Frank's D-Plus Talent

Story Info
Ugly strip club owner and his busty employees.
1.7k words
4.15
14.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank looked down at the wonderful sight before him. In front of him going to town on his average dick was an early 20 something blonde. Long straight naturally blonde hair (he'd seen the carpet and it matches) was above an angelic innocent face which was literally fucking him. Rapidly bobbing up and down, her pretty, natural lips formed a facial fuckseal.

While she squelched up and down on him he witnessed her ponderous tits gently giggling, the gentleness indicating their firm glorious fakeness. He bent down and squeezed her young man-made boobs, luxuriating in their obvious fakeness. Her slender body was at attention, attuned to pleasuring this chubby, much older man. She was quite pale, and wore only a jet black 90's style thong, which contrasted delightfully with her creamy skin.

While the beautiful young blonde facefucked our chubby old friend, he took time to look behind him at the incredibly sexy creature providing him pleasure from the rear. A dark haired, exotic brunette, not Asian or Latin or conclusively anything as far as the laymen could discern, with super tanned skin and an even larger, perfectly rounded fake rack, spread Frank's flabby ass and was licking it with what could only be described great eagerness and delight.

This was Layla, Frank's "girlfriend" or maybe more accurately described as the beauty Frank stuck his grubby dick in most frequently. While the blonde appeared natural in all aspects aside from tits, Layla fully embraced all surgical amenities, fake tan, pillowy botoxed lips, impossibly perfect silicone rack, tiny waist and hips matched a mouthwateringly toned ass.

Layla made out with his asshole, literally tongue fucking it, wearing only the tiniest pink bikini, the little triangles struggling to contain her perfect EE tits, the bottom a filthily miniature thong, the string of which did nothing to conceal her lovely butthole, just a string over top of a crinkling, inviting, pleasure hole. Her tight little toned ass was renowned at the club, 90's porn chic, and Frank loved to pound it.

Which brings us to the club, and our unremarkable hero. Frank was the owner in name of Franks D+ talent. A surprisingly posh club in a surprisingly awful part of town. Frank, who was not physically or mentally very blessed, was fortunate enough to have a brother who was very high up I'm local organized crime. This brother needed a money laundering outlet, Frank suggested a strip club (shocking) and his brother Marco was eager to oblige, thinking of clean money and gorgeous tail. Which of course were both in abundance.

D+, which became the shorthand for the blue collar clientele, featured exclusively babes of the busty persuasion, specifically D+ cups (har har har). Dimwitted as the puns and management were, the busty beauties flocked to work there. Tips were insane, mob drugs flowed freely, and Frank was honestly a kindhearted caring boss. He also had money, and was not so bright, which made him the ideal stripper target. But he never married, due to the newest employee always being younger hotter sluttier crazier.

Thus was his life, essentially a bachelor fantasy, minus being ugly and dumb, but he had his much smarter brother looking out for him, as Frank's money, while not close to the entirety of Marco's criminal empire, was a very significant and important part of the empire. This fantasy however was not assured of whirling on forever.......

"Oh yeah blondie gag on me just like that. " Frank gasped as he entwined his hands in the blondes natural straight hair, forcing her innocent face deeper as he wildly humped her lovely mouth. While Frank slammed blondie's mouth Layla withdrew her long tongue from his butt and said "her names Courtney dumbass." Frank dismissed the tan brunette and shoved her pornstar hot face deep back into his crack. "Whatever, this is her trial who knows if she'll be here in a week."

The lovely, innocent, DD chested blonde farmgirl waves distressedly. Frank, thinking he was choking the 22 year old beauty, relented in exploring the depths of her young mouth. "My name's Candy" the stacked young blonde said demurely, big blue eyes looking up at the fat strip club owner. Frank shrugged rather irritably, upset his blowjob was interrupted by a non- emergency like name recognition. He resumed pounding Candy's mouth and looked back at Layla, nonverbally conveying, "see, you don't know this slut's name either."

Layla shrugged and continued eating his ass, while he fucked the 22 year old blonde stripper's face, until he started convulsing. Candy tried pulling back to avoid his cum, but he forced her further down until he shot his whole load into her throat. The entirety of his orgasm featured Layla's wondrous tongue swirling around his unkempt, stinky, sphincter. When he finished coming he pulled his uncut, jizzy dick from Candy's mouth, and traced the outline of her hot willing mouth multiple times. Satisfied his worthless seed sufficiently coated the beautiful blondes mouth, he collapsed onto the couch and turned on some football, finished with the 2 beauties who had ravaged him.

Layla rose, and tapped candy's thong clad ass, indicating they needed to move. The ladies went to clean up, thank God, and returned sometime later, Layla in her obscene pink bikini and Candy in her heels and black high cut thong. They watched football, drank, did lines, and made out, Frank alternating between silicone tits and enhanced lips, getting good and ripped. The girls had a blast, this was almost viewed as the reward after Frank's perversions. They fell asleep happily together, all three sleeping peacefully until work the next day.

Frank awoke on his couch, hungover as hell, but satisfied with great memories of the night before. As every day began he thanked his lucky stars for his brother and his lot in life. The girls were gone, off to work. Frank showered, a scene I will not pollute your minds with, and drive to D+. Immediately Upon walking in he was bombarded by Ruby, a smart, hardworking, 30ish redhead babe with a slender body and mouthwatering fake jugs. Frank had the good scene to leave her in charge of day to day, and she was dynamite at it.

Today was tryout day though, Ruby was tense, but it was Frank's favorite day. Ruby knew this was important, future employees after losing girls to boyfriends who didn't want strippers, husbands who didn't want strippers, husbands or boyfriends with money so the girls didn't wanna strip, etc. Frank didn't think that deeply, he had a large stake if sexy stacked babes, and he was right to an extant, but so was the lovely, perfectionist Ruby, complacent attitudes doom the poshest of boob shacks.

Frank was excited. He walked by the main door, lobby, bar, even bypassed his office and the staff area, heading straight to the back door where he knew Ruby gathered prospective talent. When he got there and threw the door open he saw 40 odd women, all extremely hot, but his place did have a reputation for piles of money, potential mob boyfriends (you'd be surprised how many hot strippers like violent dimwitted men, or not surprised) and drug connections.

He looked then over very happily, many had dressed in snappy business attire with slutty twists no normal self respecting women would make, tits on display, thongs riding high. He smiled and graciously announced, "ladies you'll all interview directly with me, the owner!" the girls clapped excitedly and bounced around, causing an intensely pleasing chain reaction of bouncing. He leaned toward Ruby and whispered "weed out any fatties, flatties, oldies, or prudes." With that he went back inside and got a bud lite to wear down his hangover, watching a lovely green eyed platinum blonde named Celeste gyrate on stage in a purple gstring, jiggling her lovely rack for him alone it seemed.

After her set, he watched burly steel mill workers on lunch put 20s in her tiny panties, and went to the stage and asked how she was settling in, which she said her and her twin sister Star loved it. Frank recommended he and the sisters get better acquainted which she quickly agreed to. After the sleazy twin sister pickup Ruby cleared her throat by the offices.

Frank wandered over, and looked down the hall. 20 odd sexy, slender, surgically enhanced beauties smiled back at the unattractive, fat, older man. Frank smiled back and once again thanked his good fortune. He looked the line over, eyes nearly glazed over with happiness, and declared "we'll start in groups, first four of you beauties step inside."

In walked an incredibly fit blonde with a curly 90s style perm, and medium tits that appeared huge on her sculpted body. Blondie was very pretty, not model style but slutty and trashy. Next was an elegant looking European brunette, with ivory skin, long, straight dark hair framing a stunningly gorgeous face with piercing blue eyes which shone brightly next to her jet black mane. She had a naturally slender body and perfect round tits which had to be DDs. Then a sexy young black girl, with straightened shoulder length hair, brown almond eyes, a trained physique which impressed on an early 20s babe, and lovely dcup boobs. Her ass looked like a masterpiece in tight jeans, out of which a baby blue g-string rode high on her shapely hips. Lastly was another blonde, a milf of about 40. Long straight platinum hair, kind green eyes, the face of a pornstar. She was undoubtedly a beauty, but her face screamed fuck slut. She was in outstanding shape, whether scalpel made or gym made Frank couldn't tell, what he could tell was she had gravity defying builders, EE at least. Exploding off her chest in a tiny tank top, Frank squeezed the heavenly globes on her way in.

The milf looked down, watching grubby hands greedily ravage her man made chest. She smiled, which made her slightly older face light up with radiant beauty and kissed the ugly owner deeply. Her dexterous tongue wove its magical way within his undeserving mouth, and she groped his cock through his pants. She broke the kiss and said " I don't know about these sexy young whores, but this older slut is gonna fuck you in ways you've never imagined." Frank doubted she'd show him anything new, but like any man he couldn't help but be excited by the gorgeous milfs promises. He walked in and sat on the couch, looking up at these gorgeous girls desperate for jobs and attention, and thanked the universe for giving him this life.

Too be continued....