Franki

Story Info
Friendship develops into a kink relationship.
2.3k words
4.27
9.9k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franki

I like to tinker. 

I'm a tinkerer at heart. I love fixing broken things. People I barely know bring me stuff to look at. Some of it is worthwhile some of it is junk.

A few years ago a guy I know who has a small holding brought me a milking machine. He looked a bit sad and said I don't suppose you'll be able to do much with it, promptly turned tail and left me with it.

There was next to nothing wrong with it other than a two-way valve on the vacuum line that was bunged up with goo, probably sour milk. I cleaned it up, left it in my workshop, left him a message and went fishing. 

When I got home, three days later, it was still there. With visions of exploding cows in my mind, I phoned the guy and told him the good news that it was working. The conversation went something like this. 

"I've fixed your milking machine"

"I've got a new one says he."

"What to do with this", says I.

"What do I owe you for it?"

"Oh, just a pint or two."

"I'll pop round sometime soon and pick it up. I'll see you right for a beer or two down at the Horseshoes!"

The next week he won the lottery and I never saw him again. The mean bugger never did get me that pint. 

The other use I put my skills to is much more nefarious. I do like a bit of kink. I make very good, mostly stainless steel bondage gear. 

I've been divorced for 15 years now I have tried dating, but my daughters fix me up with their mates divorced and widowed mums. My friend's wives try to fix me up with their friends. 

I think they all think I'm much too happy looking after myself. Being on my own my kink involves a fair helping of self-bondage and self-stimulation. I'm happy with that. 

I have a time-lock key safe I made myself it has two doors and two separate time locks. It has never let me down and I am still fully confident in it and I have a backup as well. 

Franki is my very attractive rockabilly post-lady. She calls every day if I have post or not. She likes the coffee I make. Also, she looks very good in her post office uniform. To be honest she would look good in a sack!

We go to dances together, we love to jive, she is very good and I can just about keep up with her. I bought her a very expensive silk bra, knickers and suspenders belt set with very black seemed stockings for her last birthday.

She wears retro underwear all the time. She knows about my kink, she once brought me a package that had burst open. It contained a chastity belt I had made. I was coming back for alterations, to make it fit the customer's shape and not what she wished her shape was.

We had talked about stuff including my self-bondage a little. I had an understanding she would help if things went wrong but she did not want to join in as she said she didn't like sex much. Franki was like me happily unmarried. She was a divorcee as well.

She had been married to a seemingly decent enough guy but, like me, the flame just went out. I had never made a pass as with a name like Franki I thought she may be batted for the other side as we northerners say. I didn't believe her about not liking sex, I thought she just didn't like sex with men. 

I'd been surfing porn on the internet. I had come across a new wanking machine that was out for sale for a couple of hundred quid so was trying to check it out.

I came upon a clip of a pro domme with a TV Gurl, the clip, was mostly a TV gurl strapped to a couch and a converted milking machine connected to a rather impressive nob. 

Well, that got me thinking. I'm not going into bit-by-bit details but after a rummage around in my junk room I found the old milking machine. I made a cock tube from stainless and Perspex with silicon rubber seals made from stretchy food covers. and a 36mm silicon rubber tube. It wasn't too difficult.

Making one for a pro-Domme to use would be much harder as mine only had to fit only me. I had to buy the silicone tube and some switching devices, I also needed some vacuum/air tube and fittings. I got a secondhand air receiver from my local scrap man to use as a vac accumulator. eBay and PayPal also supplied a bloody big bottle of silicon lube. 

I make chastity belts for both men and women so always have bits about and all the engineering machinery I need. The reversing valve took a bit of working on, I had to buy a new shuttle for that so I could adjust stroke length but everything else was adapted.

I found a good heavy-weight lifting bench on my local Facebook selling pages. It was going for a song, I fitted it with medical-grade restraints I had found when I helped a mate clear out an old mental hospital. These were obviously pretty good stuff and without help, you were not walking away from them. 

In the film clip, the TV girl wriggled around a lot, I didn't want that I like to be as near immobile as possible when I'm in bondage. 

My escape method was the right-hand cuff. It was anchored to the weight bench by a powerful electromagnet. That was powered by mains voltage which was controlled by two separate solenoid switches.

Each solenoid switch had a 0 to 24-hour timer. When either timer completed its set period its solenoid dropped out killing the power and the electromagnet released my right hand. 

Finally, I'd got the whole job finished and was ready to road-test my new contraption.

Franki, was, as always, my ultimate final safety net. I let her know the shadowy details. She thought it sounded fun. She never got to mine before 12.30, usually about 1.30 and never later than 2.00 pm. I live in an old farmhouse 500 yards through woods, along my own private drive.

So at 11.00, I was ready to rock. I had set one timer for sixty minutes and the other for sixty-five. I had tested everything 50 times at least. I had assembled the toys I was planning to use and had set the milking machine up.

After seeing the TV girl in the film clip I bought a rubber underbust corset, Franki had delivered it a week ago and I had managed to keep my hands off it until now. I had studied YouTube clips on how to lace yourself into a corset and it went surprisingly well. 

I buckled my legs into the cuffs and tightened the knee and thigh straps. The cock tube hung on a length of bungee chord from an arm screwed to the wall and was adjusted so the silicon seal held my shaft just behind my glands, the sheath just brushing against my glands.

I switched the machine on, the vacuum pump started and as a result, the tube pulled its way down my shaft. I'm fairly well blessed in that department so adjusted the stroke to about 5 inches and slowed it right down. 

This is how it all works. 

My cock is constantly under varying degrees of vacuum, always a little. 

1/. At the start of the cycle the shuttle is activated by a proximity switch and enough vacuum is applied to pull the tube down against the resistance of the bungee cord. 

2/. At the end of the down stroke, a second proximity switch is activated which signals the shuttle to drop the vacuum back to the lower level. Then the bungee pulls the tube back up. When the top proximity is activated the shuttle moves into the deeper vacuum and the downward stroke is activated.

So back to 1/. The first proximity switch activates the shuttle again and the process repeats endlessly until it is switched off. There is another tube that drip-feeds silicon lube into the cock tube. 

As the Pro Domme said to the TV girl in the film clip; The milker will suck up as much cum and piss as its victim can produce. 

Back to the story. I've now got this set up and it feels wonderful. I know this level will have me spurting in minutes so I turn down the vacuum throttle this slows it to a level that will never be enough to make me cum. It's still very nice in a very frustrating way. 

I will have at least half an hour to sort myself out, lose the corset, have a shower and pull on jeans and a tee shirt before I put my barista's hat on for Franki. 

I strap my ball gag into place, put my nipple clamps on, and fix and tighten my waist and chest strap. The waist strap is a little loose on its tightest notch. It's the corset, I need to make a new notch, I love the restriction of this corset. 

Ten minutes later I'm beginning to wish I had set the timer for half an hour. The sensation is exquisite, it has me on the edge but not enough to make me cum. Half an hour into it and I'm trying to reduce the movement of the tube on my cock by humping against the motion of the machine. It works very slightly because of the loose waist belt.

55 minutes in and the door opens and there stands Franki. 35 minutes earlier than she has ever been before and calmly announces no parcels today but I think I need to deal with this package. 

All I can do is grunt. She takes it all in and stabs a finger on my number one-timer and I see the display reading "on". Then the second one gets the same treatment. 

"How does it work"? I can't answer. She laughs, normally I love the sound of her laugh but this one is a little different. "Nod your head", I nod. "Can I join in", I nod again. "Is it hurting you", I shake my head this time.

Franki takes my gag off and holding her finger on my lips says only speak when you're spoken to. "Are you going to cum?"

"Not unless the settings are changed."

"Do you have any more toys?"

yes, In the wardrobe over there."

She looked me straight in the eye, "can I use everything?"

"Yes."

Franki opened my toy cupboard and "Wow". But disappointingly came back empty-handed. 

"We need to talk but first", then stepped out of her knickers climbed up on the bench and planted a very bald very wet fanny on my face. "Lick it good boy or I'll be going back to that cupboard". 

The machine was still incessantly at work on my cock I had a mouth full of juicy cunt and this woman was starting her third orgasm. 

Then she was done and was standing over me.

"How do I make it make you cum?"

"If you turn the dial on the black box it will slow it or quicken it. If you turn the dial by the gauges it will increase the vacuum, a bit of both should do it."

She fiddled about for a bit and soon I knew I was on the road.

"Will that do it?" 

"Oh Yes, I think so."

She picked up my gag!"

"Open wide cunt licker!" 

"But I Don't want it."

"No no no no. We don't argue with Franki do we?" She yanked off both nipple clamps and popped the gag back as I howled in pain. 

"Let's see how much cream you can produce while I pop back to clock off and change."

I had no clock or watch so no track of time. I think I came five times. Franki said she was only gone for minutes but she was gone for over an hour. 

I was a bit puzzled as to why she was still in her posties uniform when I came around to rational thinking. She hadn't left she just ducked out of my sight and watched me become more and more frantic.

Franki is as big into kink as I am. She does like all of us have some baggage. Physical more than emotional. She now tells me she had her fanny badly damaged when she broke her pelvis in a car accident. That's really what ended her marriage.

She cannot have penetrative intercourse and I can hurt her with my tongue if I'm not careful. When she returned she unhooked me from the machine but only released me from the bench after she had popped my cock into one of my own chastity tubes. 

I don't suppose I'm going to be doing much more wanking. I said to her the other day how often will I be allowed to cum. She just gave the laugh I'm not so keen on. She did say she has never seen a man dry orgasm yet" The "yet" had a significant emphasis. 

Oh, my Lord! 

As I have now got a real key holder I've had a couple of extra piercings to make my chastity totally secure and since that day I've only cum on the machine and under Franki's supervision. She still has her own place but she is spending more and more time here. It was her birthday last week, I made her a queening chair. I'm completely at her mercy when I'm locked in it. I was locked in it for three hours after she unwrapped it. 

The other good news is invites to date my daughter's friends' mums, aunts and grandmas and also from friends of my mate's wives for mystery dinner dates have dried up!

Sent from my iPad