Franny

Story Info
I get a strange request and then a bit of fun.
2.2k words
4.4
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Franny

I get a strange request and then a bit of fun.

PART 1

I was sitting in the library reading the out of town newspapers like I did most days. The old man was across the table from me doing the same. He was often there are we would whisper back and forth about something we had read and thought the other would appreciate.

He leaned across and whispered, "Box lunch?"

"What?"

He whispered back, "Lunch at the Y?"

"What are you asking?"

He grinned, "I want to lick your pussy."

"Are you crazy?"

"No I don't think so. You're a very attractive woman. I like your company. So I'd like to give you a little treat."

Thinking he's playing games, "I think you're nuts. We can't do that here. They will kick us out and never let us back in again. Where would I read the papers?"

He pointed back over his shoulder, "There's the unisex bathroom down the hall. How about it? I'm really good at it. I can promise you won't regret this."

Willing to go along with his joke, "You really want to perform oral sex on me huh?"

"Yep, it would be a pleasure. You go down there and lock the door. I'll put the papers back in the rack and knock three times and you let me in."

I was going to call his bluff so I headed down the hall thinking he's never going to show. Less than a minute and there were three knocks. Laughing I let him in. Somewhere along the way this sounded like a good idea. "And just how are we going to do this?"

"Well first take off your clothes."

"No. How about just my panties? I'm not showing you my saggy breasts."

"I'd really like to suck on your nipples also but ok, your panties and your skirt."

Would he really do it? I decided there was only one way to find out. "Ok, now what? I'm not lying on that floor."

"How about you lean against the sink and put one foot on the stool?"

This was stupid, "Like this?"

"That'll work. I'll just kneel and."

One hand was on my left leg, the other was holding my ass and his face was up against me. After kissing my inner thigh and then my pubic hair for a little bit he moved his head and Oh...my...god...he...was...doing...it. His tongue was doing unbelievable things. The hand on my leg was moving up until I could feel a finger slipping up inside me.

This was so outlandish. I'm in a restroom in the public library and an almost stranger is giving me cunnilingus and I'm letting him and I'm enjoying it. I'm really enjoying it. "Don't stop...I'm close. Just a little more...yes...right there."

I had to jam my knuckles in my mouth to keep from screaming. Damn him he kept going and I could feel another wave washing over me. As the second wave receded he leaned back and asked, "One more time? You taste delicious."

Before I could answer he was back doing me. That finger was massaging my g spot and before I could even think I was coming again. It was unbelievable. Three times I came in one session. I had never done that before and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to come again. How do you beat perfection? Anything after this would be impossible, unless he maybe had another trick up his sleeve, or in his mouth.

As I slowly recovered, "How...or where did you learn that?"

"I've had a little practice over the years and it's something I like to do."

"Actually how much practice?"

He leaned forward and before I could stop him he was sucking on my clit again. I realized that finger had never left where it had been. "Stop, I'm tender, no more, please."

Thankfully he listened. I felt the finger slowly pulling out but the bastard was wiggling it. He looked up grinned and said, "I think somewhere between fifteen and twenty."

"What? Fifteen or twenty what are you talking about?"

"You asked how many women. I've had the pleasure of giving some pleasure to fifteen to twenty women with my tongue. But I think you're the sweetest ever. Thank you. Could we maybe do it again someday?"

He was still on his knees looking up at me and I was feeling guilty. "Can I do something for you, maybe masturbation or fellatio?"

"No, thank you but I'm not man enough anymore to get a hard-on. I appreciate the offer but I'm happy to just bring a little joy to the women of the world."

I was feeling sorry for the old man, "Do you have a problem that might be fixable?"

"No, my doctor gave me a very complete exam and she said there is nothing wrong. Old age is catching up on me. She suggested I try those pills and gave me a prescription. I checked on them but its ten bucks a pill and the order was for ten of them. I can't afford it so..."

My heart was breaking, "I'll give you the hundred dollars."

I heard his knees creak as he stood. "No...I'm content. Besides if I suddenly came up with a hard cock my wife would run screaming from the house. She's perfectly happy that there is no more sex. She might even want a divorce and I certainly cannot afford alimony."

I headed for the door. He held out his hand. "You may want to put your skirt back on before wandering out there. The panties are optional."

I handed back the panties, "A souvenir? And maybe I'll be back next Monday."

PART 2

I don't know why. I was probably feeling guilty. After the old man talked me into oral sex at the library I had to tell someone. My best friend has a big mouth and soon the whole town would know what I had done. Before I could reconsider I was confessing to my husband. I was torn but I couldn't bear the guilt by myself.

He surprised me. I expected hell fire and damnation. "Wow that is interesting. I can't picture you doing something like that. Whatever made you think it was the proper thing to be doing? Did you enjoy it? Three times, really. I am impressed he must be really good. Are you going to do it again?"

I wasn't sure what possessed me to answer like I did. "He offered. He asked if I wanted to. I didn't answer him."

"I think you should, at least one more time anyway. What harm can it do? It sounds like he has a talent that I don't have. I mean if you get satisfied one time when we are together but that is all there is. Three times is remarkable. Yes I believe you should definitely see him again. I would love to hear more of his abilities."

My husband can be a pompous ass sometimes but I love him and I truly believe he loves me and wants the best for me. I told him I thought it would be best to sleep on it.

In the morning at coffee hubby gave me a look. My first thought was he finally figured it out and here it comes. I was surprised when he said, "I was thinking. Maybe it would be best, from a safety standpoint, if you brought him here. I mean what if you were to get caught at the library? I wouldn't mind. If he didn't I mean. Think about if you will."

Monday I was at my normal table reading the New York Times and some rag from Boston. The old man showed up and was holding his favorite from Chicago and a Washington paper. We sat as if nothing had happened the past week. He pointed out a lie in the Washington paper and I commented that the same story was in the Boston paper.

As I finished the Boston paper he was finishing the Washington one. "Want to stop in the restroom later?" he whispered.

"No, I think not. I don't feel any need to at this time. But I talked to my husband and..."

"You're married. Why didn't you say something? I don't see a ring? Oh, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done it."

He was in a panic, I had to grin, "Don't worry, he's not upset. He doesn't even own a gun. In fact I think he got a thrill out of the story. The first time in a month that he took me to bed for a little activity. Can you picture it, me being with two men the same day? My mother is probably rolling over in her grave."

"But...But...But..."

"Calm down. I loved it and hubby has a suggestion. Like I said I'm not interested right now but if or when I feel the need he thinks I should bring you home where it will be safer. We could be comfy in a nice bed. We could have a nice lunch before and a little wine. Anyway, why don't you think it over and let me know what you think about it the next time we see each other." I got up and walked away.

On purpose I didn't go back the rest of the week. I wasn't in a big hurry. An orgasm every week or two usually satisfies me.

The following Monday he was already at our table when I walked in. I grabbed my two favorite papers and had a seat. I smiled and greeted him with a cheery hello and how are you? Then I went to work on the first paper.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Of course we can. Do you have anything in particular on your mind?"

From the look on his face I could almost predict he was going to say and I was not far from wrong, "I'm really confused. You said your husband was ok with what I, we, did. And he thinks you should bring me home if we, you, want to do it again. Am I missing something? Why did you even tell him? Does he want to join in? I'm not sure how I feel about that."

I stood up, "Maybe we should go over to the green where we can talk without whispering."

Sitting on a bench I explained, "No he doesn't want to join in. He'd stay downstairs and work on his stamp collection. I'm sure he would like to meet you, join us for lunch, that type of thing. But if you really are worried let's just forget the whole thing. I enjoyed our little adventure and would not object to one more time but I can live without it also."

I stood and asked, "I'll see ya tomorrow? Same time, same place. Have a good day."

"No wait, please. I want this. I'm worried, but I want it. I wasn't lying when I said you were the sweetest. You just tell me when and where and I'll be there. I promise."

I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "How about the Wednesday after next, say around noon?" I gave him my address and walked away.

I was too nervous and didn't go to the library any more that week or the next.

At the strike of twelve the doorbell was ringing. Hubby jumped up and opened the door. Introductions were made, hands were shaken, polite conversation took place, lunch was served, and it was all very strange considering.

MY husband told us, "I have some work to do, so if you'd excuse me I'll let you two be. Maybe we could have a drink later?" And he disappeared into the den.

The old man and I went upstairs. Over two hours later we managed to stagger back down. My loving husband was at the bottom of the stairs, "Well was everything satisfactory. From what little I could hear it sounded like things went well. Care for a brandy?"

After the old man left I told my love all about it. How he worked me into such a state of passion. How I was taken up and over the mountain three times real hard and two times up a little hill. How he was so patient and understanding of what I wanted. How he got naked with me and how large his penis was even soft like it was. The attention I paid to it and how it never responded.

As he held me and listened till I was done. "I'm happy for you. You do look exhausted. Hairs a bit of a mess and you really could put your bra back on. Breasts are bobbing and wobbling around. But I do say you look very satisfied. Would you like to lie down for a nap? We do have that birthday party tonight. And as I mentioned you do look a sight."

That was the last time the old man and I did anything. He still joined me at the table. We still compared notes from our papers. We never discussed the other events. It was like it never happened. I might have considered one more time but pride wouldn't let me ask.

The end

I'm hoping this was a fun read.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers