Foursome with Molly and Our Mothers

Story Info
A lesbian couple getting down and dirty with their sexy moms.
2.7k words
3.92
48.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon while mom was at work I visited Molly and Jenny as they washed their driveway. I overheard them talking about how great sex was with my mom and me. They were pleasantly surprised to see me. I said sex with them was fun too and they asked if I wanted to have a foursome with them and my mom. I had never done it before, but said I would ask her when she came home. Already horny they asked if I wanted to have sex right there, right now with them. Feeling horny myself, and knowing the neighbors were not home, I accepted.

We went deeper into the driveway so no one on the sidewalk would see us and lip-locked and held each other. Molly took off Jenny's top and kissed her lips, neck, and breasts as I stood behind Molly, took off her top (none of us wore bras) and kissed down her back. She knelt to kiss Jenny's stomach as I kissed her arms, then got on all fours to kiss her buttocks as she licked Jenny's vagina. Molly kissed down her legs as I licked in-between her cheeks and sucked her anus. I kissed down her legs as she did the same to Jenny. Jenny about-faced to let Molly kiss her buttocks, as I lay face-up with my knees up and head under Molly's vagina to lick it. She licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus, as I held her breasts. Jenny sat by my legs to kiss them up to my vagina before licking that and Molly went down to let me kiss her stomach, chest, and neck. Jenny kissed up my stomach, chest and neck as Molly was on top of her kissing down her back and arms.

I lay face-down, as Jenny kissed down my arms and back with Molly kissing up my legs. I got on all fours, as Molly lay down with her knees bent and head to suck my vagina. Jenny sat on her stomach to kiss my buttocks and finger my anus and Molly's vagina, then licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus. I sat atop Molly's face facing Jenny to lip-lock with her and Molly kissed my buttocks. She licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus and Jenny slowly stood up to let me kiss down her neck, chest, and stomach. Molly sat behind me to kiss up my back and arms. I kissed up Jenny's legs. Molly then sat on Jenny's shoulders and let her lick her vagina and kiss her legs as I sucked Jenny's. Molly got off and slowly moved down to let Jenny kiss up her stomach, chest and neck as I sat behind her to kiss up her legs to her buttocks. I then kissed her buttocks as Molly about-faced to let her kiss down her back and arms.

Molly bent over to let Jenny, who bent over too kiss her buttocks. She then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus and I did the same to Jenny. I went up to kiss her back as she kissed down Molly's legs. We sat on the ground kissing and feeling each other before going into the home to eat lunch.

That evening, we relaxed at the front porch when mom texted me asking me why I was not home. I told her to come to Jenny's home at once as they had something urgent to tell us. She arrived in minutes. Jenny asked if she wanted to have a foursome with their daughters. To my surprise, mom instantly agreed.

After nine minutes of planning our moves, Molly and I stood face-to-face to kiss and take off each other's shirts as mom sat behind me, pulled down my shorts, and kissed up my legs. Jenny did the same to Molly. They took off our panties to kiss our buttocks as I took off Molly's bra to kiss her chin, neck and breasts. I kissed down her stomach, then got on all fours to lick her vagina, and mom licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus as Helen did the same to Molly. Then she kissed up her back as I went face-up, still on all fours, and put my head between her legs to kiss her buttocks while mom sucked my vagina. I lay down, as Molly sat on my face to let me lick between her cheeks and suck her anus, as mom kissed up my stomach, neck and chest. Jenny stood in front of Molly who took off her skirt and panties to kiss up her legs as I sat behind Jenny to kiss up her legs and Molly licked her vagina. Mom sat behind me to kiss up my back and arms. She sat behind Molly to kiss up her legs as she removed Jenny's top and bra to kiss up her stomach, chest and neck. I kissed her buttocks, then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She and Molly kissed. She then kissed Molly's neck, chin and chest while I kissed up her back and arms and mom kissed Molly's buttocks. She licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus, as I sat behind her, took off her top and bra and kissed down her back.

Jenny kissed down Molly's stomach and knelt to lick her vagina. Mom kissed up her back and I took off her panties to kiss her buttocks while Jenny kissed down her legs. Molly about faced to lip-lock with mom and take off her top, and I licked between mom's cheeks and sucked her anus. I kissed down mom's legs and sat under them licking her vagina. She kissed down Molly's neck and breasts as Jenny kissed up my legs. Mom went down to kiss her stomach, then suck her vagina, as I kissed up her stomach, breasts, and neck and Jenny sucked my vagina. Mom kissed down her legs as I lay down. Jenny kissed up my stomach, breasts, and neck.

We lay facedown one above another. Jenny was atop me, mom was atop her, and Molly was atop mom. Each girl kissed down the back and arms of the one beneath her. She then kissed her buttocks, licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. I got atop Molly to kiss down her back and arms, she kissed down mom's legs and mom did the same to Jenny. Jenny sat up to let mom suck her vagina, as she put her buttocks in the air so Molly could lie face-up with her knees bent and her head between her legs to suck her vagina. I sat behind Jenny to kiss down her back and arms, then lay down with my knees bent and head between her legs to suck her vagina as mom kissed up her neck, chest, and stomach. Molly moved up to do the same to her. Jenny about-faced to let me kiss her buttocks. Molly sat by my legs kissing them.

Mom sat on Jenny's shoulders to let her lick her vagina as Molly licked mine and I licked between Jenny's cheeks and sucked her anus. She kissed down mom's legs then got off of me and mom slowly sat down to let her kiss up her stomach, chest, and neck as Molly did the same to me. We then got on all fours one behind another. Jenny kissed mom's buttocks, I kissed Jenny's and Molly kissed mine. Jenny then licked in-between her cheeks and sucked her anus. I did the same to her as Molly did the same to me. Jenny then kissed up mom's back, I did the same to her and Molly did the same to me. Jenny and I sat face-to-face as I kissed her stomach, chest, and neck. Molly sat behind her to kiss down her back and arms, as mom sat behind me with her arms around my waist kissing my neck and shoulder.

Molly and she lay on the ground with their knees bent as Jenny and I, respectively lay on top of them lip-locking and fingering each other. They kissed our foreheads, set our heads on their chests and caressed us. Jenny and I faced each other we talked about the really fun foursome and how great it felt to be caressed like children. When the sun began to set, Jenny asked if mom and I wanted to have dinner and sleepover with them and said she wanted to do another foursome the next day. We agreed, then got dressed, and went in the house.

The next day, we played volleyball at Jenny's backyard, her and me versus Molly and mom. They won by one point. We were tired, but not tired enough to have sex and wore only tops, panties, and shoes. Mom and I sat face-to-face on the lawn kissing and taking off each other's shirts. Molly and Jenny did the same next to us. Mom and Jenny lay facedown as Molly and I lay atop them, kissing down their arms and backs. We removed their panties to kiss their buttocks, then lick between their cheeks, finger their vaginas and suck their anuses. We then kissed down the back of their legs before they got face-up with their knees bent. We kissed up the front of their thighs, then sucked their vaginas and fingered their anuses. They held our heads in with their hands and urinated on us, which we liked. We kissed up their stomachs, chests and necks before lip-locking with them.

We moved up to let them kiss down our stomachs, breasts, and necks, then sat on their faces. They took off our panties to lick our vaginas. We yelled and urinated in their faces. We about-faced to finger their vaginas as they fingered ours and kissed our buttocks. They licked between our cheeks and sucked our anuses as we shouted. We went down to let them kiss our backs and arms until we lay face-up atop them. We lip-locked with them, as they rubbed our vaginas and chests. We got up as I sat face-to-face with Jenny to lip-lock with her, as mom and Molly did the same. Molly and I kissed down their necks, chests and stomach as they went up. They sat on our shoulders to let us suck their vaginas and masturbate. They held our heads in with their hands and urinated on us as we kissed down their legs. They about-faced and bent over to let us kiss their buttocks as they yelled. Then we licked between their cheeks and sucked their anuses. We slowly got up to kiss up their backs and arms.

After we got to their necks and shoulders, they about-faced as we kissed and fingered each other. They kissed down our chests, stomachs, and necks, then knelt, and put our legs on their shoulders to kiss them from toes to vaginas. They stood up to lick our vaginas and masturbate. We fondled their faces, yelled and urinated on them, which they liked. We got off of them and about faced. They held us up to finger our vaginas and kiss our buttocks, then lick between our cheeks and suck our anuses as we shouted. They slowly put us down to kiss up our backs and arms along the way. After reaching the ground, we about-faced to lip lock with our adults and fondle each other's vaginas.

I went to Molly. Jenny went to mom. We kissed and lay on the grass and Molly and mom on top. They moved up and let Jenny and me kiss down their necks, chests and torsos, then about-faced to form the 69 position as we bent out knees. We sucked each other's vaginas and finger each other's anuses as all four of us urinated on each other at the same time. We kissed each other's legs, as Jenny and I lifted ours. Molly and mom went face-up with their buttocks atop Jenny's and my faces and let us kiss them and finger their vaginas. We licked in-between their cheeks and sucked their anuses. They went down to let us kiss down their backs and arms. We lay facedown and they kissed down our backs and arms until they lay atop us, facing our buttocks. They kissed them and we fingered each other's vaginas. They licked between our cheeks and sucked our anuses as we yelled, then turned 180 degrees, as we lay face-up with our knees up to lip-lock with them and feel each other's buttocks.

We kissed their heads, put them on our chests and caressed them as we chatted. Holding our bodies, Molly and mom said they liked being caressed like kids. Feeling dirty from lying on the grass, we showered together and washed our clothes in Jenny's bathroom.

Jenny and Molly a few days later told mom about the threesome they had with me before the first foursome, upsetting her. She asked why I did not tell her this. I asked why she was making a fuss about it, as I had sex with them before. She said she was worried I would leave her which I threatened to do in 10th grade when she refused to let me date, noting her own bad experience with teen dating that led to my birth and her being a single mom. I said I was upset back then and no matter how much we argued or disagreed on anything, she was my mom and I would always love her. Also, since I was dating a girl, I could not get pregnant. Seeing that, mom was relieved, but said she wanted to have sex with Jenny and Molly to be fair. I said to do it if it made her happy and that night, they met by her car on our driveway.

I watched from the house's front window. They sat on the hood with Jenny in the center to kiss and feel each other's exposed body parts. Jenny lay on the hood, Molly stood and bent forward on it, and mom sat under her, kissing up her legs as she kissed Jenny's. Molly took off Jenny's pants and panties to suck her vagina. Mom took off Molly's to suck hers and masturbate. She then sat behind her to kiss up her thighs. Jenny lay facedown on the hood to let Molly kiss hers. Then she kissed Jenny's buttocks as mom kissed hers. She licked between Jenny's cheeks and sucked her anus, and mom did the same to her. Jenny stood and leaned forward on the hood as Molly took off her shirt to kiss up her back while mom went up to do the same to Molly. She held Molly's bra and vagina and kissed her neck and arms as Molly did the same for Jenny. Molly about-faced and mom took off her bra to kiss her chest, as Jenny kissed down her back and arms. Jenny lay face-up on the hood. Mom took off her bra to kiss down her neck, chest and stomach. Molly sat on Jenny's face to let her kiss her buttocks. She then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus as mom sucked her vagina.

Molly sat on the hood. Jenny bent over on it with her feet on the floor to kiss her legs as mom kissed hers. Jenny sucked Molly's vagina, as mom kissed her buttocks, then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. Mom kissed up Jenny's back and arms as Molly moved down to let her kiss up her stomach, breasts and neck. Molly stood up to kiss down Jenny's neck, chest and stomach while mom fingered her anus and kissed her shoulders, then lay on the hood. Molly sat by her, took off her top and bra and kissed down her neck, breasts and stomach as Jenny knelt by her legs and kissed them after taking off her skirt and panties. She then sucked her vagina as mom sat up to let Molly kiss down her back and arms.

She lay on the hood as mom sat on her face to let her kiss her buttocks as Jenny sat on her stomach to kiss mom's stomach and chest. Molly licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus and Jenny kissed her neck. Mom about-faced to let Molly lick her vagina as Jenny kissed down her back and arms. She got on all fours to let Jenny kiss her buttocks. Then she licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus, as Molly sat next to her and kissed down mom's legs. They sat on the windshield with mom in the center to kiss and feel each other's bodies.