Fox On The Road 3 - Blaze

Story Info
Our human herione finds her elven and ogrish new friends.
6.1k words
4.6
865
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

I probably look like an oaf stumbling through town. I've been here occasionally -- it's pretty much the end of the world as far as my travelling experience goes -- but never after the gates were closed. I certainly never had to find a way to get in after that time. I giggle, remembering how I did today. Maybe I should have tried it earlier - that was surprisingly easy. But then - I wouldn't have been before yesterday.

I look around with my mouth open. There are actual lamps hanging in front of houses, every window is lit, people are walking around, talking, just mingling, all kinds of places are open. In my village the only place people go to after sunset is the inn. And back home again.

Talking about Inn... I thought I know the way to where my friends probably are. Hopefully still staying, but this town looks quite different in artificial light. And I pay more attention to the lights than the actual street, so I manage to get lost like a bumpkin who never left her village. If the elf and the half-ogre could see me now I'm sure they'd be terribly amused. This place must hardly be more than a glorified version of my village to someone who has been in the Capital.

I address a human male down from my horse to figure out where I am.

"Excuse me, good Sir...", but he just passes me by without looking up. Rude. Townspeople are so unsocial. But then again, they might meet new people almost every day. And probably not just nice ones. I wonder what it is like to live in a place where you don't know everyone. Hard to imagine. Although - I look around. That also means I can bed people I never met before. Which is something that somehow has never really occurred to me up until yesterday. I smile. Try to ask a human woman who at least looks at me but doesn't respond, either. Well, this can take a while. I try to look around to find my own way, when I hear a voice from down below. Further down than I'd expect it even from up my horse.

"You're looking for something, lassie?"

I blink -- a dwarf looks up at me, in chain-mail and a belt, a long beard reaching down to hi... their belly. I've met a few dwarves, they're not common but the mines in the mountains beyond my village attract a few coming through at times. It took me while to figure out they're not all males, despite their beards. But I still have not yet found out how to differentiate them. I also learned they don't mind if you address them without referencing a gender. As long as you don't pick one at random. And then - they sometimes have the same problem with humans, it seems.

"You are a female, are you not? I'm quite sure I got you humans down and when I thought I have it figured out, I see a woman wearing pants...."

I feel myself blushing but they snicker. Obviously all dwarves wear the same clothing - at least it seems so to me, so it shouldn't be a big thing that a woman wears pants. Not for them. But they apparently know it is for us.

"I... yes, I'm a woman... and... well, friend dwarf. I - seem to be a bit lost. Which is slightly embarrassing. Not my first time around this place. But..."

The small figure snickers

"I'm not familiar with this place enough to show you around, human. Unless... Where are you trying to go?"

"The Tavern..."

The one. This place still is not big enough for more than one, even though I've seen it from the outside and it's notably larger than the one back at home.

"You're in luck, young lassy!"

I feel mildly embarrassed the dwarf not only got my gender but also my age right while I have not the faintest idea about both of theirs.

"I'm going there myself. If you don't mind walking, I can guide you. I'm afraid I can't keep up with that mighty fine horse of yours."

"Of course. Forgive me, I should have gotten off anyway talking to you. I'm not used to riding", I apologise, climb off of Moonarrow's back.

"That's better. Still too high up for my taste, but definitely closer to the ground than many other humans, already, aren't you lass?"

I laugh, tempted to kneel down, but unless it's a true gesture of submission, making yourself smaller than you are while talking to them is considered an insult. I'm glad I have at least some experience with dwarves. I wonder what will happen when I meet species I never met before. That must be challenging for people out there in the world. But then again, people getting into contact with other species would be used to it, right?

Lost in my thoughts, I only listen to the dwarf talking with one ear. And they are quite talkative. I know dwarves have an image as being grumpy miners, but even my few encounters with some at the tavern disproved that one. Just how my first lovers hardly matched the idea I had of elves or ogres. I wonder how many more species I'll get to know and be surprised over. But then, the elf I met on the road Very much acted like your typical elf, so I guess there's a core to some cliches. What do other species think about humans? If the first impression they get of us are as lowly as the two town guards - maybe not too much. I should really make it a goal of mine to leave a good impression.

I stop and notice the dwarf looking at me. Silently - for the first time since we met.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said we're here."

My eyes find the front of the local Inn. I don't think I'd have recognised it if they hadn't told me. It looks utterly different in the light of the lantern swinging on its porch than in broad daylight.

"Thank you friend dwarf. May I pay you for your kindness?"

I know the dwarven society is quiet a materialistic one - at least I think I know. Most dwarves happily offer help out of kindness, but they still consider it good manners to be offered a compensation.

"No need, lass, let's say you owe me the pleasure of your company when you're a little more -- focused."

They smile at me and I blush. They have notice my mental absence it seems.

"Will you be staying here for long?"

I hesitate. Very good question.

"I -- actually don't know. I hope to find friends who stay here, but I haven't made any plans as to how or if I will stay with them..."

The dwarf nods

"Out in the world, without a plan or a goal. You humans are -- weird. But interesting. Well, if you do stay, do find me, I'm in the company of some of my friends. I'm sure you'll find and repay me with the pleasure of your company!"

I nod with a warm smile.

"Thank you, friend dwarf. I will try."

I look after them, lead Moonarrow to the stable, behind the building, making sure she is well cared for by the young boy waiting there for guest's mounts, and then follow the dwarf into the inn.

The common-room takes the whole lower floor and is at least triple the size as the one at home -- and filled to the last seat while that one was usually never more than half full. The noise is overwhelming as are the smells of ale, sweat, food. The dwarf nods to me and goes to a table across the room where their party sits -- more dwarves in chain-mail and leather, all bearded, most wearing helmets. All other patrons are human, even though on one table sits a trio of tall figures, their hoods up, their faces in shadows who can be pretty much any race. Except for the ones smaller than humans... How mysterious. I can't suppress a grin. Probably just humans anyway.

I turn from the crowd and move to the bar, addressing the Innkeeper behind it.

"Good, Sir..."

He strangely reminds my of my former boss at home: same stout stature, same receding hairline, same utilitarian clothing, apron and all. Maybe Innkeepers are a species of their own. I suppress a giggle.

"What do ya want, lassie?"

Same tone of voice and polite mannerisms, too.,

"I'm looking for friends."

He grins, showing his crooked teeth.

"Sure, a lass like you can find friends easily here!"

Oh, boy.

"I already have the. Two special friends."

"And?"

"The told me they stay here at the Inn."

"Ah. Why didn't ya say so. what are the names?"

Yeah. About that. My friends -- my lovers -- surly - have names. That I never bothered to ask.

"An elf and a half-ogre. I guess you don't have many of those in here?"

His eyes widen.

"You - are friends with -- them?"

I only raise an eyebrow.

"How in the plains does a nice clean lass like you get to know..."

"So they're here then?"

I feel no need to justify myself to anyone. Let alone him.

"Yeah."

"In your best room, I presume?"

He nods.

"Which is where?"

He points to the staircase

"Last door."

"Thank you good Sir."

I smile, feel a warm relief. I hadn't really doubted them being here -- only a slight nagging that the elf's letter might have lied to me, but why would he do that after paying quite well for the night... no need to entertain me any more, he could have just left. I nod to the Innkeeper and turn to the stairs.

"They only paid for two!"

He calls after me

"If you mean to stay you'll have to pay extra!"

I turn around.

"I'm pretty sure my friends paid you enough to rent your whole house, if I know them right."

The Innkeeper shuts his mouth and keeps quiet.

"Thought so."

I turn again and walk up the stairs, down the long hallway, toward the door at the end of it. I take a deep breath. my heart has begun to beat as fast as it hasn't since I made my decision to take this path. They won't turn me away, will they? They didn't just consider me a plaything for a night and only left the coins - the fucking Huge heap of GOLD coins - to get rid of me? But then they wouldn't have had to write me the letter in the first place and tell me where they are. Still -- I can feel my heart beat in my ears and my mouth go dry when I knock.

From inside I hear a familiar voice.

"I told you we have no interest in you getting us a companion from your local whore house for another gold, if we need company we can get it ourse..."

The door opens and the elf stands before me. Interrupting his spiel, staring down at me. I clear my throat.

"I didn't know there is a local whorehouse in this town, I thought those only exist in the big cities."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Well, they don't advertise, given the - silly religious restrictions around here are even worse than in bigger human centric settlements... and it's usually not worth mentioning, the good wenches surely don't stay in places like these, so we tend to get our nightly company from tavern maidens, mostly. Think you know anyone we could ask?"

I grin at him.

"I'm not even surprised you already forgot the tavern maiden you broke in last night, you elvish perv!"

"Let the woman in, dammit, it's getting cold in here with the door open!", another familiar rumbling female voice calls from inside the room.

I look down the elf for the first time -- I somehow haven't even realized he's naked - and has a hard one. I feel myself blushing again. So handsome.

He steps out of the door-frame and lets me into the room where I spot the half-ogre -- naked also, as if the two have no time to lose with clothes when they're in private. She stands up from he floor in front of the fire in the open chimney -- I actually find it petty warm, the elf sure doesn't seem to mind, either. Maybe ogres are sensitive to the cold? But then why does she only wear... I don't get to finish the thought, she hugs me, almost crushing my ribs in her muscular arms. Almost - it feels she has long practice in how to moderate her strength not to hurt more fragile lifeforms.

"I am SO glad you came!"

I hug her back, smell her heavy, musky smell. I already missed it after a day.

"Are you? You just lost our bet!"

The elf closes the door and steps in, puts his arms around us both joining the hug.

"I didn't Think she'd have the heart to get out of her life, but I was really hoping it!"

I frown.

"You made a bet about that? And you bet against me?"

She growls.

"Well, not AGAINST you. Just because you wouldn't have come doesn't mean you'd not be happy were you are."

"Well... I... wouldn't have... I guess. "

I feel my face flush to the confession and damn my stammering. The elf nods.

"Thought so. I was really considering to stay and try to persuade you in person, but I'm glad I left the choice to you, little human."

I nod.

"Thanks. But would you not... you know -- call me that..."

His silver laughter fills the room.

"It's not that you bothered to tell us your name."

"Well, neither did you."

"We don't usually share names with -- one night stands. Especially not when they keep us as busy as you did, little human."

The half-ogre grins, her sharp teeth exposed.

"But now that we're more than one time sexual partners..."

The elf bows.

"My name is Arasadil!"

The sound of the elvish word from is tongue sounds -- enticing, he has a very nice voice even when speaking a human language, but when he speaks elvish it must sound like music played on silvery bells. I feel myself swoon.

"That means 'celebration of love by the sacred lagoon' in your language."

"That so beauti.."

The half-ogre's laughter interrupts me.

"More literally translated it means 'Gang-bang by the Forrest Pond'. His mother named him after the event of his conception."

The elf -- Arasadil -- stares at her shooting daggers from his blue eyes.

"It was a sacred forest pond and a ritual orgy, not a... ah, forget about it, Daisy!"

I look at the half-ogre getting up from her place by the fire as he emphasizes the name.

"My name. Is. Gach'Brag, you scrawny pond baby!"

" 'Ball-crusher'. Sure it is. The name you gave yourself after learning Ogrish. Ms. Dearhart -- your Very human mother..."

He winks at her.

"...calls you Daisy whenever we visit her, so I very much assume that's the name she chose for you."

Gach'Brag moves a step towards the elf and close a big hand around his throat.

"And only my mother and people I love may use it. That excludes you!"

"That not what you said ten minutes ago then I made you com... Hggg."

The half ogre fist closes firmer around the elvish neck. I raise my voice.

"I like Daisy. It fits you."

She shoots me a sinister look.

"So does Gach... Ch.. "

The ogre word gets stuck in my throat.

"Gach'Brag!"

"Gach'Brag. Ball-crusher. Cool. You're both, really. Sweet and dangerous. I know, girl, I met both sides last night"

Her sinister look dissipates and she grins bearing her fangs.

"I like you. You may call me Daisy. When were in private. Not in public!"

I nod

"Thank you. Daisy."

With that she drops Arasadil back to his feet. He pouts and pats some imaginary dust of his naked shoulder like he wears his fancy coat.

"We still don't know your name little human. Very unfair!"

"My name is... I... "

"Forgot your name? Are we that intimidating?"

I shake my head.

"Of course not. It's just... it's.. so provincial name. And everyone who know it I just left behind, I..."

"Want yo leave your name behind, too?"

I nod.

"Understandable. Ask Daisy Ball-Crusher Dearhart here. Perfectly normal to pick a new name in a new life."

"You think I can?"

The elf nods.

"I don't assume you were issued any identification papers in your end of the world?"

I shake my head.

"Nobody does here. Or cares about such things."

A new name. I open my moth. Then shake my head. I had not thought about that part. Yet.

He hums.

Looks at me, up and down. His eyes get stuck on my mother's cameo around me neck.

"May I?"

As I nod, he lifts it from my chest.

"Very nice. That's a..."

He looks closer and his eyes widen.

"That's fire opal - I've only ever seen one he the royal jewels back at home. How did you get this?"

"It was my mother's?"

He frowns, looking at me.

"I was under the impression you're not very wealthy. Did you keep secrets from us little human?"

"No?"

Now I frown.

"Why?"

"These Gems are only found in the outer reaches of the southern continent. There are hardly any ships going from here to there and the natives are not very friendly and rarely trade. And even there the fire variation of opals are a rare commodity. These must be among the rarest gems in this part of the world. And the most precious. They're so rare the mages haven't even had the opportunity to fully find out if and which magic powers the hold."

I gulp

"My mother had it all my life, I don't know where she got it from. You're sure it's a real one?"

He nods

"This fire is not forgeable, even by magic. Your mother must have had some pretty impressive adventures before settling down."

He lets his finger explore the engraved running fox. Then he strokes my red golden hair.

"Amazing. What an incredible heirloom. The rarest fiery fox for such a beautiful little vixen. How about that. Fire Vixen?"

I frown.

"As a name? I might as well call myself Burning Pussy!"

Daisy laughs a deep belly laugh, filling the room.

"She's got a point. For a member of such a distinguished species, you tend to be amazingly blunt about such things, Aras."

He harrumphs.

"I thought she might appreciate a name that evokes her beauty and her family history. How about... Do you know what Reynard means?"

"My book of fairy tales calls foxes that."

"Indeed. A poetic, elvish denomination. And... Blaze instead of fire? Blaze Reynard?"

"Blaze Reynard."

I let the words roll off my tongue. I like them. They make me feel good. Fit me like glove. I nod.

"Blaze Reynard!"

"Fancy."

Daisy makes a bit of gagging noise hearing that word

"As to be expected when You pick a name"

She slaps the elf's ass.

"Maybe you should look at a book once and you'd appreciate it more."

"I like it!"

I try to calm the mood and Daisy nods with a grunt.

"Right... enough about that... how do you intend to pay up for your lost bet, Dai..."

A growl from the half ogre makes him stop.

"... Gach'Brag? I have all our money,"

"I still OWN half of that even if I let you take care of it!"

"Well, but -- I can hardly pay myself my winning from our shared funds."

The muscular female grunts.

"Stop making a fuss about it just because we have a new companion, I assume you remember perfectly well how I pay my debts to you when I have them..."

Arasadil smiles mischievously.

"I was hoping you'd say that", he giggles, as Gach'Brag goes to her knees.

I lick my lips and sit down on the bed -- the one bed in this room, I notice now. It's a strange sight, the massive broad form of the half ogre on her knees in front of the slender elf - it looks like she could break him in half.

When she opens her mouth, her teeth brightly glistening, the two fangs protruding from her lower jaw like daggers, it also seems she could take off his long, pale cock with one bite. She probably could do either, but she's surprisingly gentle -- surprising on the surface at least, it's not really a surprise to me. I got to know both her rough and her gentle side last night. Her ogre strength while her fingertips and tongue are huge, but sensitive, probably from her mother's human side.

Many men, I'm sure would get cold feet - probably lose their hardness at the sight of the set of huge sharp teeth and fangs approaching their cock, but of course Arasadil is used to it, knows very well the skills and talents of his friend's mouth. I have to giggle still at the thought of their first time, wondering if he at least flinched when the predatory jaws targeted in on his precious manhood.

Now he does nothing but enjoy it -- the half-ogre closes her lips around the marble shaft, making sure her teeth don't cut. Or at least only barley -- I think some of his groans probably stem from them scraping over his cock just ever so slightly. Last night he did enjoy that, I remember. For a few minutes they seem to forget about me, I watch them with keen interest feeling my pussy getting tingly and wet -- wet enough to feel my juices run down my thighs. Eventually, Arasadil opens his bright blue eyes and looks at me.

minski
minski
99 Followers
12