Fourway way on the Sofa

Story Info
Two guys share their girlfriends in a rough and wild 4 way.
8.5k words
4.09
16.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a knock at the door. Jenny's blonde head pops up off Chris's cock. He groans and tries to smack her ass as she walks away, wrapping a red silk robe around herself as she goes to answer the door. Chris pulls his grey shorts up over his throbbing dick. Expecting it to be Claire and Nick, he doesn't bother putting his shirt back on. He'd just be taking it right back off anyway. Jenny comes back with only Claire following her.

"Nice to see you, Claire! What'd you do with Nick?" Chris asks. He's sat with his legs spread in the middle of the sofa, not even trying to cover the boner in his grey sweat shorts. He puts his hands behind his head and rests them on his backward cap as he clearly ogles Claire's tiny denim shorts and ample tits in her halter top.

"He got held up at work. He'll be over a little later," Claire says with a pout as she plops on the sofa next to Chris. She runs her hand over his chest.

"I hope he doesn't think we're going to wait on him," says Jenny with a wicked little grin. She lets the robe drop off her shoulders, revealing a red lace bra stretched over her tits and a pair of crotchless red panties clinging to her tight ass. She kneels back down between Chris's legs and runs her hands up his thighs and under his shorts.

Chris chuckles softly. "He's no dumbass. He knows me better than that. I'll just make sure you two are well-oiled by the time he gets here," Chris mumbles between bouts of Claire's tongue tangling with his. She's kneeling on the sofa next to him, leaning down to kiss him while she continues to run her hands over his chest and arms, stroking his muscles. Chris sighs as Jenny pulls his cock out of his shorts again and gently grasps his dick before running her tongue from his balls to the tip of his shaft.

Chris takes his hands off his head and reaches to Claire's tits, caressing them through the thin white material. He can feel her firm nipples against his palms. The top is tied behind her neck. He reaches back and tugs on the strings. The knot gives and the top falls over her stomach, releasing her breasts. Claire lifts her right knee over him. She's now straddling him as he grips her ass and pulls her towards him, moving her tits up to his face. Chris's lips lock onto her left tit as he sucks and bites her nipple.

Jenny is now plunging her head down around Chris's cock, her spit running down his shaft and balls. Chris lifts his crotch up slightly each time she goes down on his dick. She tugs on the waistband of his shorts. Obediently, he raises his hips up more, pushing his cock down her throat as she pulls the shorts down over his ass. She comes up for air as he brings his knees together some pressing against her hips: she moves back and pulls his shorts off the rest of the way.

Claire has knocked off Chris's cap and has her fingers in his short, sandy hair, holding his bearded face against her tits as he alternates between nipples. His hands are squeezing her ass cheeks through her tiny shorts. With Jenny gone, Claire sits down on his lap and starts to grind on his cock. Chris releases her tits from her mouth and grimaces slightly: the denim from her shorts is rough.

Smacking her ass, he orders, "Get those goddamn shorts off!"

Giggling, Claire climbs off him to comply. Jenny is stood next to them. Grabbing his cap and putting it back on backwards, Chris stands up and firmly moves Jenny toward his spot on the middle of the couch, pushing her down to sit on it. Kneeling, he spreads her legs. Jenny is a natural blond. The red crotchless panties stand out against her pale skin. Chris rubs his hand on her blonde, trimmed landing strip before sliding two fingers into her shaved pussy. Leaning down, he licks the top of her vagina, finding her clit. He presses his lips around her clit and sucks, lashing it with his tongue. Jenny groans and pulls her legs further apart, encouraging his cunnilingus. Her juice soaks his beard and runs down his chin. Chris is stroking Jenny's g-spot with his fingers as he tongues her; she's bucking her crotch into his face.

Claire has pulled her shorts off and taken the halter top off the rest of the way. Now naked, she climbs back on the sofa, straddles Jenny, and lowers her cunt to Jenny's face. Eagerly, Jenny starts lapping at Claire's pussy lips, tonguing her pierced clit at the top of each stroke. As Chris eats Jenny out, he's looking up at the view past Jenny's tits and watching Jenny ravish Claire's shaved snatch.

Keeping his mouth locked around Jenny's clit, Chris pulls his fingers, slick with cunt juice, out of Jenny's snatch and starts to probe her asshole. She moans into Claire's cunt as he prods his index finger, then both his index and middle finger, into her back door, simultaneously slipping his thumb back into her pink pussy. Jenny bucks harder against his face, crying out a little. He looks up and sees she's stopped tonguing Claire and is focused on the tongue lashing her own cunt is getting.

Claire climbs off Jenny, her bald cunt slick and shiny from her own juice and Jenny's spit. She runs her hands over Chris's shoulders and back as he holds Jenny's legs spread, still sucking and tonguing her clit while he finger fucks her ass and pussy. Claire finds a silver butt plug on the end table with a bright pink gemstone on the end and puts it in Chris's hand.

Grinning, he sits up from Jenny's pussy and slides the cold metal plug into her cunt. She's soaking wet and the plug spreads the lips of her pussy easily. He pulls it back out and presses the tip against her asshole. Jenny reaches down and starts to rub her cunt as Chris works the plug further and further into her tight ass, finally slipping it in. Her ass sucks the plug in, tightening around the thin shaft between the plug and the pink stone.

Butt plug firmly ensconced in Jenny's ass, Chris stands up. Claire drops to her knees and starts to suck his cock. He stands, hands on his own ass and hips thrust forward, letting Claire swallow his cock and stroke his shaft, watching Jenny rub her clit and finger her own cunt with the butt plug sparkling in her asshole.

"Lick my balls, baby. Suck on my nuts," Chris mutters as he spreads his legs, grabs his shaft, and pulls it up toward his stomach, giving Claire clear access to his balls. Obediently, she slides her tongue back to the base of his balls and licks his taint before swirling her tongue around his left nut. She presses her lips against his sack and slowly sucks his balls into her mouth. Chris groans in pleasure, gently stroking his shaft. Then he pulls her head back with his left hand, guiding his cock back to her mouth with his right. She smiles in anticipation.

(Side note: Claire and originally Nick set this tryst up after an orgy several weeks ago than included Chris and Jenny. Claire discovered then that, in addition to loving anal, a good rough fuck drives her wild. Nick's loved dominating Claire the last few weeks and they decided to give her another level of a seeing to again today.)

Chris presses his cock into her mouth, holding her firmly by the hair as he pushes his shaft down her throat. Claire gags a little, grasping him by the hips as he pulls her off his cock then immediately plunges his dick back down her throat. Holding her head firmly, he starts to thrust, repeatedly sinking his cock in her throat.

Jenny groans again, clearing enjoying watching the face-fuck. Chris turns toward her, pulling his cock away from Claire, thick spit streaming off the end of his prick, and bends over Jenny. He lines his wet cock up with her juicy cunt. She stops rubbing her clit and spreads the lips of her pussy apart, exposing the darker pink interior as Chris presses into her. He slides his cock in balls deep on the first thrust, his nuts resting against the cold pink stone of the butt plug.

"Fuck," he swears, as her tight cunt grips his cock like a vice and he feels the firm bulge of the plug in her ass press against his shaft. As he starts to thrust, he leans over Jenny, plunging his tongue in her mouth. She starts to suck his tongue like she would his cock. She strokes her lips up and down, sucking his protruding tongue while he pounds his cock into her swollen cunt.

Claire crouches next to them and leans in to kiss Chris. He pulls back from Jenny and plants his lips on Claire, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She kisses him, then starts to lick and suck the beard on his lips and chin, tasting Jenny's pussy.

Grabbing her by her hair, Chris holds Claire to his lips firmly before pulling her away from him and pushing her head toward Jenny's crotch. Obediently, she leans down, pressing her nose against his pubes as her tongue gropes for Jenny's clit. Chris paws at Jenny's tits with his left hand and slides his right down Claire's back to her ass. His fingers slide over her asshole before reaching her cunt. She's soaking wet. He hooks his two middle fingers into her wet snatch, probing her sex.

Jenny moans in pleasure as Chris continues to fuck her with Claire's lips locked around her clit. Chris slides his fingers in and out of Claire, rubbing her juice all over her pussy lips and asshole. He pulls his cock out of Jenny. Claire immediately sucks him into her mouth. He releases Jenny's breast and rests his left hand behind Claire's head, holding her down as he continues to thrust into her throat. With his right hand, he continues to finger fuck her. After holding her down a minute, he withdraws his rod as Claire gasps for breath.

"Put my cock back in her," he grunts. Claire grabs the base of his shaft and lines him back up with Jenny's pussy. Immediately he's rhythmically thrusting again with Claire's face smashed into his and Jenny's joined crotches, pleasuring Jenny's clit.

Feeling Claire's pussy gushing around his prodding fingers, Chris puts his left hand on Claire's head again, holding her on Jenny's cunt as he withdraws his dick. Fingers still thrust into her snatch, he firmly tugs her off the couch. She awkwardly crawls around to the floor between Jenny's legs, getting in a better position to continue licking Jenny's cunt.

Chris finally pulls his fingers from her hole and stands up. He looks around and grabs a bottle of lube. Straddling Claire's ass, he pours lube over his cock then her ass. She yelps as the cold liquid hits her asshole and runs down her cunt. Stroking his cock with his right hand, Chris grabs Claire's hair in a rough ponytail with his right hand and holds her down in Jenny's cunt. When he presses his cock against Claire's tight ass, she yelps again and jerks involuntarily but Chris keeps her face buried in Jenny's sex. Claire's asshole opens around his knob and, grunting in pleasure, he continues slowing sliding home in one slow, smooth stroke.

He pauses, balls deep in her ass, while Claire breathes heavily into Jenny's cunt. When Claire starts to suck Jenny's clit again, Chris draws his cock out then firmly thrusts back into her ass. He gradually gains pace until he's pummeling her ass with hard, deliberate drives, his hips smacking into Claire's soft bubble butt.

Jenny starts to moan, clutching her own tits, as she watches the brunette eat her out while getting her ass fucked. It is more than Jenny can take. Crying out, Jenny bucks her pussy into Claire's face as an orgasm rolls through her body. Chris fucks Claire a few more times before coming to a pause, rod buried in Claire's ass as he watches Jenny come off her orgasm. Claire is gently licking along Jenny's pussy, careful now to avoid Jenny's sensitive, swollen clit. There's a thin sheen of sweat on the three bodies.

Abruptly, Chris pulls is cock out of Claire's ass. Straddling Claire and walking forward, dick swinging, he leans down and manhandles Jenny over on the couch before plopping down in the middle, legs spread and arms stretched along the back of the sofa. His hard cock is bobbing in his lap and his expectation is clear: he wants his cock sucked.

Claire, already in position on the floor in front of him, grabs his dick, slick with lube from her ass, and licks from his balls up the length of his shaft. Jenny, rousing from orgasm recovery, gets on her knees next to him on the sofa and leans down, takes his cock from Claire, and slurps his knob into her mouth. Chris spreads his legs a little more as Claire moves back to his balls, licking and sucking at his nut sack.

Chris smiles and leans back into the couch, keeping his arms stretched across the back, watching the blonde head bob up and down his dick while the brunette worships his balls. After a bit, Claire releases his balls but continues to caress them with her right hand. She pulls back slightly, watching Chris's cock disappear into Jenny's mouth. Tentatively, Claire puts her left hand behind Jenny's head.

Chris grins broadly, "Yeah, Claire, make her swallow it. Do it, baby. Get it down her!"

As Jenny descends on Chris's shaft, Claire presses Jenny down. Chris lifts his hips slightly, watching Claire force Jenny to deepthroat his dick. A deep moan of pleasure courses through him as Jenny chokes on his cock. Claire repeatedly brings Jenny's head up, then pushes her back down Chris's phallus, causing thick spit to run from her mouth down Chris's shaft and balls. Almost involuntarily, Chris grabs Jenny's head as well and helps Claire hold her down, his cock buried down her throat.

"That's right you little slut, chock on that cock," Claire mummers as she watches her friend gag on Chris's thick dick.

They both release Jenny's head and she pops up, gasping and smiling, wiping the thick spit off her face. Chris stands up and looks around. He steps to the end table and grabs another bottle of lube and an egg vibrator. Then he hooks his arms under Claire and throws her up on the sofa. She plops back, laughing.

He looks at Jenny. "Spread that bitch's legs for me, baby," he orders. Claire wiggles around so she laying crossways on the sofa, left leg hanging off the edge. Jenny grabs Claire's right ankle and pushes her leg back, spreading Claire's sex. Chris stands above them, admiring the brunette's shaved cunt and perky B cup tits with small dark nipples, before kneeling down in front of Claire. Pouring lube on the vibrator, he turns it on and slips it into her pussy. She moans and reaches down, spreading her labia so he can see her pierced clit. Chris lubes up his left hand and slides two fingers in to her, pressing the vibrator against the g-spot before plunging his face into Claire's cunt.

Chris's chin is buried in Claire's pussy and his lips are locked around her pierced clit. He's lashing her fast, making the ring bounce against her sensitive nub. Claire is grinding her crotch into his face, hungry for the orgasm building between her legs. Chris continues to press on the vibrator buried in her as Claire starts to scream, Jenny holding her leg up and back, as she cums all over Chris's face, juice running down her snatch and over her asshole.

Chris sits up, face slick with cunt juice and admires the woman below him, her tits heaving as she tries to catch her breath. Jenny leans down to suck his lips and chin, tasting Claire's pussy. Claire's pierced clit is red and swollen and she's still whimpering a little from the vibrator still buzzing in her cunt. Jenny pulls aware from Chris's face and turns around on the sofa. He watches as she faces and straddles Claire. Claire's legs are pinned back by Jenny's as Jenny lowers her pussy toward Claire's.

Chris slides two fingers in Jenny's slit as he starts to twist the butt plug in her ass with his other hand. She shudders as he slowly pulls it out, her asshole gaping in the plug's absence. Reaching forward he pushes the plug against her lips: she sucks on it. Then he offers it to Claire who licks and sucks the smooth metal plug. Then he takes it back and pours lube on the plug before pressing it firmly into Claire's asshole.

Her well fucked ass accepts the plug easily and she moans as the fullness of the plug in her ass with the vibrator still buzzing her cunt. Chris pours lube on Jenny's ass. The liquid runs in and around her hole, over her cunt, and down onto Claire's pussy. Then, with one leg on the couch and one on the floor, he mounts Jenny's ass with one thrust, immediately pulling out and slamming back in. She yelps at the sudden invasion, his solid cock filling her up entirely differently than the plug.

Jenny presses her ass back against Chris. "That's right, fuck me, big man!" she taunts. He grabs her ass and starts to rail his dick into her tight hole, pushing her down on Claire beneath her. Jenny squeals a little each time he bottoms out in her bowels. He fucks her hard and steady for several minutes, his effort working up a sweat.

Abruptly, he pulls out and immediately rams his dick up Jenny's cunt, hands pressing down on her back as she starts to lift up. He continues his pace, pumping his dick in and out of Jenny's wet snatch, pressing down on her shoulder with one hand and pulling her hair with the other, forcing Jenny's back to arch, and pressing Jenny into Claire as he fucks her.

Again, without warning, he pulls out of Jenny, stepping back a little. He slides his fingers into Claire's pussy, withdraws the vibrating egg, and slides it into Jenny. Then he moves forward and buries his cock in Claire's cunt. Chris continues to fuck Claire with the same intensity he was pounding into Jenny. The plug in her ass rubs his dick as he uses the little fuck toy below him.

With a deep grunt, he pulls out of Claire and slides his cock back up Jenny's ass. The vibrator in her cunt buzzes his cock and balls as he begins to pummel Jenny's ass with his dick. Chris's balls tighten but he's deep in the rut and doesn't care. With a guttural roar, Chris slams his cock deep up Jenny's ass, balls twitching as he busts a nut deep in her guts.

"Damn, bruh! Save some pussy for the rest of us!" quips Nick. The three heaving, sweaty bodies piled on the sofa all jump. No one had heard Nick come in.

"Shit, man. FUCK YOU!" pants Chris, not pulling his cock out of Jenny's ass. The girls start giggling below him. Each time Jenny laughs, her ass pumps his dick a little. Finally, Chris steps back, his semi hard cock popping out of Jenny's ass.

Nick is quickly stripping down in the corner of the room. "Sorry I'm late, y'all. Glad you waited on me!" Eyeing the girls stacked on the sofa, "Who's gonna clean that shit up?" he asks with a smirk, watching Chris's load seep out of Jenny's ass and down her cunt.

"Your girlfriend, dude," retorts Chris with a wicked grin. Chris swaggers over, slides his fingers into Jenny's slit to remove the vibrator, and scoops his hand across her snatch, gathering the cum on his fingers. Then he moves over and feeds his fingers to Claire. She sucks and licks them clean. Meanwhile, Jenny climbs off Claire and gets down on all fours on the rug. Nick has walked around for a better view, forgetting to finish undressing. He's down to socks and a black wifebeater, a massive boner swinging in front of him.

"You're not done, girl. Clean this little whore up," Nick orders.

"Oh, yes sir!" simpers Claire. She slides off the couch and crawls over to Jenny's ass. She licks from her clit up past her asshole, slurping the cum and lube off Jenny. Chris plops on the sofa, relishing a moment of post-nut contentment and watches the show. Nick, meanwhile, is kneeling behind Claire, one hand on his cock and the other reaching forward to toy with the plug in her ass. He spreads her ass with one hand and pushes his dick into her warm, wet slit.

He quickly gets a rhythm going. The room is filled with the sound of his hips smacking her ass and Jenny's quiet moans as Claire's tongue plays in her ass. Nick bends down to grip Claire's tits as he fucks her, then he slaps Jenny's ass. She yelps and laughs in surprise. Nick straightens up, keeping a steady rhythm plowing Claire's cunt, and starts to toy with the butt plug again. He tugs, causing her asshole to widen and expose the fat part of the plug before he pushes it back in. He tugs harder as his cock slides in and out of her. The plug pops out. He leans forward, pushing Claire's head away from Jenny and down to the floor and works his way off his knees onto his feet, keeping his cock in Claire. Pushing forward, he presses the butt plug against Jenny's asshole. Despite Claire's "cleaning," Jenny's ass is still well lubed. Jenny presses her ass back toward him and the plug pops in easily.