FPGA Gets a New Pro

Story Info
Young golfer joins Pro golf Ranks as romance develops
5.6k words
4.32
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2001 and the newly renamed ladies professional golf association had just renamed their organization. This came with strong support from all area's of professional and amateur golfer's all over the world.

Headquartered south of Jacksonberg, FL, the new organization's sign was changed out front on the hearty and luxurious campus. Renamed the 'Female Professional Golf Association that year, there was a new exodus of players from the amateur ranks that declared themselves pro's by adjusted regulations allowed under the newly formed charter signed by the board members.

Much media attention and hype throughout the golfing industry included the PGA, FPGA, golf channels, sports networks, sports magazines, as well as golf magazines. The last one was their largest supporter of the new organization.

New applications for becoming members of the FPGA came in droves. Overall, there were approximately 300 apps from all over the world seeking membership into the FPGA.

What was significant about all of these apps, was one particular female prodigy. This prodigy was a confident young lady, whose game was on the rise. It was only overshadowed by her dads' inability to understand her massive potential success.

Melissa Wend had been playing the game since she was five years old. Melissa was a fine young woman, who looked every bit of twenty-one years old. Not many knew her all that well. Only a hand full of women on the tour knew of her. They didn't know how charming, sweet and respectful she actually was, but they would learn and begin to like this young lady soon enough.

Melissa was a tall, long legged young woman. Melissa didn't physically show any signs of where her strength, as far as her distance came from, but she could hit the ball 310 to 340 yards easily. She out drove almost every female golfer she's ever come up against. Her fairway and tee to green percentages were incredible.

This tall cute young lady had a good following when she played competitive rounds of golf. She even played against men who were good and handily beat the pants off them when she was even much younger.

As she grew up, she'd play against champions of area golf clubs and began to overcome them.

"How can she do that? She hasn't any apparent strength. She has that thin frame and no obvious sign of power", many men would say. Others said it was hidden.

When they said it, other conversations would light up around the clubhouses afterwards how she was able to do it.

So how does she do what she does so well? The answer lies in three contrasting vicinities. One was her legs. Being as long as they were gave her a hidden power, which was a distinctive advantage. She was athletically versatile and when she pivoted her hips through her back swing, her modestly wide hips brought the advantageous power.

Her last asset was her upper body strength. For a young lady, she was much stronger and more physically mature then she wanted to be then most females her age.

Melissa was a phenomenon before her time. She looked as if she was 21 or 22. She was not and that was worrisome to her, her dad, and to Tour representatives. They guaranteed her parents, while she was on the tour; she would have a 'nanny' to take care of her. This 'nanny' became her surrogate parent in the form of a Guardian.

Why that was, the media asked all the time was because Melissa wasn't 21. Melissa was much younger. Her interest and her welfare had to be kept in check! She was a sweet intelligent young woman. She was well educated. However, she was one thing above all and that was impressionable.

She was very impressionable! Her Guardian, Sandy Gustafson always kept guys away. They didn't know anything about her.

But why the guys, why keep them away? Isn't she playing the ladies pro tour one asked?

Yes, she did play the FPGA, but she also played in several men's events while on the pro tour.

The guys loved it. They loved the competition. They loved playing with the attractive young woman who could play the game very well and at the same time was extremely polite... and much more then that too.

After about 4 months on tour, Melissa arrived for a men's tournament. This was a mid-major tournament. It wasn't prestigious. It did, however, give her experience against male's who would toughen and grow her game to unquestionable heights.

Melissa was matched with a men's amateur in the first round. He was a younger man like her who had his own phenomena going on. Not much was known about him either.

As they played, the gregarious young man made small talk, when possible. He had nothing to lose, as he felt honored to be able just to play in the event. On the other hand, she was out to prove a point that week. She was out to prove that women, if trained properly and practice long enough, women can compete with men on their playing ground.

With that said, Melissa didn't converse openly with Tad Hebert, the young amateur. In fact, she had said something to her Guardian who in turn had requested from the tournament officials asking that Tad please refrain from conversing with her. She didn't want the distraction at that time.

So after the 14th whole, he was approached by an official. Tad being embarrassed, called over to her, and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it all."

She smiled politely, waved delightfully back to him as if she was smitten by the guy. She was a little bit, but she wasn't going to become involved while playing in a tournament or anytime soon, she thought.

Tad liked how she waved and remembered it for a long time to come.

After finishing her first round that day, she quietly went back to the ladies' showers, undressed, and took a quickie to refresh her self. Coming out afterwards, many men took notice of what she wore.

She didn't wear stylish outfits females wear her age. In fact, she did wear more age appropriate outfits, which would catch the eye of many younger men on the tour.

Her shapely legs could be identified easily as she wore a nice defining short skirt with a plaid button down top that enhanced her 'larger' upper physique. Yes, Melissa definitely was mature in specific respects.

The men were "very happy to accommodate her". Her Guardian was not appreciative that they 'thought' along those lines. She knew what they were thinking. She tried to keep all of them at bay.

But as men are, they would approach her in various ways breaching what shouldn't be breached! Their interests vacillated between Melissa and her Guardian, Sandy. Eventually, someone would charm Sandy a little and chip away at a semi-toxic exterior. Sandy would liken to a 31-year-old pro golfer. He was not aware of any transgressions going on between the other tour members and Melissa.

Like everyone else, they knew nothing or very little about Melissa. All they knew was she was a great ball striker. Yes, she was a exceptional golfer. She could hit it into cross winds, swirling winds, and hit into the most difficult pin placements quite well.

That's what impressed them about this little known young lady. The other's, well, they just liked having an attractive slender and mature appearing young lady out there relieving some of their stress.

Sandy knew many saw it that way. Melissa knew she was getting attention from guys who were maybe too old for her, but she liked some of the attention. On the other hand, she'd become a little conscientious of the looks she'd receive.

One would have to at her age, but maybe she got more stares then she should have. She began to hate the fact she was physically more grown-up in her upper body then most her age.

Her mom always told her, "Honey, it's a fact of life that you will have those maternal genes and there isn't going to be much you can do about it. You can love it and flaunt it, so it's an advantage or you can do something about the 'problem'. These days sweetheart, with technology, a woman has various options available."

When they had that 'heart to heart' talk, which Melissa never forgot, she became proud of her 'heritage', to a degree and slightly flaunted her assets while around some of those male golfers! Sometimes she would, but not always.

It depended on her mood, her situation, and her attitude. Normally she always had a positive mental attitude. That attitude rolled over and even influenced Sandy. Sandy was impressed by her mature behavior that reflected in Melissa's approach to many things in her life.

Hence, Sandy would open up a little more herself to men she met through the tours. Sandy and Melissa became closer after that men's tournament. The discussions Melissa with her own mom seemed to be similar to friendly chats Sandy and she would have.

After the second round, a young man who was twenty-two and in his third year on the men's tour, came up and offered Melissa a few compliments. She was initially shy, but thanked him. She initially giggled, showing some signs of her age, which struck the young man, Todd Randall as odd; he wasn't any wiser and essentially overlooked the possibility that she wasn't twenty-one as almost all assumed she was.

Melissa didn't even realize any of the male golfers thought she wasn't as young as she was. She just assumed they knew how old. She talked about the same issues as guys on the tour did and that's how she behaved. She fit right in and held her own.

Todd asked her, "Would you have any interest in going to dinner tonight with me? It doesn't have to be anywhere fancy."

"Umm, replied Melissa, I don't think so. Thanks for the offer, but I'mmmm, uhh... not able to. I'm not a..." and she was cut off unexpectedly by the sound of Sandy's voice.

Todd didn't understand what she was about to say. She wasn't able to go out with him and she didn't get a chance to tell him.

"Melissa, shouted Sandy, you about ready to go or do you want to stay a little while longer and practice your putting?"

Todd turned around to see Sandy. He smiled at her, but she looked right past him without acknowledging his presence. She talked to Melissa as if she was a child, which was unusual for her to behave that way around Melissa anymore.

"Hi, I'm Todd Randall, said Todd. Is Melissa your sister? She played a heck of a game today. You ought to be happy for her. I was completely impressed by it."

Sandy said curtly, "Nope, I'm not her sister."

"Oh, then you can't be her mom, you are way too young to be her mom. No offense in any way, I hope you understand."

"None taken Todd; Sandy wasn't too polite. Todd, how did you do today?"

"I did okay, thanks for asking. I shot a 70. I'm one under so far for the tournament."

"Good, said Sandy, then you made the cut. That's super."

Melissa stood there as those two carried on a conversation. She began thinking about having dinner with Todd. How cool it would be to have dinner with a cute polite guy. She knew however, she wouldn't have a chance. She thought about getting a chance even to get a good night kiss. She thought she could email all her friends back home and tell them how she got a kiss from this guy. Give all the cool details of the date. She thought of other things too. She could go online and post to her journal, if she had a chance too.

"Well it was nice meeting you Melissa as well as you too Sandy. Have a good evening. Hey Melissa, think about my invitation, okay?" He turned and ran to the locker room to shower and change.

"What invitation was that, asked Sandy. Did Todd want to go to dinner with you? He wanted to take you out to dinner, didn't he?"

Melissa looked at her in shame. Sandy could tell she felt ashamed.

"Melissa, if you... well you understand what I mean. If you were older, I wouldn't have a problem. You know I mean that. I'm sure Todd's a great guy. But as your Guardian, I have to make sure you are making good safe choices and not doing stuff that could complicate your life. I have to, by law, make sure you stay out of trouble."

"I KNOW, I KNOW, said Melissa sharply, I JUST THOUGHT... ", and she trailed off.

"You thought what? What did you think", asked Sandy.

"Sandy, it isn't against the law to go to dinner with him. It isn't against the law for him to take me to dinner you know that, right. Right Sandy, it isn't is it?"

"No Melissa, it isn't. However, Melissa, if you go out tonight and your parents call and you aren't around, and then what should I say?"

"Sandy, we can make up a story, right? We could go over to the hotel now and call them and I could call first, as I've done in the past. That way they wouldn't have to call later. Then I wouldn be able to go to dinner with Todd. Maybe he would still want to go out. Okay Sandy, is that okay?"

Sandy stood there in front of Melissa. She said she had to think about it all and any possible consequences that could arise and get anyone in trouble for going out.

"Let me take a walk and I'll think about this; you go practice your putting or hit some balls and I'll be back in a half hour, okay?"

"Melissa acted very mature at that point. She responded in an full-grown response. Sandy was impressed as she walked away. Melissa watched her for a little while and then went searching for Todd Randall.

Todd changed clothes and was over by the pool. His brother and sister in law came to watch him play. They were with their kids by the pool. Todd was talking to his brother and one nephew.

Quietly, without trying to interrupt his conversation, she called his out his name. Looking around to see who called his name, he saw her. "Hi Melissa, I thought you left. Tom this is Melissa. Melissa this is my brother." They shook hands. She impressed Tom with her firm handshake.

"It's nice to meet you, said Tom, so you're the one, huh? You're the infamous one who impresses every guy here with your game and other aspects."

"Huh, aspects, what do you mean aspects", queried Melissa. Yep, I'm the one. That's me out here playing. What did you mean by 'other aspects' Tom", as she thought about her physical attributes, once again. She wondered if he meant her upper body.

"Oh no, I'm sorry Melissa. Most of the people felt you must have great athletic ability to be able to hit a ball as far as you do."

"Ohhh okay, as she smiled freely. Thank you very much."

Todd looked her over. He stared up and down admiring her beauty. She was looking at his brother Tom while he looked at her body. She did fill out well.

Tom's wife, who was also very attractive and had a becoming hairstyle, walked over. She introduced herself and congratulated Melissa on a fine round. They hit it off well. They struck up their own conversation. She also thought Melissa was 21 or 22 maybe.

From there, Todd suggested, if Melissa was able to come, to go to dinner with him, Tom, and Tom's wife. Tom and his wife were 26 and 25 respectively, so there wasn't much age difference they figured.

They agreed tentatively until Melissa could talk to Sandy. She didn't tell Todd she had to ask Sandy, but only that she had to do some other stuff first including practice a few things.

Eventually, she got Sandy's approval. Melissa would just meet Todd back at the course, and she'd go with them from there. In a couple of hours, she went to dinner with a nice group of people, but older then herself.

Sandy, on the other hand, ran into that one golfer she spoke of earlier that day and they went to dinner uptown for a meal of lobster and shrimp. All had fun. In the end, Melissa received a nice hug from Todd that night followed with a warm kiss on her cheek.

It was perfect as perfect got and Melissa was on cloud nine. Her focus on what really was important initialized. She did not see it yet. Todd wanted to kiss her on her lips but felt he shouldn't overstep his boundaries yet, since this wasn't a long-term relationship. On the other hand, Melissa would have agreed to kiss his lips openly for a couple of hours, if given the chance.

She was excited after getting home from her date and shouldn't have gone on the date in the first place; doing so, kept her awake when she should been in bed long ago. Due to her enthusiasm afterwards, she ended staying up until 12:15AM.

The next morning, Melissa, Sandy, and Todd had to get up earlier then their normal schedule times. Melissa wanted to sleep in until 8:00 in the morning. However, seeing as how the field played out the day before, she was required to be up earlier then expected. She forgot to set her alarm, whereas Sandy was up promptly. Having been awake since 6:25AM, she saw that Melissa was still asleep.

She walked in and jiggled her so she would wake up quickly! Melissa lost some of her pre-shot routines she needed and equally important, her stretching and yoga she did.

"Melissa, Melissa... you have to get up now, honey! You gotta wake up Melissa! You're gonna be very late at this point if you don't get outta bed."

Slowly, she opened her eyes but pulled the covers over her head. Sandy didn't say much however she did rustle her again. That's when Melissa realized she should wake up but wasn't aware how late she really was at that point.

"Why are you so tired, asked Sandy, what did you do last night? Did you stay up late after you got back, when you should have gone to bed? I bet you were so excited you probably felt you had to get online and chat with friends about the date, right?"

Groggily, Melissa said yes. Actually she didn't chat, she only logged into her online journal. She nodded her head using the same response. It was hardly noticeable, but Sandy understood.

Regardless, Sandy hustled her out of bed, shooed her towards the bathroom, and made her get a quick shower. In and out of the bathroom with in 10 minute's time, she put on a quick layer of make-up to 'pretty' herself up just enough to be presentable, from a woman's point of view. It would work well enough for Todd.

Having dried off, she stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself before getting dressed. Briefly wondering, she thought if she could 'improve' her looks that she didn't like.

That most important feature was her upper body. She always wondered about a 'reduction'. As her mother had told her when they had their 'heart-to-heart', do something about it if you're unhappy. She went onto think about the remainder of the discussion they had together.

Her door wasn't fully closed. She wasn't dressed one iota. While in front of the mirror, Sandy opened up the door just enough, assuming Melissa had already dressed herself and was on her way to the kitchen to get a bite to eat before leaving.

What she saw was nothing but a bare back. She always marveled at this young ladies physique and always felt compelled to compliment her, but maintained her silence. She never wanted to cause a stir or any hard feelings.

Melissa was very conscientious of herself. Being the age that she was, Sandy and Melissa's mom understood.

"Oh, I... I didn't realize you... I'll be out in the other room Melissa. Sorry about intruding prematurely."

That caught Melissa off guard. She was looking at herself, in detail. She was embarrassed and felt like Sandy intruded on purpose. She wasn't necessarily upset as much as she was mistrustful. She didn't know what to make of the intrusion.

Her entire focus with golf was gone. The complete and meticulous pre-shot routine flew out the window. Her yoga session was interrupted by looking at herself in the mirror as well as Todd or Todd and her on another date alone.

Arriving at the first tee, she was unaware that she even was paired with Todd. She had no idea. He knew, because he arrived early enough and saw the pairings. He was excited that he got to play with one of the most exciting and beautiful, pro golfers on the women's tour.

"To top it all off, she's playing 18 holes with me, he'd think to himself. It's like having crushed Butterfinger Bar on top of vanilla ice cream, he added. It's 'the tits man'... wow!"

12