Foxx Inc Ch. 01 - The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she made an obvious display of running her tongue along her lips and said, "You must be aware that your diet directly affects the taste of your semen. Are you not?"

At this point any thoughts about work life balance were thrown to the curb like an ex's CD collection. I knew my mouth was hanging open. Her large breasts swayed and jiggled as she spoke. I now noticed that her areola were very dark and her nipples quite hard, and easily seen through a not-quite-there top. Forcing myself to look back up at her face I cleared my throat and said, "I think I see. Shall I get back to answering these then?"

She nodded and smiled back at me, "I'm happy to hear that. And yes, please do. I would like to conclude your interview today."

For a very brief second I considered how I might feel if I were a woman being asked to, ah, service the male members of the firm as a prerequisite for employment. Don't be too hard on me for acknowledging that I, and my hard-on, didn't mind one bit.

It only took me a few minutes to write out short answers to the questions, after which I passed the questionnaire back to her. She read over my answers, nodding every now and then. "So, Thomas, you can call me Ashley, if you like."

I don't know what, but that didn't sound like what I should call her. "Thank you, Ms. Olson," I let out a long breath and notice a flare to her nostrils. It felt like I made the right choice, and I said, "What's next?"

"For one, you should know this aspect of the position is obviously off the books, except for the salary, which is an additional fifty percent over your normal pay." I nodded and could not suppress a truly shit-eating grin. She raised an eyebrow that again indicated mild irritation, "Is that not acceptable, Mr. Jeffries?" She delivered my name in two words with a notable pause, more like 'Mister. Jeffries." The tone was all heat. Clearly the Mr. & Miss Smith was strong with her. I liked it. Alot.

I shook my head and tried to refocus, if only for a bit. "No, it's not that at all. It's just, well, you're telling me I'm likely to be having sex with any number of women here, -and- you are going to pay me for it?"

Maybe she was acting, but her expression was one of sincere offense. Again with the stutter pronouncement, "I am certain I just characterized the additional pay as -stud- fees." As I gaped at her statement, she unbuttoned the top half of her blouse. Yep, no doubt about the solid nips, flushed face and suddenly deeper breathing. Actually I can't tell you how I noticed or remembered that given how aware I was of her body and my hard-on.

Her restatement of 'stud duty' made me smile. Then I said, "Again Ms. Olson, you mistake my meaning. My comments were meant as 'I can't believe you want to pay me more for this.'"

Her face relaxed at once and she stood and walked to stand between the desk and myself. For the first time I noticed the scent of an aroused woman. "Mister. Jeffries, contrary to what you may think, finding someone for this job is not easy. It is simply not possible to advertise for a proper, well, cocksman."

Well, that did it. There was no unhearing something like that. Stud was one thing, but 'cocksman?' Somehow it meant nothing to me even as I could completely understand it. I once more tried shaking my head to clear my thoughts for a moment. I remembered something she said that seemed suddenly relevant. I said, "What did you mean by more personal information?"

She finished unbuttoning her blouse, and then shrugged it off, her body now bare from her waist up. Her breasts were nothing short of magnificent. I was staring and completely unable to stop myself from reaching out and taking them in my hands. She purred, then put her hands over mine and said, "Don't think poorly of me, Mr. Jeffries, but I contacted Tilly."

Yet again, I found myself surprised. I'll tell you the story later, maybe, but Tilly was another Sailor, my off-the-books roommate and more girlfriend than fuck buddy for the past two years. We'd parted amicably when I left the Navy. Probably important to this story, she was my fourth and to date last sexual partner, and she'd been equal parts ravenous and patient with me. While I'd always figured I'd done right by her, the look on Ashley's face spoke volumes to the review I seem to have been given. I hadn't formed any kind of response and was still kneading her gloriously full tits when she asked in a low voice, "Thomas, is it safe for me to have unprotected intercourse with you today?"

"Well, yes and no? If you mean am I disease free, then yes. If you mean could I get you pregnant, the answer is yes, so then no, it's not safe. And you're trusting someone you just met?"

"Thomas, I have read a rather thorough synopsis of your life and the government feels you are trustworthy. Should I not?" I nodded, and she continued, "And you just gave me a most sincere and thorough answer to a simple question." Then she leaned down and gave me a thoroughly debauching kiss on the lips that left us both panting.

She held my face in her hands, "I should mention that in this arrangement the person in the Firm initiating the encounter is required to provide protection." Then I watched with continued surprise as she sat on the desk, put her feet on the arms of my chair and lifted her skirt to show me a very bald and equally wet pussy. I noted she was an inny, at least right then. As she relaxed back on her elbows she said, "To continue your interview--" and her voice cut off. Most likely because by the time she had those words out of her mouth my lips were locked on hers. Her pussy lips of course.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, "I do love a man who needs little direction. I was going to say, well, fuck it!" and she she held my head firmly in place.

She was hot, wet, vocal, and very responsive. Darting my tongue in and out of her pussy and around her lips, I was as eager to please as I had ever been. In moments, feeling she was ready for it, I thrust two fingers into her and pressed at her g-spot. With my free hand I reached up and grasped one of breasts. "Oh, fuck yes," she moaned, "lick me!" Her moans and words guided me to the things she liked, nibbles on her lips, sucking on her clit, all of which I did with abandon. It had been almost three months since the last time I had sex, and I wasn't about to let this opportunity get away. I attacked her pussy with passion, hungry for her moans and words.

A long string of "Mmmmm, yes, mmmm, fuck! Mmmm, oh my god!" poured out of her and I kept up my efforts. Then, within only a couple of minutes she sat up, grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pressed my face hard into her pussy. "Fuck! I'm coming!" Hearing that, I tried to keep my efforts steady with what had got her there, strongly rubbing her g-spot with her clit firmly between my lips and teeth. Ten, fifteen seconds went by, and then she let loose of me and sagged back onto the table. "Very, very nice Mr. Jeffries."

I stood and removed my shirt. Through lidded eyes she watched as I pushed down my pants and underwear. She smiled when my slightly longer than average cock (as accurately reported on the questionnaire) came into view. "Would you please have intercourse with me now Thomas?"

I said, "If you don't think it terribly rude, I would rather fuck you, Ms. Olson."

"Mmmm, that sounds fine to me," she said with a husky voice.

Placing myself at her entrance, I pushed into her in one long, languid stroke, luxuriating in the snug, warm and wet feel of her pussy. Fully sheathed, she gave me a squeeze then placed my hands on her breasts. "Be rough with my nipples; I'll let you know if you go too far." I took her breasts in my hands, pressing them together even as I started to pinch her nipples. Her back arched as I did so, suggesting I was at least not going too far. I withdrew and started fucking her with long slow strokes.

After a few minutes of simply enjoying the feel of her, I asked, "So, how many women are we talking about?"

"My your cock feels good," she purred, "Mmm, what was that? Oh! Yes, we currently have forty five on staff."

Damn her pussy felt great as she gripped me on the way out. I reseated myself with a sudden quick stroke and she gasped. "I do believe I have found a satisfactory replacement," she said as she smiled at me. My thrusting slowly became more and more forceful, and urgent. She stopped moaning briefly to say, "I may have forgotten to tell you something important."

I heard her, and didn't process it. My thrusts were now getting frantic, and my partner knew quite clearly what that meant. "Mr. Jeffries, when you are servicing a woman in the Firm and she is wearing blue or black lipstick, you are to ejaculate in her mouth when you finish." As she said that I had that feeling you get when you know you are a few seconds from orgasm. And it finally registered she was wearing black lipstick.

"Better get in position then, Ms. Olson!" I grunted through gritted teeth as I pulled out of her delectable pussy.

She slid off the table and to her knees in front of me. Placing her hands on my buttocks she took my cock in her mouth and began to bob her head as she attacked me with her tongue. Already past the point of no return I grabbed handfuls of her hair but did not pull her to me. As she sucked wildly on the head of my cock I grunted out that I was coming. Then, I teetered on the edge, that glorious edge of not quite there, and then I quite literally saw stars as I exploded in her mouth. I could not see how much I was coming, but it sure felt like a lot. I shot several strong bursts into her mouth before she gave me one last suck and I collapsed back onto the chair. I grinned stupidly at her as she appeared to swish my ejaculate around in her mouth before swallowing rather demonstrably. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, she leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips. "Quite acceptable Mr. Jeffries, quite acceptable. You need to increase your water intake and consider adding some pineapple juice, but quite acceptable."

"You mean, if I take the job," I said with some cheek.

"Monday, 0900," she said, apparently ignoring my statement. It had been frivolous after all.

"Will you tell me what Tilly told you?" I asked.

As she dressed she answered me very offhandedly. "I contacted her, had her sign and NDA, then paid her a large amount of cash to characterize you as a lover."

I followed her lead and began dressing. "To be precise, I did not ask what did you ask her, but rather what she told you."

She kissed me, then smiled, "So very much the right choice," and she patted my cheek, "When you pay people upfront they may tell you nothing, but they never lie. She gushed on about you, which is something you should look into, before she paused, then said quite steadily, 'eager, pleasing, vigorous, energetic, trainable,'" she paused for effect, "and very good. Why, is he available?" Her look said, 'that's precisely the words she used. "And the last thing she said before I thanked her was, 'you snap him up.'"

I didn't have anything to say to that except that I might have to look Tilly up soon.

Ms. Olson adjusted her skirt and donned her top before picking up her jacket. "As you might expect, Mr. Jeffries, we have policies and procedures." She winked at me, then took a pamphlet from the desk and handed it to me as she sat on the desk in front of me again. "That contains everything you need to know. Please commit it to memory by Monday."

I took the pamphlet and she said, "One other thing, you can play up the fantasy element."

"Fantasy element?" I asked.

She smiled, a brilliant expression on her face. "You are the hunk of a package delivery man. The building super who always has just.the.right. tool. You are the plumber showing up when the poor lady of the house doesn't have the money to pay." She pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear, "Dress the part and keep these women happy." She kissed me hard after that speech, a furious and inspired attack on my lips and tongue. I was almost ready to go again when she stopped and pushed me back.

After I finished dressing as she watched me, she looped her arm through mine and escorted me out of the building. "I'll start you off at three. See you Monday at 0900 for orientation."

There was the twenty-four hour time again. "Three? Or nine?" I said, a bit confused.

As she pushed me out the door she winked at me and said, "Servicing three of the staff per day, starting at oh-nine hundred."

I don't remember the drive home as all I did was replay the afternoon in my mind and smile like an idiot. Well, a happy, grinning idiot. I was looking forward to some weekend reading and a little uniform shopping before starting work on Monday.

12