Frat House Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking, sucking and stroking Ryan, Julie wanted to feel him inside her pussy again. This time, he placed her legs on his shoulders and slowly entered her for the third time that night. He couldn't believe what a hot piece of ass she was, especially seeing how she was always the perfect student in high school. He fucked her at a deliberate pace and enjoyed seeing the look of pleasure on her face while he continuously pumped himself into her.

Ryan then remembered Ken telling him that Julie would do anal and not to be afraid to ask. He had never had anal sex before because the girls were too afraid of his big dick. He figured he had nothing to lose and he loved the thought of penetrating Julie's big round butt.

He sheepishly asked Julie, "Would it be okay to try anal sex?"

"Gee, I don't know Ryan. You're pretty big. You'd have to go real slow and if it hurts too much we'll have to stop."

Ryan's eyes widened at the thought of losing his anal sex virginity to Julie and quickly agreed to any condition she set.

Julie asked him, "Have you ever done it with anyone before?"

He shyly responded, "No, not yet."

"Well you have to use a lot of lube on my butt and your dick and you have to go slow. I've never taken someone as big as you back there."

He thought, "Wow, Ken was right, she was no stranger to anal sex."

He then responded, "Sure, I'll do whatever you like."

Ryan then climbed off of Julie and she got the lube out of the drawer. She then bent over, exposing her asshole to Ryan and told him to use the lube on his fingers, first one finger, then to use two. He slowly used his fingers to prepare Julie's ass for penetration. This evening kept getting better for the young man. Not only did Julie the Cheerleader suck his dick and fuck him twice but she was now bent over in front of him offering to let him fuck her ass.

When Julie was sufficiently greased up, she instructed Ryan to place a generous amount of lube on his dick, then place it against her asshole. She reminded him to go slow and even helped by spreading her cheeks even wider. Ryan thought that it was a good thing he already came twice because he probably would have lost his load just seeing Julie presenting her asshole to him like this. She reached back to help center his dick against her ass.

"Now push slowly."

Julie pushed back a little too in order to help the penetration of her ass. Ryan's inexperience caused him to push a little too hard when his dick met some initial resistance and about a third of his large dick pushed into Julie's big butt.

"Ow, that hurts; wait a second."

"I'm sorry Julie."

Julie grimaced in pain with Ryan's large dick embedded in her ass. She was breathing fast and eventually the pain subsided and she told him he could continue but to go slow. Little by little Ryan pushed deeper into Julie's butt. She would tell him to stop when it began to hurt but she seemed determined to get it all into her. When he was more than halfway in, Julie told him to starting pumping slowly. Her eager student followed her every instruction. He didn't want to ruin this moment for either of them. When his lower abdomen was pressed against her ass; he knew he had fully penetrated her. They both felt a sense of accomplishment.

Julie then told him, "Okay, go slow now and let me get used to it."

Ryan then began to slowly pull back and then drive himself all the way into Julie's ass. He couldn't believe how tight her ass felt around his big cock. He looked down to watch himself push in and out of his high school crush's ass. It was difficult for him to believe this wasn't a dream and was actually happening.

He started to pick up the pace a little and seeing no objection from Julie, he began to sodomize her faster. Her tits began to bounce as he butt fucked her and, at times, he would reach forward to play with them. When Julie began to moan in pleasure, Ryan began to fuck her butt even harder and faster until he could hear their skin slapping against each other. Her big butt would jiggle every time he pushed in deep. He took great pleasure in sinking his fingers deep into her butt cheeks, grabbing and fondling them as he humped on her asshole.

Seeing Ryan had already cum twice that night, he was able to last a lot longer as he took Julie anally. However, there was only so much stimulation and excitement he could take and he finally announced that he was going to cum. Julie would then squeeze her ass tighter at times to increase the pleasure for her younger lover. He then lunged forward and shot his load deep into her bowels, humping on her ass a few times before his balls were finally drained.

They both collapsed in exhaustion onto the bed. It was quite a night for Julie. She sucked nine cocks before her rendezvous with Ryan, who had the largest dick she's had so far. It was an unforgettable night for Ryan also. He got his first taste of frat life with his adventure with the glory hole, then found out his high school crush was the girl behind the wall who he later had all to himself and had his first bout with anal sex.

Ryan had to get back to the college to find his tour guide who probably wouldn't be too happy with him for roaming off on his own. Julie wanted to get back to her dorm too. For the next day and for the entire next week, all Julie did was study for midterms, then took off for home to spend spring break with her family where she would pretend to be the good little girl they always knew. Little did her family and friends know, but she had an alternate life as a frat house slut.