Fracture Fairy Fucktales Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexual take on a classic fairytale - 3 Billy Goats Gruff.
2.9k words
4.59
13.8k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

She lay her body on the wooden planks of the bridge, soaking up the sun. It was her favourite place, listening to the river flowing underneath her and watching the brothers playing in the field. She had watched them grow over the years into the strapping solid animals they were. She often fantasised about them taking her, fucking her hard on the bridge, making her scream. Alas, it never happened.

She wasn't what you would call attractive. In fact, the villages called her a troll. Standing at 5ft 9", her long shapely legs were covered in hair, much the same as the rest of her body. Her full breasts were hidden by the mat of brown curls protruding from her chest. Though she had a pleasing figure, it was hidden by the fur. Worst of all was the odour. No matter how often she bathed in the crystal blue waters of the river, the smell would not disappear. She was doomed to be alone and watch the satyrs frolic in the fields before her.

As the years progressed the stories of her evil misdeeds had grown, like Chinese whispers, into hushed nightmares told to keep children in line. "Beware the troll under the bridge, she will eat you alive." The warnings served as a reminder at how repulsive they found her and how her life would be spent alone.

Laying in the sun, watching the brothers play she noticed their developing boredom. Each day they would chase each other around the same trees, wrestling on the same grassy mounds, and each day they seemed to enjoy it less and less.

A plan formed in her mind. Though considered just a "troll" under the bridge, she was quite creative. She spent the next few nights creating an enticing space on her side of the bridge. She dug out tunnels in the flowing hills, hung ropes from the large trees in the field, and created a pool in the flowing waters of the river. As the sun came up, she waited under the bridge for the brothers to come out and play.

The smallest of the brothers saw it first. Running up to their favourite spot at the top of the hill, his eyes widened at the playground before him. As his brothers reached him Sammie turned to them, a smile playing across his face. "Can we go? Please say we can go, that looks like so much fun."

"It does look like fun," Johnny, the middle brother added.

"We can't." Mark shook his head at his younger brother's forgetfulness. "The troll will eat you alive, you know that."

Sammie frowned for a moment, but he could not contain his excitement. "Come on Mark, she is not around. We could run over and play just for a minute. Please..." Sammie was bouncing around Mark, pleading with him, his hooves digging into the dirt of the hill each time he landed. His cock dancing with him.

"It is not safe, no matter what you think." Mark dug his hoof into the ground, stamping his authority on his brothers.

"You know, we could just try." Johnny had always been the clear headed one. "Maybe the stories aren't true."

Mark stood his ground, pondering his brother's comments. Maybe. Just maybe. "Who tries first?"

"I'll go." Sammie was halfway down the hill before Mark had agreed.

Being the youngest Sammie was also the shortest. He stood at 5ft 7". His sandy brown fur covered his legs and hips leaving his decent sized cock visible for all. His upper body was similar to his brothers, muscular and hairless. His strong chest and rippled stomach matched his bulging arms. His horns hadn't quite curved yet, protruding straight up out of his sandy blonde hair.

He skipped towards the bridge hoping he could cross it without arising the suspicions of the troll. As his hooves clomped on the wooden planks, he became aware of a pungent odour in the air. Before he could turn back the voice sent shivers down his spine and froze him in place.

"Who dares to cross my bridge without my permission?"

The words seemed to dribble out of the mouth of the creature rising from under the bridge. As she stood before him, he was surprised at her appearance. The stories of his childhood portrayed a hideous green monster covered in hair and warts. What stood before him was not that monster. She grinned and displayed perfectly white, straight teeth, no fangs in sight. Her blue eyes shined like the river below. Though the body covered in hair was true his cock jerked in the presence of the figure before him.

"If you wish to use my bridge you must pay the toll." She grinned again, a wicked grin.

"What is the price?" He was visibly nervous, his voice shaking as he asked.

This is it, she thought. I can finally get what I have always wanted. "Slide that hard cock of yours into me. Fuck me till I scream."

Sammie was shocked. He had never used his cock in that way before. Sure, he had played with it, more than his parents would have wished, but he had never stuck it in anything. He considered how he could get out of paying such a price.

"You don't want me," he finally stammered, "You want my brother Johnny. He is older than me and much bigger. He could satisfy you much better than I."

She pondered his proposal. Though inclined to accept she still required something from him. "Very well, however, there is still a payment to be made." She reached out her hand grabbing hold of his dangling rod.

He gasped at the feel of a hand other than his own on his cock. She squeezed the shaft and began to massage the length of him. His head began to spin. This was a new sensation for him. He could feel the growing tingling in his legs. He closed his eyes to savour the electricity running through him.

She had dreamed of this for years and now found herself with a young satyr cock in her hands. His length required long, fluid strokes. She enjoyed how thick he was, her fingers just meeting around the girth. Squeezing and sliding her hand over the shaft seemed to elicit a moan from him. She wanted to taste him, just once. Kneeling on the wooden planks, she leaned in placing her lips around his large knob.

The tingling was becoming intense and settled at his groin. He knew he was close. The surprise of wetness forced his eyes open as he watched his knob slide between her lips. The sight of her devouring him and the warm wetness on his rod was too much for him. He exploded into her mouth, letting out a groan as he did.

She felt his cock jerk in her mouth but was not prepared for the explosion of cum into her mouth. At first, she started to choke, but as the flood subsided, she began to lick and suck the tip, swallowing everything he had to give her. She cleaned his cock of any evidence of his payment and smiled up at him.

"You are free to cross my bridge." She moved aside and watched as the young satyr waddled his way across the bridge, collapsing in the long grass on the other side.

Johnny looked worriedly at Mark. "So, it's true, the bridge is under a spell, you can't see what happens on it. And I can't see Sammie on the other side."

"We have to go after him." Mark was about to run down to the bridge to discover the fate of his younger brother however, Johnny held him back.

"Stick to the plan. One at a time. We don't want to both be killed at once."

Mark wanted to protect his brothers, but he knew Johnny was right. If they went together neither could help the other. He nodded at Johnny and watched as he headed towards the bridge.

Crossing the wooden planks, he smelt her before he heard her.

"Who dares to cross my bridge without my permission?" She rose once again from under the bridge. "If you wish to cross my bridge you must pay the toll."

Johnny was just as surprised as his brother had been. She did not look like the stories he had heard as a child, in fact, apart from the smell and the fur, she was quite attractive. His cock agreed as it began to rise at the sight of her.

"What is the price?" he asked, excited to know what was in store for him.

"Take that huge cock of yours and slide it into my pussy. Fuck me hard right here on the bridge."

Though Johnny had fucked before, he wasn't sure how he would go with a female form before him. Her breasts were huge under the fur that covered her body. Her swaying body caught the sun perfectly and he observed a glistening wetness between her legs. He wondered what that looked like having never actually looked there before.

"You don't want me," he replied, an idea forming in his head, "You want Mark. He is the oldest and has the biggest, thickest cock. He can satisfy you better than I could."

She considered his explanation while watching his gaze. Fresh juice escaped her pussy as his eyes stared at the gap between her legs. She had another idea. "Very well, however, there is still a payment to be made." She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his knees. Standing before him she placed a leg on his muscular shoulder. Her swollen pussy was level with his face. Grabbing his horns, she pulled his face into her crotch. "Eat me and make me cum."

Unlike the rest of her the lips before him were naked and put off a sweet tangy fragrance. He snaked out his tongue to lick the length of her slit. She moaned as he tasted her. His tongue slid up and down, enjoying the reactions his touch elicited in this creature. This was new for Johnny and he was excited to explore this region. His tongue found her pussy and drove in. She whimpered and began to waver. His hands moved around her back, pulling her to him and hold her up.

She felt she would cum as soon as his tongue entered her. Her body shivered and began to sway. His hands moved to her back and drew her closer to him. She relaxed into his strong arms and let the sensations build in the pit of her stomach. She moaned as the tongue left her pussy and nearly fainted as it flickered over her clit. She grabbed his horns to keep her balance as wave after wave of electricity flooded her body.

He found the nub just under her lips and flicked his tongue over it. Her body suddenly shook violently, a moan escaping her lips. He could feel her holding his horns trying to stay upright. He smiled knowing he found the perfect spot. Holding her tightly he continued to play his tongue across the nerve until her body shook and her legs gave way.

His tongue continued to assault her clit causing the tingling to intensify, almost to the point of pain. He was relentless with the attention he gave her. His mouth covered the nub, sucking it into his mouth as his tongue applied pressure. She could take it no longer. She screamed as the orgasm took over her body. She shook with the intensity of the sensations, her legs finally giving way under her.

Johnny was amazed at the reaction of her body. He supported her as her body vibrated. Juices escaped her pussy and he lapped it up, loving the sweet, tangy taste of her. As he licked her clean, she whimpered, her legs shaking with each pass of his tongue. He eventually lowered her to the ground and gazed at the figure before him. She was not the monster of his childhood; she was the creature of his dreams.

She lay on the bridge, spent, looking up at him. His eyes betrayed his lust for her, and she smiled. Breathing heavily, she sighed, "You are free to cross my bridge." She watched as he trotted over the bridge finding his exhausted brother in the grass on the other side. Rolling over, she slid under the planks to wait for the last brother. She hoped he would oblige her payment request.

Mark waited for what seemed like an eternity. He lost sight of his brother as he stepped onto the bridge. On the other side he could see movement in the grass, but it was too tall to truly make out the figures. Taking a deep breathe he headed for the bridge and hoped his brothers were safe on the other side.

He was halfway across the bridge when a familiar aroma awakened his senses. The unmistakable smell of sex filled the air made his cock jerk to life. The sound of her sultry voice added to his reactions.

"Who dares to cross my bridge without my permission?" She crawled up onto the bridge and eyed the eldest before her. His brothers were right, he towered over her, his large chest pushed out to show ample muscles beneath the skin. Her eyes were drawn to the monster between his legs. She watched in awe as the thick shaft raised to greet her. She felt her pussy spasm just thinking about that pole plunging into her.

"If you wish to cross my bridge you must pay the toll."

Mark licked his lips; she was hot despite the hair covering her body. His cock ached to be inside her, and he hoped the toll would allow him to ruin her with his huge muscle. "What is the price?"

"Take that huge cock of yours and slide it into my pussy. Fuck me hard right here on the bridge."

Mark needed no further information. His 9" cock protruded out from his groin, hungry to be buried in her pussy. Grabbing her wrist, he spun her around and bent her over. Holding her hips he drove his cock into her. She screamed as his girth spread her wide and his length filled her. He didn't stop or slow down, pulling his cock out of her and ramming to full back in. She was so wet the squelch of his rod penetrating her echoed around them.

She felt like her pussy was on fire. His huge cock slammed into her pussy, stretching her, filling her. Pleasure mixed with pain as he fucked her delicate body, driving his hard muscle in and out of her. He grunted behind her, his hands on her hips pulling her back onto him with every thrust. Her pussy responded to the onslaught creating more lubricant than she had ever created on her own. The squelch of their fucking echoed along the river.

The added juice made it easier for Mark to drive his cock into the creature bent before him. His fingers dug into her hips as he pounded her sweet, tight pussy. Leaning forward he grabbed a nipple between his fingers and pulled down. She whimpered and arched her back, pushing her arse back onto him and stretching her breasts away from him, adding to the pull on her nipples. Mark squeezed harder, feeling her grow wetter still. He could feel the tension rising in his stomach. He knew he was close.

Tears spilled onto her cheeks as she felt him ravage her pussy. The sweet sensation of being so utterly filled coupled with the pain of this monster inside her confused her emotions. She felt his fingers pull on her nipple and was excited by the new electricity radiating through her stomach. She arched her back, pushing pussy back onto him and lifting her chest increasing the tug on her nipples.

Her body was on fire. She could feel the tingling again, the warmth beginning in her toes and climbing her legs towards her pussy. His hand back on her hips he thrust in one last time. She felt his cock twitch before jetting his warm seed into her. Her own body shuddered with her second orgasm. His hands helped keep her on her feet as the intensity of the release overcame her. His cock continued to jerk in her pussy as she vibrated with each twitch.

Mark could hold on no longer. Grabbing her hips, he plunged into her once more before exploding into her. He painted her pussy with his warm seed, feeling his cock jerk with each spurt. He felt her fall into his hands as her body shook with her own orgasm. With each twitch of his cock her body jumped in his hands. Spent, he pulled out of her, and gently held her till her feet could take her weight once more.

As she stood, he watched their mixed juices trickle down her furry leg.

Breathless she waved him over her bridge. Mark continued to the grass and found his brothers, both happy, health and sated. He looked back as she slid back under the bridge. The three brothers stared at each other for a moment before Sammie spoke.

"We need to cross that bridge every day."

"Definitely," the brothers agreed.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers