Frank's Friends

Story Info
A long night with Darcy, Susie and Bev.
3.6k words
4.39
11.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since my surprise night with Frank, Bev and their male friends. All week thinking about that night got me so wet. I was looking forward to tonight, and at the same time a little nervous. Frank and I were joining Darcy, one of the guys from Saturday night and his wife for dinner. I had wished Bev was coming but she was going away. Darcy mentioned he wanted to introduce me to his wife as she was curious about being with another women. I had no idea what the night was going to bring, but somehow, I knew it was going to be fun.

It was nearly four o'clock, time to start getting ready. I headed to the shower and washed my body before shaving my legs and pussy nice and smooth. I hopped out and dried myself then did my hair and makeup. I headed to the bedroom and went through my clothes trying to find something to wear. I put on a tiny red g-string which barely covered my pussy and a matching red bra, with a short floral summer dress which showed off my legs.

It was five-thirty when I heard a knock. I headed to the door and opened it.

"Hi Frank, come in." I said, greeting him inside. "I'm ready to go if you are."

"We still have half an hour." Frank replied with a smile following me into my en suite.

As I stood at the basin, Frank moved behind me slowly lifting my dress.

"Your arse always gets me hard." He said, as he had a good look.

I reached around and grabbed his cock before turning around. I slowly knelt down and unzipped Frank's pants, sliding his hard cock out.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." He said, as I started sucking him.

Frank held my head as he thrust his cock deep. I could tell he was very horny by the way he fucked my mouth. All of a sudden, he grabbed his cock, stroking as I continued sucking.

"Oh fuck honey, I'm coming, I'm coming." He moaned, as I swallowed every last drop of his cum.

I stood up as Frank put his cock away before zipping up his pants.

"We better get going honey, otherwise we will be late." Frank said with a smile, as he took a deep breath.

We both headed out to the lounge where I grabbed my bag and keys before heading out the door. We made our way down the elevator and out to Frank's car. The trip was pretty quick as the restaurant was only a few blocks away. We got out of the car and as we headed into the restaurant, we noticed Darcy and his wife sitting at a table at the back of the room.

"Hi Darcy." Frank said, as we got to the table.

"Hi Frank, this is Susie my wife." Darcy replied.

"Hi Susie, I'm Toni." I said with a smile.

Susie was in her mid-fifties. She had greyish blond hair with a nice slim figure, was very attractive and seemed a little shy. Frank and Darcy sat together and chatted while Susie and I got to know each other. The conversation flowed, and we seemed to hit it off.

After about an hour of eating and chatting, Frank's phone rang. He excused himself and after a few minutes returned to the table.

"Sorry everyone, something's come up. I'm going to have to go." Frank said.

"Everything ok." Darcy asked.

"Yeah, all good. Bev's mums not well. I have to head over and take her up to the hospital. She'll be ok." He replied.

"Don't worry Frank, we will drop Toni home." Darcy said, as he looked at me.

"Are you sure? I can catch a taxi." I replied.

"No, all good, we will drop you home."

"Sorry again everyone, we will catch up." Frank said, before leaving.

Darcy, Susie and I continued chatting over coffee before it was time to leave. Darcy insisted on paying the bill and headed to the counter to pay.

"Why don't you come back to our place, the night is still young." Susie said, as she put her hand on my leg.

"Ok, sounds good." I replied.

Darcy returned, and we both got up and followed him outside of the restaurant, and to their car.

"You can be the Chauffeur, honey." Susie said, as Darcy unlocked the car.

As I stepped in, Susie also got into the back. As Darcy started the car Susie put her hand on my leg.

"So, Darcy mentioned you had been with a woman before." Susie said quietly.

"Yes, I have." I replied. "I'm guessing you haven't."

"No, I have thought about it, but no." She said with a nervous stutter.

With Susie's hand still on my leg, I place my hand on top of hers. I slowly slid her hand up my dress, softly pressing her fingers against my pussy. I noticed Darcy watching in the mirror as I slid my legs slightly apart as her finger slid inside me.

After a minute, I pulled her hand out from between my legs.

"Did that get you nice and wet." I whispered in her ear.

"God yes." She replied, taking a deep breath. "Honey lets go home."

After a few minutes, we arrived at their house. Susie and I got out as Darcy parked the car in the garage. She unlocked the door and we both headed inside. Their house was a large two stories and had an amazing ocean view. As I was staring out the window, Darcy joined us from the garage.

"Would you ladies like a drink." Darcy asked.

"We would love one honey." Susie replied. "I'll quickly get changed."

As Susie headed to the bedroom, I sat on the lounge admiring the view. After a minute, Susie returned dressed in a short white dress, and with her nipples nice and hard, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She sat next to me on the lounge and we were soon joined by Darcy with the drinks. He put them on the coffee table in front of us before disappearing back to the kitchen.

"You asked if you got me wet." Susie whispered, as she slid my hand between her legs.

My heart started to race as I noticed she was not wearing any panties. As my fingers explored her wet smooth pussy, I moved close kissing her on the lips. After a few minutes, Susie stood up. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. As we stood, I slid her dress off her shoulders dropping it to the floor. Standing naked, I softly teased her nipples with my tongue. Susie took a deep breath as I felt her body trembling. As I looked up, I noticed Darcy standing at the door watching as he slowly undressed. I took Susie by the hand and laid her on the bed. Darcy made his way over and we both laid beside her. I ran my hand up her leg slowly rubbing her wet pussy as I started kissing her on the lips. As she softly moaned, Darcy sucked her hard nipples, and I could feel her pussy was wet and ready for my fingers inside her. As my fingers filled her pussy, she threw her head back letting out a loud moan.

After a few minutes of teasing Susie, Darcy knelt up sliding his cock inside her mouth muffling her moans. His cock was very big and how could I forget him fucking my arse and pussy a week ago. Susie sucked the head and like me struggled to fit him in her mouth. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and moved down between her legs, spreading them wide apart. As my tongue softly touch her wet pussy, her body froze.

"Oh god, oh god." Susie moaned.

As I explored her pussy, Darcy got up and sat on the chair close to the bed. As he watched on, he stroked his hard cock. All of a sudden, Susie's body froze as she threw her head back.

"Oh god, don't stop, oh my god I'm cumming." She screamed, as her body shook over and over.

As I got up and laid beside her, her hand spread my legs wide. Her fingers explored my wet pussy as she kissed my breasts.

"You enjoying Toni?" Darcy said, looking over at Susie.

"Oh god yes." Susie said, as she looked over at Darcy. "I want to watch you fuck her now."

As Darcy got up, I helped Susie up laying her head at the other end of the bed. I knelt over her in a sixty-nine position ready for her to watch her husband's cock fuck me. Darcy knelt behind teasing my pussy with his hard cock, before slowly sliding inside me. As he fucked me, I felt him getting deeper and deeper with every thrust, as Susie's tongue tasted the witness of my pussy on his cock.

After a few minutes, Darcy slid his cock out.

"Ready for my cock in your arse?" Darcy said, spreading my arse apart.

Before I could say a word, his cock spread me wide as the head of his cock slowly slid inside me. While he fucked me, I felt Susie's tongue exploring the witness of my pussy. I couldn't hold back as I felt my pussy ready to explode all over her lips.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh god." I screamed, as I came.

As I started to relax, Darcy slid his cock out of my arse. I helped Susie up on her knees ready for Darcy's hard cock. I knelt beside her, spreading her arse apart. He moved close pressing the head of his cock against her arse.

"Slow honey, oh god take it slow." She said, as she laid her head down on the bed.

As his cock slowly slid inside her, I moved to the top of the bed positioning my pussy in front of her.

"You taste so good." She said, as her tongue licked the juices from my pussy.

After a few minutes, Darcy slid his cock out of Susie and walked over to the dressing table before returning with a vibrator. He placed it on the bed and sat back on the chair watching as he stroked his cock. I got up off the bed and mounted Darcy with my back to him, sliding his hard cock back in my arse. With his big cock inside me, I rode him nice and slow as I moaned with pleasure. Susie made herself comfortable, watching Darcy's cock slid in and out of my arse as she toyed her pussy with the vibrator. All of a sudden, I was ready to cum. I started riding Darcy harder, feeling his cock deeper inside me.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah." I screamed, as my fingers filled my pussy. "Oh yeah, I'm cumming."

My body shook over and over as my pussy drenched my fingers in cum. As I laid back on Darcy, Susie hopped up and knelt between my legs, removing my fingers before sucking them tasting my cum.

"That taste good honey?" Darcy said, as Susie got up and laid back on the bed.

"Mmmm, very nice." Susie replied.

As she lay fingering her pussy, I climbed off Darcy, sliding his cock out of my arse. I joined Susie on the bed, kissing her as we both fingered each other's pussy. All of a sudden, I felt her body tense.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She moaned, as her body shook.

Susie slid her fingers out of my pussy and moved down between my legs, licking my wet pussy. Her tongue on my sensitive pussy made by body tremble. Darcy sat on the couch watching before kneeling on the bed.

"I want to watch you come inside her." Susie said, as she got up from between my legs.

Without hesitation, Darcy moved in close lifted my leg as Susie grabbed his cock sliding it inside my pussy. As he fucked me hard and deep, Susie rubbed her pussy watching him penetrate me.

"Oh, fuck honey, I'm ready to fill her tight pussy." Darcy said, as I felt his cock getting harder. "Yea, yeah, I'm cumming."

"Oh god, fuck." I screamed, as his cock pulsated over and over, shooting his cum deep inside me.

As I lay enjoying the feeling, Susie cuddled in beside me.

"Honey, that was amazing." Susie said, as she watched Darcy slide his cock out of my pussy.

"So, you enjoyed playing with her pussy?" Darcy asked, as he knelt beside Susie.

"God yes." She replied, before sucking his cock clean.

Darcy got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

"You are amazing." Susie said, still cuddling in to me.

"Did you enjoy it?" I replied.

"Very much so, you were wonderful."

After a few minutes, Darcy returned from the shower wearing his dressing gown and headed out to the lounge. Susie and I both got up, and I followed her to the bathroom and joined her in the shower. We helped each other wash ourselves before getting out. After we dried and dressed, we joined Darcy in the lounge.

"Did you enjoy that honey?" Darcy said, as he wrapped his arms around Susie.

"That was amazing honey." Susie replied.

"I'm going to run Toni home; I will be back soon." She said, as Darcy held her.

"Ok honey, I'll see you when you get back." Darcy replied.

"Bye Darcy. Thank you for a great night." I said, as he walked over and gave me a hug.

"I'm glad you and Susie hit it off. I hope to see you again soon." Darcy said, before sitting on the lounge.

Susie grabbed her keys, and we headed to the garage and sat in the car.

"I hope you had a good time?" Susie said, as she put her hand on my leg.

"I did." I replied.

"It was better than I thought it would be; it was wonderful." Susie said, with a smile.

"If you're not in a rush to get home, why don't you come up to my apartment for a while?" I asked. "I'm sure Darcy won't mind."

"I'd love too." She replied.

After a short drive, we arrived at my apartment block. We parked the car and headed into the lobby making our way to the elevator. As we were about to get in, Frank and Bev walked into the lobby.

"What are you guys doing here? Is your mum ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, she fine. She's staying in hospital tonight. We will head back up their tomorrow." She replied.

"Hi Susie." Bev said, as she gave Susie a hug. "What are you girls up to this time of night?"

"Susie's dropping me home. Going upstairs for a little fun." I whispered.

"Frank, do you mind if I go to Toni's for a little, that's if its ok with you guys?" Bev asked.

"Sure honey, join us." I replied. "You don't mind if we borrow her for a while do you Frank."

"No, I don't mind, go have some fun honey." Frank replied.

We all stepped in the elevator and headed up to my apartment level and said goodbye to Frank before the elevator door closed. We made our way to my apartment and I unlocked the door, inviting the ladies inside.

"Oh wow, this is amazing." Susie said, looking at the view. "Your apartment is beautiful."

"Thank you." I replied. "I'll give you a tour."

I showed her through the house before heading back out to the lounge. As Susie and Bev sat on the couch chatting, I headed to the kitchen and poured us all a drink. We all sat around chatting for a while before I headed back to the kitchen to pour us another drink.

"So how was dinner?" Bev asked.

"It was nice. Afterwards we went back to Susie's." I replied.

"I'm guessing for a little fun. I'm jealous." Bev said, with a smile.

"Well, the nights still young Bev, I'm sure we could create a little more fun." I said, with a cheeky grin. "Susie, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

"Being tonight was your first time with a woman, have you ever been with two or more guys?" I asked.

"Oh no. I have thought about it a lot. God, I wouldn't know what to do." She said, as she blushed.

"Next time we should include the guys, I'm sure that would excite you." I said, as I got up and put on a movie.

I walk to the couch where Susie and Bev where sitting and took Susie's hand, helping her up. I removed her clothes, and as she stood naked, I kissed her neck making my way to her lips. Susie sat back down on the couch as Bev stood up. We both undressed and sat back down with Susie in the middle. As the movie played, there were two women kissing as they rubbed each other's pussy, while another on her knees sucking two cocks. I could tell Susie was turned on by the way her eyes were glued to the TV. I put my hand on her leg, slowly spreading them apart before running my hand up her thigh, stopping at her pussy. She was so wet, and as my finger touched her softly, Bev started to tease her nipples with her tongue.

"God, I always fantasised about two guys." She said, with her eyes glued to the TV.

As she continued watching, I slowly got off the couch and knelt between her legs, spreading them wide apart. I ran my tongue up her thigh before tasting her wet pussy. As Bev continued sucking her nipples, my fingers spread her pussy as my tongue licked every part of her. All of a sudden, she lifted her legs as she pressed my head harder against her pussy.

"Oh god, don't stop, I'm going to cum." She moaned, as her body started to shake.

Her pussy exploded all over my tongue as I continued to lick her.

"Honey you taste so good." I said, as I got up.

I headed to the bedroom and pulled out my double ended dildo and lubricant from the drawer, and as I returned to the lounge, both women were on the floor. Bev was enjoying Susie between her legs and the feeling of her tongue against her pussy. I moved behind Susie, guiding her on her knees with her head still between Bev' legs, and the sight of her gorgeous arse and pussy, I couldn't resist burying my tongue.

"Oh god that feels good." Susie said, as my tongue teased her arse.

After a minute, I hopped up and lubricated one end of the dildo. As I started teasing her arse with my tongue, I slowly slid the dildo inside her pussy. She raised her head letting out a moan before continuing to bury her tongue between Bev's legs. All of a sudden, Bev let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Oh Susie, I'm cumming, oh god honey, don't stop." She screamed.

As Bev started to relax, she got up and sat back on the couch watching with her legs spread, rubbing her wet pussy. I quickly lubricated the other end of the dildo and started teasing Susie's arse.

"Oh god, take it slow." She said, as she laid her head on the floor.

As the dildo slowly spread her arse sliding inside her, she let out a moan. Now with both ends inside her, I fucked her with the toy nice and slow.

"Oh god that feels good." She said, as her hand grabbed the dildo.

So turned on, I positioned myself in front of Susie guiding her head between my legs. As I laid back enjoying the feeling of her tongue, I looked over at Bev as she slid multiple fingers inside her pussy as she watched both of us on the floor.

After a few minutes, Susie laid on her back, fucking herself with the dildo. I moved up and sat my pussy over her lips, letting her tongue ravish my pussy. I leaned forward sliding Bev's fingers out of her before licking her dripping pussy. All of a sudden, Bev grabbed my hair pressing my head harder against her.

"Oh fuck, yeah, god yes." She screamed as she threw her head back. "Oh god."

As her pussy exploded, my tongue buried deep, tasting he cum oozing from her pussy.

All of a sudden, Susie slid her tongue out of my pussy as she started to moan. Still positioned over the top of her, I slid my hand between my legs rubbing my pussy hard and fast.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Susie screamed, as her body shook.

As she enjoyed the sensation, I felt my body tense, ready to cum.

"Taste my cum honey, god yes, taste my cum" I moaned, burying my pussy over her lips, muffling her moans.

As Susie lay enjoying my cum all over her lips, I could feel her tongue softly licking, tasting my pussy.

I collapsed on the floor and the three of us laid exhausted. After a minute, Susie and Bev got up and got dressed, ready to head home.

"Thank you for tonight." Susie said, as she slid on her panties.

"You're welcome. Maybe we organise it for Frank and Darcy to join us next time?" I replied.

"I know Frank will be keen." Bev said, with a smile.

"Maybe we organise a dinner here next weekend." I said, as both ladies finished dressing.

"Sounds like a plan." Susie said, as both ladies made their way to the door.

I greeted them both off and closed the door. I turned everything off and headed for a shower before climbing into bed for a good sleep.