France, Exhibition & a Fuck Club

Story Info
Couple's travel to France leads to sexually adventurous life.
12.6k words
4.68
41.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like a fairy tale. High school did. My boyfriend was the captain of the football team, I was a cheerleader and we both graduated with a solid GPA. The night of our senior prom, he proposed at the dance. Everyone cheered when I said, "Yes." The next night he led his football team to the Christian small school state championship title. That August, after months of planning, we were married. It was splendid, and we had sex for the first time.

After the wedding the bubble burst. In high school, we were royalty. Everyone wanted to hang with us, buy us meals and take us fun places. Our popularity didn't go very far in the real world. Bills don't care if you are popular, friendless, ugly, poor or beautiful. Our plan was to work for a year, save money, travel for six months and then get serious and apply to college.

We worked that year. Jack driving a combine, and helping out on a large corporate farm, while I worked at a daycare center. And we worked the next year, the following year and so on. Ten years later, I'd managed to accumulate close to 90 credits of online classes, but Jack hadn't taken any. He was still working on the same farm, but now an assistant foreman overseeing three other workers. I'd started my own daycare business out of our small two bedroom home.

The bills seemed to never stop, and our bank account was constantly in jeopardy of being deficient. Jack came home one evening and it was clear he'd had a few too many.

"Hey babe. I bought the crew a few rounds of beer. Diane, you are never going to believe what happened today?"

"Honey, things are really tight. Next time maybe you can take turns buying each of them beer. You only make fifty cents more an hour than they do."

"It's ok, babe. It's ok. I, I fucking won the lottery. We're rich?"

"What?" Inside I was steaming. Jack was very secretive about his lottery purchases. He knew I did not approve of them. A stupid tax is what I called them, but now, with an announced win, he had my attention. "Stop messing with me. You know we can't afford such silliness."

"No babe. Seriously. We won!"

Jack was correct. I looked up the numbers on the State's lottery internet website and the ticket was a winner. Twenty-five thousand dollars. That night we stayed up late discussing what to do with the money. I thought Jack should quit his job, enroll in college and take as many classes as possible in a shortened time to get a two-year degree. Jack wanted to go on a lengthy vacation.

We compromised. I signed Jack up for a calculus and a beginning engineering class that night, and he booked us a trip to Saint-Tropez. He was always coming up with ingenious ways to improve pieces of farm equipment, many adopted by his employer, and excelled at math in high school. So, even he was excited. I'd taken two years of French, and he knew I often fantasized about traveling there. We were both giddy and celebrated with a bottle of wine and sex afterwards.

Our sex life was as exciting as a dry Wonder bread baloney sandwich. Almost always missionary, late at night and quick. Once Jack was in, he didn't last long and before that was too excited to enjoy much foreplay. The last few years, after he finished, he'd roll over and fall asleep. I'd go to the restroom to clean up and once I'd hear him snoring pull out a small vibrator to pleasure myself. This was my dark secret as proper folk didn't do such things in this part of the country.

Two weeks later, we were off. I'd arranged a friend to help cover my daycare business and Jack used his week of paid vacation, plus took an extra week without pay. The trip was fun. Quickly, I realized my two years of French did little to prepare me for actual day-to-day conversations, but the people there were so nice. After corrupting their language, most of the locals smiled broadly, then admitted they spoke a little English. This wasn't true. Their English was almost perfect.

During the hectic two-weeks before our departure, I figured out our itinerary. It included plenty of beach time, but also day trips to Nice, Port-Grimaud, Ramateulle and an overnight trip to Massif de Maures with some lovely hikes. In between, we had days on the beach. Jack was shocked when on the second day, I did like the locals, and sunbathed topless.

I could tell he didn't exactly approve. Ironically, it was obvious he loved admiring the other sunbathers and often had to readjust his shorts. We didn't talk about any of this, but when we returned to our small hotel, he almost always hastily had at me. My one regret was that I'd left my special toy at home.

After one of our day trips, I changed our plans a touch. We traveled a little way outside the village to Pampelonne. A clothing optional beach. And once there, I promptly stripped down naked. Jack didn't say a word and kept his bathing suit on the whole time. After twenty minutes, I got up and went for a short swim to cool down. While walking back, two tourists from Spain asked me about the time and we chatted briefly. They definitely checked out my body, and I did the same. Until then, Jack's penis was the only adult one I'd ever seen. Theirs were uncircumcised and half hard. I'll admit it made me moist and I scolded myself for thinking about them sexually. I only talked for a few minutes as I didn't want Jack to get in a huff.

When I was almost back to where our towels were, I was stopped again. This time by a couple laying ten yards from our spot. They too asked for the time. I told them to hold on, ran over to our bags and was able to give them the exact time after looking at my phone. After the report, our conversation continued and a few minutes later, they asked if we'd mind if they moved next to us. It wasn't a problem.

She was black, with chocolate colored perfect skin, while he was white as could be with blonde hair. It turned out they were both from Finland. Her parents had immigrated there to teach mathematics at the "Uni." They'd asked where we were from in the States, as they didn't recognize our accents. It was funny. Previously, I'd have claimed we didn't have an accent. Their accents seemed strong to me, so we returned the question.

The conversation broke into two groups. Jack talking with the lady, while I talked with her partner. When I pulled my phone out, I'd also pulled out my shades which I hoped blocked my eyes as I couldn't stop staring at his penis. It wasn't that long but was wide and had a giant head. The shape caused me to think about how it would feel entering me and what it would be like to have sex with a foreigner. I kept trying to focus on other things but wasn't able to control my wandering mind. As a result, my nipples became hard and my slit grew slippery.

I'd never thought of cheating on Jack or sleeping with someone else until that moment. It was a rush, scary and off-putting. The guy's girlfriend had moved so she was directly in front of Jack. She was sitting sideways from him, on her bottom, with her long legs in front of her, knees bent and leaning back on her elbows. This displayed her full breasts. They were much larger than my petite proportions, plus she was taller and somehow had a waist smaller than mine. Jack repositioned to lay on his belly, while holding his head up, as he too rested on his elbows. I was sure it was because he was hard.

The male-half of the couple was named Ares, and his girlfriend's name was Olivia. Her conversation with Jack was cute. She was encouraging him to get a degree, the sooner the better. Surprisingly, she knew a fair deal about farm equipment as her uncle designed farm equipment for various European and African equipment manufacturers and she'd interned at one of the plants.

While they talked about different modifications and common problems, Ares and I discussed our vacations highs and lows. They were staying at a spot just two blocks from our place. He highly recommended a couple's massage at a spa near their hotel and that we take two or three days to visit Coté d'Azure. Ares advised they would be spending the last three days of their trip at the hotel La Brise Marine which was only about 20 miles away.

When I next looked over at Jack, he was still locked in a deep engineering conversation with Olivia but I also noticed she kept moving her knees open and closed. When she opened them, her bald dark vagina opened to reveal a lovely pink gash. I'd never kissed a girl or thought about it, but the beauty of her pinkness in contrast with her skin color made me want to touch her. I actually started to feel like I was dreaming, so I decided to sit down for a bit. Ares followed my lead and sat so he was facing me.

I sat with my legs together and curled under my bottom. Very lady like. However, I could now feel my own wetness transferring from my womanhood to my thighs. It had been a long spell since I'd been this wet. Ares sat beside me and we continued our conversation. At one point, two men kicking a soccer ball, struck the ball hard and it came careening over to us. Ares jumped up, and with a swift boot perfectly returned it to them. I watched the show of athleticism and noted his penis had swollen.

Before he returned, I check in on Olivia and Jack. "How are you two doing? Maybe we should arrange dinner together?" I suggested. When I first turned around, Olivia's knees were wide apart and as I asked the question she sat upright and pressed her legs together.

"That sounds like an excellent idea. There's a wonderful oyster bar two blocks from your hotel. Have you tried it?" Olivia inquired.

"No, but I'm game," Jack promptly spat out. It was clear he enjoyed our company.

"Sounds fun," I chimed in.

Two seconds later, Ares returned. "Hey. I've an idea. Why don't we all have dinner together?" The three of us giggled.

"It's all taken care of. We should get going in 5-10 minutes. Remember I have a work meeting. A long teleconference to go over some design changes, but I promise it will be less than two hours," Olivia stated sweetly.

"Seriously, you guys should try the couple's massage at the spa we mentioned. It's fun and not that expensive," Ares added. He sat back down, but this time behind me. I spun around to face him and stretched out in the same position as his girlfriend. Two people can play this game, I thought to myself.

While we talked about the different restaurants we'd dined at, I slowly parted my legs. Cautiously, I glanced over at Olivia and saw that her legs were parted too, such that her pink glory was on full display. A second time I felt the urge to touch her. Jack somehow was controlling himself, but I knew he must have a case of miserable blue balls.

"Mind if I move a little closer? Don't like getting sand in certain crevices," Ares asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can move down a little."

"No, you're fine. Stay put." Ares braced himself by putting his hand on one of my knees, rising up a little and scooting towards me. He was now situated so his left shoulder was partially on the top of my toes and his face was less than two feet from my secret spot. He half rolled to me which resulted in his left hand resting between my two legs. My legs blocked the view of Olivia and Jack, but from my position I could see Ares' cock and it was hard.

I decided it try and focus on something else yet couldn't bring myself to close my legs. "You guys seem fit. Do you do yoga, run or some other type of exercise?" What a weak question, made especially weak by my continued stares at his hard manhood.

"We do. And I love to swim. Especially, when its glistening in the sun," Ares answered as he raised up his sunglasses and his eyes blatantly focused on my sex. I thought I was going to have a heart attack as my stomach twisted and churned. I swear my hands were trembling. With me watching him, he slowly brought his hand closer and closer to my midsection. I simply watched and swallowed hard.

"What do you do for exercise?" When the last word was out, he touched me and easily pushed a finger inside me.

"Ohhh ... we, we do some league sports. And, ohhh, yeahhh. Probably need to do more." I couldn't believe it. He now had two fingers in me and was using his thumb to tease my little spot. Fuck. My brain was frozen. I should have stopped him, moved away or at least closed my legs. Instead, I did nothing except think about how it would feel being taken by a different man and tried not to make my desire obvious.

Ares shifted positions again, this time moving so he was laying on his side, beside me but with our heads opposing one another. He took my hand and gently guided it to his cock. It felt hard and hot. Very slowly, I started to stroke it. His fingers were pushing into me deeper and deeper, while his thumb seemed to just perfectly rub my clit. God, I couldn't believe myself. I was a proud straight married Christian woman who never even flirted with another man and right then all I could think about was how I wish he'd take me. My nipples burned and I had to breath through my mouth to hide my excitement.

I peeked over at Jack and Olivia. She still had her pink slit on display and Jack had moved so he was facing away from me. His head was now just above Olivia's ankles. The two were engaged in a loud debate about the advantages and problems with right angled planetary gearboxes. My god, how in the world did these two have the same interests. When Olivia saw me watching them, she glanced up nonchalantly and then raised her pubic area. I smiled back. She was having fun too.

Would the locals be offended if we simply had sex right on the beach in front of everyone, I wondered to myself. The tip of Ares' penis was coated with pre-cum. A third finger was worked into my private space and his hand started to rapidly slide back and forth. I responded by rolling my hips towards him and parting my legs wider. Anyone walking by would have an unobstructed view of Ares finger-fucking my vagina. He reached out with his other hand and twisted one of my extended nipples.

Almost instantly, I came. My hips thrust forward repeatedly as I bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming out. As my orgasm subsided, Ares' fingers paused to give me a chance to recover. He knew I'd just cum. I moved closer to him and placed my top leg up on his hip. His cock was touching my lips. I felt possessed. With one hand, I took off my sunglasses then mouthed to Ares, "I want you inside." In case my message wasn't clear, I pumped my mound towards him.

The message was received. One hand was scooped around my rear as he slid one leg between my parted limbs. I placed my hand around his shaft and guided the tip of his penis to my entrance. His head was so large, I wasn't sure it would fit. Ares softly shoved his hips forward. Amazingly, my lips parted, allowing the head of his cock to enter me. My god, what the hell was I doing. I had to stop. I was acting like a bitch in heat on the farm. I needed him to fuck me. Another thrust and he was halfway inside me. What would Jack think of me when he saw another man's cum dripping from my slit. Another thrust and Ares' fat rod was buried inside me.

"Ares! Shit! I forgot we have to catch a ride back and I'm supposed to talk with one of the lead engineers before my conference call. We have to go!" Olivia snapped out. Almost instantly, Ares pulled out and lay tummy-side down, while I rolled onto my back and created some space between us.

"Calm down. We're fine. You can always call him on the ride back," Ares responded. "We rented a van. Do you guys need a lift?"

"That would be great," Jack answered.

The four of us stood up and gathered our towels and bags. Ares' erection was obvious, but Jack also had one—well, at least, there was a tent in his shorts. I casually walked up to him and stated, "Jack, we are in France. We are supposed to do like the locals." Quickly, I bent down, grabbed the waistline of his shorts and pulled them down to expose his hard-on.

"Beautiful!" Olivia laughed out. "Well done. Yes, you will learn to love nudity and no reason to hide such interesting material." Jack instantly turned beet red, but did kick his shorts off, so he too was nude.

"Stay that way, until we drop you off. It will be exhilarating," Olivia stated with her heavy accent. It was sexy and Jack's cock wasn't showing any signs of blood loss. We finished packing up, and Olivia took her hand and wrapped it around Jack's cock. "Come on, let's go." It was if she was leading him away by a leash, but the leash being his penis.

Ares and I walked behind them. He placed his arm around my waist, and a few steps later lowered it to fondle my rear.

"I can't wait to finish our fun."

"Me too," I replied. I took my hand and curled it around his manhood, just as Olivia had done with Jack. "When Jack and I married, I was a virgin. I've never had another man until what we did. He doesn't know. Please keep it quiet."

"Wow. You're blowing my mind. Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"This is crazy. I don't know whether to say sorry or knock you over and finish our business."

"I should be freaking out. My friends back home would all call me a sinner who's going to hell. Screw them. I want to finish too. And, well, maybe some more. Like keeping going all night sounds delightful." The voice I heard was mine, but I do not know where it came from.

"Olivia would probably like to enjoy some time with you also."

This comment made me go silent. I couldn't imagine being with a lady. But after the last hour, it was something I felt like I wanted to experience. My mind was lost. The bit of adult fun had me unable to think, except I wanted more.

We got to their van quickly and there was another surprise. The van was a late 70's VW pop-up camper. It was too perfect. "I've always dreamed of owning one of these. Great score."

"Yeah, it's pretty sweet."

"Is it hard to drive or smooth?" Jack turned around and asked Ares.

Before he could answer, Olivia cut in, "Do you think you could drive it while I gave you a blow job?" This was the first time Jack came face to face with the dilemma before us. Like a lost puppy, he looked back to me and noticed I was holding Ares' penis. I gave him a simple thumbs up, and the smile he responded with said it all. I knew he wanted to have sex with Olivia the moment he saw her. A woman's instincts are seldom incorrect.

"I could try. Will do my best not to kill us all," Jack answered. The tone in his voice made me think he thought she was just teasing him. I wasn't so sure. The van was opened, and we tossed our gear inside. Ares indicated they had a special spot for the wet gear in the back. I followed him to the rear, where he popped open the back and opened what appeared to be a skinny half closet.

"There are hangers on the bottom and a rod on the top. Take the wet stuff, fold it over the hangers, and place them on this rod. When we drive the engine blows warm air up through here. A flaw created by time that now serves a purpose."

"Cool," I replied as I leaned in to grab some of the hangers. Jack and Olivia were up front, with she giving him instructions on the vehicles operation. As I was reaching back to grab the hangers, I felt Ares' hands grip my hips. Immediately afterwards, his head was pressed up against my still glistening gap. He pushed it forward and entered me. "Ohh, god," I softly moaned.

His thrusts were not like before, but instead rapid and hard. I responded by lifting one leg up on the bumper and bending over more.

"Do you like sex in public?"

"Right now, I'm just loving sex. I don't care where," I panted back. Up front, the conversation had stopped but Olivia's head was bobbing up and down above Jack's lap. My little pussy was being filled like never before and when Ares reached around and started to rub my little button, I about lost it. Surely, I was going to hell. Then just as abruptly he pulled out.