Franny the Asslicker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarence couldn't believe how perfect this quickie blowjob was. His massive cock was only two to three inches deep at any moment. But if this little femboy was a cocksucker, then he's likely a cumeater as well. He imagined all his sperm resting in Franny's stomach. Clarence held Franny's head to make sure Franny didn't pull back and miss a single drop. Franny didn't disappoint. And as soon as it was over and Clarence was lifting off Franny, Lola sharply spoke.

"Keep your mouth open!"

In a synchronous move, of Clarence lifting off and Lola mounting on, Lola was now straddling Franny only it wasn't going to be for an ass licking this time.

She tipped her cum-filled hand just above Franny's open mouth. The load was so think it didn't immediately follow gravity's expectation. Lola used her index finger to coax the cum from her hand into Franny's mouth. He had just finished eating Clarence's large load of sperm, now he was going to get to eat his, as well.

Lola portioned off the first dollop of the fresh milky white sperm using her index finger and watched it slowly drip in its long strand landing squarely on Franny's tongue.

"Don't swallow yet," she instructed.

Lola portioned off a second dollop. This was fun, she thought. It was like he was cumming again, only this time it was directly into his own mouth. Each subsequent portion collected onto Franny's tongue until the entire load sat there in one impressive collection of human sperm. A little pool of swimmers collected in a cupped open mouth.

"Swirl it around an let every taste bud in every crevice enjoy the full flavor," Lola laughed and teased.

"Good, now swallow."

12