His cock throbbed and jerked and inflamed inside me. Daddy moaned and sucked on my neck. It stung and I knew it was a mark. Jeff stroked in which drove daddy deeper inside me.

"Fuck him, Jeff. Fuck my daddy's ass. Does it feel good?" He moaned. "We're locked together. The three of us."

Their breathing increased, rasping louder in the room. Dad began to pant. His cock rubbed my clit hard each time Jeff fucked him. My cunt convulsed around his hard cock, milking it when I moaned out a long orgasm. Jeff backed off and let dad drive into me and fuck himself on Jeff's cock.

Dad was the next one to grunt loudly and pump his hot seed into me, which milked Jeff's cock and he shouted and came deep inside dad.

The weight of dad was on me, and both of them were between my legs. It was the most exquisite feeling ever.

Jeff disengaged himself from dad, and dad pulled out of me. Both collapsed on the bed next to me.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done," Jeff moaned. "Where have you been all my life, Adele?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm here for you both now."

We all squeezed into dad's shower, got excited again by our slick bodies rubbing together and I watched them suck each other off while I rubbed my cunt until we all came together.

I slept between them.

*****

The sun sliced through the parted curtains in the morning. Jeff was first up to pee, then back in bed. I climbed over him to get to the bathroom but got stopped on the way back.

I was straddling him when he held my hips. His cock grew hard against my open cunt. I leaned over and dropped a nipple into his mouth, and he squeezed my tits together to bite my nipples. He rubbed his beard hard against my nipples and I moaned. His cock insistently pushed against my pussy, and I raised. He reached down, held it up and I slid down his hard throbbing pole.

"Oh sweetheart," he moaned quietly. Dad was still sleeping although I was sure he wouldn't be for long.

I leaned on his shoulders and rode his cock, bouncing my tits on his chest. He held my ass and squeezed, raising me up to drive in. He pulled me down on him and put his feet flat on the bed to thrust in. We kissed. I rubbed my tits on his chest. I drove my tongue into his mouth at the same rhythm we fucked. His cock was thinner than dad's but longer. Each drive bottomed out his cock inside me and drove me wild. The angle I was in allowed his cock to rub my clit continuously. My cunt convulsed around his hot meat and milked his balls. He pushed up hard and locked into me, shooting his hot seed deep.

He held me down on his chest, wrapping his arms around me, holding me tight.

"Mmm, this was a nice sight to wake up to," dad murmured sleepily.

"I can see why you love his cock inside you," I smiled dreamily.

*****

Jeff took the day off from work, dad rearranged his schedule, which wasn't hard since he worked from home. We spent the day naked, kissing and touching whenever we felt like it. We went to the pool and played naked. Jeff put dad on the edge of the pool and sucked him off while I stroked his cock underwater.

We ordered pizza and dad pulled me onto his lap while we ate and drank beer. His cock nudged my cunt and I raised and slid down his pole. We continued to eat while I squeezed my cunt muscles around his cock.

Finally, Jeff got up. Knelt in front of us and spread our legs. He began to lick my clit which also worked on dad's cock. Jeff sucked his balls in his hot mouth and dad moaned, his hands on my tits pulling my nipples longer. He licked the base of his cock right up to my clit. The excitement of it made me cum hard and loud. Dad's cock, milked by my cunt, shot his load inside me. Jeff licked up the hot seed that leaked down his pole.

That night we spent in bed watching X-rated movies.

"I want you to fuck, Jeff," I said, wanting to see them again.

Jeff moved to his hands and knees and dad lubed them both. Jeff's cock swung low and heavy between his legs. Dad slid in deep, and Jeff slid back and began riding dad's cock. I reached under them and played with their balls, and jacked Jeff's cock.

Their moans indicated they liked what I was doing. Their bodies pounded hard together. His balls slapped into Jeff's big fat sacs. Dad put his hands on Jeff's shoulders and pounded into him. They both groaned and grunted louder. Dad panted and Jeff's breath rasped hard as they flew higher. While dad unloaded in his ass, I reached under Jeff and jacked him bringing him to a quick and loud, and hard climax.

*****

The next morning at breakfast, dad said, "I guess I never asked when your return ticket is?"

I rolled my coffee cup around the bottom edge on the table. "Actually, I don't have one. I made it one way. I thought I'd book the return when you got tired of me."

"Oh baby, if you're asking me that, I can't imagine ever getting tired of having you here with me." He slid his hands across the table and took mine. "I don't want to pressure you. I'm sure your mom is lonely without you there and I don't want to cause any more problems with her."

"I talk to her pretty often and she seems fine without me. I was surprised because it was a bad scene when I left. I think she's seeing someone from her church," I said. I had wondered before, and now that I'm gone and she's so calm, I'm convinced she has someone.

"So, you're saying you're in no rush to go back?" he said, tugging on my hands. I got up and sat on his lap. I had a shortie silk robe on that gaped. He nudged it open with his finger. "Not that I'm pressuring you or anything." He trailed his fingers over my tits, watching my nipples harden. "But I'm not sure what I'd do without you."