Fraternal Ties

Story Info
What happens when fraternal twins become aroused?
2.3k words
4.38
48.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmyL55
jimmyL55
66 Followers

It was after midnight when Glen heard someone fumbling with the front door lock before it finally opened. It was his sister Andrea and guessing by the noise she was making, he figured she must have been drinking. Down in the basement, watching an old Hollywood movie on TCM, he sat on the couch wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He had a can of beer and some chips on the table in front of him. It had been a relaxing, quiet, if somewhat boring weekend evening for Glen who was on break from college. He wondered what his sister had been up to, and then returned his attention to the movie.

Andrea was his fraternal twin. They were born minutes apart over 22 years ago. As children they had been inseparable, like so many sets of twins. But as they grew up, that changed. They remained close, just not that close. When they both set off for college, it furthered the separation. Andrea was developing into a nerdy math brain while Glen was deep into the humanities.

The house was quiet and Glen's attention had returned to the movie, but then he heard footsteps and his sister walked down, stumbling a few times, into the basement. She was wearing a long nightshirt and had pulled her chestnut brown hair back into a ponytail. She was wearing glasses, which always made her look more nerdy than she really was. Andrea walked over to the couch, her thin frame looking featureless under the long shirt. She slumped into the couch opposite Glen and squinted at the screen.

"What'cha watching?"

"'The Palm Beach Story.' It's directed by Preston Sturges. A true Hollywood classic."

"Oh gawd! Boring... You just love all those old-timey movies. How about something that was made in the last 10 years?"

"How was your date night?"

"It fizzled. Just ended up with Kate and Sarah and had drinks."

"Mmmm. I can tell. Still, sounds like you had a bit of fun. It's quiet as a church here at the house. Glad I'm heading back to college next week."

"Yeah, well, it could have been better night. Hey, come on. Let's change the channel."

Andrea's words were slurring as she lunged for the remote, grabbed it from Glen's hand and flopped face down on the couch and burst into giggles. She found it incredibly funny, and wouldn't let her brother have the remote, always holding it away from his outstretched hands as he tried to snatch it back. Desperate, Glen ended up tackling his sister, sitting on top of her, pinning her body down in hopes of getting it back. She, in turn, placed the remote under her stomach. When Glen reached under to get it he ended up tickling his sister. She laughed hard, which just made Glen want to tickle her more. She squirmed and as she wiggled her night shirt somehow slid up. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Glen found himself looking at his sister's ass. It was a bizarre moment, yet he couldn't stop staring at it.

"Hey, cover me up!"

"No, I think I'll leave it as is, as punishment." He spanked her. Lightly.

"Ooooh! Naughty boy! Do you get your jollies spanking my ass?"

Glen didn't answer. He took his time and contemplated its soft, creamy curve, the pale color of her skin, the round moon-like globes of each cheek and the inviting dark cleft in the middle. And, to repeat, it was his sister's ass. His fraternal sister. Sibling. Family. Taboo...

"Did you know you've got a lot of nerve endings right at this spot?" Glen put the tip of his finger at the top of her crack and swirled it around softly.

"Like how it feels?"

"Mmmmm...yeah," was her muffled response.

He continued to rub the spot, but also began to slide his finger down her crack and then back up. Just a little bit more each time. Glen did it slowly, ever so slowly, but his heart was thumping madly. With each down stroke of his finger he moved it further into his sister's crack. Finally, he touched her anus. Andrea slowly turned her head and looked back at Glen. Her glasses were askew on her face.

"You like my ass." It was a statement, not a question.

Glen smiled to himself. Yes, he did like his sister's ass.

He continued his slow, rhythmic stroking with just one finger. Back and forth. Up and down, from the top of her crack and then over her anus. Glen could hear Andrea's breathing become a little heavier, just a tremor of a sultry sigh as he continued touching her like this.

And so it went on for several minutes. The TV was glowing in the background but nobody wasn't listening to it. Then, Andrea started to move. He stopped, thinking the moment had passed . She turned over and looked at her brother. Her eyes were glassy from the drinking, but she was looking flush. Glen's erection was practically poking through his shorts, creating a noticeable bulge.

"Oh wow. Look at your boner..."

Before he could react, Andrea started to pull down Glen's shorts to his ankles. His stiff member sprang out and she took it in her hand. Stroking it, looking at it. She leaned in and began to lick it a little. Just the top. Just a tentative, sloppy lick before she brought her lips to the tip and slowly opened her mouth to let it in.

Glen watched his sister as she bobbed her head up and down. Quickly he felt his lust rising up his penis. The sensuous glow of desire built in his loins. It had been so long since he last experienced a mouth and lips.

"Oh my gosh, Andi, you better stop..."

"Don't cum yet."

She pulled her mouth away and climbed onto Glen's lap. Holding his throbbing penis in her hand, she lowered herself down. He slid inside so easily.

Glenn looked at his sister. Her glasses had slid down her nose a bit. She was so close to him, lips just inches away. He breathed in her warm, slightly alcoholic breath. It was intoxicating.

Almost immediately, Andrea began to bounce up and down. The TV murmured in the background. The couch scrunched and squeaked as she rocked.. And then there was the sound of sex, that wet friction noice of Andrea's vagina as her brother's penis slid in and out. It went on for several minutes. Both brother and sister breathing hard.

"Whoa. Slow down....please."

Andrea paused and smiled. Glen slipped his hands under her night shirt and felt her breasts. They were small. Each hand easily covered them. Her nipples felt large. He wanted to see. "Take off your shirt," he whispered.

Andrea did as he asked, lifting the shirt over her head. She had modest sized breasts but with puffy nipples that jutted out. Glen cupped them and gently pulled on the nipples, exciting Andrea. She exhaled, her mouth open, and put her arms over his shoulders. Glen looked at his sister, and she looked lost in a world of sexual gratification. That's when he heard footsteps upstairs. He put a hand over his sister's mouth. The door to the basement opened and light pooled down the stairs. Both Glen and Andrea froze, with no way to hide what was going on.

"Are you kids down there?"

"Yes, we're just talking and watching some TV, mom," said Glen, trying to not sound nervous.

"Okay. I'm just getting some milk. Don't stay up too late."

The door closed and Glen slowly moved his hand from his sister's mouth. His penis was still stiff and deep inside his sister, pulsating.

Quietly, they giggled at the same time.

"Oh my god. That was so close!"

"I know. I thought I was going to lose it."

They went silent again. Breathing hard. Holding each other. Andrea's breasts brushed against Glen's chest as she started moving again, more slowly this time, a sensuous swaying of her hips, back and forth, caressing her brother in a new way. Her hands gripped his shoulders, nails beginning to dig in. Glen moved his hands to his sister's hips. They were narrow and slightly bony, but felt warm. He slid his hands down further, caressing her cheeks once again, his fingers threading their way down her crack to that warm protruding spot.

Andrea opened her eyes and smiled. "You really love my ass, don't you?"

Glen nudged his finger in. It was easier this time. She was so open. Each orifice pulsating, making penetration easy in every way. She let out a much louder groan as he pushed his finger in and out in unison with her rhythmic humps on his penis.

"Quiet, Andi!"

"Jesus, Jimmy. I can't help it," she whispered hoarsely. And then she leaned into him, her head on his shoulder as she opened her mouth and breathed hard with each contraction, shaking over and over, her hips rocking back and forth spasmodically, sending electrical charges of lust from inside her to Glen's penis and body. And as Andrea's body lost control, so too did her brother, who thrust back against her, faster and faster, his breathing more ragged, as he began to ejaculate, sending his sperm deep into her. Glen pushed his finger into his sister as deeply as possible. He could feel his sister bite his shoulder to stifle a cry of pleasure.

Andrea's body started to go limp. As she caught her breath, she murmured, "fuck, I'm so drunk." For several minutes they remained locked together. Finally, Glen turned slightly and eased his sister off his lap. She lay back on the couch, her legs loose, with one sliding down off the edge, exposing her pussy, which had her brother's fluids running out of her slit. Glen sat back, his penis steadily going limp, but his mind was still aroused. It was at this moment, as he gazed at his sister, that the enormity of what they had just done sunk in. So taboo. So very, very taboo. And that realization made him want to continue, not stop, despite his deflating libido.

"I can't believe we did that. I must be so drunk."

"Maybe we did it because it felt right. You're one of the best people I know, Andrea. Perhaps it was inevitable..."

"You're nuts."

Still, Andrea found herself looking at Glen in a new way. Woozy, she reached out and touched him before flopping back on to the couch. She felt his finger touch her vagina, gently rubbing the sperm, which was oozing out of her, rubbing it on to her swollen lips. His finger slipped insider easily. Andrea let out a soft groan, but kept her legs open, tempting him to continue. He lay down between her legs, his lips close to her vagina.

"My sperm. Your pussy juice. Nice combination."

Andrea laughed in a drowsy way. Then, she felt his tongue touch her lips and slide inside. Using his fingers, he pulled back her hood and started to lick her little clitoris. It was small but easy to find, stiff and engorged. Glen felt his sister's hand on the back of head , holding him in position, pushing him in deeper. The taste was intoxicating, smelling, feeling with his tongue, which began to excite once again. His sister urged him on. "Fuck yes....Yes...Don't Stop!...Yes!"

Glen was now overwhelmed and driven by lust. So much was happening for the first time, not least discovering how desirable his twin sister was. He couldn't seem to get enough of her pussy with his tongue and fingers, and her sighs and moans, feeling her hands on his head to hold him in place. Glen kept running his tongue up and down her slit, tasting his own cum and hers. he started to run his finger into her crack -- once again -- and quickly made his way to her anus. She let out an even more inviting sigh when he did this. Massaging her open, he thrust his finger in and out rapidly, triggering another orgasm, making her hips rise up and her legs shake as she whimpered, her hand across her mouth to stifle her moans.

He kept his middle finger as far up as he could push it, and then moved it in and out as he licked and sucked Andrea's clit. This went on for another 20 minutes or more. Every once in a while, Glen heard her breathing intensify, followed another stifled moan and would feel her hips rock spasmodically. Her anus would clench his finger as the orgasmic contractions kicked in.

Finally, Glen pulled back from orally sexing her, but he wasn't finished. Once again, quicker than ever, he had an erection. He got on top of his sister and pushed in. His lust made him feel aggressive. He didn't know why, but this felt more intimate than anything that had happened so far. His naked body was on top of hers. His face was close to hers. Even though she was fading from all the sex and alcohol, she was still horny and fire. Just like him.

"How do you like fucking me?" she grunted, her hands on his ass, holding him to her.

You're amazing for a twin," he replied.

She pulled Glen down and embraced him with a sloppy, drunk kiss. He kissed her back. They kept looking at each other as Glen's penis slid rapidly in and out of her. Everything ached in a good way.

At last, he felt himself at the edge one more time. "I'm gonna cum," he whispered. She hugged her brother with her arms as he shot his seed inside her.

Exhausted by now, Glen lay his head on her breasts and the siblings just held each other, breathing hard and deep. Finally, he got up, slowly. he found my sister's nightshirt on the floor, but she was too drunk and tired to put it on, so he slipped it over her neck. She was asleep by the time he finished.

jimmyL55
jimmyL55
66 Followers