Francesca's Fanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, meanwhile, was plunging her fingers into her pussy at about the same rate that mine were moving. Her head was thrown back, and her other hand now groped her breasts, wine glass discarded to the table next to her. She wasn't thrusting deep, but clearly she was enjoying this as much as Frannie was. I doubt either of them was enjoying it as much as I was, but what do I know.

I pulled my finger out and added more lube, this time thrusting two fingers inside. Francesca's little asshole stretched to accommodate this new intrusion, and her gasps let me know that I was on the right track. I moved a bit faster this time, and it wasn't long until both fingers were pistoning in and out. Frannie's hips were rocking back to meet me with each thrust. I pulled my fingers out, and was about to try four when Frannie growled out, "give me the plug."

I wasn't sure if she meant to hand it to her or to insert it, so I chose the latter. She certainly didn't complain, as the silver tip pressed against her rectum. She shivered once. "Cold," she hissed, but she pressed her ass back and invited me to push it in.

The plug was about as thick as my two fingers side by side, just a bit smaller than my dick's girth, and it slipped in with only a slight push. She wiggled her hips as I wiggled the jeweled end outside of her, and then she straightened up and turned around. Catching sight of my wife masturbating, she winked at me and cocked her head towards Mary. I could tell that Mary was getting close, and as she opened her eyes and stared at Francesca, she grinned devilishly. Eyes locked together, Francesca stroked my cock absentmindedly as my wife thrust faster and faster until her first orgasm took her. Francesca's breath quickened when Mary came, and her grip on my shaft tightened until it hurt, making my mushroom head swell even further than it already was. I was purple and dripping pre-cum by this point, and I had hardly even been touched.

Mary sighed deeply, content, and seemed to read my mind. "Sweetheart, you're not gonna last a minute inside her in that state."

I grinned sheepishly, and Francesca pushed me onto the couch, catching me off balance. She then dropped to all fours, and crawled seductively across the carpet towards me. I didn't understand why she didn't just walk, until my wife's eyes lit up at the sight of her buttplug. Francesca swayed her hips exaggeratedly as she crawled, and by the time her head was in my lap, my wife's fingers were active again.

Francesca sucked my balls into her mouth, and I sat up abruptly when her middle finger crossed my butthole this time, the rest of her hand cupping my raging balls. "She's right, you know," Francesca mumbled through her slurping sounds. "I need your dick to last." With that, she popped my balls out of her mouth and attacked my dick, bobbing her head up and down on the engorged purple head. I am not exaggerating when I say that it was only seconds before I felt the cum well up inside me, and when Francesca's fingertip just barely invaded my asshole, I erupted in the strongest cumshot I think I've ever had.

My sperm had been building up in expectation since before I even walked through the door, and the events of this evening, this nubile girl's sweet lips wrapped around me, and the sight of my wife cumming just a minute ago led to a massive amount of cum. Francesca murmured and swallowed the first few shots, but her mouth was quickly full. She pulled my cock out and the next blast hit her lips, then she pointed me at her perky tits as I continued erupting. I came and came, covering her small chest like it was my first time ever, and looking up to see cum dripping from her lips onto her chin, my body spasmed in a way I didn't know possible. This cute, petite little girl next door was absolutely covered in my cum, and her cute little smile right then might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"Mmm. Mr. Davidson, you taste great," Francesca murmured. She looked up at me devilishly and then moved her hand from my balls to her nipple, rubbing my cum into her skin. She winked at me and scooped a bit of cum from between her breasts and brought it to her lips. Her other hand was still stroking me, lightly now, and fuck I wanted to cum again already. I was expecting a little break as she cleaned off, but she simply kept that soft stroke going, and scooped string by string of cum into her cute little mouth. This girl had either watched a lot of porn, or had an authentic cum fetish. I didn't think that was real, but then again, I didn't know a girl could get this turned on from butt stuff either.

Francesca rocked back and sighed, releasing my cock. I was surprised to find that I was still hard; it had been years since I had been able to go twice this close together, but it seemed the girls had planned this just right. My wife was still rubbing her pussy in the easy chair, basking in the afterglow of her first orgasm. As I watched, she drew the dress up over her head, and got up to stand next to Francesca in just her bra.

Francesca stood, a few inches shorter than my wife, and looked up at her as my wife leaned in to kiss her. My wife's fingers found Francesca's mound, and the younger girl gasped as their juices mixed together on my wife's fingers. Francesca's hands were roaming as well- my wife's bra was off in a second, and the coed was twisting my wife's hardening nipples. I had never been so happy to be ignored.

My wife broke the kiss, and we all sighed together. I wasn't aware I had been holding my breath until I had to catch it. My wife turned Francesca around, and began to stroke her ass similar to the way I had minutes ago. A few swats broke the silence, and Frannie continued to moan with each one, the volume of the moan matching the volume of the spanking. She thrust her ass backwards into my wife's hands, and she wiggled Frannie's plug in her ass, pulling it just slightly out before thrusting it back in again.

Francesca whispered "I'm ready," and I looked down to find that I was too. My wife got the lube, and Francesca positioned her ass in front of me, knees on a pillow and ass up in the air. I put one more drop of lube onto her perfect ass crack, and let it drip down to the plug while I coated my hard dick. She was playing with the plug, and when she saw me ready she pulled it out with an audible pop.

I will never forget that sight, no matter how long I live. This beautiful, graceful, tight-bodied girl was ass-up in front of me, her hole a gaping contrast to the white skin around it. Her tight little asshole was clenching, begging for me, and I was happy to oblige.

I slid the tip of my cock between her cheeks, and as it passed Francesca's rim she drew in a sharp hiss of air. "Slowly, but don't stop," she whispered, and I held my cock steady to allow her to adjust. I was a bit bigger than the plug, and obviously a lot longer. When her asshole stopped vibrating on me, I thrust in and out, no more than an inch, as her breathing steadied and turned to what I hoped was pleasure.

She had one hand stretched in front of her, bracing a second throw pillow that my wife must have placed, and her other hand snuck between her legs to start rubbing her clit. I was in no hurry, thanks to her amazing performance earlier, and I gave gentle strokes until I started to feel her actively rocking back into me. Her back relaxed, and I reached around to grope her tight young breast as I pulled her back into me. Soon she was taking all but an inch, and I started withdrawing to the head and pounding the shaft deep into her with each thrust.

Francesca started moaning in earnest now, and she was pushing back into me hard with each thrust, her ass slapping against my thighs. I went balls deep and held myself there, causing a squeal and a wiggle from Francesca, but she reached back to hold me in as she caught her breath. This girl was incredible. I began to thrust, all the way to the base now, and Francesca's breathing quickened as she approached orgasm. I had thought that orgasms from anal were a myth (and maybe they are- her fingers were moving plenty while we fucked), but here she was getting close. She gave my wife the "come hither" finger, and as if this night couldn't have gotten hotter, my wife put her legs on either side of Francesca's head as the young girl dipped her tongue into my wife's sweet slit.

There was no way I was holding on long after that, and my wife knew it. "Not yet," she growled, as she wrapped her fingers into Francesca's hair and pushed the blonde into her crotch. I slapped Frannie's ass hard this time, and she rocked forward into my wife's pussy, then back onto my cock, her tight hole squeezing me like I've never felt before or since. Soon I was thrusting like an animal, and she seemed to like that just fine. She started quivering underneath me, and we all panted and moaned as we waited for my wife to release the floodgates.

As it turned out, I was the one who came first. I realized as I fucked this beautiful asshole in front of me, that Francesca's face, buried in my wife's pussy, was still coated in my cum. The mental picture of our juices mixing on this college girl's lips, combined with the actual sight of my cock disappearing into her young ass thrust me over the edge. I grunted and slammed into Frannie one last time, pinning her thighs to me with my hands, and surged blast after blast of hot cum into her hot, tight hole. As the first blast filled her, she started to shake. She told us later that cum always made her orgasm, and as she felt me release into her, she was brought over the edge too. Her body spasmed and thrashed against my wife, whose fingers rubbed her own clit furiously as Francesca's hot breath and willing tongue assualted her pussy.

It was another thirty seconds before my wife came, but although I had stopped twitching inside her, Francesca was still rocking back and forth in orgasmic bliss. My wife came hard, arching her back and locking her arms, frozen completely still. My wife is fairly quiet when she cums, but her breath told the whole story, first stolen and then released in hitching gasps as her eyes rolled back in her head. She must have cum for another thirty seconds, and then collapsed backwards in that satisfied way that only an orgasm can do.

I gently eased my cock out of Francesca's ass, and she slowly got to her feet between me and my wife. I was shocked when my wife nuzzled her face into Francesca's cheeks, and when she spread them and licked her abused asshole, I nearly passed out. My wife licked her lips, and then leaned down to lick my cock softening cock with her gentle tongue. She swallowed me to the base, even licking my balls past my shaft, and giggled as I twitched, my cock trying for a third round that it wouldn't be able to handle.

My beautiful naked wife stood and took Francesca's hand, and led her down the hall to the guest bathroom. I heard the shower run, and figured I'd give them some girl time in case either needed to process what we had just done. It turned out that I was the one who needed more processing time. When I exited our upstairs shower and came back into the kitchen, the girls were already seated and giggling over wine. The only difference from the sight I had entered to an hour ago was that they were in comfortable bathrobes instead of athletic wear and an evening gown.

My dick throbbed contentedly, and I grabbed a beer from the fridge as I surveyed these two beautiful ladies who had given me the best experience of my life. What a birthday. My wife is amazing.

12