Fragments 05

Story Info
Turning a fantasy to reality.
5.1k words
4.46
3.1k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers

This story stands on its own. But it also builds on "Fragments 02" which you can find here.

--------

I'd gone and left my cell phone at a client's house. On a small, "no profit" support job that I'd quickly performed, and then left after exchanging a few pleasantries.

Technically it was not the end of the world. I'd used our admin back end to send the phone a "wipe if you are tampered with" command which it acknowledged. I also remote changed its PIN number to something quite different and much more complex than normal. Again acknowledged. And then to keep working - I'd ported my number to a spare phone and restored the spare with the backup settings and contents of the phone left at the client. I was operational. I'd called the client and she had found the phone and agreed to keep it safe. Restored to a new phone I didn't need to rush to go get the phone. It could wait till the next time I was passing.

Which was perhaps just as well. While visiting Rita to do the minor computer support job - I'd got a little hot under my collar. I looked and liked what I saw. Her elfin, tomboyish look and loose artist's clothing disguising her rather nice-looking strawberry bottom, her flat chest with enormous nipples that poked through her shirt and her lithe strong body as she worked on her large mural paintings. While I don't fool around with clients - I had gone home and pictured Rita naked and stretched under me while I pounded her deeply. I'd even taken the fantasy a step further and imagined us engaging in a little water sport after I had drunk too much coffee. I'd jerked off wildly at the mental images a couple of times. She was a small hot ticket.

Before I went by to get the phone, I was going to have to process my lewd thoughts a bit. In the end I "processed" them by writing a fantasy story which started with the reason for the support call - factual enough - but turned to a wild, all-consuming fantasy sex romp in her bedroom. All the product of my horny imagination. I changed her name and some of the details of the real visit - so it was not a direct report on her house. But it was rather close. I published it on Literotica and was mildly amused to see it garnered many views in its first few days.

It was almost a month after leaving the phone at Rita's house that I was going to be passing without having to go out of my way. I called ahead and she confirmed she would be home and would be happy to let me have my phone "after I had paid the storage fees". She said it with a neutral tone - perhaps slightly amused - and I assumed it was just a mild joke on her part. I had a few minutes to drop by and grab the phone. I had wondered about bringing her a small gift to thank her for hanging on to it. But I had not charged her for her last service - so was pretty sure we could call it a wash if I was polite and just said "thanks."

In due course I knocked on her kitchen door and she answered. She was dressed in the same baggy shorts, a faded sweatshirt and her paint-stained artist's vest with pockets for brushes and pencils and the like. Her normal small formal handshake as she said hello and invited me in a moment. I had hoped she might just hand me the phone and I could be on my way - but she insisted I come in a moment.

"Coffee?" she offered.

So here I was - stuck between a rock and a hard place. Trying to be polite. Not wanting a coffee because it would do a number on my bladder and needing my phone back.

"I'm actually on my way to my next client" I said. "I was hoping to just grab the phone."

Rita gave me a curious look and stood up straight. Smoothing her sweatshirt down and taking the time to absentmindedly tuck it into her shorts a bit more. Her nipples were visible under the shirt and I tried not to look. My cock twitched and betrayed me a touch - but hopefully not visibly so.

"Oh, it won't take a moment" she said. "I make a good cup of coffee."

Which was true. I just wasn't really aware that Rita knew I knew this. She turned to the sink and reached over to the tap to fill the jug with water. Her loose shorts pulled tightly across her ass - defining her bottom quite clearly. I couldn't help but look and my cock twitched again. Had she pulled the shorts a little tighter at the front before she bent over? Was she deliberately showing me her ass? Didn't seem likely.

While the water heated - we made small talk about her work. She had some models on the kitchen table she had been making to help her study angles and perspective. I went over to look at them to give me something to distract myself and try and soften myself. But Rita followed me over and stood closely by me as I looked at them. She smoothed her shirt again and it looked like her nipples were a little firmer. I tried not to look. I failed.

The water got hot and she went and made the coffee - returning with two steaming mugs. First, I had to wait for it to cool a little and then I felt I had to finish it so as not to offend her. Time was dragging on and I didn't want to offend her by appearing to rush. I kept trying to make small talk. I also asked about the phone.

"Yes - I'll get it in a moment when we've had coffee" she responded.

"Have you any new art you are working on? Any pictures you can show me?" This from her to me. Said somewhat archly and I briefly wondered if she had read my mind about my last visit and my fantasy about her standing next to me while she looked at pictures on my phone. I laughed to myself but also felt a little uncomfortable. I wondered what she would think if she knew how I had fantasised about her.

"More coffee?" she asked - "Help finish the pot" and my mug was half full again. As she put the pot down on the kitchen table, she sat down close to me on the bench seat and I felt her leg pressed alongside mine.

"So - any pictures of things you are painting?" she asked again.

This was spooky. Like my fantasy almost. With coffee still to finish - I opened my current phone and tapped to a folder of pictures and went to hand her the phone to look. But Rita had other ideas. She pressed firmly alongside me on the bench and leaned in to look. There was no argument at this point - she was completely in my personal space and I could feel her lithe body pressed against me. My left hand was holding the phone, my right hanging behind me. She used her right finger to flick through the pictures on the phone and put her left hand on my thigh to steady herself. High on my thigh. If I hardened even a touch more, she would feel me. She was looking down at the pictures. Flicking through them. Her nipples clearly hardening and poking through her sweatshirt.

"Tell me," she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

And with this she breathed in firmly so her chest expanded and her nipples poked even harder into the soft thick cotton of her shirt. I wasn't sure how to answer that. But my cock sure knew what it thought of the view. Her next floored me.

"So - do you write fantasy stories about all your clients and post them on the Internet?"

Well she had me there. I now had a pretty good idea that she knew that I had fantasised about her. And that she had read it.

"I loved how you turned a quick keyboard repair and look at a painting in the basement into a full-blown orgy," was her next comment. Still looking down at my phone and still pushing her nipples forwards.

"We could use 'acrylics' as a safe word if you like."

My god - now I knew she had definitely read my story which involved her and that very safe word that I had made up for the story. I brought my right arm around her back and pulled her more firmly alongside me. She tilted her head back to look at me. Directly in my eyes.

"Like the fantasy" she said, "only more please".

I brought my left hand up the front of her shirt and brushed her nipples.

"More" she breathed and I kissed her hard.

"..and you were far too gentle in the story" she said. "I really like it very hard". You were a long way from my safe word."

She moved her left hand off my thigh and across my pants - feeling for my hardening cock. I crooked my right arm up under hers and across her chest feeling for her nipples - pulling and squeezing on them through the cloth. I put my left hand down in her lap and felt for the button on the top of her shorts. We were still seated on the bench at the table and as I fumbled around I felt her legs part under the table edge. I found the button on her waistband and undid it. She started to unzip my pants. As I started to unzip her shorts, I could smell the warm, rich aroma of her arousal escaping from under the table. I pushed my hand into her shorts. No plain cotton panties of the fantasy. I could feel silk and lace and very little of it - arranged strategically over her hairy pussy mound. She scooted forward slightly on the bench seat and raised her hips forward a little to give me better access. I extended my middle finger down the front of her mound and could feel her thick sticky wetness oozing through the lace. Her clit was swollen and poking through the small silk patch covering it, like her nipples were poking through the sweatshirt. She was offering herself to me. Spread, pushed forward and gasping as we continued to kiss.

She broke the kiss and rose to head for the bedroom off the kitchen.

I followed, hanging onto the waistband of my pants so as not to trip. At the side of the bed she turned to face me. She raised her arms over her head and I reached forward. I used the backs of my hands to slowly brush down over her very prominent nipples. I was rewarded with a feeling of them crinkling harder and pointing out more through the cloth. Then I grabbed the hem and pulled the shirt off over her head. She kept her arms above her head and slowly twisted back and forth, displaying her chest. In my fantasy she had been completely flat chested. In real life she had thin swellings of flesh. Perhaps AA. Like small side plates almost - topped with her hard brown and crinkled nipples. I palmed by way up the soft skin and grasped her nipples in my thumbs and fingers. She looked me directly in the eye.

"Hurt me good."

I pulled on her nipples which stretched under my assault and she groaned. She dropped her hands to her side for a moment, to work the waistband of her shorts over her slim hips. As her shorts hit the floor and she stepped out of them she raised her hands over her head again, tousling her short hair on the way by. She was presenting herself. An artist nude pose, but still in her panties. If you could call them that. Some scraps of mid-blue lace decorated her mound, hair escaping round the edges and through the lace. A small diamond of solid cloth at the top of her slit was distorted by her distended clit. The narrow ribbon of cloth that passed down and between her thighs was clearly wet and the rest of the thong seemed to consist of a couple of threads of cloth rising over her hips to meet at the cleft of her ass where they were held together by a small gold ring which also held the ribbon of lace that was pulled up between her cheeks. They were nothing and everything. Displaying yet covering.

Her distended clit fascinated me. She could see me looking at it.

"Make sure you spread my wetness on it and then you can treat it like my third nipple."

She stood, still twisting slightly and continued to display herself to me.

I shucked off my vest and shirt and dropped my pants, kicking them to the side. My cock was trying to desperately escape from my briefs and I could feel my foreskin trapped in the waistband, getting massaged by the elastic while being lubricated by my precum. I could see Rita looking, but she still held her pose and I stepped in and started to work her over. I wrapped an arm around her back and pulled her into me, leaning down and pulling and biting her nipples with my lips and then my teeth. My other hand, middle finger extended, slid down her belly seeking her mound. My finger contacted her silk covered clit first and I gently flicked back and forth. It was huge, like a small cock and slightly rubbery feeling. Just like her nipples. I pushed my finger into the top of the panties and reached past her clit and into her wet slit, coating my finger well with her grool and drawing it up in strokes over her clit till it was thoroughly coated. Each stroke applied like paint from an artist's brush elicited a moan. When she was thoroughly coated I grasped it between my thumb and finger like a nipple and squeezed. As I did - I sucked on her nipples and then I started to play her.

I kept suckling on her nipples. I dropped my right hand to her ass and extended my fingers deep under her cheeks, seeking her pussy and the wetness that was spilling out of her. My left hand started to gently jerk her clit which was big enough to be like a small cock. I had her by three points. Nipples. Pussy from behind. Clit.

I started to use my right finger to slick her up between her ass cheeks, coating her asshole liberally. The thread of lace from her thong was irrelevant. Around front I started to pinch and twist her clit and she groaned deeply. Then I bit down quite hard on her nipple. As she mewled her pleasure - I raised my right finger out her pussy and slipped it deep in her lubricated ass. That did it. She grunted and her head fell forward over my shoulder and her arms fell across my back. She was completely mine. Wrapped in my arms and pinned by her clit and ass to my hands. I reached with my left fingers and slipped one, then two and finally a third into her pussy. Her bush was completely sticky. I lifted her by her pussy and ass on my fingers and carried her to the bed as she wrapped her arms around my back, clinging on in her heat.

I laid her on the bed on her back and spread her legs wide. She threw her hands back over her head in abandon. I peeled what was left of her panties to the side and exposed her lips. Swollen and turning a deep pink as they started to part her hair. Her clit standing proud. I knelt and started to lean in. Her smell was incredible. Musky - sure. Wet musk with tones of maple and honey. As I moved to put my lips on her.

"I drank a lot of coffee before you arrived today. I hope that will be OK if anything happens......"

I responded by opening my mouth wide and trying to seal her whole pussy and clit in my mouth. I was almost able to and as I did - I pushed my tongue forward and started to fuck her with it. I reached up for her nipples, smoothing across her soft small breasts till I felt the buds and then I pinched them gently. She lifted her hips to meet my mouth. I moved one hand down off a nipple and started to brush between her pussy and ass with my finger. Everything was thickly coated with juices. A little texture from the lace strip of the panties heightened the feel. Each time I flicked back - I got a tiny bit closer to her asshole. Each time she jerked her hips up more into my mouth. I kept extending my finger more each time till I was tapping on her rosebud. Each time I tapped she raised herself more.

"Please"

I drove my finger up her ass, pinched her nipple and bit down on her clit. She howled.

"Fuck.....Yes"

Some minor tremors pulsed through her as she had her first "O". Her pussy leaked some more. I lapped it up. My face coated and slick.

"Now - please - go to town on me....."

She looked down at my hand and her relaxed open legs. Her sticky bush a gorgeous mess. Her swollen lips darkly pink.

"Could you try and fist me? Though your hand looks so big - please let's try."

"I need something first" was my response. I reached down and pulled my briefs off, freeing my pulsing, aching cock and blueish balls. I scooted forward and across one of her thighs. Positioning my balls over her pussy. Then I lowered myself down to anoint them with her fluids.

"Try pushing them into you - if you need to pull them and stretch them a little - do".

She reached forward with both hands - with one she spread her lips and with the other she grasped my balls - pulling them down to her open slit. I felt her clit nudging under my ball sac and then I felt her warm wetness smearing over me. My rigid cock pointed to the sky as she gently tugged my balls down more, dipping them in her honey and giving me a pleasurable dull ache. I rocked back and forth to smear the stickiness around. I rocked harder forward to encourage the fluids to creep under my balls. She got the hint. She started to stroke the wetness under and back, smearing towards my asshole. I nodded vigorously and she started to spread her wetness over my ass while tapping at the entrance. If I was not careful I would go off. I lifted off and eased back. She gave me a questioning look.

"Not yet - don't want to finish things early".

She smiled and widened her legs more - openly and shamelessly letting me see everything framed by her hair and the panties pushed to a ribbon on the side of her thigh. I started to dip a finger. Easy enough for one and then two, curled up for her G spot. She started to shudder gently. As I knelt by her side I used my other hand to play with her nipples again. Pulling them up to hardness and using their pleasure to mask my third and then fourth finger insertion. Fingers wrapped in a tight cone and thrusting gently as she slowly relaxed and parted. I rolled my thumb inside my fingers so technically I now had five fingers in her. But we had a long way to go before the fat part of my fist would go in. I kept gently rocking and each time I did - she relaxed a touch more and parted a little more.

"Remember - no matter what - only my safe word" she said.

I started to thrust a little harder each time. I pulled on and twisted her nipples. She started to grunt. Her eyes glazing as she slipped into her own sub world. Allowing me to use her for my pleasure and hopefully her extreme pleasure. I was pulling hard on her nipples, raising her thin smooth tit flesh into shallow cones. I thrust my fist harder. She started to grunt.

"Fuck. No. Ah." accompanied by her upward hip thrusts to meet my fist, her movements contradicting her words.

"Stop, you will split me. Ooff. Fuck. Noo....." but still no safe word and still she thrust up at me as her eyes started to completely glaze over.

The widest part of my fist was now so nearly in her. I pulled her tits up more and started to slap them as they relaxed down. This for me. But it seemed to please her too. My fist was right on the point of slipping in. Clamped in her cunt. Coated with her copious wetness. I pulled hard on her nipples again, twisting viciously till their dark brown showed white and bloodless between my fingers.

"No, no.....oh Yes!" she hissed.

My fist was suddenly swallowed by her gaping cunt. My wrist now framed by distended purple lips and matted bush. I rotated my hand to brush her G-Spot and expanded my fingers like a Mediaeval torture pear. Expanding and filling and stretching inside her. She was completely eyes rolled back and screaming.

"No. No. No. Fuck yes, oh fuck......"

She was beginning to thrash around on the end of my arm. Locked to it by my open fist inside her.

"Press my belly NOW!" she pleaded.

I moved my hand from her nipples and started to press below her belly button. She continued to thrash around on the end of my arm. Babbling incoherently. Grunting, squealing, mewling and denying the fist was pushed up her tight cunt Babbling:

"No. Fuck not in me." she looked down.

"Gawd it is - so deep. Jesus that's good."

I pressed her belly more - trying to feel my upturned fingers that were inside her. And she let go. A huge flood of her piss jetted through my spread fingers inside her and sprayed out around my wrist. Hips bucking. Rising wildly, piss going everywhere. My fingertips could feel her cervix flutter and her pussy clamped my wrist till my fingers started to tingle from lack of blood supply. I reached down and caught the string of her thong and pulled hard. The lace gave way and I ripped her panties off for my pleasure. Watching the lines of lace and strings cutting into her creases before they yielded and tore. Leaving red welts behind. Like ripping into her.

BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers
12