Fourth of July

Story Info
A couple reminisces and more under the fireworks.
911 words
4.33
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sneak onto the golf course just before dusk. There's a great view of the fairgrounds from the east hill. We can see the lights of the carnival and hear the band play Stars and Stripes Forever. We put our blanket down in the perfectly manicured grass and Callan opens two beers. I kick off my sandals.

"Best seat in the house," he says as he passes me a shandy.

"Absolutely." I take a swig. We used to work this carnival while we were on summer break from university. "Do you remember the Ferris wheel?"

"I remember a lot of things about the Ferris wheel."

"The time it broke down? And we got stuck at the top?"

"Mmmmmm," he says. "I remember that."

We were trapped in the air for over an hour. I'm not really scared of heights but I got more and more panicked as the seconds dragged by. The large, round car wasn't enclosed and the wind was picking up.

Callan tried in vain to comfort me but eventually settled for distraction. He danced around the pole in the middle of the car to make me laugh, and when that didn't work, he got on his knees and pushed my legs apart. He slipped my underwear off and chucked it over the edge. He yanked my hips to the edge of the seat and stuck his head under my skirt. I closed my eyes and held onto the railing with both hands. He went down on me until the ride got moving again.

"How about the arcade?" I ask.

It was the first summer we worked together. The first week we met. We closed the arcade together on a Sunday night and got into a heated argument over who was better at Skee-Ball. We decided to settle the matter once and for all. It was supposed to be best-out-of-three but we kept tying so the night just got longer and longer.

Sometime around midnight I hit a 360, and I giddily collected my tickets. Callan tried to wrestle them away from me and we ended up making out. We had fun, sloppy sex on the ramp as lights flashed all around us. We couldn't keep our hands off each other after that.

"The roller coaster," he says.

Getting fingered on a roller coaster had been a fantasy of mine since watching Fear in sixth grade. So when the new Twisted Salmon ride opened, we waited an extra hour to sit in the first two seats. I didn't wear panties, and he penetrated me the whole ride. We forgot about the camera, though. We bought a picture. We used it in our wedding announcement.

"Oh my God, the roller coaster," I say. "How about the lily pads?"

It was an extremely slow weekday morning. Callan and I were in charge of Game Alley. We hadn't seen a guest in ages so we decided to play our own game. For every frog I launched onto a lily pad, he took off an article of clothing. I knew the trick so I got him naked pretty quickly.

The fairgrounds were still empty so we took it up a notch. I got my last two frogs on the same lily pad so he had to masturbate for me. He was near completion when an elderly couple approached the booth. He hastily threw his apron on, and his erection tented the cheap canvas. Luckily the ledge came up to his waist. I made him finish after they left.

"The Waltzer," he says.

It was the summer after our senior year. Our last night working together. We squeezed into the space under The Waltzer and had sex while the ride was running. The music and the cars were so loud we couldn't hear each other, and we screamed our heads off. It was terrifying and exhilarating.

"The Waltzer was amazing," I say. "Do you think our sex life is boring now?"

He touches my chin and kisses me.

"Naomi. Of course I don't," he says. "Do you?"

"No, I don't think we're boring. But sometimes I do wish we were still that adventurous."

"We can still be adventurous." He shoves his hand between my thighs and bites my neck. "Take off your clothes."

I slowly undress. He takes out his cock and jerks himself until he's hard.

"Get on your knees," he says.

He drops his pants and I kneel in front of him. I grab his ass cheeks and push him down my throat. He takes off his shirt while I suck him. The sun is setting but there's still enough light for the people below to see us. He plays with my hair and touches the nape of my neck.

We lie together naked in the grass as the sky goes black. We play with each other so we can watch the fireworks. The skin on his shaft is so soft, and I gently stroke him with my thumb. He licks his fingertips and lightly teases the points of my nipples. His scrotum tightens and shrinks in my hand.

I can't take it anymore. I get on top and ride him cowgirl style. His fingers dig into my sides and he thrusts up into me. I lean back to watch the show, and I try to hold my orgasm until the grand finale. He squeezes my breast and arches his back. I let go as the sky explodes with light and color.