Francis Continues To Surprise Me

Story Info
A young lady has more sexy surprises for her man.
4.3k words
4.43
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first couple or works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are real, some are not. You figure out which is which.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------

After our weekend getaway, I knew that things were definitely gonna get more exciting for Francis and me. We had recently become committed to one another and she was bringing back my exhibition & voyeur fantasies. We had been together for only a few months when that getaway weekend occurred and we discussed how exciting it was for both of us for the next couple of months. We had just passed the 6 month anniversary of our relationship when...

My phone rings:

"Hey babe."

"Hey.

"Got any plans later today?"

"Not really. Was hoping to see you."

"Great. Meet me at Mulligans near Great America around 5:30. Oh, and you'll see plenty of me. 😉 "

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

Walking into Mulligans, I see Francis at the bar talking to an older gentleman, probably in his early forties. He was handsome, but it seemed kinda odd that an attractive young lady in her early twenties, would be in an obviously flirtatious encounter with a guy old enough to be her father. She was wearing a black skirt and black matching suit jacket. I walked up and...

"Hey babe, glad you made it."

As she turns to kiss me hello, I notice that the suit jacket is unbuttoned to just above her navel. Below it....

Nothing. The jacket is open and her friend has an unobstructed view of her firm breasts. I can see her areola and nipples very clearly and know that this man had to have been looking as well.

"This is Stan."

"Hey Stan, I'm Tom."

"Nice to meet you, Tom."

"Stan is waiting for his wife to get here and he bought me a drink."

"I hope you don't mind, but I had to come over and meet this young lady. I mean, look at her." as he looked at her tits again."

"I know. Sexy, huh?"

"Extremely."

"Be right back. Need to use the men's room."

"I wonder how far she is willing to go with a married man." I thought while I washed my hands.

As I exited the restroom, I was able to see Francis & Stan across the way. They were standing now and he continued to look at her breasts. I moved closer and could hear Stan whisper and Francis blushed. She was going to attempt to close her jacket and he asked her not to. He then reached up and opened it more. He stared at her bare breasts and said. "You are so sexy and your breasts are beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to see them."

Then his hands slid down to her ass and he pulled her close for a hug. She reciprocated and as he pulled her tight to him, her eyes grew wide.

She obviously felt his cock against her and she was surprised.

"Oh my God. You're hard." She whispered.

"Yes, I am."

"Did I do that to you?"

"I told you that you are sexy and the sight of your breasts got me excited."

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be."

"It feels so big."

"It is."

After a few minutes, she pulled away from him and had to look down at his crotch. It was plain to see that she liked what she saw. Stan then reached in his wallet, pulled out a card, and handed it to her.

When I returned to them, Stan said that his wife was waiting outside for him. He moved to kiss Francis on the cheek and I saw his hand quickly slip under her skirt from behind. "Oooh" she moaned, but Stan pulled his hand away and walked towards the door. She kissed me and said let's get out of here.

We drove to my apartment and as soon as we entered the door, her jacket came off and she loosened her skirt. As her skirt slid down her legs, I noticed that she was nude.

"No top, no bra, and no panties?"

"I took off my top in the car on the way to Mulligans to excite you when you got there. As Stan spoke to me, he told me that my bra was sexy, but I'd look sexier without it and asked me to remove it also. After going back and forth, I relented and decided to take it off. As I got up to go to the restroom to remove my bra, Stan whispered to me to lose the panties also. I figured why not? and removed them also before leaving the restroom. I felt so sexy knowing that I was completely naked below my outfit."

"Did he touch you before I got there?"

"We had no physical contact til you arrived."

"I saw him slip his hand under your skirt before he left."

"Yeah, that surprised me."

"Did he touch your pussy?"

"Not really. It was too quick. He slid his finger between my lips, but never penetrated my pussy, and he pulled right out. I was so wet that I'm sure his hand was soaked. Did you like seeing that?"

"Fuck yeah. Too bad we couldn't bring him here to fuck you."

"I know, right?"

"Mmmm."

We moved to the bed and she laid back, spread eagle, and ran her fingers through the folds of her pussy.

"Hurry up and get undressed. After feeling Stan's huge cock against me and feeling his finger touch my pussy, I need some cock in me."

I've always been a little self-conscious because my cock is only 6" long when fully erect and average thickness. You see, Francis was still married. Her husband Glen was her high school sweetheart and has a very large cock. He was her first, but taking her virginity was very painful. Over time, her vagina stretched to accommodate his large cock, to a point where it was pleasurable for both of them. She said that my penis was "perfect" and I know that I've made her cum often, but deep down I think that sex with him was probably more pleasurable for her.

It had been almost a year since her and her husband last fucked and Stan's large cock may have just brought back the memories of her husband's large cock pleasuring her. Although Glen was her first love and the sex was eventually good, there were so many factors that drove them to split up. They had been separated (and living separate lives) for almost a year, but they had not filed for divorce yet, because Glen had a large inheritance that he would receive after he'd been married for two years.

As I began fucking her, she spoke:

"Did you see the bulge in Stan's pants?"

"Yeah."

"You weren't jealous were you?"

"Nah, it was a turn on watching the two of you."

"I saw you watching us and wanted to turn you on."

"It worked."

"Would you like to see Stan shove his huge cock into this pussy?"

"Would you?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"But he's married."

"They have an open marriage."

"Really?"

"Yup. He said that he'd love for us to meet his wife. He said we'd love her. He said that she loves to fuck and he loves watching her fuck other guys, but she's only fucked two since they started fucking others 10 years ago. He said that he's only fucked three and would love for me to be the fourth. He said that he really loves my natural, average size boobs."

"That's cool. Who doesn't love your boobs once they've seen them."

"Well you know only a handful of guys have seen them."

"How many?"

"Including my gynecologist, only 5."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You, Glen, that trucker (on the way to Tahoe), my gynecologist, and now Stan."

"Wow."

"Well, pretend that it's Stan fucking you now."

"It's kinda difficult because you saw his bulge. Since I know what a huge cock feels like (after fucking Glen for so many years), nothing personal, but it's not the same feeling."

That kinda hit my pride, but I kept on.

"Then think back to when Glen last fucked you. I'm sure you can still remember the feeling of his huge cock stretching this pussy open."

"Mmmm."

She closed her eyes and I could tell that she was reminiscing feeling her husband's cock inside of her.

"That's it. Now think of Stan's cock being the one to bring you such joy."

"Oh yeah. Fuck me Stan. Your cock is so big. I miss feeling a huge cock inside of my pussy. God I've wanted you to fuck me when I first felt your cock against me. Fuck meeeeeee."

Francis came from those thoughts and I was right behind her.

After withdrawing from her messy pussy, I saw my spunk oozing from her pussy. I immediately imagined that it was Stan's semen running out of her battered pussy, across her perineum, and through her ass cheeks, onto my bed.

"Man. That is so sexy! You know that one day, Stan is gonna fuck you and it'll be his semen leaking out of you vagina, right?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Stan is the perfect solution. He's married, so I don't need to worry about him taking you away. His cock looks to be the same size as Glen's, so you can get that satisfaction of being fucked by a huge cock. And you're sexually attracted to him, so you'll definitely be satisfied."

"We'll see."

A few days later...

"Hey babe, guess who called me."

"Who?"

"Stan."

"He did? Hmmm. You gave him your number?"

I could see the guilt on her face.

"Ummm. Actually, after I got home I was cleaning out my purse and saw his card. I called to tell him that you and I spoke about him and his wife. I told him that we thought that they seemed like a cool couple and now he has my number, if they ever want to hang out. That was it."

"Nothing sexual in your conversation?"

"No. He told me that he told his wife about us and they'd both like to meet up sometime."

"Did you get excited talking to him."

"Not really. It was purely a platonic conversation."

"Be honest with me. Did you get a little turned on?"

She blushed.

"Anyway, he called today and asked if we wanted to have dinner with him and his wife, this Friday at their place."

"Sounds good. Let's do it."

We met for dinner on that Friday and ended up meeting with our new friends every Friday over the next few weeks, for dinner and drinks. There was always a little flirting between the other person's partner, but it never escalated beyond a kiss hello or goodbye. As soon as we got to my place though, Francis was always horny and her pussy was always extremely moist. The sex was amazing.

After a few weeks...

"Hey babe"

"Hey Hun, what's up?"

"Stan called to say that him and Dena are going to Tahoe for the weekend and asked if we'd like to go."

"You think it's gonna happen this weekend?"

"Stop."

"Come on. You know that you want it to."

"Actually, Stan said that him and Dena rarely travel together. They travel separately in case there's an accident (or something), they won't both be affected by it. Basically, one spouse would still be able to handle the arrangements and estate. Apparently, they are pretty well off."

"So how does that affect us?"

"Stan asked if you wouldn't mind driving with Dena, while I drive with him."

"Really? Are you guys planning on stopping on the way for a quickie?"

"No, silly. We will set up some rules."

"Rules?"

"Yeah.

No fucking

No oral while driving

No stops longer than 20 minutes (for food & drink)

No liquor or drugs

Everything that happens gets divulged to each of our partners. (no cheating or hiding facts)"

"Wow. Sounds like it's already planned out."

"He said that they've done this once before, with amazing results."

"Ok. I'm game."

As planned, Stan showed up to pick up Francis Friday morning at 9:00am. With a quick kiss, she whispered "have fun." She got in Stan's car wearing a loose top (no bra) and a mid-thigh length, flowing skirt. I knew that she had panties on because I watched her dress. I left to pick Dena up at the same time and figured that we'd be on the road by 9:30.

When I arrived at their house, I was surprised to find her in a robe, hair wet, freshly showered, and obviously not ready to leave. When I questioned her, she said that she wanted to give the others a one hour lead.

After closing the front door, she untied the sash on her robe letting it fall partially open. In that position I could see her amazing breast and part of her areola, but not her nipples. As I looked down I saw her full bush of pubic hair, nicely trimmed, but still a full bush. I couldn't help but stare.

"You like?"

"Of course. Your body is amazing."

"You haven't even seen it all yet." With that she slid the robe off of her shoulders and stood completely naked in front of me.

"Is this still within the rules?"

"As long as we don't fuck, it is."

"What now?"

"I think it's only fair for me to see you also."

With that, she reached out and unbuckled my belt, undid my pants, and pushed them down my hips. I was already fully hard when she reached out and felt my cock. She smiled.

"I'm probably not as big as you're use to, but..."

"Shhhh. Bigger isn't always better. I miss having a normal penis inside of me. Stan can be rough and although it's nice to be stuffed, sometimes I crave a regular size cock in me, making gentle, passionate love to me. The excitement that Francis will get from the first few times that Stan slides his huge cock into her will soon be more than her pussy can handle, but she'll crave your cock again, soon after. Trust me."

Then she dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock.

"Also, my jaw isn't going to hurt afterwards. " then she smiled and continued giving me head.

"Fuck, you're amazing. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna cum soon."

"That's ok, cum whenever you're ready. I want you to feel good."

It wasn't too long before I was cumming in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your creamy cum and the feel of fresh semen sliding down my throat, almost as much as filling my pussy."

"Stan is a lucky guy. Now lay down. It's my turn to taste you."

She laid down on the carpet and spread her legs for me. He pussy was already wet and tasted wonderful. It had already started leaking her mucus-like, vaginal secretions and I was loving it. When I sucked on her clit and pushed 2 fingers into her pussy, she started cumming.

"Holy fuck, you're good. Fuck, I'm already cumming! YES YES YES! Oh fuck! Yessssss, I'm cummmming."

As she was coming down from her orgasm, she whispered "come up here and kiss me."

I slid up her body between her legs and brought my lips to hers. As our tongues entwined, she kept moaning. We were passionately kissing when she reached between us and started stroking my cock. I was once again fully erect and she whispered "touch me."

As I touched her pussy, she moaned and continued to stroke my cock. Another whisper "open me up."

So I did and she brought the head of my cock to her outspread lips. She let go of my cock and my cockhead was at the doorway to heaven. She reached around to my ass, looked deep into my eyes, and as she whispered "I'm sorry", she pulled me into her. The head of my cock slid easily into her married pussy.

"Please fuck me. I need you, so bad right now."

I was torn between fucking the shit out of her or pulling out.

"Please."

Although I was tempted to push the rest of my cock all the way into her incredible vagina, I couldn't do it and pulled out.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do it."

"Why not? I need your cock inside of me!"

"I promised Francis that I wouldn't fuck you, so I can't. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You're a good man. Unfortunately, I know that if Francis let's him, he'll have is huge cock buried inside of her tight pussy and cumming deep within her, as soon as he can. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has."

"I trust her."

"That's very noble of you and shows great character. How about just sliding that beautiful cock of yours between my pussy lips and rubbing it against my clit, til we both cum? I promise, no penetration."

"How could I pass up an offer like that?"

With that I slid my cock between her extremely wet pussy lips and and began a back and forth motion as if I was fucking her. If anyone were to see us, it would look as if we were fucking. Soon Dena was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh fuck that feels good. I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me, please. I want to feel you cumming on me as I cum again and feel your semen plaster me pussy."

It was too much for me and I came again.

"Oh yeah. I can feel it. I can feel you shooting your seed onto me. Yes, you're cumming with me."

Afterwards, we showered quickly together, then got on the road by around 9:45. We needed to make up some serious time, so I drove quickly.

In the other car, Stan was cruising at around 50mph because he said that he wanted to spend as much time with Francis as he could. As they drove, Stan spoke, "you look amazing."

"Thanks."

"I love the fact that you're not wearing a bra. I may need to blast the AC to keep those nipples hard," as he looked at her tits. She blushed

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Of course."

"Show me."

Francis leaned against the door, spread her legs, and lifted the hem of her skirt, to her waist. She had unveiled her see-through, lace thong to Stan and he loved it. As she started to pull the hem down, Stan reached over and stopped her.

"Please stay like that. I love it."

"Really?" She teased

"Can't you tell?" As he looked down to his pants.

"Wow. Very nice. Can I see it?"

"Only if I can see your pussy."

Francis brought her fingers to the waistband of her delicate panties, lifted her ass off of the seat, and lowered her thong to her knees. She continued down til removing them completely and throwing them onto the backseat. Then she ran her fingers through her exposed lips, coating them with her vaginal fluid, scooted closer to Stan and brought them to his nose.

"Oh fuck, you smell great."

"I taste good too." She started to bring her fingers to her mouth but he reached out, grabbed her hand, and brought those glistening fingers to his mouth, and began sucking on them.

"I can't wait to taste your pussy directly."

"You don't have to wait. Take the next off-ramp."

He did.

After finding a secluded area to park, Stan walked around to the passenger door. Francis changed her position so that she was lying back against the middle console. There she had lifted her skirt again, spread her legs, and lie waiting for Stan to open the door to his prize. As Stan opened the door, Francis' clean shaven pussy was exposed to him. He dropped to his knees, spread the petals of her glistening lovehole, and began lapping her vaginal lubrication. His tongue went in and out of her pussy multiple times and his face was covered with her fluids.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Right there. Oh, keep doing that. I'm gonna cum. Oh yes....."

Francis came from his oral technique and his finger stimulation. Stan knew that she was in no condition to reciprocate, so he laid her seat back, readjusted her in it, put her seatbelt on, and returned to the driver seat. As he re-entered the freeway, he figured that they were still probably a good 15 minutes ahead of me and Dena.

At the speed we were traveling, we caught up to them after a couple of hours. Francis called to ask where we were.

"Where are you guys now?"

"Probably a couple hours away still. Where are you?"

"We just got off the freeway at Kybers. Gonna grab a few snack and maybe some cock, then get back on the road. Lol"

"Funny. We'll see you in Tahoe. Drive safe."

I'm not driving silly, Stan is. You drive safe."

"I will."

Meanwhile, I saw the exit sign to Kybers and thought "what the hell, let's stop and check up on them."

As we pulled into a parking area, I saw Stan's car and pulled in next to it. The car was vacant, but as I looked in the backseat, I saw Francis's panties on the backseat. The doors were unlocked, so I opened the back door and retrieved her panties. They were soaking wet and her vaginal fluids saturated the crotch. I smelled them, then stuffed them into the door pocket of my car.

Dena and I went into the store but there was no sign of either of them. Restrooms were at an out building, so I went to see if they were there, while Dena returned to the car to wait for me. No sign of them. Then I heard a moan. It came from behind the building, so naturally I went to check it out. Stan was leaning against the back of the building and Francis was on her knees in front of him.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers
12