Foxbutt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll need lube, decides Thomas. He reaches out of the shower and into the medicine cabinet, in which is hidden a bottle of hair-raisingly expensive silicone lube which Thomas ordered the day he moved out of his parents' house, along with a slender toy suitable for the inexperienced but curious butt - just to see what all the fuss was about.

He grabs the toy while he's at it, leaving the lube on the rim of the tub. Equipped with a suction cup, its natural home is the wall of his shower. Thomas considers it briefly, turning it this way and that, before opening his mouth and sliding his tongue across it.

"Or he," they said, thinks Thomas. If it is a he, then...

His long muzzle envelopes the toy to its base, his tongue curling around it like a corkscrew.

Jesus... okay, so this mouth is perfectly suited to sucking dong, that's good to know.

If it comes up, I mean.

Thomas slides slowly down the wall until he's lying in the bathtub with the water landing splashily on the tail twitching between his thighs, a fine spray kissing the underside of his testicles.

He uncaps the lube, applies it to his right hand and aching penis, and slowly strokes his palm down his length.

The sensation almost makes him cry out - he bites down on the toy instead.

Probably not an awesome habit to get into, he thinks, easing up. As his fingers reach the knot in the base of his penis, he feels sensation spread outwards towards his navel and thighs.

Maybe my nerves are still getting rewired, he ponders, looking down at his dick in his hand. A jewel of precum beads at the tip. Some of what I'm doing here feels like I'm touching something that's an inch or two outside of my actual body.

Wrapping the fingers of his right hand gently around himself and beginning slowly to stroke, Thomas uses his left hand to pull the toy out of his mouth. He notices for the first time the muzzle in his peripheral vision - once upon a time he would have seen the tip of his nose in the corner of each eye when looking down. Now, a lengthy orange muzzle extends far further into his vision, blurry and translucent.

He closes first his left eye and then his right, noting how far the muzzle extends into his field of view. He looks down and crosses his eyes; a black spot appears in the middle of his vision as the two sides of his nose converge, a blurry shadow sprouting white whiskers.

Thomas sticks out his tongue and waves it around, curling it back over his nose.

That tongue would be useful with girls too, he ponders. His eyes ease closed; Lily enters his mind, stepping shyly but confidently towards him, her feet padding either side of his hips, his abdomen, his shoulders. She looks down on him and gives him a cute little wave, her wetness glistening above his lips.

Do I even have lips?

Thomas' fingers play gently over the tip of his penis as Lily slowly lowers herself, allowing him a long, slow lick - his elongated tongue slides from the softness between her buttocks over the deeply flavorful crease beneath her, slithering wetly against the firm bump of her clitoris, soft and encouraging sighs.

Thomas' pressure builds as his mischievous tail twitches, tickling him between his buttocks, reminding him of the lube, the toy.

It could be a he...

Thomas grins and looks down at himself - his penis glistens, and he watches his fingers as he maps new sensations.

Or Lily could strap something on, and...

Thomas feels a flush of heat to his cheeks.

...lift my tail.

A second or two later, Thomas is lying face-down in the tub, the shower spray turned off. He hits his nose on the tub floor a couple of times trying to orient himself - he'll get used to it.

Probably.

The slender toy in his left hand, he smears lube across it, the silicone amazingly slippery and warm. He reaches behind himself with slick fingers and gently explores; small pushes and teases. Then he grips the toy, reaches back, and imagines Lily.

"You ready, Tom?" she asks. Thomas nods, his face against the tub's warm plastic. He imagines Lily gripping his hips, easing herself slowly forward.

He feels the tip of the toy gently touch between his buttocks, push a little deeper, find the sensitive resistance of his anus.

Thomas takes a breath, and relaxes. With the slightest gentle pressure, the slender, slippery toy slides comfortably home inside him, and he lets out a contented sigh.

In his mind's eye, Lily breathes warm into his right ear, asks him if he's okay, he murmurs "Mmm-hmm," and he pushes his rear up against her lap, warm pressure on his buttocks, Lily lying heavy upon him from butt to shoulders.

His tail swishes around randomly, and bats his forearm. Thomas grins, pushing back a little before pulling forward, his penis rubbing against the bathtub, moving the toy gently out, then ever so slowly sliding it back in again.

He moans, breathy and quiet, his voice amplified by the tub. He quickly stops himself, conscious of his neighbor, and just listens to the quiet squelching of the small toy as he slithers it gently back and forth inside himself.

"Can I..." a smile in Lily's voice, asking tentatively - "um... hold your tail?"

Thomas' hips rise, presenting his backside to Lily. She grips the base of his tail, gently but firmly, and pushes herself forward. Her loins contact Thomas' hindquarters with a wet slap. She thrusts, slowly but deeply, pushing herself firmly into him as Thomas - no, Lily - fondles his penis and balls.

The sensation in Thomas' cock is altogether too much - he has no experience holding back and teasing himself with this new equipment. His lips curling into a toothy snarl, he clenches around the toy as a jet of semen squirts from him, splashing on the tub floor. His orgasm breaks inside him a moment later - more pulses flow in bursts from his penis, hot, strongly propelled, splattering.

Thomas rests his cheek against the tub floor, panting. Carefully he withdraws the toy. He wants to flop face-down on the tub floor and whisper "Wow" to himself, but he's conscious of the mess he's made and doesn't want to get it on his new fur, so his fluffy bottom remains upraised, his tail pointing skyward.

He's aware of heat in the tip of his ears, which are six inches above the top of his head.

This body's gonna take a lot of getting used to, thinks Thomas, still panting.

And I'm going to be late for work!

***

In the apartment next door, old Mrs Henderson hears friendly young Thomas frustratedly squeaking "No, don't go back in, I still have to pee!"

Being a decent person respectful of the privacy of a nice young man who listens to her stories and patiently looks at the pictures of her great-grandchildren, she decides to immediately forget what she's just heard and pay it no mind whatsoever.

A few minutes later, she decides to do the same for the exasperated "Oh, Jephuph Chriphst" that comes through the wall over the buzzing of Thomas' electric toothbrush.

He's going to be late for work, she thinks, heading to the kitchen to make herself a nice cup of tea.

***

More coming soon, posting here for early feedback. Please let me know what you think of the story so far!

12