Franci On The Farm Pt. 01

Story Info
Franci works her fuckin' ass off.
3.6k words
4.04
34.6k
36
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

CHAPTER 1- An Awkward Experience.

After another DUI mom went to jail. Now I had to all the cookin', cleanin' and milkin'. And I was alone on the farm with my creepy stepdad, Horrible Hank.

So when Clay drove up and asked me out on a date, I jumped at it. At first I was nervous about going to a drive-in. My last drive-in date was a wrestling match, with me trying to keep my panties on.

Clay laughed. "Franci it's a double-date with Buck and Julz." Good, I figured with Julz along I'd be safe. Or so I thought.

The date was awkward as hell. Clay and I sat red-faced through the whole movie as Buck and Julz kissed and groped each other in the front seat, making out like sex-starved rabbits.

And it got worse.

On the way home, Buck wanted to park by the lake. Clay and I yelled, "NO!" But Julz said yes and slipped off her panties... And Buck was driving. As soon as we stopped, Buck pulled up Julz's blouse.

Clay heaved open the car door. "Franci, you wanna outside and sit on the bench?" We bolted from the backseat like it was a rattlesnake den.

The air was chilly, so I sat close to Clay, and we tried to chat. But the groans from the car grew louder. Looking over I saw Julz's naked boobs bouncing up in the window. Clay saw them too.

The moans and turned into huffs followed by a squeaking front seat. Buck yelled, "Gawd Julz, you're so tight!"

"And you're so stiff." Julz screamed, "Fuck me Buck...Fuck me!"

My face flushed in embarrassment. Soon I felt a tremble of excitement in my tits... and looked down to see Clay's hands on my boobs. The fuck sounds drove us both crazy.

I was sure Clay had blue balls by now. Hell, they probably looked like purple plums. So I let him squeeze away at my chest lumps.

We watched Julz's feet bobbing in the air, with her toes spread apart. And the car bounced up and down with the sound of slapping flesh.

"Oh gawd Julz..." Buck mumbled, "I'm gonna cum."

"The rubber!" Julz hissed. "You forgot the damn rubber. Stop!"

But Buck's ass reared up and slammed down, burying his dick in her cunt. I imagined his cock shooting out gobs of wiggling sperms—invading Julz's fertile womb.

"Damn." I was so glad mom put me on the pill before she went to jail. But watching the screwing made my crotchy get all gooey.

"Nooo Buck, not inside me," Julz whimpered.

"Ohhh yes baby—I'm Cumming!"

My date heard the orgasm and pushed his hand under my blouse, groping my naked tits. "Sure Clay, help yourself." When the guy tried to pull my panties off, I moved his hand into my panties.

"Franci I wanna stick my cock in you."

"No Clay, just your finger. Finger fuck me." I felt his hand hunting for my hole. "Lower," I hissed, guiding his hand down my slit. "Down a little bit, a little further."

Finally, his finger found my hole. "That's it," I yelled, hoping Clay would be satisfied with fingering my horny twat... I knew I would be.

"Wow, Franci, you're so wet!" Clay kissed my neck and shoved another finger in. "And you're pussy is so...snuggy."

"Snuggy pussy, that's what it's all about." I wiggled as fingers pushed in and out, digging around in my hole, making it burn. "Clay, finger me faster—I'm almost there!"

"Oh yes, now suck my tit!" Clay pulled one of my nipples into his mouth and bit it! "Ahhh!" I squirmed in orgasm, drenching his hand in girl goo. My body collapsed in Clay's arms.

Over in the Fuck-Mobile we saw the door open. Buck moved behind Trixie, with his glistening boner sticking out—and he jammed it straight up Julz's ass. Ouch..

My anus clenched tight as Julz wriggled like a gaffed fish...

The girl screamed, "Ouch Buck, you're splitting my asshole!" The disgusting sight made me choke. But it made Clay yank at my panties again.

"C'mon Franci, all that screwing is making my boner ache. I need some release... Lemme take your panties off."

"No Clay. "My eyes looked down at his painful lump. "I'll satisfy you a different way." I unzipped his pants and carefully pulled out his throbbing prick. My fingers squeezed it, and he groaned.

I'd never given a handjob, but Mrs. Roxanne showed us how in the sex-ed class. Spitting on a cucumber, she stroked it up and down yelling, "Cum baby, cum!"

Clay's face flushed when I spit on his prick and yanked it up and down, real fast. "Wow...keep doing that...Milk me Franci."

Farm girls know how to milk!

I pumped his boner faster while caressing his hairy balls. Hand jobs are hard work. Clay squeezed my tits and I stroked faster, watching his pee-hole open and close.

"Jezuz," he gasped. Feeling his shaft swell, I forced myself to kiss his prick and tongue tickle his pee-hole, praying for his semen to shoot out—But not in my mouth.

My fingers tugged on his balls. "Cum baby, cum!"

Soon I felt Clay's prick twitch—and it exploded, spurting a jet of sperm into my face, and two more spurts flew across my hair.

"GROSS!" I pushed his prick away. "That thing makes a MESS." His last spurt shot a glob of goo into my cleavage."

"Dammit Clay you need to clean me up. A gentleman always wipes off his cum."

Clay did, but we had to wait for the car-fuckers to finish. I shivered to think of what was happening to Julz. I imagine Bud's boner reaming out her asshole and filling her butt with a quart of cum.

The thought actually made me excited. So I let Clay suck my tits and finger me again. This time he fingered my pussy and asshole at the same time?...it was so naughty I had another orgasm.

After the embarrassing experience in Bud's car, I knew I needed my own car.

CHAPTER 2- Working My Fuckin' Ass Off.

The next morning I saw Horrible Hank in the kitchen. He was already half-drunk.

"Stepdad I'm eighteen and I want my own vehicle. That baby blue truck at the dealer. I have half the money saved, could you loan me the other half?"

He patted my butt. "You'll get that truck, Franci. If you work your fuckin' ass off..."

"I already do! Never in my life had I wanted anything like I wanted that pretty pick-up truck. But soon, I found myself standing naked in front of Hank.

I was in the shower when Hank stumbled in drunk and threw the curtain open. "Franci, it's time to fuck your ass off!"

"WHAT? GET OUT!" I stood there covering my tits with a towel, but I forgot to cover my furry pussy. "Dammit stepdad, let me get dressed and we'll talk."

Hank yanked the towel away and groped my tits. Then he dragged me to his bed. "No stepdad! Please don't fuck me!"

He slapped my rump. "But that's what you twats need. A good screwing'."

Hank pushed me down to my hands and knees and drove his knee between my trembling thighs to make me spread them apart. Then he spit into my ass crack.

"That's a sweet little acorn anus you got there," he laughed, pushing his finger into my butthole. It felt weird...suddenly I knew what he wanted.

"No Hank—please don't sodomize me!"

"A butt-fuck for a truck!" He laughed. "That's fair, ain't it Franci. Now hold still."

I shut my eyes and got ready to take it up my ass. Hank spread my butt cheeks, and his fat cockhead touch my anus. My teeth gritted as his prick pushed in, stretching my tight anal ring.

"OUCH! Let me go, Hank."

Panting like a horny dog, Horrible Hank fucked my ass harder. His fat prick jack-hammered my tiny butthole. Then he gripped my hips and pulled my ass further on his fuck-shaft.

I bit the bed as stepdad reamed out my little asshole. Hank fingered my pussy and fucked faster, slamming his prick in balls deep, making me whimper in pain.

Gosh, he reamed me out good.

Then it happened. Hank rubbed my swollen clitty and, "OH MY GOD that felt good!!" I'd looked at my clit with a flashlight, trying to figure out what it did—Now I knew!

Hank's finger titillated the hard BB of my clit. I moaned as my pussy quivered.

"Grab my balls stepdaughter!" I shook my head while squirming on Hank's finger and boner. "Grab my balls Franci, or I'll shove my fist up your ass."

"Okay Shithead." Straining to reach back through my spread thighs, I found the nasty things and yanked on them.

"Yes, yank 'em!" Horrible Hank yelled, spearing my butt harder. "Milk it Franci, milk my dick with your asshole." Tightening my butt muscles around his shaft, I pulled on it like a fat teat.

With a final thrust, Hank slammed his throbbing cock all the way up rubbery asshole. I yelped as his prick spewed out, giving me an ass-full of man milk. After the last spurt, we both collapsed.

My nasty stepdad fell asleep on my back, with his prick still stuck in my rear and his finger up my twat. Soon his buzzsaw snores rattled through the room.

I fell asleep in the puddle of warm goo. In the morning, stepdad was gone, and my sore asshole felt like I'd ridden a fire hydrant.

Getting dressed, I slowly waddled to the kitchen for my chore, making breakfast for Stepdad. He sat at the table, holding his head.

I spit in his fried eggs and pissed in his coffee, then handed Hank his breakfast. "Stepdad, I worked my fucking ass off. What about my truck?"

"Okay, we'll get it. Just don't tell your mom about last night, I was um... drunk."

"Sure Shithead." After breakfast he drove me to the dealer. Of course my asshole throbbed so much I had to sit sideways on the seat.

CHAPTER 3- Hay In My Hole.

Once I got my truck, I was outta there the same day. I left my fuck-head stepdad's farm, and drove to my Aunt Lydia's farm. I thought things would be better there.

When I drove up, my older cousins waved to me from their tractors, and Aunt Lydia bustled out of the house and gave me a warm, big-titted hug.

After I slipped on a skirt. My older cousins Luke and Mikey showed me the farm. Mikey waved at a field. "We just finished some plowin' and plantin'."

Luke looked me up and down. "Wow, cousin Franci I'd like give you some plowin' and plantin'." I noticed the hard lump on the side of his crotch.

Then we took a tour of the barn, and Luke reminded Mikey to fix the tractor. Great. Now I was alone with Luke the Lump. "Franci let's go to the drive-in tonight. Mom said we can use the good truck."

I shook my head. "No, no more drive-ins for me!"

"Aw come on Cousin Franci. You're not afraid of me, are you?"

"I'm not afraid!" ...but I was. I looked up. "Not afraid of you at all."

"Good, then let me kiss you." Luke grabbed me. I broke free, but he caught my arm, twisting me close. "Cousin let's go for a roll in the hay."

"NOOO!"

"You ain't a farm girl unless you take a roll in the hay. Luke pushed me back on a hay bale, lifted my skirt, and wedging his legs between mine. Then I heard him unzip...

"Stop it Luke, this is a sin."

"Dry humping ain't no sin." The bone-like ridge of his prick ground my panties into my slit, rubbing them against my hard clitty. Sparks of pleasure shot through my twat as we tongue kissed.

Wow...I didn't know dry humping could feel so damn good...

"Oh Cousin Luke," I panted, spreading my thighs so he could push my panties deeper into my crack. Luke's tongue dove to the back of my throat. He lifted my top, sucking my aroused nipples.

I hissed like a feral cat and realized Luke was trying to make me cum.

"No cousin. Please stop!" But my hands grabbed Luke's butt, instinctively pulling his lump against my burning mound. Trying to scratch the itch deep in my crack.

"Luke... I need to leave..."

I wanted to go, but first I wanted to cum. My pussy-beast took over, ramming against Luke's prick mound as I whimpered like a whipped puppy...or a whipped pussy.

My legs gripped Luke, and he dry-humped me furiously. He humped so hard my panties slid down...and I felt wads of hay shoving in my ass with each hump-stroke.

GROSS!

Soon Luke groaned with orgasm and bit my nipple... Which sent me over the edge. My back arched up as my pussy exploded. "Aaaah I'm... I'm Cumming!"

We fell back, rolling in the hay until Luke laughed. "Franci, now we're Cum Cousins. you and me are gonna have lots of cum-fun this summer."

"Get off me jerk, I have to pee!"

My cousin rolled off, and I raced to the toilet. And felt my crotch wet with something besides pussy juice. Yuck, Luke's sticky goo was smeared all over my cunt and pubes.

Then I sat on the toilet and wiped hay out of my ass. It was disgusting. But all farm girls get hay in their holes!

Later in bed, I thought about dry-humping Luke's bone-like prick. My finger slipped down to my love button... and I fingered myself to sleep.

CHAPTER 4- Learning About Head.

The following day at breakfast, I didn't say much. Luke kept his eyes down on his plate too. Mikey sensed the tension in the air.

"Hey Franci, it's gonna be hot as heck today. Let's drive down to the river." I agreed and soon we had our feet in the cool, rushing water

Mikey pulled off his shirt. "Going swimming, ain't you Franci?"

"I didn't bring my swimsuit."

"Out here we go skinny dippin'." He laughed. "And we're cousins so it's okay."

"Mikey, you're worse than Luke." I folded my arms. "I ain't getting naked while you're watching."

"I'll go first." He pulled his jeans off one leg then the other. I laughed at his tiger stripe underwear. They looked ridiculous. Mikey saw me and grinned back.

"Tell you what—I'll jump in and hide my eyes until you're in the water." I saw his bare butt as he jumped in with a splash. Then his dark head bobbed to the surface.

"Mikey, I don't know if I want to—"

"C'mon Franci, I won't look." He laughed. "It's time to get naked."

It seemed silly not to get in the cool water. I slipped off my skirt and blouse. When my panties came off, I was afraid Mikey might peek, so I jumped into the cold river feeling my nipples harden like bullets.

"O-Okay Mikey, you can look now."

Mikey waved and swam over to a flat rock. He pulled up on it naked. I looked away, then looked back. I guess it's okay for guys to show off their junk.

He just sat there wiggling his cock while I watched. Droplets sparkled on his pubes. Soon he dove in the water, and he came up in front of me.

"Hey!" I yelled, covering my boobs and crotch with my hands.

"Aw, it's blurry under there anyway. I could barely see your fuzzy-wuzzy." He grinned his toothy smile.

I didn't flinch when he leaned over, kissing my lips. My mouth melted into his, as our lips crushed together. Mikey rubbed my bullet nipples and soft slit.

I pushed him away and headed to the bank. That's why it's bad to be naked—because naked things happen.

I was half out of the water when I realized Mikey was right behind me. "You're awful pretty, Franci."

I covered my dark vee. "Don't look at my snatch, turn around Mikey!"

"Not until you kiss me again." He tugged me back in the water. I felt angry and aroused at the same time. "Okay, just one more kiss."

He pulled me close. I shut my eyes as our lips touched in a slippery kiss. I tried not to enjoy it.

When Cousin Mikey sucked my nipples, I felt that crazy itching in my pussy. My knees went weak, and I wanted him to do it more... or don't do it.

"Stop it Mikey, that's enough!" But he ducked underwater and pushed his face between my legs. "What are you doing?" I tried to jump away, but he grabbed my thighs.

Then I felt IT—His tongue in my slit! "Don't!" My pussy felt hot, even in the water. Mikey's mouth opened to cover my slit. I felt my pussy lips blossom out eagerly.

Gosh, he was eating my pussy!

I didn't know guys really did that! My friends giggled about at slumber parties. Even the nasty girls thought it was wicked.

I moaned as Mikey lapped my slit. Then he sucked my swelling love-button between his teeth and tickled it with his tongue. A shiver swept over my body. "Ohh...ohh..."

My body felt weak and soft. Then Mikey's head popped out of the water. "Cousin I eat your sweet peach until I drown." He laughed.

"Eat my peach?" I tried to act calm. "Mikey, let's get out. Now."

Mikey gripped my waist and helped me out of the river. I tried to get dressed but didn't complain when he laid me down in the soft green grass...and stared at my naked body.

Mikey's hands explored my tits and thighs. His wet tongue tickled my navel... and moved slowly toward my slit... all I could do was lie there panting.

I knew coming to the swimming hole a mistake...but why did it feel so good?

His hot tongue pushed apart my pussy lips again, and I felt the sinful flames engulf me from waist to knees. Whimpering, I twisted in fake modesty.

He gripped my ass as his tongue dove deeper...setting off new and wondrous sparks. Even my tight little rectum glowed with a pleasurable tingle.

"Mikey stop, don't... don't... Don't stop."

His naughty tongue pushed inside my hole, lapping and slurping. I grabbed Mikey's damp hair.... My pussy itched so awful— And my pussy-beast took over.

Spreading wide, my frothy cunt pushed up to his face. My pelvis wiggled in frantic circles. I screamed as my pussy twisted in spasms of pleasure. Mikey licked harder. I jerked on his tongue.

"Stop—Oh just a little now ... Ughh ohhh."

Cousin Mikey sucked on my inflamed clitty, tinkling it with his snake-like tongue. My thighs clamped his head as my body jolted up with in orgasm. "Ahhh...AHHHH!"

Mikey pulled away laughing, " Cousin your cunt tastes so damn good."

I collapsed, with my wet pussy pulsing. Mikey moved his stiff prick up to my face... Wow, I'd never a boner in daylight.

"Cousin Franci, I sucked yours. Now you hafta suck mine."

"What! I don't hafta do nothin'! And cock sucking is nasty!"

"Then give me your pussy." I shook my head. "Franci, you can't leave me like this. Either FUCK it or SUCK it!"

His bloated cock touched my lips. The thing was fascinating and disgusting. "Lick the tip first." I noticed a clear drop of goo hanging from the tip. "Taste it Franci."

I shook my head. "That's a terrible thing to ask a girl."

"But I'm so hard it HURTS!" He groaned. "Don't you know anything about guys?"

Mikey groaned again, clutching his balls. Maybe he was in pain, maybe I caused it. Closing my eyes I licked the drop of goo. "Yuck!"

Gros as it was I decided to finish the job. Making a little O with my lips, I slipped my mouth over his knob and pulled on it... Sucking a guy's cock made me dizzy at first.

Mikey inhaled loudly between his clenched teeth. He liked it. He really liked it! So I sucked harder, sliding my lips down over his steaming cock-meat.

Feeling sinful, I forced his knob to the back of my throat. There, I thought. That should satisfy him. I didn't know he wanted more than a suck. I pulled away.

But Mikey clutched my head and pushed his stiff prick in and out, face-fucking me. Soon I got the rhythm and took over, bobbing my head on his erection.

"Franci, now yank my balls." Guys frickin' love that. I remembered yanking my stepdad's balls while he screwed my ass.

As if in a daze, I cupped Mikey's ball sack. He growled and pushed my head down until I gagged. And that's when I realized what he really wanted—

—To pump my mouth full of his stuff! He wanted me to eat his cum!

"Slow Franci... suck it slow ..." His man-meat throbbed in my mouth. "That's it Franci, lap your tongue along my shaft."

I lapped his shaft. Then it happened—his cock exploded—shooting a jet of cum into my throat... and another spurt. I gagged and coughed and tried to pull away.

But Mickey held my face. "Suck it! "Swallow my cum like a good cousin!"

I sucked and choked, swallowing a big load of my cousin's cum. Mikey pulled out, shooting the last few cum jet across my eyes and nose. He laughed as I sat there dazed, wiping the sticky stuff off my face.

We drove back to the farm in silence, and I sat against the opposite door. Ashamed and angry at Mikey for making me do those awful things.

"Dammit Franci, don't be mad. Eating cum makes your tits bigger." He laughed. "There's nothing wrong with giving Head. All girls do it."

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers
12