Fran's Liberation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three in the afternoon, after a light lunch and a fill up of coffee for me, we moved down to our beach. Needless to say, the second her foot hit sand Fran started flinging off her clothes. It was fun to watch as she got naked with childlike abandon.

She put down a towel and put on her sunglasses and said to me as she stretched out "Don't let me burn too much! More burn, less touch tonight! I'm just going to relax."

I spent the afternoon between beach and ocean. I'd brought a book, some coffee, and just tried to relax. Every so often I would have Fran turn over. As the time passed, I decided to put a beach umbrella over her as she had drifted off to sleep. I then lost track of time, relaxing completely for the first time in god knows how long. Between the book and the waves and the stunningly beautiful, nude woman next to me, I was in heaven.

I don't know when it was when I heard "Excuse me Mr. Green." From behind me. I quickly rose and turned, startled by the fact someone could have come up so close behind me.

"I'm sorry I startled you." Jerri, the employee from the night before said as she looked me up and down slowly. I started to cover myself then realized it was my beach and I was the guest.

"It's alright, was just really relaxed. "I responded. "What can I do for you Jerri?"

"Well, Fran had set up a massage for early evening and I was wondering if both of you would like to have it here on the beach or up in bungalow?" Jerri said, openly staring at Fran as she dozed nude on her towel.

I could already see Jerri's nipples harden under her blouse and the tip of her tongue moisten her lips while she stared.

"Well, why don't you ask her?" I said, seeing the attraction Frans nude body had on her.

After quickly glancing at me to make sure it was okay, Jerri moved over to Fran and knelt down. She stayed there a moment, hungrily taking in Fran's nudity. Slowly she moved her hand over her chest, slightly rubbing one of Fran's nipples, before she put her hand on her to nudge her awake.

Fran stretched slowly with her eyes closed and grasped Jerri's had to her tit before realizing it wasn't me touching her. Her eyes snapped open to see Jerri's face a few inches from hers and Jerri's hand on her breast. For just a second, she froze as she comprehended that there was another woman right above her with her hand on her body. Fran made a decision right there and grinded Jerri's hand into her tit.

"Hello. Didn't realize the level of service being offered here." Fran said as she swelled her chest further into Jerri's hand.

"Well, we do go for full service here all day and night." Jerri said with a smile on her face. "It's time for that massage you set up and I just wanted to get it started." Jerri continued to stare at Fran as she tweaked her nipple and slowly moved her hand down to Fran's stomach.

I could see Fran start to react as her stomach twitched under Jerri's hand. Fran lifted her hips up, begging to be touched. I could already see her pussy start to swell as she anticipated the touch of another. I was already starting to harden just at this light foreplay and had to stop myself from grabbing my cock.

"Ladies, why don't we take this up to the room. It's starting to get a little cold out here for this level of clothing." I told them both as they turned to my voice. They both could see me standing there with an erect cock starting to throb.

"Yes, why don't we?!" Jerri stated. "I already set up the table in the room and brought down the snacks and nibbles."

I couldn't help but giggle at the choice of words as I full well knew what Jerri wanted to nibble on. A slight look of disappointment ghosted over Fran's face then left as Jerri caressed her breast again before helping her up.

The three of us proceeded up the stairs; me in front and the two women arm in arm behind me. This was going to be an interesting night. As we entered the bungalow, I saw a massage table set up and three trays of appetizers on the tables throughout the room. A soft glow of lite candles and incense smoldering rounded out the atmosphere. Soft music was playing over a speaker system I didn't even now was there, setting a background of jazz.

"I hope you don't mind but I peaked in your car to see what music you listened to. If you don't like it, the receiver is over in the corner cabinet." Jerri said while opening up a basket containing oils and other such things.

I wasn't paying much attention as I was watching Fran hungrily stare at Jerri from behind while pinching her left nipple. Fran caught that I was looking and blushed while removing her hand. I slightly shook my head no to tell her it was okay. Fran cocked an eye at me as if to say "Are you sure?" and I slowly nodded. Jerri continued to talk, setting up a station while Fran became more and more aroused by this woman.

"We normally have a professional come in for these massages but he is booked out already. Do you mind if I fill in tonight? I've been taking lessons and have cleared it with the general manager already?" Jerri asked, done with breaking out supplies. I could see the anticipation in her eyes. I knew she had set this up somehow since last night but I wasn't about to interrupt what I could see coming tonight.

"I have no objection. Do you darling?" I asked Fran. I could tell she had not really been paying attention as the lust played out on her face.

"No.. Not really...No" she finally muttered, coming back from some edge she had gone to. "Why don't you do Jon first? I'd like to watch you work." Fran said.

Jerri turned to take in Fran's body again. It was like watching two irresistible forces being drawn closer and closer. While watching these two have sex visually with each other, I moved onto the table, stomach down, eyes on the two of them. Fran moved to the chair close the head of the table, muttering something of wanting to see how it was done.

Jerri broke contact, realizing that I was already on the table.

"I'm not going to put a towel over you if you don't mind. It's mostly just for privacy and I've already seen you naked a couple times. Is that okay?" she asked me as she started to spread oil on my back and start to work it into my skin.

"Fine by me." I replied, as I notice Fran had grabbed the card from the nightstand that I had noticed last night. She was reading it closely and her thighs started to rub together. I wondered what the hell was written on that card that was causing Fran this arousal. As she finished reading it she held it up to her face and slowly inhaled it. Was it perfume? What the hell?! I also looked down at her pussy which was already starting to leak juices from her arousal.

As Jerri started working on my shoulders and back, Fran scooted forward and mouthed "Read this" as she held the card in front of me.

"I watched you last night. On the beach. You thought I had left but I hadn't completely. I watched you straddle you man and ride him like he was a vibrator. I watched your pussy wrap around his cock as you rode him. I watched you grind your clit into his hip to finish off. I wanted to be there licking you off, my fingers in your cunt." "PS I worked myself off watching the two of you. You can smell me on this card."

It was unsigned. We both knew who it was.

I could feel my cock harden again under me as Jerri worked my legs. She had worked them up from my calves and was now blatantly massaging my ass under her hands. She slipped her pinky down the crack to my sphincter and was rubbing it in circles. I started to grind the table looking for relief.

"Why don't you flop over. I'm done with your back." Jerri said, turning away and wiping her face and hands with a towel.

I could see perspiration on her skin and the back of her neck. She had been doing a wonderful job on me and had me relaxed except for my cock.

"Jerri, why don't you open a window or something. You're working way too hard." I said, feeling bad about how much effort she was putting into me.

Fran piped in "Why don't you just strip down? You've seen us both naked a couple times already. And since you wrote this card and wanted to fuck me, why don't you let me see what you look like?"

Jerri turned to Fran with a blatant hunger on her face as her fingers had already started removing her clothes. There was no teasing. No fake bashfulness. She practically tore her clothes off as a challenge to Fran.

Jerri stood there. 5'3". Black curly hair in a halo around her heart shaped face, falling onto her large tits. Her pussy bald and glistening, moisture visible on its lips. Her nipples stood out; a half inch of rigid flesh from her half dollar sized brown areaolas.

"Jon, be a dear and turn over. Jerri wants to work your front now." Fran said while taking in Jerri's nude form. There wasn't a loose pound of flesh over her entire body. The woman had better abs that I do.

I turned myself over, realizing that I wasn't even really there anymore to them. The two of them just continued to stare at each other unless prompted to do something else. As I turned, my erection was plainly visible to both of them. Precum had started to leak already as I was desperately trying not to cum just at the sight of these two vixens.

"I think you should finish him." Fran said, the innuendo obvious.

Jerry turned to me with a look of sexual hunger, taking in my cock standing there, hard as steel. She grabbed a bottle and squeezed a bit of oil into her hands and stepped next to the table. Looking at Fran, she grabbed my cock in both of her hands, sliding it in between her palms, oiling it up. She started to jack me off with one hand while the other moved down to caress my balls. Working both hands in circles she increased her speed.

"I can see why you got off so well last night." Jerri stated, tugging on my dick with a fury. "I wonder how long it will take tonight"

She continued to rub and squeeze my cock and balls, pumping faster and faster. I wasn't going to last long I already knew.

"Let me help you. I'm dying for my massage." Fran said and she came over to the table and started kissing the head of my cock. Her mouth barely touched the head, her mouth slightly open to receive my sperm, staring up at Jerri the whole time. Fran placed one of her arms on my hip and moved her other hand down between my thighs. She worked her fingers up to my sphincter, already lubed from Jerri's ministration. Her index finger penetrated my ass setting off my orgasm. Cum flew out of my kick into Fran's open mouth, string after string flying. Most went into her mouth but some flew up onto her lips and cheek as Jerri guided my spew. As I finished off with Jerri grasping my cock and Fran fucking my ass with her finger, I watched Fran stand up and lean over to kiss Jerri. I watched the two of them tongue each other, sharing my cum between them, It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

Completely spent, wanting to watch the women I love break down her inhibitions, I arose from the table breaking contact between us. Fran stood there, cum dripping down her face, her pussy leaking under her own fingers as she started to fuck herself with her hand.

"Stop that!" I told her. Fran, startled, looked up to me.

"Get on the table. I think Jerri wants to finish you off after all." I whispered to her. I could see Jerri in the corner of my eye start to rub herself while staring at Fran. "Isn't that right, Jerri? Do you want to help Fran off now?"

I gently helped Fran onto her back on the table. I could see her shiver in excitement. Since our walk in the woods a few weeks ago I knew Fran had a fantasy of another woman touching her. It was going to happen now and we both knew it. I could smell her arousal in the room and see her yearning to be touched.

"Jerri, do what you want. I'll just sit here and watch and make sure everyone is okay" I told her, holding out my hand to bring her closer. Jerri looked at me with both hunger and appreciation for the gift I was giving her. "It's the first time another woman will touch her so let her know how it feels. Your giving me a gift as well letting me see Fran make love to another". I lifted her hand to my lips, kissed it, and placed it on Fran's stomach as I backed away.

For a moment I watched the two women shift their focuses to each other then Jerri bent down to kiss Fran gently on her lips. A brief brush of lips the Jerri licked the remaining cum off of Frans face, each lick followed by a kiss to share the nectar. Soon the kisses became more passionate. Jerri kissed and nibbled Fran's neck and ears while her hands moved down to grasp breasts and nipples. I could see the strength in Jerri's hands as she pulled and pinched Frans nipples. Fran softly squealed then mewled under Jerri's fingers, her chest thrusting out into Jerri's fingers.

Jerri moved her mouth down to Fran's breasts, kissing and nibbling. Light grazing of her teeth on Frans nipples brought out load moans from Fran. Jerri's fingers moved further, entering Fran's pussy. First one, then two, moving in and out. Soon Jerri's thumb was rubbing on Fran's clit, bring more arousal. I could see Fran start building up her first saphotic orgasm.

Jerri lifted her head and positioned herself at the side of the table. With a quick glance at Fran's face, she grabbed Fran's hand and moved it to her pussy, rubbing it up and down her lips, getting them wet with her own moisture. After this quick, unspoken command, Jerri moved her mouth to Fran's pussy. The first touch of a tongue started Fran's explosion. I watched Fran thrash on the table while Jerri furiously licked her pussy. Jerri had three fingers buried in Fran's pussy while her tongue locked on her clit. Fran's hand continued to rub Jerri's pussy lips, separating them to rub on Jerri's clit. Wave after wave overcame Fran as her orgasm failed to slow. I watched her eyes roll back into her head and her body shudder under Jerri's tongue.

As Fran started to relax I told Jerri "Give her a minute. Let her come back down. She'll want more"

Jerri decreased her work on Frans pussy. Her face, covered in Frans juices, continued to kiss her clit, occasionally licking, while Fran regained her composure.

I leaned over to whisper to Fran "Was it enough? Do you want more? Do you want something else?"

"I love your cock but I also want to keep going with her. You won't be mad, will you?" she asked

"Of course not. I'm enjoying this almost as much as you are. If it gets too bad, I'll just jack off." I told her, glad of her decision.

"Jerri, Fran hasn't tasted a woman before. Care to move over here and break a taboo?" I said.

With almost gazelle grace, Jerri leaped/swung herself over Fran, placing her pussy over Fran's mouth while straddling her head. Tentatively at first, Fran tasted her first pussy. Her eyes opened wide as the taste penetrated her mouth. Then her tongue started licking with abandon. I watched Fran grasp onto Jerri's hips, pulling her down further, her tongue penetrating into Jerri's folds. I watched in amazement as the woman I love lock her mouth onto the dark pussy, sucking and licking like it was her first meal.

I moved down a little, moving my hand to Fran's pussy, pushing three fingers in forcefully. Her pussy grabbed onto my fingers, sucking them in further. I looked up to see Jerri grab the sides of Fran's head to guide her more, pulling it up into her. Both women started to moan and gyrate as orgasms formed. Jerri's hips started to buck back and forth in an effort to get more contact. Fran's hips pushed into my hand seeking more penetration. I couldn't stand it any longer; I grabbed my cock and started furiously pumping it.

First Jerri went over the edge. "Fuck. That's it. Lick it. Lick it you virgin bitch. Lick my pussy like you mean it!" She screamed as her body trembled on Fran's face. "Lick it all. Taste me. Adore me!"

Fran went off next while Jerri rode her tongue. Fran's hips, without any penetration, started bucking up and down, searching for penetration but spewing tiny amounts of her juices on the table as she shook with orgasm.

Finally, I could not stand it any longer and moved my cock next to Fran's face as string after string of my cum splattered on Frans face and Jerri's pussy. Every time one came close to her face Fran's tongue reached out and pulled it in, mixing it in her mouth with Jerri's juices.

Jerri sagged on top of Fran, leaning over towards me. I caught her and lifted her into my arms to place her on the bed. The contrast between her skin and mine woke my cock up again. I looked down at her beautiful, black pussy and felt my mouth go dry with excitement.

Breaking my gaze, I turned and lifted Fran off of the table and placed her next to Jerri in the bed. The image was stunning. Both women immediately rolled towards each other and embraced, sharing light kisses and caresses. The sight of white and black breasts pressed into each other with hands caressing down the body brought my full attention back.

I looked at Fran and caught her eye. I looked at Jerri's pussy and back to Fran. She nodded and went back to the embrace. I slowly lowered myself onto the bed, my face aimed at Jerri's pussy. I slowly wormed my head forward, kissing and licking from knee to thigh. Jerri slightly rolled away and spread her legs, inviting me in. I moved forwards and started to kiss and lick her pussy. I watched her lips engorge again, her clit starting to emerge. I moved forward more, my tongue seeking her nectar.

I felt Fran start to move away, allowing me better access I thought. Then I felt her hands, turning my hips, her mouth sucking my cock into it. I felt the warmth of Fran's mouth engulf my cock, her hands grabbing hold of my balls, both moving up and down.

I then felt Jerri start to move and looked up while my tongue was still in her pussy, seeing her bend at the waist to move her mouth to Fran's pussy again. I watched her tongue make contact and felt a shudder from Fran as she felt her clit under Jerri's tongue.

Each of us worked on each other. Fran's lips and mouth, along with her hands on my balls and ass, pushing me towards cumming. My tongue and fingers, buried in Jerri's pussy, extracting all the juices and causing her to rub her hips on my mouth as she started to near her pinnacle. Jerri's careful, yet strong ministrations on Frans nether region, causing Fran to writhe with building pleasure.

Fran was the first to move. She pulled off of Jerri's face and impaled her pussy on my dick. The heat of her pussy was melting my cock. It felt like a volcano had engulfed me. After the first stroke, she grabbed Jerri's head and moved it to her pussy.

"That's right. Lick us both. Feel my pussy and cock. That's my cock I'm riding. He only fucks me! Lick us both!" Fran screamed. I could feel the waves rolling off of her orgasm as she continued to ride up and down on me, holding Jerri's face to the intersection

I continued to eat at Jerri. I couldn't get enough. I drove my tongue into her pussy and my hand into her ass as I felt her start to release. She squirted. I felt her juices squirt, forcing me to swallow them. It was heavenly. I kept up at it, catching all I could.

I couldn't hold any longer and started blasting. My cum first filled Fran then slid down my cock as she lifted. Jerri's tongue was right there, lapping up the mixture of Fran and my juices, cleaning us completely with her tongue.

I collapsed. I was spent. I pulled both women closer to me to snuggle and immediately found myself drifting off to a very contented sleep. I remember later that evening waking up alone in the bed only to look outside the window to the balcony to see Fran leaning over the railing with Jerri's face buried in her pussy and ass in the evening lights. I was exhausted but happy. Happy Fran had broken the barrier she was obviously in conflict with. I drifted back to sleep.