Fractured Chains Ch. 04

Story Info
A young woman goes for a night out.
4.6k words
4.55
4.4k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar that night was fun. I got to meet some friends of my boyfriend's, but I hated the constant reminder that he and I hadn't spoken in three full days, as per our agreement and, also, that I had succumbed to and enjoyed the wild throws of intense passion. I had taken another man's load so many times in just a short timespan, and not just any man's, but his best friend's. I had also allowed a man, whom I'd never met before, fuck my throat and almost burying his raw cock inside me. It might have been the alcohol that had me feeling down but, despite my low demeanor, the very recollection of the past few days had my crotch throbbing. I still wanted to fuck so bad, but the time just never seemed to come.

Red had her face to her phone most of the night. With every vibration and alert, she would quickly unlock it, smile, and start typing with eager haste. The light, in the dark of the bar, illuminated her face to reveal that her smile looked as though it came from her heart, and not her lust.

"Your phone has been blowing up all night. Who have you been texting?" I asked.

She put her phone down as fast as she had answered it, like I had caught her watching a dirty movie and she was trying to play it cool. "Oh, just this guy."

I had assumed that she and Jake were more romantically involved than simply fuck buddies, but he spent most of the night talking to Michael and Stacy, and hardly had his phone in his hand.

"No," she said with a giggle as she noticed me looking back and forth between him and her phone. "It's not Jake." She took a shot someone had left in front of her. "Jake is a great fuck, for sure. He has passion in the bedroom but not much of any real world applications." The table vibrated as her phone shuffled towards the edge. "Shit he's fast."

"Hopefully only with messaging," I joked while giving her a coy smile. "Seems like you got him on the hook."

Red blushed as the light, again, lit her sincere smile. "You think?"

I could barely handle the sincerity of her attraction on an emotional level to another person. The confidence she carried of a woman who knew her body and conquered with determination was out the window. The woman that had convinced me to revel in my own sexuality had disappeared. She had been replaced by this shy and giddy schoolgirl.

"Yes," I said, as a man, whom I forgot the name of, placed a shot in front of me. I must have looked at it questionably, remembering the horror stories of taking drinks from strangers, because Red took notice.

"Oh, don't worry. He doesn't have the heart to drug someone," she assured.

I took it and endured the string. "Fuck!" It was awful.

As she was looking at the screen, I caught her biting her lip. "What? Did he send you his dick? Let me see. Is it big?" I was tipsy for sure.

She pulled her phone from me and giggled. "Sorry, babe.Some things are not for sharing." She grabbed her keys and stood from the table. "I gotta go, and won't be back tonight. Let your freak self be free, girl. Go home with someone new, and love every second of it." She grabbed and wrapped her hand around my neck and kissed me. It was deep and tender, dashed with a hint of passionate desperation. A few men stared and cheered like horny simpletons. She pulled away smiling. "And send pics. Send something good and maybe I will too. Make it freaky." She yelled as she began to walk off. "The freakier the better!"

I watched as she left. Her ass was plump and well defined in the jeans she had worn out. There was no wonder why so many lovers had dreamed of plugging her ass to feel those cheeks slap against them. As I thought about Red's ass, it was clear to me that I was drunk and so fucking horny.

Another few hours had passed and the party was still going. I tried to mingle, but everyone else already knew each other, so their conversations left very little room for me to be able to chime in. Jake was still hanging out with Mike and Stacy, two people I had found too boring to spend my time with, so Jake was on his own. As I watched them from my table, I noticed her hand rested on Jake's thigh, and I felt a slight tinge of jealousy.

"Now this is a shame," came a voice on my right.

I turned. A man had leaned down on the table next to me with another on his right. For a moment, I thought I was more drunk than I had initially gauged, because it seemed like I was seeing double.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A stunning fox of a girl, much like yourself, looking bored and all alone, at a party nonetheless. I'm Bobby," he said, holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Leah," I said, shaking the hand he had extended. Despite not knowing him, I found the touch comforting.

He nudged the clone next to him. "This is my younger brother, Tom." His brother gave a smile and a flick of his hand to gesture his hello. "And it's very nice to meet you. Buy you a drink?"

"Thank you!"

"You came with Jake and Red, right?"

"I did."

"Where did Red run off to?"

"She had some personal stuff come up."

"Ah," he said, voicing his understanding. "So, how do you know them? We haven't seen you around."

"They're friends of my boyfriend."

"Oh" he said with an air of hesitancy. "And who's your boyfriend?"

"Not here," I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Sounds like there's a story there," Tom spoke up.

"You have no idea." I said as I flashed a smile. If only they knew the story it had been. "How do you guys know Jake and Red?"

"College," Tom said. "Bobby and Red used to date." He nudged his brother who gave a sigh along with an eye roll.

"That's right," Bobby confirmed with a shrug. "Then Jake happened. Such is life."

"Now that sounds like a story." I found myself to be genuinely curious, and they were happy to tell me the story.

Bobby elaborated on how he and Red had hooked up in highschool, taking each other's virginities and decided to go to college together. A classic tale of young love convinced they'd follow each other to the grave, hand-in-hand. Eventually, after throwing a party, Red had met Jake and wound up fucking in front of the entire party on the couch of their freshly lease apartment.

"At the time, it sucked," Bobby said. "But, she's a fun girl. I asked myself, 'who am I to condemn her for needing to spread her wings?' After all, she had the right idea. There are so many fish in the sea, how do you know the one you're with is the right one for you?"

I smiled, even though his words made me think about my own current situation. "That's kinda sweet, and very mature of you."

I'm not sure when it happened, but I realized my hand had rested on Bobby's thigh. He didn't seem to notice, or at least had very little to say about it. My phone vibrated as a "new message" icon appeared.

Red: "No update for two hours? Did you forget about me? Lol"

I couldn't believe two hours had already passed. I was so caught up talking to Bobby and Tom that I lost track of the time.

Me: "Met Bobby and Tom. Been talking. Heard some things about you."

Red: "Bobby and Tom? Now, that sounds fun." She included a devil emoticon. "Have you gone to the ladies room recently?"

I began to respond when a media message came through. It was a video. When I opened it up, it was a video of Stacy sitting on a toilet in a dirty dive stall with her legs spread trailing off the edges of the screen. Jake's dick was pumping her, showcasing his entire length as he plummeted balls deep into her. She was holding up her shirt with her mouth. Her tits bounced and jiggled with Jake's pumps. My pussy twitched and my phone vibrated again.

Red: "I'm with that guy we were talking about. Ask Bobby and Tom if they want to play a game. You'll love it. Send me deets and pics!"

As I sat my phone down on the table, I realized my grip had tightened on Bobby's thigh. A prominent shadow rested an inch above where my hand was, as his cock had crept down his pant leg.

"Do you guys want to play a game?" I asked.

They both smiled in tandem, as if I had walked into a trap that had been set for me. A wave of anxiety and anticipation for a reveal was coursing through me.

"What do you have in mind?" Bobby asked.

I rubbed my hand upward on his thigh, my pinky taunting the monster that had slithered toward my hand beneath his jeans..

"Dealer's choice," I said. I took my hand away after a light tap on his tip with my pinky, and finished off my drink.

"OK, It's a challenge based game. You do the challenges we ask. If you can't complete one, then you buy us a round," Bobby said. "You cool with that?"

"I like challenges."

Bobby nodded over to Tom, who sat on the opposite side of the table. "Ok. Give my brother a handjob under the table for two minutes."

I looked around the room. There were many bar goers all over the room. All of them were preoccupied with their own conversations and drunken shenanigans. I stood up from my seat, and joined Tom on his side of the booth.

With one hand, he unzipped his pants and let his cock unravel out. He was big, but nothing compared to what Stacy was taking in that filthy stall of the ladies room. I reached over, wrapped my hand around his semi-limp member and started to stroke back and forth. I felt him throb and go from limp to stiff. I found myself licking my lips as I thought about it entering me.

As we rounded the first minute, his breaths had become heavy as he started to feel it. Thirty more seconds in, and his pre-cum had begun to leak and drip down onto my fingers. I quickened my pace, wondering if I could get him shoot his shot on the underside of the table. Tom stiffed out in his seat and pushed against the table as he neared completion.

"Time," Bobby said.

Tom adjusted as he looked around the room and carefully maneuvered his hard cock back in his pants. "Well, you definitely know what you're doing," he said with a chuckle.

"What's next?" I asked. "A blowjob in the bathroom? Spill beer on my tits?" I had enough liquid courage to take on a real challenge. Something good I could really send to Red.

"Great question," Bobby said. "It's your turn, Tom."

Tom looked around the bar. "Got it. See that guy?" He pointed to a man up at the bar. He looked about early forties, camo ball cap, greying rough beard, and a beer gut. The crack of his ass poking out of his belt as he sat on the stool. My pussy betrayed my lack of attraction in anticipation of what Tom was going to say next. "Flirt with that man. Get him to buy you a drink. See how far you can go. Get his number to win the challenge. Get him alone in the bathroom and get him to cum, and you can ask a challenge of me and Bob. But you'll need proof."

I took and finished off Tom's beer. With the empty pint glass in my hand, I stood up from the table, picked up my phone, and walked over to the bar.

My heart was racing with each step, the cacophony of the bar was drowned out by the thumping beat of my nerves. The older man sat there talking to the bartender. He was clearly a regular. They seemed to be making jokes and laughing about the party. My legs grew weaker as I stepped further and further outside of my comfort zone. I was supposed to seduce a man twice my age.

I pulled my shirt down, stretching the v-cut to showcase as much of my bare cleavage as I could. My jeans hiked to the point that they pulled up the crack of my ass, showcasing just what my backside had to offer.

"I'll tell ya," he said to the bartender. His voice was loud, and slightly rough. His hands were stained and calloused from working in a machine shop or garage. The smell of sweat and oil permeated the air around him. "I love living in a college town." They laughed. " If only I were in my twenties again, fuck."

I bumped into him as I took the stool on his side. "And what do you mean by that?" I asked, leaning towards him.

They both eyed me, then the bartender gave the regular a wink and a shake of the head as he took my glass. The man gave a chuckle and leaned in to talk.

"Just guy talk. You see so many young beautiful girls, like yourself, on a daily basis, it makes you envious of your own past youth and all the fun you could have had."

"Oh, stop it," I said, giving a giggle and a playful push on his arm, which was more solid than I had anticipated. I thought of how he could have full control of me with those arms. "You can still have some fun."

He smiled with a quick glimpse at my tits. "I bet."

I squeezed my arms together, subtly pushing my tits to the limits of my shirt to give him more of a view. I was practically resting them on the bartop.

"Buy me a drink?" I asked him.

He gave a smile and shook his head in disbelief of his situation. "You seem like trouble."

"Maybe," I said as I put a hand on his knee with a gentle push. "But, what's fun without a little bit of trouble?"

He watched my hand as it toyed gently on his knee. He smiled and waved the bartender over. "What will it be?" He asked me.

"Rum and coke."

The bartender began to make the drink, a quick mix, and sat it in front of me. I thanked him and proceeded to drink half of it with one sip. I allowed some of it to miss my mouth and run down my neck into my cleavage.

"Guess I was thirsty," I joked as I proceeded to wipe off my tits. "Are you drinking alone or waiting for friends?"

He shook his head. "No, just unwinding."

"Stressful day?"

"Just like any other day," he said, tipping his drink. "But, yeah, it was a hard day."

"Do you want to tell me how hard it was?" I asked, beginning to creep my hand up his thigh. "Or would you rather show me?" I gave a squeeze, my hand close enough to feel the warmth radiate from his crotch. He seemed to be surprised but not bothered. The pace of his breath as his gut moved in a rhythm that told me he was hooked. "You know, if you need to unload."

He didn't say anything. He sat there with his heavy breaths staring at me. The heat from his dick felt like it would burn my hand if I kept it there much longer.

I bit the side of my lip as I slowly pulled my hand away. "I think I need to go to the restroom." I finished off my rum and coke and gave him a wink. I smiled and stood up using his firm arm as my anchor. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "don't hurt my feelings."

I walked off from the bar towards the restrooms. My heart pounded in my chest. I was so far out of the zone of anything I had ever done before. Tom and Bobby were watching from the table. As I turned into the dark hallway that housed the bathrooms and the door back into whatever passed as a kitchen, I was overcome by the warm smell of piss that reeked from the men's room. I caught a glimpse of the man at the bar who stood up from his stool, waved a hand to the bartender, giving the signal of, "five minutes." Holy fuck, I had him.

I leaned against the wall by the doors and checked my phone. I had gotten a few messages.

Jake: "Text me if you need a ride. Going to Mike and Stacy's."

Red (With media): "Update?"

Her picture was her mouth full of cum. Her eye shadow ran down her cheeks, peeking into view from above the edge of the picture. She had no doubt just gotten her face fucked into obliteration. A caption read, "I'm in fucking love. Round 2 time!"

The man from the bar entered the hallway. "Waiting for someone?"

"Not anymore."

He grabbed my waist with one firm hand, a grip that screamed power and control. With the other he pushed open the door and pulled me in. I wasn't wrong about his strength. He twisted the lock as the door shut and pulled me into him. His gut was firm against me. I hadn't realized just how tall he was. He was at least a foot over me.

He leaned down and ravaged my face with his. He was so eager and filled with longing. He slobbered and slithered his wet tongue along my lips and cheeks. His beard spread his spit even further, covering my face. I was repulsed by such lack of regard and decency, but it turned me on more.

"You taste better than I thought," he said.

"Satisfied with just an appetizer?" I asked, putting my hand on his crotch which felt hot fire in his jeans. "Seems like you've been very stressed."

He grunted and slid his rough, work stained, calloused hand down the back of my jeans, and grabbed my ass with a firmness that I was sure would leave behind some bruises. With a firm cup of my ass, he lifted me up off my feet, and brought my tits at the level of his eyes. His heavy breath smelled of cigarettes and beer as he proceeded to lick my cleavage where I had spilled my drink. My pussy began to twitch feeling his wet tongue slither on my skin.

With his grip in my jeans cupping the base of my ass, I felt one one of his rough fingers scouting for my opening. He spun me around and sat me down on the sink counter. He gripped the waist of my jeans and panties. I anchored myself and lifted my waist up as he ripped, with one strong pull, the entirety of my pants off along with my underwear. I kicked one leg free, the jeans hung from one ankle, and I spread myself open, exposing myself completely to him.

As he undid his pants, I felt my pussy throb as it begged for what it had been denied earlier. Once his dick was out, he began to thrust his shaft along my pussy's slippry length. I hadn't seen a dick look so angry before. The veins were so defined. It looked like it was painful for him. I watched as his precum dribbled from the tip. The cum of a strange older man was mixing with my own.

So as not to alarm him, I focused on my original mission, and subtly propped my phone up against the wall side of the counter. I had begun recording when he came into the hallway. I needed the proof for Tom and Bobby, as well as something good to give to Red, and this was something good.

"Your muff is so soft, baby," he said. "Your so fucking wet."

"Stop teasing," I said. "Shove that angry dick in me." I began to match his motions with my hips. "I want to feel you fuck my little hole."

He brought his dick back, pressing his head against my opening and, with one abrupt thrust, I felt his hard, hungry cock enter me to his base. He didn't wait for me to adjust, and continued with violent and desperate thrusts.

"Oh fuck, baby," I said, my voice had heightend and breathy as his thrusts pounded the air out of me. "Yeah. Fuck that pussy. Ugh, god, you feel so fucking good." My heart was pounding as my mind was in disbelief that I was getting fucked by the raw cock of a stranger. The thrill of it was making my body hot.

My pussy clenched like a clamp around his shaft when the toilet in the stall flush. The man didn't stop as another came out. He was one of the guys I had met at the party, a friend of Mike and Stay's. I think his name was Stephen, or Sean.

The man inside me looked to Sean and then back to me with a conniving grin that made my pussy tingle. "You gonna just stand there?" He asked as he wrapped one of his solid arms behind my back and spun me off the counter so that I was facing Sean, my upper torso and head bobbing from the old guy's thrusting. "Or you gonna help me, ugh, with this little slut?"

It wasn't part of the plan, but the man offering me up like a meal and calling me a slut drove me crazy. My pussy spasmed on his dick as it ceaselessly rubbed against my insides.

Sean looked hesitant at first, but as he shook in my line of vision from the ragdolling of my neck, I watched as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his own cock. It was ugly, if I was being honest. A huge vein pulsed on the top of it's shaft in an oblong angle and looked like it could choose a color, so it was painted with various shades of skin. His pubic hair was in definite need of a groom.

I felt Sean's hand slip underneath my head. His cock was now pressed against my face, his balls rested against my forehead. He rubbed it up and down along my cheek. I opened my mouth and felt him insert his dick into it.

12