Frat Boy Turned - Party

Story Info
Blowjob training & my first party caged.
4.6k words
4.79
20.7k
24

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning to my alarm and was quickly reminded of yesterday's events. Not only by the extremely girly room I was in, but also by the matching set of Calvin Klein panties/bra that I was wearing over my little caged cock. Surprisingly, I still didn't feel much regret about sucking my first cock. Not being able to take the cage off and cum really did a number to keep me horny and willing.

I climbed out of bed and stumbled my way into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I had class in an hour and knew I better not disobey Connor by not wearing my plug. I hopped in the shower, which only had girly soap and shampoo. Honestly, I loved the smell. I even shaved my legs to make sure I didn't lose the smooth feel that I loved. I got out of the shower and slid my jeweled plug into place, feeling a bit of precum push out of my cock as it sank in. Secretly I wished I could wear one of the outfits hanging in the closet to class, but knew I wasn't ready for anyone else to know about this side of me except for Connor and Jess. I slid some jeans over my fresh pair of panties, threw a t shirt on, and headed out of my room.

Jess was in the living room and hopped up to hug me good morning. What I thought was a sweet gesture quickly proved to be her probing my hole to make sure I was plugged.

"Such a good girl," she said with a chuckle. "I hope you slept well after such a fun day! We'll have plenty more of those I can assure you. Now get off to class -- I've got work this afternoon, so probably won't see you until Friday. I don't think you'll miss me too much though now that you and Connor have had a little more fun together too. I'm sure he'll keep you busy." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and slapped my butt on my way out.

I drove back to campus and knew I was going to have a tough time concentrating with this plug pushing against my prostate all day. Sitting in hard desk chairs was not going to help.

I wasn't wrong. Every time I moved sitting in class I felt the plug on my prostate. By the time I got back to my room at 4, my panties had a quarter-sized wet spot from all of the precum. Connor usually got back around 4:30 and I really wanted to impress him (I felt like a teenage girl obsessing over her crush). I cleaned our room, picked up his clothes thrown across the room -- stopping to take a big wiff of his boxers -- and made his bed.

Just as I was finishing I heard him open the door behind me. It didn't have nearly the effect I wanted. He threw his bag down, grabbed a beer from our mini fridge, and sat on the couch to turn the tv on - hardly even acknowledging me.

"Hey Connor, did you have a good day?" I asked. Gosh why was I so needy for his attention?

"You know, Riley, I had a pretty stressful day, but it's nothing a cold beer and a blowjob can't fix."

I was still getting used to being called Riley. And I was a bit shocked at how direct he was, although excited too at the thought of sucking his cock again.

"Go ahead and lock the door. Then strip for me. I need to make sure you did as you were told."

He really was treating me like a toy. I wanted at least some appreciation for cleaning or maybe even have him ask me nicely, but it was clear he had no interest in that.

I did as I was told (as expected). I stripped down to my panties and saw the wet spot was still there -- it may have even gotten bigger. Connor saw it too.

"Damn, you may be one of the horniest sluts I've ever met. I've barely even acknowledged you and your little clit is leaking like a faucet. This little arrangement may be even better than I imagined. Now show me your plug, sissy."

I turned and bent at the waist to present my plugged hole for him. This made me feel like such a whore, but I was like putty to him. I knew I'd do anything he told me, even if it was humiliating or demeaning. Mainly because he had the key to my cage, but also because I really wanted to please him. I couldn't deny that.

"Mmhmmm good girl," he said. "It really is wild how feminine your body is. I don't know how I didn't notice earlier. You're perfectly smooth, slim, perky butt. All we need is to get rid of this little cock and get you some boobs and you'd have every guy on campus lining up to fuck you."

He flicked my cage as he groped me. "Honestly though, I bet all of the guys would already line up to have their way with you. Your little cage could act as a great handle to grab while we fuck your tight hole."

I couldn't bring any words through my lips with his strong hands feeling all over my naked body. I heard a girly moan escape as he held my locked cock and balls in his hand. He gave them a little squeeze and then sat back on the couch.

"I already know you want it, but I want you to beg before I let you suck my cock again, faggot."

The names he was calling me kept getting more and more demeaning, but it only seemed to spur me on more. I dropped to my knees between his legs and looked him in the eyes.

"Please, sir. Please let me suck your cock again. I've been dreaming of it ever since you came all over me last night. I love being your locked sissy toy. Please let me show you how grateful I am that you're pushing me to become my true self. Please let me taste your cock again, sir."

"Holy shit, he exclaimed. "I did not expect you to be that good at that already. Jess is right, maybe you really are truly meant to be a sissy girl. Go ahead, slut. It's all yours."

I took his half-hard cock in my hand as I put the head in my mouth.

"No, no," he interrupted. "No hands. Touch my cock again with your hand and I'll handcuff them. You need to learn to give full blowjobs, none of the half sucking/half jerking bullshit."

I put my hands behind my back as I greedily tried to get his cock back between my lips. It was tough without him fully hard, so I started licking his balls again. Then I'd start making my way up his shaft. It didn't take long for him to spring all the way up. I marveled again at how massive he was. As I took him in my mouth I could see my little cage dangling between my legs. I don't know how I ever thought I was a real man. Even without the cage, he had to be three times my size. This is the kind of cock girls dream about and it was in my mouth.

I felt Connor lean over and realized he had grabbed his Xbox controller. He started playing call of duty with some of our friends online. I could only imagine what they'd think if they knew I was between his legs with 5 inches of his (at least) 10 inch cock in my mouth. I couldn't think about that too long though, I didn't want to lose my rhythm.

I kept bobbing on his cock, trying to gradually take him deeper into my throat without gagging. I couldn't be loud or they might hear it through the mic. Reminding myself of all the cocksucking videos I'd seen before, I tried to relax my throat to take him deeper. It was working! I had at least taken another two inches.

Then I felt him place his hands (controller in hand) on the back of my head. He pushed my head down the rest of the way and I felt my nose hitting his trimmed pubes. He didn't let up on the pressure and I started to panic as I couldn't breathe. It was like his cock was completely blocking my airway. I felt my eyes watering and in my panic I pulled my hands from behind my back to push against his legs.

Right as I did, he took his hands off my head and threw his controller next to him. "I knew you couldn't be trusted yet." He stood up and walked to his dresser and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Before I could protest, he slapped them on my wrists behind my back.

"Now get back to it," he said as he put his headset back on.

I got his cock back in my mouth, kind of scared to be in such a helpless position. I started trying to deepthroat him again and he quickly had his hands resting on my head again to control the pace. He kept this up for at least 3 games before I felt him speed things up. I felt my cock strain against the cage in anticipation of tasting his cum.

Thirty more seconds and I felt the first stream in my throat. He was so deep that I couldn't even taste it, but felt the warmth of it in my throat. He shot at least 8 times with the last 4 filling my mouth. His cock popped out of my mouth as I tried not to make a mess. Then I felt two more shots across my face.

"Don't you dare swallow yet, fag." Connor grabbed his phone and told me to open my mouth. I did as I was told (again, didn't have much choice with my hands cuffed on my knees). He took a few pictures and then I heard the noise your phone makes when a text message sends.

He saw the panic in my eyes. "Don't worry, slut, it's just to you and Jess. I know she'll want to see how good of a girl you're being. And I bet you'll want to look back at these too. If only you could jerk off to them. Maybe you can put that new dildo of yours to use."

He patted my cheek and told me I could swallow now. I hadn't even realized I still had a mouthful of cum. I swallowed and he stood up to uncuff me. Once my hands were free, I cleaned the rest of the cum off my face and licked my fingers.

What had I become? Just a week ago I was still a normal frat guy trying to hook up with drunk girls at any and every party we had. Now I was on my knees licking the cum off my face after sucking my roommates cock for 30+ minutes.

"Now that you've gotten some cum today, you can play some CoD too if you want." He handed me a controller. As I started putting my clothes back on.

"No pants, slut." You can wear a t shirt, but I want you just in your cute little panties underneath.

"Yes, sir," was all I could muster as a response. We sat and played video games the rest of the night like everything was normal. It was hard for me to forget the reality of the situation though as I sat plugged, caged, and pantied next to the guy that'd just filled my stomach with his cum.

We started getting ready for bed around 10 and I got the courage to ask him if I had to stay plugged all night. I knew if I was, I'd have another big wet spot on my panties in the morning.

"Unless you think you can take a real cock already, you better stay plugged, Ry. I don't want to break you in half. I want you to enjoy it too, babe."

I was thrown off by his tone, he actually was being nice to me again. I felt kind of warm on the inside. Then it processed that he was already talking about fucking me. I don't know if I was ready for that yet, especially a cock of his size.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna fuck you until you really want it. I'm not here to make you do anything you don't want to do deep down. Plus, you've got quite a few more plug sizes to work through first too."

That was the end of the discussion. Next he asked if I was going to bring Jess to the party tomorrow.

Honestly the thought hadn't crossed my mind yet. It was kind of hard to think ahead when I was so focused on Connor.

"I think you should -- otherwise you're going to have to dodge any other girls that want to dance with you in case they feel your cage. Plus Jess is hot as fuck. All the guys will be jealous."

He made a good point, I'd text Jess in the morning to see if she wanted to come.

I slept pretty good that night. Can't lie and say I didn't dream about Connor fucking me. It was crazy how his words imprinted in my brain so fast. I wondered what it'd feel like to have his massive cock in my hole. And if he'd be able to make me cum like a girl through my cage.

I woke up to Connor getting back to our room from his morning shower. He hung his towel up and I was again memorized at his naked body. I kind of wanted to give him a blowjob.

"Fuck it," I thought. "I might as well offer."

I climbed out of bed and got on my knees behind him as he was picking out some clothes for the day. He spun around and his cock slapped my in the face.

"Oh fuck, my bad," He said. "Wait, are you really this eager to suck my cock?"

"Yes sir, I love having your cock in my mouth. Please let me give you a quick blowjob. I promise I won't make you late!"

"Sorry, fag. I've gotta run. I'm sure any of the other guys here would volunteer in my place though."

He was right, I did have a plethora of dicks at my disposal in the house. I just wasn't ready for anyone else to know my secret. I needed to get ready for the day too anyway.

I texted Jess after I showered and she immediately replied that she'd love to come to the party with me. She told me to come pick her up around 8 that night so I could help her get ready.

I had a pretty uneventful day and couldn't wait to get to see Jess again. I got to her house right at 8 as instructed. She greeted me with a kiss and scurried back to her bedroom.

"Okay, I want you to pick my panties for tonight. I'm gonna wear this neon crop top and these leggings. Will that fit the theme enough?"

It was a rave themed party, so everyone would be in neon. Girls always dressed pretty slutty, so she seemed to be on the right track. I had on a pair of joggers and a neon tank top too, mine just actually covered my whole torso.

I picked out a neon pink thong for her, even though no one would be seeing it but me. That way she wouldn't have any panty lines in her leggings.

"Don't you have any bras for me to choose from?" I asked.

"No, silly! I don't want to wear a bra. I want to tease all the guys. This way they'll see my nipples through my top. And they'll be trying to get peaks at my boobs the whole night. Haha I love attention too, babe. Plus, I want you straining in your cage alllll night."

I already was if we're being honest. She turned me on so much.

"Also, I want you in this matching thong tonight too." She said as she pulled another from her drawer. Before you change though, I want you to wear this plug too."

It was much bigger than my little jeweled plug I had finally gotten used to. It was just plain black, but I wasn't going to argue with her. I went to the bathroom to swap them out. As I put the new one in, I noticed it had a power button on the bottom of it.

I realized this was one of the vibrating plugs I had seen at the sex shop. The night was going to get a lot more interesting than I initially thought. I had no clue how loud it would be once it was on, but thankfully I knew the music would be pretty loud all night.

Right away I noticed how full I felt from the bigger plug. I tried to make sure I didn't walk any different, but it was hard not to sway my hips a little more with it inside.

I slid the thong over my cage. Luckily it was pretty tight, so there was no doubt it would hold the plug in even if my hole adjusted after a bit. I'd be petrified if it slipped out while we were dancing or something.

I walked back to the bedroom and she commented about how cute I looked. I kind of wish she'd called me hot or handsome, but cute did seem to fit a little better given the outfit I had on. She handed me my joggers and headed to the kitchen to make us some drinks.

She handed me a vodka soda and we sat at the bar where she made me tell her all about the day before. She just piddled on her phone and giggled as I recounted the blowjob training Connor had given me. About half way through, I felt the plug start to vibrate and let out a quiet moan between sentences.

"Oh, Riley. You're going to have to get used to that, dear. Can't have you moaning all night around all your fraternity brothers," she giggled. "That's the softest setting."

I finished telling her about my day as we finished our drinks. We got an Uber back to campus for the party.

She had an app on her phone connected to the plug, which I realized pretty quickly on the ride there. She kept teasing me with different rhythms and settings. Thankfully I couldn't even hear it in the car, so knew no one else would hear it at the party.

The party was already going pretty strong when we arrived. The house was packed with girls in tight neon and guys in casual workout clothes with a random neon hats or headbands on. I could already feel a little wet spot on my panties.

We went to my room first and found Connor pouring a few shots.

"Jess, you look hot as ever," he said. "Riley, I expected a little more from you if you were wanting to impress, but that'll come with time I'm sure."

We took the shots and Jess told him about my new plug. He quickly downloaded the app so he could control it too throughout the night.

We took one more shot and then headed downstairs to the party. It was a lot different than how I usually feel at parties. Instead of seeking out a drunk, hot girl to flirt with and hopefully end up with that night, I was pretty shy and embarrassed. I didn't want many girls to pay me much attention in fear that they might want to dance or hook up and then notice my cage.

Luckily, having Jess with me kept most other girls away. I guess they were a bit intimidated by her confidence and attractiveness. It had the opposite effect on the other guys there though.

All of the drunk guys kept stealing glances of Jess. A few of my older fraternity brothers even came over to try to steal her for a dance or two, which she happily agreed to. I just went to get more drinks when she did.

I was getting pretty drunk at this point. I ran into Connor again coming back from our room for more drinks. He was heading up to make drinks for the girls he was flirting with. He grabbed my wrist in the hallway, so I followed him back to the room.

He obviously got even more dominant when he was drunk.

"On your knees now, faggot."

I immediately complied even though he didn't shut the door. I was a little worried, but knew not to disobey.

"Suck my cock, sissy. I need a quick blowie before I head back down. These two sluts are grinding all over me and I want my cock at least half hard when they go to reach for it."

Now I was just his fluffer. And I needed to be a good one so I didn't risk anybody walking by the room and peaking in. I put my hands behind my back as he likes and went to work. Luckily, I was getting a lot better at taking his cock.

I sucked his cock like my life depended on it and had him fully hard within a minute. He pulled his phone out and snapped another pic and then I felt my plug start vibrating harder than ever. He must have put it on full blast, because I couldn't help myself from letting out a muffled moan on his dick.

"I had a feeling you'd like that, bitch." He facefucked me for another minute or so and then pulled out and slipped his cock back into his boxers. He grabbed the drinks and headed back to the basement.

He didn't turn the plug off though. I could feel my legs shaking as I tried to pull it together. But fuck, it felt so good. I immediately could feel the stream of precum start to leak into my panties. I sat on the couch and tried to get used to it before I had to go back downstairs. After a few minutes I felt like I could at least try to act normal, so I went back downstairs with my drink and one for Jess.

I found her dancing with the same senior guy and handed her the fresh drink. She could tell I was struggling by the look in my eyes and gave my cage a quick squeeze in the crowd.

She leaned close to my ear and whispered, "looks like you're enjoying this, how's the plug?"

I just let out a weak moan and she pulled her phone out to change the setting.

Phew, thank goodness. I don't think I could have held a normal conversation with how intense it felt. She must have set it to sync with the music though, because every bass hit caused the plug to send another pulse to my prostate.

She turned her butt to me and started grinding with the music. My fraternity brother mouthed to me about how hot she was in a way to congratulate me I guess. Little did he know I was not going to be fucking her or even getting a blowjob from her.

We danced for a few more songs until I told her I felt like I was going to cum soon. The grinding mixed with the pulses from the plug were building like I'd never felt before.

12