Frat Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom and Daughter bring the boys home.
5.2k words
4.56
7.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers

Lilly had left college that weekend to see her mom because she had those uncontrollable urges deep inside that only her mom would understand. Lilly had found out her mom had the same insatiable need for boy cock. Lilly had inherited that trait from her.

Mom was spending the weekend at the fraternity house. They were her boys and they had adopted her as their Frat Mom. It was her playroom where she would go each month for her breeding. When Cara started ovulating her animal urges were too powerful and she went to the frat for satisfaction. There she'd hang up her panties and the college boys with cocks hard as pipes and unlimited stamina would work her over all weekend. A mature mom with two college age children she had lost her control. Cara didn't come there just for the sex, she came there to be bred by young alpha males.

The boys there had enjoyed the young college girls but lately were consumed by total lust after the first weekend enjoying her soft mature pussy. They never had it so nice. They never knew before how good it was to be drained by an experienced woman. A woman who seemed eager and insatiable. Especially a mature mom as beautiful and as caring as Cara.

Lilly was Cara's daughter. She had just turned 18. She had just started sex last year and her mom had caught her with two boys. She knew then what her daughter needed and when her fertile time of month had come mom brought her to the frat house to have her needs satisfied. There were six young males there and mom was willing to share.

Last night Cara turned her over to Scott because she knew from experience that he and the boys would give her young daughter the fucking she needed to satisfy her inner urges. She kinda wished she had given her daughter some lessons on birth control. However, mom came there herself to get pregnant

Lilly was enamored with Scott and practically begged her mom to let Scott take her to his bedroom. Cara was hesitant. Lilly was a beauty and only 18. She had been a virgin until this year. Lilly didn't know then that the other boys would join in and team fuck her but mom knew and she knew it was the only thing that would satisfy her unnatural cravings.

Cara stayed in the room with the two youngest boys Cal and Josh. They were her favorites. She felt like a loving mom when she draining their balls all night. She knew the older boys would like young Lilly and would give Lilly a good workout. Hopefully that would satisfy her urges. Cara secretly hoped she might get a grandbaby out of it too.

It was almost morning when Cara woke and she knew it was time to check in on Lilly. She heard the noises in Hector's room and when she entered she saw her daughter Lilly, young and beautiful and barely a woman, strapped down spread eagle on the bed.

Lilly's beautiful long brown hair was soaked with sweat and her face was red from the workout she he had been given. She looked so blissful spread eagle and strapped down with a large pillow under her ass to elevate her mound. This position provided deeper penetration for the boys. Cara loved that position. She knew Lilly would too. Aaron, a senior was still on top pumping her young daughter's pussy and he looked up at Cara with a big smile.

"Sis is so nice," he said as her enjoyed her slippery sheath.

Cara knew Lilly was enjoying it. She was a slut for hard cock like mom and the boys had enjoyed Cara's soft mature pussy this way often. Cara showed them how to use the pillow to get in deeper the weekend she had become their frat mom. It was a trick she learned from her college days. Now they spent the night with her daughter Lilly who was tied down and helplessly spread eagle on the bed. The boys were overjoyed with the tight little teen sheath they now had the pleasure of working their bare boy cocks in.

When Lilly had arrived Scott had spotted her first. She was a beauty and Scott had taken her to his room where he promptly closed the door.

Scott slipped off his shorts and Lilly beheld the stiffening cock that her mom loved. Her heart beat fast and she began to feel real warm as he approached the beauty and entered the bed next to her. Lilly would have gladly sucked his large hard pipe but Scott was too eager to feel the tightness of this small cunt. Sliding his hand on her hairless cunt he felt she was extremely wet already.

Lilly had begun creaming earlier when she and her mom had dropped their panties on the hook outside. She wasn't sure what it meant then but she felt nasty walking around a fraternity bottomless. Then her mom, who had set up the tradition, explained it. By putting her panties on the hook and walking the hall bottomless she was letting the boys know she was ready for breeding. They would then pass her around and take turns on her all weekend. They were in no hurry. Mom never left if there was a cock still hard.

Scott saw her hang up her panties. He wanted her first. Now with his hand all wet with cunt juice he knew she was ready and he moved on top. Lilly stroked his cock and marveled at the size of it. She hadn't felt many cocks in her young life and this was by far the biggest. Then she placed his cock at the small opening and Scott looked down wondering how his cock would fit through those small cunt lips.

He took it slow and was only able to get his cockhead in after a few thrusts. It took at least 10 minutes of slow steady strokes in her wet but extremely tight and small cunt before he felt the tight cunt lips gripping the base of his shaft. He enjoyed every minute of the effort. Lilly went crazy with lust as her young cunt was stretched to accommodate him.

"Damn," she said, panting sweating and almost crying, "you feel so fuckin big,"

Scott felt like he had speared a fish as his cock was deeply embedded inside her and she gripped him with a natural tightness. He looked down causing her to look too at the disproportional union as her cunt lips looked like a fat rubber band stretched tightly around a large banana.

Now Scott took a long time enjoying little Lilly's tight box. She purred all the time like a kitten and thrashed multiple times coming hard as his cockhead touched her womb. She had never felt a cock that deep before, she pulled her knees back more. Scott buried his face in her beautiful dark hair. She smelled so fresh.

"You're much tighter than your mom," he said as she smiled. "A lot cuter too," knowing how much girls loved complements.

"Ohhh, I love it, yes," she purred, "Yes, give me more please,.... deeper," as Scott realized the teen was in euphoria. "Please....I need your cock deep."

"Yeah," he said panting, "gonna make you my cumslut like your mom is."

"Oh yeah, Cum deep in me and make me your cumslut," she said now so beyond excited she hardly knew what she was saying. "I love that fat cock. I'll be your cumslut."

"Oh yeah," Scott said, feeling the pressure building. "I need a dirty little cumslut like you. "

"Grab your ankles," he said.

Lilly did just that grabbing her ankles and pulling them back hard as he slammed deep inside her.

Scott's cock had now swollen bigger inside the teen to a size she never felt before and she went off thrashing and squirming under him..

With Lilly squirming under him Scott could hold back no longer and he pushed and held himself balls deep and then staring in her lovely young face which was wet and beet red as she panted through her orgasm Scott discharged and he flooded her young fertile womb with semen.

"So... Fucking... nice....," He whispered, panting, as he held her tightly and jerked until every drop was emptied from his balls. " Yeah, Nice.....you're my cumslut now."

When Scott had finished he rolled over sweating and panting hard. He loved her young pussy.

Lilly caught her breath and now saw Sean who had been watching from the doorway. He was young and tall and had nice broad shoulders. Her eyes focused on his prick which was only semihard. The young cumslut thrilled at the thought of it inside her.

"So I assume those are your panties on the hook with mom's." Sean stated.

"Yes, she's my mom," Lilly said proudly as she played with her long hair and tied it up in a knot. She was hoping to suck some cock soon and it would be in the way. His cock looked like a good start.

Sean looked over at Scott who was smiling like he had just won the lottery then back at the naked teen girl. His cock began to stir.

"Well, You're needed in the next room, follow me," he said knowing Hector was in there with the straps ready to tie her down. The boys, coked up all night, would work her young cunt hard for hours.

Obedient Little Lilly got up and Scott felt his shrinking cock twitch a little as he watched that tight little ass exit his room. She had a nice tan and the white of the swimsuit lines showed on her ass. He knew he had to give her up but he was determined he would get another fuck from her before she left tomorrow.

Sean turned to his friend Scott, " Hope you don't mind if the rest of us use your cumslut for awhile," and they both smiled. Friends shared.

Damn, he thought, that was the tightest little freshman pussy I've ever had. Scott knew too where she was going and he knew the guys would all get a turn with her. He was just glad he had been able to enjoy her first. She wouldn't be so tight tomorrow. He laid back for his sleep.

Lilly entered the bedroom, Hector was there. She had made no effort to cover up. Walking around naked in a boys fraternity was a turn on for her, it was an invitation for them. The panties placed on the hook was confirmation that she had needs like her mothers. The boys knew that when panties hung there, a cumslut was in heat.

"My you look so sweet," said Hector surprised as he looked over her short young body. "And those tits are gorgeous, Just like your mom."

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Sean added.

"Yes she is," said Hector and Lilly began to blush.

"She's taller that her mom, " Hector said.

"No, I don't think so," Sean replied

"Sure is, let's measure."

"Here Lilly, lay down on the bed and stretch out both arms and try to reach the posts," Hector said. Lilly had two handsome young boys to play with. Their cocks were semihard and they looked delicious.

Lilly was game for anything. Although Scott was thoroughly exhausted and resting, young Lilly like her mom was just getting started. She needed hours of long continuous fucking.

Lilly didn't know what they planned but when she laid on the bed and spread her legs it was with the expectation she would get those cocks and she started to cream.

Hector gasped, she was naked and so sexy as she teased them squirming on her back as she reached out to the posts showing herself spread eagle. He large tits were stretched out and her nipples pointed toward the ceiling. She arched he mound up offering her cunt. She liked the position.

Scott had fucked her well but mom knew Lilly needed much more than a single fuck to satisfy her. Hours of hard cock and multiple boys jerking, twitching and pumping cum was needed to reach that fantastic orgasm she craved. She was so consumed with this lust since this morning when she had started her ovulations. She was a fertile young teen with an insane need to service cock, young boys, old men, any hard cock.

Lilly was surprised as each boy took a hand and put the cuffs on her wrist.

"What, what's this?" She asked, smiling and liking the idea.

"It's a game your mom likes to play," Sean said and Lilly settled back and stretched out on the soft bed squirming and moving her bare young pussy around inviting the boys to fuck her.

Then they each took an ankle and Lilly was spread eagle on the bed with her legs wide open. Her small cameltoe pussy was bare and exposed and still slightly red from the fucking Scott had just given her. Lilly now knew what was happening and she creamed.

Hector then placed the blindfold on her and before Lilly could say anything the ball was in her mouth and securely fastened. Those she hadn't expected.

Then Sean took the large pillow and shoved it deep under her ass to the arch of her back. This not only elevated and stretched her young pussy but now made all the straps tighter too.

Lilly was only a little frightened. She knew he mom was close by and the boys had said it was her mom's favorite game.

The two boys undressed and stood there stroking themselves hard. They didnt need to stroke much, she was a beauty naked and spread out waiting to be bred. Lilly looked a lot like her mom. She had lots of dark beautiful hair and dark hairy eyebrows. She had applied her makeup like a beauty queen. She had gotten her great muscle tone from years of gymnastics. She had gotten her tits from her mom.

The boys did a quick game of rock paper scissors. Hector won as Sean frowned.

The pillow had elevated Lill's pubic arch higher than her thighs. it looked like a doorway that needed to be entered. Hector slid between her legs and looked down at the naked teen. She was beautiful and she smelled like a woman in heat. His animal instincts were aroused. The male needs were triggered by the smell of a female in heat and his cock was lead pipe hard. She was secured and open for his enjoyment. Her teenage pubic arch was pronounced and with the pillow used for elevation the boys would be in real deep when they came. Hector took his time moving slowly inside her tight cunt.

"Damn Sean, she so wet and tight," He said as he began the slow movement inside her slippery sheath. "You need to feel this."

Sean got close and watched as her young cunt lips wrapped around Hector's cock pulling in and out with each motion always maintaining that tight grip.

"So fucking tight," he said, "but wet and slippery."

"Take you time Dude, this pussy is ours all night. Mommas with the kids," meaning Cara was servicing Cal and Josh so she wouldn't be coming to the rescue any time soon."

Lilly heard but in her mind she didn't need saving. A hard cock inside her was all she needed.

Then Sean bent down close to her ear and whispered. "We call this the breeding game. We elevate your mound so we get in as deep as we can and fire off our baby seeds all the way in your womb. Your mom loves it, you will too."

Lilly remembered she had no birth control plan but was in too much ecstasy to care.

The feeling of being strapped down spread eagle and the thought of hot boy semen firing off inside her had her crazed with lust.

"Damn Sean, this cunt is the best." Hector said panting. "Oh my, she fits my cock like a greased glove." and he continued to move in and out slowly enjoying every stroke in her tight teen cunt. "And she has an amazing teen arch, I feel it's grip around the base of my cock.. oh man, you gotta fuck this girl."

Then suddenly Lilly tightened up and squirted hard saturating his cock and balls and the pillow under her with pussy juice.

"A squirter too, ohhhh I fuckin love it," he yelled at Sean and he kept fucking her. Sean didnt want to shoot in the air so he had to stop stroking. He went down to the kitchen and got some beers. He even stopped to look at the mail and picked out his letters then he returned upstairs to find Hector still working deep in the teens cunt. Now he was balls deep and moving at a faster pace.

Hectors face was buried in the large tits on the teen girl as he sucked the nipples like a baby. He continued to grind on her elevated mound until he stopped and held balls deep in her tight slit and jerked.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck sooo fucking nice," and an explosion released his gobs of semen deep inside the teen girl. Each shot sent jolts of fire inside her as she jerked and spasmed as much as her straps would allow. Then she laid still and moaned as Hector got off. Her cream had saturated the pillow.

Sean was beyond hard now. First he switched pillows.

"Oh fuck Sean, you'll love that tight pussy. We need to keep her here all year," Hector said as they both chuckled. Sean looked down at Lilly's slit. It was still wet and pulsating from her orgasms.

Her tits were so large and firm. He was really on fire. Sean entered her tight cunt and heard her purr. Another cock was all she wanted. She began again to move in rhythm with the cock that was in her.

*****

Cara entered the room sometime later. Sean was gone and Hector was still in the room but passed out in his bed. Aaron looked up at Cara and smiled.

Cara walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She watched Aaron's muscular ass tighten and ease as he took his time enjoying the teen's tight cunt that gripped his tool so well. Cara reached under and carefully grabbed and massaged his hairy ball sack. His nuts seemed so large to her. They needed to be emptied.

Cara slowly massaged and squeezed. "Thats it," she said, "let it go dear. You can let your load fly. My little girl needs it. Empty you sac," as she encouraged him.

Within a minutes he unloaded his semen inside little Lilly while mom continued to softly squeeze his sack.

"Oh, fuck," he said panting softly, "such a nice pussy, ohhh..I needed that," and then he rolled off. Cara touched the pillow it was all wet from pussy dripping and leaked semen. The three boys had each taken a long turn on her.

"Well, young man, we'll be here tomorrow but right now Lilly needs to get some sleep," mom said as she removed the blindfold and gag from her.

Lilly laid there smiling obviously still in ecstasy as Cara released her straps.

"Oh mom, that was wonderful," she said.

"I know," Cara said, "believe me, I know. The boys know how to treat a lady that's for sure but we need to pace ourselves. These boys let their hardons think for them. They don't know when to quit and you need to get some sleep dear. Cmon," and Lilly getting up slowly while mom wiped her cunt with the pillow case and she followed her mom down the hall.

"I left you with Scott," Cara said quietly. "I see you wandered a little."

"Yeah," Aaron came and got me. Lilly replied. He said they wanted me to enjoy your favorite game.

Cara smiled

"Are you tired?" She asked.

"Exhausted," Lilly said as they entered Josh's room and closed the door. Lilly laid down next to Josh and Cara just had to snuggle by her favorite boy Cal.

*******

The next morning the ladies took a shower together. Cara needed to keep the hounds off Lilly for a few more hours but when they returned to the room the boys caught sight of the two naked women. Soon both Cal and Josh had morning hardons. The sight of the boys walking around with hard cocks was not something the women could leave unattended. Cara had a soft spot for these two and couldn't turn them down.

Josh looked over at young Lilly and he stepped forward. She was so young and beautiful. Josh was well mannered and he approached her cautiously. She looked down at his large cock and smiled as she took his hand and led him back to the bed. There she laid back and Josh took his time sliding his large pipe in her sweet cunt which by now was a lot looser than last night.

Cal got real hard watching and although Cara would have preferred her morning coffee she couldn't let her favorite boy stand there with an unserviced hardon.

Cara dropped to her knees and took his long skinny cock in her mouth. Cal stood there watching as Josh starred at pretty Lilly slowly moving his cock in and out as Lilly rubbed Josh's back and held him close. She then lifted her knees back and wrapped them on his back locking her ankles. Josh took his time enjoying her sweet young cunt.

Cal love watching the look on Lilly's face as it showed how much she enjoyed the slow fuck of his large cock opening her up and he never looked down at Cara who was expertly sucking his boy cock deep in her mouth, enjoying the taste of his salty boy sweat.

Cal was panting hard now looking at pretty Lilly moaning in ecstasy with her eyes closed as Josh worked off his morning hardon in her slippery sheath. He held Cara's head with his cock balls deep and flooded his semen down her throat. Cara swallowed every drop and held her suction until he was totally drained then it popped as her head left his cock. She loved the taste of Cal's boy cum. She wished he lived next door because she would love to suck him off every day.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers
12