Framed

Story Info
A tiny man was framed and then diverted to a women's prison.
3.7k words
4.12
6.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers

"He will be here in two days, so let's review our plan," said warden Betty to Liz, the head guard and the senior guard, Gabby.

"I still can't believe they are transferring him to a women's prison," said Liz.

"He won't survive in the men's prison. The inmates have already assaulted him three times. That is no place for a tiny-boned city boy," laughed Gabby.

"He should only be here for a few days until other arrangements can be made," Betty paused, "Assign him to number 211, it's the most isolated cell, and the other inmates cannot see him using the toilet. He must shower with a guard present and only after shut-down. Otherwise, as I informed the Governor, there will be no special treatment. All our usual procedures must be followed."

Gabby laughed, "Oh boy, this will be fun. How are we going to control Myra?"

Myra had been an inmate in the female prison for five years, and daughter of a mob boss. Myra got what she demanded, especially feeding her sexual appetite.

Bill was a successful businessman from New York and had plans to expand in some of the southern states. While on a business trip, he got framed for sex with a minor. A kangaroo court found him guilty. Bill was 29 years old, five foot two inches tall, and 130 pounds. The criminal charges were leaked, and the male prisoners beat him, and attempted to violate him, but he was rescued by the guards just in time.

Two days later, the van arrived at the women prison's entry point, and the secured gate swung open. It was 10:00 pm, two hours after shut-down. Bill was relieved to leave the men's prison but was very apprehensive about this place.

Bill was met by Liz and Gabby. After he entered the inspection area, they removed his handcuffs and ankle shackles.

Liz said, "You will be processed in the routine fashion. There won't be many exceptions for you, due to lack of personnel. Do you understand?"

Liz was 55 years old, five foot ten inches tall, and very hefty with a rugged face. Liz had worked at this facility for 15 years and was tough and rigid. Gabby was 33 years old, five foot eight inches tall, slender, attractive, and followed in Liz's footsteps. She worked at the women's penitentiary for 5 years.

Bill looked at Liz, and simply said "Yes."

Bill was very tired from the long drive while shackled, and just wanted to be done with processing.

Gabby said, "Strip and put your clothes in that bin. We need to do a cavity search. We also perform random searches at our discretion."

Bill took off his shoes and socks. He removed his orange jumpsuit. He was very small with very short brown hair, brown eyes, and a boyish clean-shaven face. His chest was bare, just like his skinny legs. Bill took off his shorts and stood there naked. Liz and Gabby smirked and giggled at his tiny dick, no more than an inch long.

"Go over there, put your hands on the red dots on the top of the desk, and your feet on the red dots on the floor", said Gabby as she put on latex gloves.

Bill was bent over the desk, with his legs and ass spread. Gabby put lubricant on her fingers and put her other hand on his tiny balls.

Liz said, "Not use to seeing little nuts hang down there."

Gabby laughed, gave his balls a squeeze and then stuck her lubricated finger in his ass. Bill yelped but stood still. She maneuvered her finger as far as possible and twirled it around for a long while.

"He is clean," said Gabby as she grinned at Liz.

Gabby pulled out her finger, and said, "Only one cavity this time."

Liz said in a stern voice, "Proceed to the shower down that hall", as Gabby led the way.

Liz enjoyed staring at Bill's tiny ass, as he walked down the hallway. Bill turned red as two other female guards walked in the opposite direction and smirked at his tiny dick.

They arrived at the deserted shower room.

Liz said, "Go to that shower and use the soap in the dispenser."

Bill walked to the shower and turned on the water. He lathered up and faced the wall away from them.

"Don't be shy. Turn around. We want to make sure that every little thing is clean," Gabby said as she giggled.

Bill turned around and they smirked as he washed his privates. Just then, a woman in a business suit arrived.

"Warden Betty, what a pleasant surprise", said Liz.

"I want to meet our newest special inmate," said the warden.

Betty was 45 years old, five foot four inches tall, 115 pounds, and extremely attractive. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, a small round face, and full red lips. Her suit was tight, and she looked very sexy. Betty was the Warden for the past nine years. She was smart but with a harsh reputation.

Liz turned to Bill and said, "You should be honored to meet warden Betty."

Bill just stood there with lather on his tiny dick.

The warden said, "Don't let me interrupt, please continue washing."

Gabby said, "You need to wash your pubic area with this special shampoo. We had a lice breakout, and this should help."

Gabby walked over and poured some in his hands.

Liz said, "Wash your pubic area good, including your little hairy balls."

Betty looked at him in a seductive way, and Bill felt his dick stiffen as he rubbed his nuts with the shampoo.

"Oh my, the little guy is getting a boner," said Gabby.

Betty said, "You can't walk around here with a hard-on. You better relieve yourself."

All three women watched and smirked as Bill beat-off his tiny 3-inch boner.

Betty puckered her lips together in a kiss motion, Liz winked, and Gabby giggled, and they said in unison, "Keep going."

Bill stroked faster and then shot his wad. They all clapped when he came.

Betty left, and Gabby handed Bill a towel. After he was dry, they escorted him to the uniform room. Bill was naked as he walked between Gabby and Liz.

They gave him women's panties, a blue jump suit, white socks, and sneakers.

Bill was walked to his cell. All the female inmates were either sleeping, reading, or masturbating, so no one noticed him, yet.

At 6 am, the prisoners walked to the mess hall. Bill came out of the corner cell, and the whistling and howling began.

"Who is that little guy, and what is he doing here?" said an inmate and several other like comments were yelled out.

When everyone was settled in the mess hall, warden Betty entered and said, "We have a very unusual set of circumstances. Bill will be here for a few days. I will not elaborate with any details, but I expect everyone to be on their best behavior. If not, the punishment will be severe."

She left the room abruptly. Everyone chattered about him.

Bill got his food and sat down at an empty table. A few minutes later, a tall attractive woman sat beside him.

"Hi Bill, my name is Myra. What brings you to a female prison?"

"Sorry, I cannot talk about that."

Myra said with a smile, "No matter. I look forward to getting to know you much better."

They sat in silence, as Myra stared at his little body and smirked like she had a plan. A few minutes later, more inmates came to the table. They all sat in silence and ate their food, while looking puzzled.

Throughout the morning, Bill got stares. Inmates whispered to one another and laughed. Some made hand gestures and winked. The guards knew they could not control their behavior under the circumstances, so they did not even try.

Bill met with his lawyer, Lawrence, at 10 am. "What is going on with my appeal?" asked Bill.

Lawrence said, "I've got things in motion. How are you holding up?"

"Holding Up! I got beat-up by some prisoners, and almost fucked in the ass by a mob! And in here, these bitches are making me do all kinds of things", screamed Bill.

"What things?"

"Never mind, just do something. I never had sex with a minor. I never even met a girl on this business trip. I just had some meetings and some drinks with potential business partners, all of whom were men."

They spoke for another few minutes, and Lawrence assured Bill that a private investigator was making progress.

***

Myra worked for her father since she was a teenager. She grew up with crime and lived a very comfortable life...until five years ago. She was caught in a sting operation by the FBI. The evidence was so overwhelming, even her father could not get her off. Myra was sentenced to seven years.

Myra's father was feared by the inmates as well as the warden and the guards. If Myra wanted something, she got it.

Myra had her way with several of the women prisoners because they received special treatment, like better food, liquor, and long breaks in the yard.

One early morning, Myra had the small gym to herself. Gabby escorted Carol and Tabitha to the gym and locked the door. Carol was only 19 years old, very pretty, and slender. Tabitha was 32 years old, Latino and very attractive.

Myra smiled at them while down on the padded floor. She took off her shorts, spread her legs, and waved them over.

"Strip" said Myra.

They were naked in no time.

Tabitha kneeled to Myra's panties, ripped them off, and licked her pussy. Tabitha had beautiful dark skin. Her plump ass pointed high up as she furiously darted her tongue deep inside Myra's muffin.

Carol squatted over Myra's face. Carol's young pussy was shaved and baby smooth. Myra licked her pretty snatch, while Carol massaged Myra's tits.

They rotated between each other for over an hour, and each climaxed with an intense orgasm.

***

After the dinner meal, the inmates had a choice of walking the yard or watching TV before shut-down. The women inmates showered in the morning after breakfast, but Bill had to wait until after shut-down.

It was just after 10 pm, and Liz and Gabby led Bill to the shower area. He stripped and left his dirty clothes in the bin.

They watched him shower, and then suddenly left the area. Bill wondered why he was alone.

A minute later, Myra walked in. She was five foot nine inches tall, 35 years old, 130 pounds, with long black hair, blue eyes, and shapely legs. She was naked and grinned at Bill. Her tits were large and firm, and her ass was very round and plump. Her pussy had dark black hair, trimmed very short in a small patch.

Myra stared at his tiny cock, and said, "Wow, that is the tiniest dick ever! Hope it works well."

Myra came up to him and grabbed his one-inch cock and tiny balls with one hand and squeezed. "I sure hope you're going to cooperate with me. Everyone does around here, or there will be consequences."

As Myra towered over him, Bill said, "Yes, of course, whatever you want!"

"That's nice to hear." She rubbed his tiny cock, licked his face, and fondled his ass. "It's been a long time since I felt a cock, even if it's tiny."

Bill was getting hard, and she began to smile.

"That's a good boy, I like the way that feels."

With a few more strokes, Bill's little pecker was fully erect. Myra took his hand and walked over to a bench. A small bottle of oil was there, and she put some on his dick, and then rubbed some all over her ass.

Myra put her hands on the bench, bent over with her ass up high, and said, "Fuck my ass, hard!"

Her ass was full and round, and her pink hole was waiting to be pounded.

Bill slid his little boner between her cheeks and thrusted slightly.

Myra groaned, and said, "Stick it in now."

Bill never had anal sex, and he was very turned-on. He found her asshole, and poked his head inside. Myra squealed. He pushed harder and penetrated his little pecker all the way. Bill pushed in and out, thrusting and ramming her ass.

Myra screamed, "Fuck me harder!"

Bill kept thrusting harder and reached around her chest and squeezed her tits.

Myra groaned louder, and Bill's strokes were faster and harder. Her nipples were hard and pointy as he plucked them.

Myra screamed and then Bill came all over her ass.

"Keep that little cock ready for me," Myra said. She took a quick shower and left.

A moment later, Liz and Gabby were back.

Liz said, "Go finish your shower."

The next morning, Bill returned to his cell after breakfast. A few minutes later, Gabby unlocked the door and slid it open. Bill looked surprised when she said, "Come with me, you have an appointment with the nurse."

Bill said, "What for?" still puzzled.

Gabby yelled, "Just get moving, I don't have all day!"

They walked through the corridor and then downstairs to the basement. At the end of the hall a door was marked "Nurse." Gabby entered a security code, and they entered a small room with a padded exam table.

A moment later a very tall, large black woman came into the room wearing a white uniform and a big smile.

"I'm nurse Doris," she paused and read her clipboard, then continued, "You must be Bill. I'm here to examine your pubic area. Please take off your clothes, young man."

Bill was taken back and said, "What?...why?"

Gabby said in a stern voice, "Don't question the process, just follow the orders. We need to make sure you don't have crabs. Now strip!"

Bill was in shock about the exam and concerned about the crab remark. He had no choice but to comply.

Doris was 6 feet tall, with long black hair tied in a bun, and a large attractive face. Her bright red lipstick was a perfect match for her bubbly personality. Doris had a Rubenesque figure with very large breasts, wide hips, and long meaty legs. She was very sexy in a unique way.

Doris grinned as she looked down at Bill, and said with a happy tone, "Just take everything off, lay down on the table, and we will get a good look at the area of concern."

Bill looked at Gabby and saw her condescending sneer.

Gabby said, "Get to it. Strip."

Bill took off his clothes and stood naked as they towered over him. They smirked at his little dick, as he laid down on the table.

Doris said, "Put your feet in the stirrups."

Bill was spread eagle on the exam table, and red as a tomato.

Doris put her face next to his pecker and took a close look. She lifted the head of his tiny cock with her pinky finger, released it, and his little guy flopped down. She lifted his tiny balls with two fingers and examined them all around.

Gabby said, "So, how does he look?"

Doris said, "Too much pubic hair. We will need to cut it back some."

Bill had a frightened look on his face.

"Don't worry, this is usual practice for me, just not with too many guys," Doris snickered.

Doris took out some small scissors, looked at Gabby and said, "I need you to hold his little penis to the side, as I trim."

Gabby grinned and said, "Sure thing."

Gabby took her finger and pressed his tiny dick to the right side. Doris trimmed one side, and then the other. Gabby squeezed his cock as she moved it from one side to the other. She could feel it stiffen a little bit.

Doris said, "Let's get under his testicles. Lift them up a little."

Gabby cupped his little balls, and lifted them up, while Doris carefully trimmed underneath.

Doris said, "That's better. I don't see any lice. I'll put some special lotion on just in case."

Bill's pubic hair was practically gone, and he had a little boner sticking straight up.

Gabby said, "Let me help you with the lotion."

They both rubbed the medicated cream all over his pubic area and got him even more excited as they nudged his boner and balls in the process.

There was a knock, Gabby opened the door and Myra walked into the room.

"How is the patient? Did you find any little critters?" Myra asked as she smiled at Bill's little boner.

"Nope, he is clean," Doris said as she smiled at Myra.

Myra's mind was turning with a sinister glare on her face. She smiled back at Doris, moved her lips to Doris' ear, and whispered.

Doris snickered, turned to Bill, and said, "While I'm here, we need to do a random cavity search."

Doris quickly put on a pair of gloves and smeared some lubricant on her long pudgy finger.

Before Bill could say anything, Doris gave him instructions to lift both legs straight up and spread wide. His little pink asshole was in clear view, and Myra and Gabby stared in amusement.

Doris said, "Perfect," as she massaged her finger at the entry point, and then quickly slid it all the way inside. Doris' finger twirled around inside as she smiled at him. She finally took her finger out, and Bill sighed.

Doris said, "All is good. I'm done here." She smiled at Gabby and said, "Let me know if we need to re-examine the little guy." Doris winked at the women, cleaned up and then left the room.

Myra smirked at Gabby and said, "No sense wasting a boner."

Gabby smiled and they both stripped.

Gabby was gorgeous out of her uniform. A perfect tanned body, with firm smooth skin. Her tits pointed straight out, her pussy had a small dark patch, and her ass was tight and round. Gabby had shoulder length dark brunette hair and light brown eyes.

Bill laid on the table surrounded by two tall beauties with a boner that was ready to explode.

Myra sat on Bill's face, and said, "Give me some tongue action," as she spread her ass checks to his mouth.

Bill licked her as she demanded.

Gabby managed to straddle on top of Bill's boner.

Gabby lubed his dick, and then glided her ass on his little hard-on.

Bill and Gabby fell into a rhythm, as his pecker thrusted in and out of her bottom. Gabby massaged her tits and moaned as the three-way action endured.

Myra pushed her ass into his tongue, plucked her nipples, and moaned with intensity.

Bill could not hold back any longer and came in Gabby's ass.

Gabby screamed, squeezed her tits harder, and climaxed while letting out a loud groan.

Myra's nipples were rock hard, and Bill kept licking her ass until she screamed with an intense orgasm.

They piled onto each other in exhaustion.

They all made it back in time for lunch in the mess hall, and then Bill took a long nap.

The next day, warden Betty summoned Bill to her office.

The warden sat reading a report at her desk, as Bill waited in front of her. She stopped reading, stood up, and faced Bill up close.

Betty was a few inches taller than him, with the help of her heels. She said abruptly, "I've been reading reports about your butt fucking adventures."

Bill was in shock. He did not expect that comment and did not know what to say. Bill just stared at Betty and turned red.

"Strip!" yelled the warden.

"What...what for?" said Bill in a meek voice.

"Because I gave you an order and I want to inspect you."

Bill did not want trouble. He took off his clothes and stood naked in front of the warden.

Betty smiled and then squeezed his nuts. "You've been an active boy, haven't you?" She said as she played with his little dick until he was hard. His boner pointed straight up like a flagpole.

Betty snapped some pictures and then sat on her desk. She pulled-up her skirt, and her blonde pussy was in plain sight.

"Eat my pussy."

Betty spread her legs wider. Her little blonde bush looked like a narrow landing strip. She rubbed her pussy lips, and said, "Well, go to it!"

Bill knelt and stuck his tongue in her tunnel and licked her like crazy. Betty moaned while she pushed his head further into her moist spot. She squeezed her thighs around his upper back as Bill licked her clit.

Betty convulsed with an orgasm, but still wanted more.

Betty stripped naked and took Bill to her couch. Her tits were firm, and her nipples were perky.

Betty got on all fours, raised her nice tush, and said, "I want you to do my ass."

Bill's boner was rock hard and with his recent ass experience, he was ready to accommodate.

Bill's pecker slid into her bright pink asshole. Betty was hot. She swayed her ass as he slammed her hard. Her nipples were tiny and stiff. She loved getting them squeezed as her ass was being assaulted with Bill's deep strokes. A few minutes later, he came into her tight quarters, and she squirmed with another climax.

Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers
12