Foursome leads to Cucking

Story Info
A couples foursome quickly devolves into cuckolding.
1.9k words
4.1
102.5k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened yesterday, so strap in for a long one, because this is fresh in my mind, and it was a great time.

To preface, my wife and I have talked about a threeway for years but never did anything about for two main reasons. 1) We had a hard time picking the right person, since I usually get more attracted to people the better I know them, and my wife would prefer a strange. And 2) I wanted a FFM but she wanted a MMF, obviously.

Anyways, on with the actual story.

Recently, I brought up the idea of a foursome rather than a threesome. The idea being that everyone would get their dream fulfilled, and more bodies meant less pressure on one person. My wife was down, and we knew just the couple.

To my surprise, it took less than a day for the two women to coordinate everything and all four of us met up last night for dinner.

After dinner, the tension was immediately present in the air. For ease of reading and anonymity, let's call the couple Mark and Jane, and my wife will be Wife(Original, I know.)

Since I had cooked, my wife and Mark offered to do the dishes and clear the table. In the meantime, Jane and I brought the wine and snacks to the living room. Jane is a college friends of mine, so I was going to ask her candidly about the plans the girls had made, before my wife and Mark joined us. But when I asked her, Jane just kinda giggled and stepped closer to me. We were both holding our wine, when I felt her hand against the front of my pants. She told me to drink up, because they had made big plans.

She sat down hers, while I started to drink the rest of my, pretty full, glass. She pushed against my chest, and made me sit down on our big corner couch. Instead of sitting next to me, she sat down on my lap.

Just as a quick note, I should describe everyone.

Mark and I are of similar build. A bit above 6 feet and we work out a bit, but not ripped. I have brown hair, full beard, and blue eyes. Mark has brown hair, clean shaven, and brownish eyes, I think. We were both wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

My wife is around 5'3", average weight, black hair that reaches the middle of her back, has a cute little butt, and 34G breasts.

Jane is slight shorter at around 5'1", blonde shoulder length hair, bubblebutt, and something like a medium B-cup. They are both wearing fairly short dresses.

But back to the events. Jane is sitting in my lap, grinding her ass against me, and I can feel my cock getting hard. Obviously she feels it too, and we start making out. I take this as part of the plan, and try to get into it. I put one hand on her ass, and run my hand along her upper thigh. The other hand, I slowly run along her stomach, and up towards her breasts.

At this moment, I get worries that we are reaching the point of no return, so I ask if we should wait for the others. Jane points out that she's not hearing anything that sounds like dishes being washed, and gives me a knowing look. I have to be honest, the thought of my wife doing something without me made me anxious for a little bit, but I figured that that is what the night was about.

I let it go, and Jane pulled off my pants. I told her, that if I was getting naked, she should at least have to pull down her strapless dress. She didn't argue at all, she just sat back, smiled, and hooked a thumb down each side of her dress and let her breasts free. The rush I felt from seeing my long time friend topless, between my legs pushed my over the edge, and really made me get into the events on the night.

I must have been staring, because Jane smiled and laughed when she saw my face, and she grabbed my underwear and pulled it down. At this point I was fully hard, and Jane seemed a little surprised to see my cock. For reference, I'm around 9" and quite girthy. I don't know Mark's size, but it was not quite as large as me.

Jane grabbed my cock with both her hands, and asked if I was ready. I nodded, and she licked the tip before she took as much in her mouth as she could. She seemed to enjoy herself, as she sucked the tip of my cock, and jerked me with both hands. I don't know if her technique was that special, but the vibe and setting made this the naughtiest feeling blowjob I've ever had, and it made it feel incredible.

I don't know how long she sucked my cock, but suddenly we heard footsteps, and Jane stopped sucking but kept jerking my cock, and looked towards the hallway.

My wife was leading Mark into the living room. She was holding his cock, and leading the way. They stopped and smiled at us. It seemed like everyone made eye contact with their partner for a second, as if to make sure that this was working out.

For a second, we were all quiet when Mark suddenly let out a loud "Wow!" As he was looking at his wife's hands. We all laughed. I think we all felt what little tension was left, disappear.

Marks pants were gone, and my wife's top had been pulled down. I later learned that my wife had pounced on Mark the moment they got to the kitchen. He had loved her big tits, and felt them for a while. My wife has always liked to suck cock, so she hadn't wasted much time. We've been texting all day, and she told me that Marks smaller size meant that she was able to fully deep throat him, and it made her feel incredible sexy to be able to do that to someone.

Back in the living room my wife playfully pushed down Mark on the far side of the couch, and went to whisper something in Jane's ear. They exchange a couple of words before my wife flashed me a smile, and went back over to Mark.

Jane leaned closer to my ear, and quietly told me that Mark always had a thing for cuckolding, and that they had always known about my size. She wanted me to make sure that Mark saw me fucking her, and be a bit dominating. I wish it was possible for my cock to be any harder, but having those words whispered in my ear made be wild with lust.

I looked her straight in the eyes, and smiled before I half lifted her, and half tossed her onto the couch. I lifted up her short dress, and noticed for the first time that she wasn't wearing underwear. Her pussy was completely shaven, and I locked my mouth around her pussy and began to lick at her clit.

I could hear the telltale sounds of my wife gagging on Marks cock, less that 6 feet away from me, and it made me want to dominate Jane, the way my wife was being dominated.

My cock was harder than its probably ever been in my life, when I got on my knees and began to rub my cock along Jane pussy. I locked eyes with her, and she mouthed the word "Mark", and I understood that she wanted me to make sure that he saw me penetrate his wife.

I shifted slightly, so that I was at an angle that gave both Mark and my wife a clear view of Jane's pussy, just as I started to push inside her. I knew that I am bigger than what she is used to, so I was going slow. Still, when I was about halfway inside Jane, she moaned and locked up her thighs around me, and looked me in the eyes. I paused for a second, to see if she was hurting, but she grabbed my hips and tried to pull me forwards. I got the hint and sunk the rest of my cock inside her.

She moaned, overly dramatically, and told me to "fuck her pussy with my huge cock". I looked over at Mark and my wife. She was still on her knees, with her tits pressed against his lap, and her hands on his cock. But they were both looking at me and Jane. Mark looked shocked, and my wife was all smiles, when I turned back to Jane and started to fuck her in long, slow thrusts.

I can't tell you if she was actually loving it as much as she was showing, but she gasped and moaned with each thrust, while she kept praising my cock. I have to admit, that I've never seen myself as having a bigger than average dick, but having my friend of many years moaning and begging for my huge cock made me feel incredible. It was surreal and intoxicating. I had gone into this night, worried about my wife falling for someone else, but Jane's submissiveness made that all go away.

I continued to fuck Jane harder and faster. I later learned that my wife and Mark had simply watched, while she slowly titfucked him. All the while Jane had been making eye contact with both of them, and put on a bit of a show for them.

After a while, I pulled out of Jane, and thrust my hip forwards, putting my cock against her stomach, as if to show how deep inside her I had been. That always drives my wife mad, when I do it to her.

Jane seemed to be a little unsteady on her legs, when she got up, and made me sit back down on the couch.

I could now see my wife and Mark. They were switching up positions as well. My wife went to the end of the couch, and bent down over the edge. Mark got behind her, and I saw the look on her face as he penetrated her pussy. He may have been smaller than me, but he still hit the spot. Each time he thrust forward inside my wife, I saw her big tits ripple, and I caught Jane watching them as well.

Jane was standing between my legs, facing Mark and my wife, when she lowered her pussy, to ride my reverse cowgirl. She was doing the majority of the work, and her moaning seemed more genuine at this point. I kept sneaking glimpse of my wife being fucked, and I could tell that both of their gaze was focused on Jane's pussy and my big cock disappearing inside her.

We all kept going for a while and switched positions a few more times, before Mark moaned that he was getting close. My wife is a swallower through and through, so she rushed to her knees and sucked him right as he was about to blow, she pushed his cock down her throat. Jane and I paused for a second, as we watched Mark cum down my wife's throat.

Watching my wife being a whore pushed be over the edge, and I told Jane. She jumped off my cock and got on her knees as I stood up. I started to jerk my cock, and came into Jane's open mouth. She made a big deal out of swallowing my load.

We all relaxed in the afterglow, and kept drinking for a few hours, afterwards.