Frat Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
I sell my body to wealthy old men to stay in school.
2.5k words
4.29
51.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in desperate need of a large sum of money very quickly. Having received notice from my university that if I did not pay the remainder of my tuition in full within two weeks, my credits would be frozen and I could not enroll in classes for my final semester, I went to philosophy class crying and distracted. After class, Professor Rhodes pulled me aside with genuine concern on his face. I had always found him attractive, especially for a man in his 50's. He had a kind face, a graying beard, and a runner's body. He committed to helping me stay in school, saying I had a bright mind, and agreeing it wasn't fair. He said he might have a temporary job to offer me, but we had to discuss the details off campus.

At my university, greek life was very prominent and many of the staff were alumni to a sorority or fraternity. Being a rebel, hippie, and nonconformist, I loathed greek culture and refused to pledge anywhere. A lot of the other students found me snobbish for that reason, and I did not have many friends. I did, however, have a reputation of not only sleeping around, but having perfect perky bouncy C cup breasts on a curvy but athletic 5 foot tall frame, and for being wild in bed. While I knew it was no secret I had a sexual appetite, I did not know how many frat bro's shared detailed stories over pints of beer about gagging me with their dicks, making me cum by spanking me with shocking force, and calling me demeaning names and spitting on me while ravishing me upon my request during a one night stand.

I met Professor Rhodes in a dark bar near campus where he told me he had heard some stories about me. Caught off guard, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat while he shared he had struggled to maintain professionalism with me in class and during office hours after hearing rumors. I told him I didn't know what this had to do with the future of my academic career and got up to leave. Professor Rhodes grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled me back into my chair. My pussy suddenly moistened and my breath quickened.

He told me the fraternity on campus of which he is an alumnus has a tradition they perform to officially initiate new members. Every year, the 10 alumni who donated the most have to find a woman in which they and every active member will dump their cum at least once- usually many times. These alumni are powerful wealthy men and they will pay any amount for the right cunt. They get to take her first in a brandy and cigars high-end back room pre-party. After they have emptied themselves into her as much as they want, they pass her on to the young men in the frat. With his fingers digging into my wrist with one hand, and gently brushing my hair from my face with the other, he looked in my eyes and asked how far I was willing to go for the sake of my future.

Just hearing him describe their tradition made me feel so degraded, like a lifeless object to him. I had never been so aroused in my life. I shifted so he could see the cleavage of my perky round tits and asked if he wanted to sample me before making a purchase. He said they would be auctioning the first creampie off to the highest bidder, so he couldn't, but not to worry. He licked his lips and his eyes studied shamelessly down my shirt and he said "You'll be getting much more of my cock than you can take soon enough."

I was told a uniform would be provided, so I arrived a few days later at the frat house in casual clothes; a long flowing hippie skirt, no bra, and my long red hair windswept without a fuss. The house was basically a mansion. A student in my chemistry class, Vaughn, answered the door wearing a brightly colored polo and the smug look of someone with too much money, and welcomed me into the living room. He handed me a slutty cocktail waitress uniform and told me to strip and put it on. I did as I was told as he watched me. "Good girl," he said. My pussy flooded. He pushed me down onto my knees and towered over me while I looked innocently up at him.

"As of now, you are property of the frat. You will do exactly as you are told by any member, current or former, until you are released from servitude. You will be released only when we have decided we are done using you and every member has emptied their balls into your cunt without a condom at least once. We may do so, as well as anything else we want to your body, as many times as we please. We may also share you with non-members of the frat. You fuck who we say, how we say, and when we say. You are ours to use and give away as we please. You are a toy, an object, a posession to us. Your safe word is "red" to use if you absolutely need a break or want out of the contract, but you may forfeit some or all of your payment if you use it, so I encourage you to explore your limits. If you otherwise disobey us, you will be punished. This is a sacred ritual of brotherhood, solidifying our bonds, and symbolizing our dominance and superiority over women. Any questions?"

Superiority over women. The anarchist in me wanted to spit in his face. I thought of my job prospects without a degree and my dreams of going to law school. "No," I said.

He slapped mr across the face, "No, SIR! Do you understand, cumslut?"

"Yes sir," I whimpered. Humiliation overcame me as I felt my nipples harden and become more sensitive against the silky uniform.

"Good. Tonight, you will be serving liquor, cigars, and your fuckholes to our most generous alumni." Vaughn grabbed my long hair and used it to lift me to standing. He turned me around and pulled my body into his, grinding his hard dick against my ass. He put a hand around my neck and rubbed my clit with the other whispering "As soon as these old fuckers are done humping you, come straight to my room second door on the third floor. I want to see you hate yourself for cumming while you ride me covered in sweat from fucking my father and his perverted friends."

Vaughn guided me into the library where a group of 10 well-dressed men were smoking cigars and discussing politics. They ignored me when I entered the room. Vaughn gave me a tray and gave me a look of obvious warning. If I messed up, I'd be answering to him when they were done with me.

I walked with the tray to the men and began sweetly asking each of them if they would like anything to drink. While making my rounds, I noticed Professor Rhodes was there. He winked and asked for a scotch neat. I retrieved it for him and he motioned for me to turn around. I turned around, my ass cheeks peaking out the bottom of my uniform at his face level. He petted my long hair gently before reaching his hand up my back and forcefully bending me over. He lifted my skirt, and pulled my panties down to my thighs, pulling apart my cheeks. I could feel his warm breath on my pussy as he stuck out his tongue, licking from my clit up to my asshole unbearably slowly. I moaned. Then he began tonguing the ring around my asshole and plunging his fat tongue into it, spreading my cheeks wider and wider. The other men continued discussing the next election, while Professor Rhodes occasionally removed his face from between my ass cheeks to offer his perspective.

I was panting desperately on the verge of cumming, when another old man with a huge pot belly mentioned his drink was empty. Professor Rhodes pulled my panties up and released me to go fill it. When I brought the drink, the man pulled me onto his lap facing him, his huge belly forcing my legs wide open. He unceremoniously pulled my breasts out of my uniform and began loudly sucking my nipples, grunting, smacking his lips, and breathing heavily while guiding my hips to grind back and forth across his lap. I could feel his small member poking out from under the fat against my abdomen. "I bet you want this cock, don't you? Mmmhmm. Yes, you do. Such a good little girl," he panted in between slobbering on my tits.

A tall nerdy man with thick glasses and a creepy smile announced his glass was empty. I climbed off of the fat man, my own juices dripping down my thigh, and not bothering to put my spit-soaked tits back in my uniform and walked over to the other man. He introduced himself as Professor Donalds and advised that I would be in his astronomy class next semester if I could earn my tuition. Then he slapped my ass and jiggled my cheeks around while laughing. A few others laughed as well. My face turned red and I walked shamefully to the bar to get his drink.

Upon my return, the man next to Professor Donalds reached up my dress, moved aside my panties, and inserted two fingers into my slit, skillfully rubbing my g-spot. I lost control, whimpering and fucking his fingers, standing in the middle of a room of men, some old enough to be my grandfather, leaking all over him. He announced to the room that he'd been hoping to meet this young woman after his son told him about her. "Apparently, she let him dangle her face over the side of his bed and brutally fuck her throat while she rubbed herself to climax a few short hours after meeting her." He must be Bruce Jackson's father, I thought. Or Andy- whatever his last name is. He abruptly removed his fingers just when I was about to cum and I fell to my knees begging him. "May I please cum, sir? Will you please put your fingers back in me, sir?" I pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties, got on all fours, and turned so my ass was facing him. "Please? Somebody, please??"

"Attention, gentlemen. Our slave is insatiable. Who will grant this poor bitch some relief? The bidding for the first creampie starts at $5,000." My jaw dropped. That was the cost to unlock my credits. "$10,000." "$20,000!" And it went up from there. Finally, at $35,000- the cost of my final year including room and board- was the final number- called out by a man who hadn't paid me any attention yet.

He had a chiseled, wrinkled, and cold face and a tan. He smelled of expensive cologne. He told me to get on my back on the floor and spread my legs. I did as I was told. He removed his suit jacket, watch, and belt while he stared down into my eyes with no expression on his face. He kneeled down in between my legs and unzipped his pants, pulling his dick out. I was so desperate for him to put it in me I was squirming. "Please," I said softly looking back at him.

He pulled my panties off and tossed them aside. He placed his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs farther apart. "What kind of woman sells the holes in her body to an entire fraternity?" he asked me.

I stared blankly back at him.

"I asked you a question, bitch."

"A whore, sir." I choked, my eyes welling up with tears.

"That's right." He pulled my lips apart and spread my ass cheeks apart, inspecting my holes. "Are you so desperate that you would sell these soft warm holes to 40+ men?"

Tears ran down my face. "Yes, sir."

"For a measly $35,000? My car cost more than that you worthless bitch." He laughed in my face while he lined his cock up with my slit and pushed the tip in. I gasped and bucked and thanked him for the penetration. "Oh my god. Oh thank you, sir. Yes, sir. I'm your whore sir. Please fill me up." He pulled out and more tears came. He laughed as I sobbed and begged him. Some of the other men watching laughed too. I looked up at Professor Rhodes and saw pure delight on his gentle face as he watched me suffer. I cried harder.

Finally, the man plunged the full length of his cock in my soaking wet hole and began pumping as I cried. His tip rubbed my g-spot as he grounded his hips against my clit. He grabbed my face and forced me to look directly into his eyes. I finally came all over him. I shook uncontrollably and yelled "oh god, I'm cumming. Holy fuck. Oh my god" never breaking eye contact with him. Then he covered my hand with his face and shoved it into the ground. His pumping became rigid. "Fucking... WHORE," he exclaimed and I felt his cock pulsing and hot cum spilling into me. He stayed in me for a moment. I was so sensitive that when he slid out, I came again.

"Thank you, sir."

He grabbed my hair in his fist, pulling me up face to face with him. "If you ever cum without permission again, you will be mercilessly whipped, slave. You can call me Mr. Green." Vaughn's father, I realized. He laid me back down on the carpet. Another old man knelt in between my legs and slipped into me. They each took a turn pumping their cum into me, mounting me one at a time. When Professor Rhodes fucked me, we kissed affectionately, hands in each other's hair, my nails gently scratching his back and pulling him deeper into me. Then when he was about to come, he flipped me over, entered me from behind while lying flat on my belly and spanked me so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I screamed as he beat me with an open hand while his cock pulsed and leaked inside me. I was silently cumming the whole time the fat guy with a small penis was poking me, suffocating me with his weight, grunting like an animal, and calling me "little girl."

Once the sperm of all 10 of them was sitting in my cunt, I lay spent while they stood around me. "All right, we've fulfilled our sacred duty. Now, it's time for some real fun," said Mr. Green. "Take off that filthy sweaty uniform and get on your knees." I did as I was told. Ten loads of cum dripped down my thighs as my body shifted.

To be continued...