Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Frankie finds out about the cameras. Shit hits the fan.
6k words
4.21
11.3k
5

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

The chapters are written in chronological order. For a better understanding of the characters and their mindsets I would recommend reading the chapters in order of publication.

If you do not like stories of wives who stray or marriages where partners are shared I would consider moving on to other stories that are available.

For those of you that have and provided comments, thank you. I have continually tried to incorporate the comments in my works when appropriate.

Prologue - The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

Chapter 5

The next couple of months after our first experience with swinging and my altercation with Jason I felt things were in a good place between Frankie and me. The weekends I visited Frankie we usually spent Friday night with Anton and Michelle exploring new ways for four people to enjoy each other. Saturdays were reserved for the BBQs and Jess. Actually I felt I was getting the better end of the deal having sex with three beautiful women on a regular basis.

Frankie seems very content with the set-up. Jason keeps his distance from Frankie when I am in town but Frankie has told me he has been sniffing around her some, conveniently showing up in the laundry when she is there, walking to the parking lot when she is getting home and trying to carry on a conversation with her. Jason always attends the BBQs. He even brought a date, a very attractive Asian probably in her early 20s to the last BBQ we attended. I was interested in how Frankie would react when she saw them and was pleased to say she did not seem to notice or care. Jess, on the other hand, seemed to be more upset that Jason was there with someone than Frankie. Frankie and I believe Jason is trying to work his way back into Jess' good graces. Maybe he brought the date to make her jealous if he did it worked. Jess couldn't quit talking about Jason bringing a date and her being so young.

Things were about to change dramatically. It was a Thursday night. Frankie had told me the tenants were getting together to help Chris and Matt in loading a U-Haul as they were leaving the apartments to move into a home they just purchased. When she got home I could tell she was mad, really mad when she entered the apartment. I figure it was probably Jason who pissed her off. She was stomping around the apartment looking around and then she stopped took a deep breath. She stripped down entered the bathroom and started the shower. When she came out she appeared to have cooled down.

The next morning she called just to tell me she would be home around 8PM. Nothing sounded out of the ordinary so I was all smiles. The main reason I was all smiles was Frankie put on a fantastic masturbation show the night before. She came out of the shower butt naked, hair wet and a shaved pussy. She lay on the bed spread her legs wide and vigorously played with her clit. She climaxed twice. This was the first time I have seen her masturbating since before the weekend she fucked Jason. I think Jess had been handling the masturbation duties since then. I was a little worried at the time wondering what got her fired up, but her morning call reassured me everything was good.

When she arrived I had dinner ready for her with her favorite wine. We kissed sat around discussing business, work and the kids. While we were eating Frankie asked, "Can you come up Thursday evening for a special party that is being given by the Alumnus who the building I'm in charge of renovating is going to be named after?"

I said, "I don't think so, I'm already committed to a late appointment with some clients."

She said, "That's too bad I guess I will have to find someone else to take me."

"Do you have someone in mind?" I asked.

"Well I can probably get Ryan Gunderson from the college to escort me."

I asked, "Who is this Ryan character?"

Frankie responded, "He is the college's watch dog for the project. He comes around almost every day checking in with me on the progress. He is a handsome young man around 30 recently divorced so I think he would appreciate some female company."

I redirected the conversation to talk about other things such as Jess, Anton & Michelle and Jason's name came up. I could feel that Frankie was a little irritated with me and when she gets like that she knows the best way to get under my skin is to mention Jason's name. She then said, "If Ryan won't do it I can ask Jason to escort me, I know he would jump at the chance. The only problem is I would have to clear it with Jess as I think they might be getting back together."

"Wouldn't you have to clear it with me too?"

Frankie responded, "I thought you said I could do what I wanted when you weren't there." She was really pushing all my buttons tonight.

Frankie then said, "If they do get back together maybe we could add them to our Friday group."

I was flabbergasted she would say that and said, "What's got into you, you trying to piss me off? I thought we were going to have a nice dinner and watch a movie in the new theater room? No more talk about Jason. Let's go watch a movie."

She just smiled a devilish smile and started for the stairs.

Our new theater room was upstairs; I had a big 82" Samsung TV installed. We had the attic converted to a multi media room so we could watch our son play college ball next year and our daughter after that. Frankie goes, "I know what I want to watch but before I tell you I want to tell you what happened Thursday at the complex."

"The night you helped Matt and Chris pack the U-Haul? Did Jason do something?" I asked. I was starting to wonder what is going on, I could tell something was up.

She started by telling me about helping with the move for Matt and Chris, how everyone, including Jess and Jason, pitched in and helped. She went on to say Matt and Chris had been collecting boxes for over 6 months in planning for the move. I guess they were going to buy a place around 6 months ago but the deal fell through. Frankie then said, "I saw a box from Centrex Electronics, Inc. and recognized it as a company you do business with. I asked Chris where he got the box and he said he picked it out of the bin right after you threw it away. He said this was the Monday after I drank to many Mojitos at the BBQ which would be prior to my evening with Jason. So for tonight's presentation on the big screen I want to watch When Jason Fucks Frankie." She just stared at me waiting for me to say something.

She knew my business, often helping out in the office. She knew the company on the box so she put 1 and 1 together and it added up to Michael your fucked. Needless to say I was in a no win situation. If I admitted it she would hate me for spying on her if I denied it she would hate me for lying to her. Here I was a 6'5" man cowering to a 5'8" woman who had me by the balls. I finally said, "I did bug your place after that first night when you masturbated each other, I did it to protect you and make sure you were safe."

She responded, "That did a lot of good a few weeks later when he fucked the shit out of me and now I have to believe you watched the whole damn thing. Did you watch him fucking me, Michael? Did you?"

I just said, "Yes."

"Did you get off watching me suck his dick, did you get off while he was eating my pussy did you get off while he was inside me did you get off when he made me cum?"

I just said. "Yes I did."

She said, "Roll the tape I want to see it. Now you bastard I want to watch me getting fucked." She was really mad. She had been holding in these feeling all night and she was letting them fly now.

I went to the computer that was hooked into the new TV and called up the video. I had edited it to cut down all the angles and having watched it a number of times felt I did a pretty good job of capturing the essence of that coupling. I even had some split screen shots were we could see from different angles at the same time. I asked, "Where do you want me to start."

She just said, "The beginning."

"Do you mean the beginning of the lies you told me when you went to lunch with him or the lies about having to work late that Saturday or the lies about just going to stay a while or the lie about why you called to make sure I wouldn't show up, the lies about not telling me you were discussing with him our personal conversations before that night even began." I asked.

I gained a little ground back but soon lost it when she didn't acknowledge my questions and just said, "Start when he walked me to the door."

I looked at her and said, "Enjoy the show I'm going downstairs."

She looked at me with a stern look and said, "You are not going anywhere you are staying right here and watch this with me. Now set down and shut up." She had never spoken to me like that in all of years together but I knew I had no choice but to comply.

We sat in silence as the scene appeared and they started kissing. When she said to his request to come in was not a good idea she looked at me and said, "I told you I rejected him at first but you already knew that." It wasn't 30 seconds after that she pulled him into the apartment and the clothes started flying. As she was leading him into the bedroom she commented, "I do have a nice butt for a 42 year old. I have never seen it from that perspective before."

I said, "You have a nice butt for a 20 year old." She just looked at me and then turned back to the TV.

She started to do a play by play and I know it was to torture me and it did but I did my best not to show it. After he blew his load on her face and she was eating it up and she commented, "His cum was sweet and I have to admit it tasted good?

As she crawled up the bed and exposed her pussy and rosebud to Jason she commented, "Look how wet I am, I'm dripping. Oh and that pose is not very lady like."

I just said, "You weren't a lady that night as you said you were his slut."

She didn't like that comment turned to me gave me a dirty look. I wasn't to sure how much more of this I could take. Frankie kept on providing a play by play of the action. She commented on how good he ate her pussy, "Look how I am begging him to make me cum. I am getting close there; I'm about ready to pop."

"Wow look at me come I never seen what I look like when I come before." She said. "I was so sensitive there but he wouldn't stop eating me and then all of sudden it hit me again and I mean big time. Wow that 2nd climax was really intense." Frankie then said, "I didn't realize I talked so much during sex."

I just said, "You normally don't I guess you only do that for him." She gave me another dirty look.

On the video she started begging to get fucked and even asked him to fuck her married pussy. After that remark I said, "Just what a husband wants to hear."

She was mesmerized by the video watching her being pummeled by Jason and after he came and they slept she looked at me with fire in her eyes and said, "Michael fuck me fuck me now."

I looked at her with a questioning look and said, "You have to be kidding."

She said, "You're hard I can see it."

I was hard and I wanted to fuck her badly but was trying to resist. She stood up reached under her house dress and removed her panties which were soaking wet in the crotch. She laid back on the sofa pulled her dress up spread her legs and started playing with her pussy. "Please Michael I need you."

What's a man to do I dropped my pants and entered her with one stroke. We were fucking when the next scene came up of Jason leaving the bathroom. She wanted to be on top so she could watch the action better so we flipped positions. She stopped her up and down on my cock to watch. As he crawled on the bed and penetrated her she moaned above me. When he started fucking her hard asking her his name and smacking her ass, she started humping me hard. When he asked whose pussy is this and she answered Jason's pussy she looked down on me and said, "I am sorry for that. This pussy will always be yours."

I just said, "It wasn't that night."

She responded, "True it wasn't that night." I think those comments hurt us both. After he came in her mouth again we both came together and she was laying on me as we caught our breaths. She said, "He surprised me while I was a sleep and I guess I lost it a little bit there at the end.

I just looked at her and said, "You think".

I asked her, "Do remembered what happened next?"

"Yes I do I woke him up with a blow job."

I asked, "Why? In 20 years of marriage you have never waked me up with a blow job? That kind of bothered me that you would do something for him that you haven't done for me."

She answered me by saying, "The truth is I was still really excited based on what had already happened and when I came out of the bathroom and saw it I just wanted to suck it."

Later seeing her on her back with her knees on her chest more or less screaming for him to fuck her hard really bothered me this time more so than when I have watched it in the past. Maybe it was due to her being next to me playing with her pussy, listening to her panting as she was reliving the experience. That scene finally played out and after they both had their orgasms I asked her, "Why did you ask him to leave as quickly as you did after you finished?"

"I felt very guilty and wanted him gone and then his comment I belonged to him really pissed me off."

"If he pissed you off so much why did you let him back in a later?"

She looked at me and said, "I was so nervous about you showing up I wanted company and when we started kissing I wanted him again to help take the edge off."

I told her, "Watching you mate that last time bothered me the most as it appeared there was some emotion and tenderness between the two of you, it wasn't just sex."

She agreed, "It was different that time it felt good it was more like making love than fucking."

I said sarcastically, "Good to know."

I went on to tell her I waited in the parking lot for him to finish and leave and it took all my control not to break down the door. She apologized again, "He should have been gone sooner and I should have been cleaned up by the time you got there." She went on to say, "You really scared me when I answered the door. You looked a little crazy."

I said, "Seeing your wife thoroughly fucked 4 times and made to orgasm numerous times by someone else. Getting very little sleep, drinking too much to stop the pain and add a two hour drive on top of that will make you a little crazy."

"I am so sorry I hurt you the way I did but I can't believe you spied on me and recorded it." Frankie went on to say. "By the way the video and audio were fantastic."

I just said, "Only the best for my wife. I probably have $10,000 worth of equipment in that small apartment."

She looked at me and asked, "Do you have us together after you showed up."

"I do but not sure I want to show that to you as I got a little rough."

She smiled and said, "I deserved it rough from you based on what I did. I love the way we make love but that time was different I wouldn't want it that way all the time but that time fit the moment."

"I heard you tell Jess I hurt you being so rough and I am sorry for that."

I was exhausted and mentally drained by then and told Frankie I was going to bed and couldn't watch anymore. As I was leaving the room I told Frankie, "If you want to watch more they are in order of occurrence just be sure to exit out, all the way out, you don't want the kids watching their mother being fucked by someone not their father."

She said, "Ouch that hurt."

"Sorry I'm still a little sensitive by the whole thing."

Frankie moods can change so quickly and she asked me, "Can I come to bed with you? I don't want to be alone tonight I want my husband to snuggle with."

I caved in to her again when I looked at her, smiled and said, "You know you are always welcomed in my bed."

We did not make love that night but we did snuggle. She went right to sleep I did not. In fact I was getting pissed off the more I thought about things. Thank god the alcohol finally kicked in and I went to sleep. When I woke the next morning, I was still pissed, and I realized she was starting to blow me. I just looked down and said with a stern voice to, "Stop." She looked at me and I continued, "Save the wake up blow jobs for your lovers not me."

When she pulled off I swung my legs out got up put my robe on and said, "Going to make coffee." I left the room heading to the kitchen downstairs. By the time she came down I was drinking coffee and chatting with our kids. They greeted their mom with hugs and kisses as they were out on dates last night when she arrived and got home after we were in bed.

We spent the day doing family stuff going to our daughters soccer match. Going to lunch at the mall and doing a little shopping with the kids. Even though they were teenagers they still like doing stuff with their parents. Jacob had to leave for basketball practice around 3PM and was going out with friends after that. Emma stayed with us mainly to be with her Mom who she missed terribly during the time she wasn't there. We returned home around 6PM and Emma had to get ready for her date with her longtime boyfriend Randy. Randy was a good kid and we really liked him. They have been a couple since 9th grade. While she was upstairs getting ready Frankie looked at me and said, "Once she leaves we need to talk."

I just said, "OK we will talk."

Randy came to pick her up and we talked a little bit about sports, school etc. before Emma came bounding down the stairs. They hugged. Emma said her goodbyes and off they went. We were finally alone again. I looked at Frankie and asked, "Do you think they are sexually active?"

She looked at me and said, "They are two hot blooded 16 year olds who think they are in love, what do you think." That sent chills down my spine. From what I knew Emma told her mother everything. Frankie then said, "Don't worry I had her go on the pill right before I left." I'm not sure that made me feel any better.

We ordered a pizza and exchanged small talk until it came not wanting to get into a heavy discussion to be interrupted by the delivery guy. I brought out some wine for her and some Gentleman Jack for me. Things started slow with her stating, "You hurt my feelings this morning when you refused oral and making the comment about only for my lovers."

I replied, "It hurt me as I felt you were giving me a pity blow job based on what I said last night."

Frankie explained, "It just happened I saw his cock and I sucked it. I never thought to myself I have never given a wake up blow job to you so I want my first to be with Jason."

I responded, "So what you are saying you have never looked at my cock and wanted to suck it."

She looked at me and said, "That is not true. I think about doing that almost every time I see it. I just felt you would look down on me if I did. I thought you would think it was inappropriate behavior for a wife and mother. You have to remember you were the first man I was ever with and when it came to sex you taught me everything I know. I love you, and I wasn't sure what a wife and mother should or shouldn't do when it came to things like that. I have never turned you down for sex; I have always done what you asked of me in the bedroom. If you would have asked me to wake you up in the morning with a blow job I would have done it with pleasure every morning until you asked me to stop."

She went on to say that she understood why I was acting the way I was acting, excited one minute pissed off the next. She said she felt the same way excited one minute except instead of being mad she felt guilty.

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12