Frantically Fucking Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was either this or she had to permanently lay-off several of her furloughed employees, whom she had repeatedly promised that she'd rehire. She was a woman of her word. And she prided herself on treating all staff with the utmost compassion. She owed it to them for helping her restaurant win so many awards and rave reviews.

"How do you want it to happen?" she asked, clearing her throat.

"Rough." That was all the man needed to say.

There weren't anymore smiles, laughter, or chattering in the dining area. All the patrons were silent while savoring each bite of their chocolate desserts. It was like they had come to a show and expected their money's worth.

Isabella was too timid to look at her sons. Her trademark confidence and strong character had been stripped away, and mentally, she felt as naked as she was physically.

At this point, she didn't bother to ask her sons or even acknowledge them. She knew they were on board. She knew they were eager to fuck her. The signs had always been there, she was just too much in denial as any mother would be, except for tonight when all the layers had been peeled.

Standing before everyone, she bent over an empty table and waited for the next move. Her forearms were planted on the table as she faced the customers enjoying their sweets. As expected, her sons approached her.

Isabella's pussy was on fire. It clenched tight when she felt her oldest son spreading her butt cheeks, standing behind her, looking at the glorious view of her hole. This was uncharted territory.

The hands let go and Isabella thought her son had the good sense to back out. To end this. To never cross that forbidden line.

Instead, she heard Jeremy's zipper come down. She knew she was about to be fucked in front of all these people.

"Are you okay with this?" Jeremy whispered in her ear with a trembling voice. "I thought this is what you wanted. Did I make a mistake?"

She took a deep breath. "Grab my hips and let me have it. This needs to be finished fast."

Being the type of mother she was, she only needed to ask once. She could hardly believe that she had given her son permission to fuck her, but they had already come this far.

Her pussy was spread and she yelped out loud when Jeremy's dick was pressed against her small entrance to penetrate her. It went in slowly, giving her body time to adjust. But as aroused as she was, she didn't need the extra time. Her pussy was primed and ready for a good fucking since the moment her sons had stripped her naked.

Inch by inch, it went all the way inside, then there was a pause. In that awkward moment, she looked at the faces of clients, who were casually enjoying their dessert while watching this incestuous show for their sexual entertainment.

When her hips were squeezed, that's when she knew she'd be in for a real fucking. It happened fast and relentlessly. If anything, she was impressed by how much courage her son had to even do such a thing to her. She cried right away and didn't bother to be quiet about it either. She screamed in the direction of these patrons, who seemed unbothered by her sounds of ecstasy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried in shock. "My pussy..."

As a religious woman, she hated cursing and had never cursed in her restaurant before. She had always treated this place as a sanctuary for her culture and values. This restaurant was a reflection of her family's long tradition.

Yet here she was...

Isabella gripped the edges of the table as she held on for dear life. It seemed as though her oldest son had wanted this for a long, long time, and now was his chance to claim his reward.

As the thrusts increased, her heavy tits rocked back and forth above the table. Yes, she could have made things easier on herself and laid face down. It would have spared her much of this incestuous humiliation, but she knew this was what the customers liked to see. Their eyes focused on her swaying tits and hard nipples. Laying face down would have deprived the audience of a key part of the show.

"Cum... wherever... you want..." she said as clear as she could, given the circumstance she was in.

She knew her son was on the verge of a massive orgasm based on the moans, grunts, and thrusts. All she wondered was where Jeremy would cum. Would he fill her hole? Or would he finish someplace else so that Ryan would have a clean pussy to fuck?

The answer came in a few moments when she felt her son pulling out of her pussy, leaving a gaping feeling in her wet hole, followed by the warm sensation of semen shooting across her ass and lower back. Her son had decided on jerking off all over her to preserve her pussy, and Isabella loved how thoughtful Jeremy was to keep her pussy clean for Ryan.

Cum was glazed on her backside and a part of her was disappointed that she couldn't see (or even taste) it.

"Thanks, mom," her son whispered gratefully in her ear, being genuinely appreciative of the fuck session. He even slapped her ass.

"We'll need to have a long, long talk later. Okay?"

She turned around and gently touched her son's face, to thank him for doing his part to boost the family business, and also to scold him for actually fucking her. It was the ultimate juxtaposition for any respectable mother to be in.

"Now the other son," the German said, licking his spoon as half of his dessert was now gone. "Let's see him having a turn. I can tell he wants to."

She looked at her youngest son who stood nearby in utter shock by the pornographic and incestuous show which had just happened. Isabella could only imagine what was going through Ryan's mind, having watched his older brother (whom he deeply adored, admired, and wanted to be like) just fuck mom in front of everyone.

"It's okay to be nervous," she said lovingly. "Sex is scary at first, but heavenly if you have the right dance partner."

Wiggling her butt, Isabella enticed her son as she put her elbows on the table again for another round of sex. The clock was ticking and she had already come so far. If Ryan didn't fuck her, then she would have just fucked Jeremy for no reason at all, since she wouldn't be getting the money anymore. As amazing as it felt, she was a business woman first and foremost.

A few awkward seconds had passed with her waiting there. She was on the verge of snapping at her son, telling him to hurry up and fuck her. But her youngest son was up to the task, stepping behind her, following in the footsteps of his big brother.

She heard Ryan's pants unzip and it was the same process. Their cocks were more or less the same size and shape. Unlike her oldest son, her youngest son was far more gentle, which was a problem. As blissful as the thrust felt inside her pussy, she knew it would take a while before he came. Time was a luxury they didn't have if they wanted the bonus money.

"Faster, faster," she implored her son, reaching back to give Ryan's thigh a little slap. "I can handle it."

To further stimulate her son, she reached between her legs to caress Ryan's balls. Her soft touch did the trick and she felt Ryan's body jerk in response. She thought it was adorable that even after all these years, her motherly touch still had this sort of effect, only now it was purely sexual.

It was almost immediate that the sound of rhythmic slappings filled the dining room. There was the sound of spoons hitting the ceramic plates. People licking and chewing. And the beautiful noise of Isabella's voluptuous bottom making loud clapping noises, courtesy of her horny son.

Her youngest son, unlike Jeremy, was more inclined to play with her breasts. Where Jeremy had been fond of squeezing and rubbing her butt during rough sex, Ryan seemed far more interested in playing with her big tits, clenching them and pinching her erect brown nipples too.

Her eyes went wide, because this time, she was close to having her own orgasm. She didn't allow herself to relax the first time because of all the nerves she felt from the situation.

But now, she had enough experience as an incestuous mother to finally let go and give the audience what they're paying for. And if she were truly honest with herself, this was by far the highlight of her sexual life. Nothing had ever come close to this, and she knew that nothing ever would.

"I'm... going... to... cum..." she said, her body bouncing back and forth on the dining table.

Her tits jiggled in her son's hands while he kept on giving them a good squeeze and rub. Her big tits had always been an erogenous zone. Now that was being revealed to a room full of patrons.

"Can I cum in your pussy?" Ryan asked softly from behind, almost desperate to get the permission he wanted.

She closed her eyes, torn by the moment. "I... uhh... ohh.... it's so wrong."

Her mind said no, but her body said yes. She was positive that everyone in the room could see just how badly she wanted to cross the last threshold.

"I want to see that pussy filled," the German said. "An extra $5,000."

Isabella's eyes rolled back when her son went into high gear. She was amazed that her youngest son, who was typically shy and sweet, was now fucking like a seasoned male porn star. Had this finally made a man of him? All because of her tantalizing Italian pussy? The pussy of a mother?

She came first, making a wet mess on the floor. It came out like a spray, then a series of streams. She screamed out loud, praying the entire kitchen staff had already gone home as planned.

When the several gushes of her orgasmic fluids stopped pouring down her legs, it was her son's turn. Her son's hands moved from her breasts to her hips to get a better grip. Each thrust now resulted in hot cum shooting deep inside of her pussy. She felt herself being filled, and when Ryan's cum leaked across her labia, down her thighs, she knew it was a lot.

Ryan pulled out, and Isabella could feel his trembling hands pushing her hips away.

Once freed, Isabella took a deep breath and tried to collect her thoughts and compose herself once more.

She leaned onto the table and sat on it. This was her first time ever sitting on a dining table. Giving the patrons what they wanted -- especially the perverted businessmen who were paying a lot of money -- she spread her knees to open her legs. Then she used her fingers to spread her labia, giving the patrons a clear view of the cream pie. Her son's cum dripped from her pussy, onto the table.

"How's this for a dessert?" she asked rhetorically, while feeling more embarrassed than she's ever felt.

The patrons had finished their dessert so she was just in time to earn her bonus money. They gave her a classy applause, as if this were an opera or a theatrical performance, instead of something out of a porn movie.

"I was a virgin," Ryan whispered in her ear so innocently while the applause was still happening. "I'm not anymore, thanks to you."

Knowing that it was her pussy that had taken her son's virginity was such a strange concept to grasp, but nonetheless, as a mother it warmed her heart in some twisted way.

She pursed her lips and whispered back. "We need to have a long discussion after this is over."

When the cum finished dripping, she got up and personally refilled coffee for anyone who needed more, walking around and leaving wet footprints from her squirt.

*

Sitting naked, barefoot, and alone at a table, Isabella counted the pile of hundred dollar bills she had racked up that night. Between the dinner service, her being naked, and being fucked senseless by both of her sons, the future was looking bright.

Not bad at all, she thought to herself.

Her sons came out of the kitchen with an extra dessert.

"We saved one for you," Jeremy said with a smile.

Ryan added, "And with extra chocolate syrup, just the way you like it."

As she sat there with her heavy breasts touching the table, her boys placed the dessert in front of her. She appreciated the loving gesture, though she figured that this was the very least they could do, given the orgasms they had because of her pussy.

"I think I've earned every bite of these excess calories and sugar."

Pushing the cash and accounting book aside, she picked up the spoon and focused on her dessert.

"Not so fast," her oldest son gently chided. "We had other things in mind."

"Oh? I'm not sure I like the sound of that."

As if pre-planned, both of her sons unzipped their pants to reveal semi-hard penises, right in front of her face, standing on each side of her. The cocks turned fully erect upon exposure to her.

"Like it?" Ryan asked deviantly, with a newfound confidence for sex that he never had before.

Isabella playfully shook her head. "I'm the woman who took your virginity, and this is how you repay me? By holding your dick in my face after I've been working my ass off all day? Ungrateful. You're so lucky that I'm in a good mood."

The boys smiled and dipped their erection into the gelato with syrup on top. Holding their cocks in front of her face again, syrup dripping, a cock had never looked so enticing to her.

She opened her mouth and took her oldest son first, because he was dripping more, and she didn't want to have to clean up yet another mess. After a hard suck on that erection, making it throb, she turned to her youngest son, who moaned from the oral clean up.

Going back and forth, Isabella made sure to give equal attention to both of her sons. In her experience as a mother, being fair was the best way to prevent them from fighting and being overly competitive with one another. So she sucked them equally to keep a perfect harmony in the family.

Their orgasms came at the same time. She sat there naked, realizing how her life had changed in the course of one night, while both of her sons were pumping their cocks into her mouth, stroking themselves. She kept her hands down as she didn't need to do any more work. They were doing it all.

When her mouth was flooded with cum, it was the perfect dessert. It was warm, savory and salty. And their cum was mixed with the rich flavor of the gelato and chocolate syrup.

The End

Support your local restaurants.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12